IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeonblack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 8 years ago

I'm still waiting to hear back from my distro about pricing/availability....going on almost 3 weeks now. I guess the exchange rate has been dropping and fluctuating so much that they don't want to commit to anything just yet? All I know is that I want my GoT Prem!

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It is? Three rando characters photoshopped on a background w/ a logo is great looking?

Compared to the pro and LE, I'd say it looks pretty great. I'm interested in this game because I liked the gameplay and the ruleset, when it comes to the artwork, I am certainly going with the lesser of 3 evils here.

#232 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The LE is clearly the winner...at least it's actually painted and not cut 'n paste stills. Plus Khaleesi & dragons!

I have not seen an LE in person, but it does nothing for me in pictures. Apparently it's much better in person, but it certainly doesn't look like it to my eyes (again, only judging by pictures).

#235 8 years ago
Quoted from dug:

It's much better in person.

That may be so, but the "season 1" backglass just doesn't do it for me. To be honest, I'm probably going to swap my BG out for the T-800 one anyways so it's not a big deal. Scott did an awesome job with his fan art on that one.

#245 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Where's the link to that? (Although I loves me some Daenerys and dragons on the backglass...I wouldn't mind swapping out from time to time.)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-fan-art-wip

Shoot Scott a message if you're interested. I believe you'll get put on a wait list for a future run of it, but who knows, he may have someone back out and you'll get it sooner. As far as I know, he placed the order last friday.

#254 8 years ago

**SPOILERS BELOW! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP IN THE SHOW**

Bunch of casuals....

Left to right on premium translite: Jon Snow, Samwell Tarly, Nights King (leader of the White Walkers), the Lord Of Bones Rattleshirt (a Wildling leader), Tormund Giantsbane (a Wildling raider).

Left to right on LE translite: Khal Drogo, Khaleesi (Daenerys Targaryen), Missandei.

Why I feel the premium is a better choice: Khal Drogo is dead by the end of the first season. He doesn't belong on any translite. Missandei acts as a sort of "hand" and advisor to Khaleesi, but she doesn't have any impact on any of the story. For that reason, I don't think she should be on the translite either. If it was a translite of Khaleesi walking through flames by herself, I would say, yeah, 100% it's better. On the premium, Rattleshirt shouldn't be on there, but he looks cooler than Mance Rayder, so I can understand why he is there. Samwell Tarly is a big (heh) character, long running on the show, but I could think of someone better to put in his place (such as Ygritte, as she is probably more pivotal in affecting Jon Snow's decisions than Samwell is). The fact of the matter is that the LE is "fire", and the premium is "ice". Winter is coming (in the form of the white walkers breaching the wall) and if Daenerys marches over Westeros with an army and her dragons, she'll conquer everything (just as the Targaryen's did centuries back). If you're going to pick characters that represent those themes, at least pick ones that are pivotal. The Premium, in my opinion, contains more of that.

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jorah Mormont; that's pretty easy & a fan favorite I would assume.

He's on the side of the backbox of the LE, but I agree, he should be on the front.

3 weeks later
#355 8 years ago

Mine just shipped! I should see it early next week! Woooo! I'm going to have to see mine in person to decide what colors I'm going with for flippers and bands, but damn Apollyon, you've already got me wanting to swap plastics...

#370 8 years ago

Mine arrived at the depot today, going to pick it up this afternoon!

#372 8 years ago

So being that this is my first NIB pin, what should I be looking out for upon setup? I haven't been paying too much mind to the issues/bugs threads, since they seem to mainly be focused on firmware and not hardware issues.

#378 8 years ago

Gotcha, just read through the entire orbit fix thread and it seems pretty straightforward about what I should be looking out for. First thing: check code and update to latest if necessary.

Also, I picked up one of those translites and that picture doesn't even do it justice. It looks so much better in person.

#384 8 years ago

Game showed up today. It shipped with V1.21, so I'm updating now to 1.23 and then I'll do some testing of the loop.

#386 8 years ago

Yep, definitely have that same loop issue. Oh well, everything else is awesome and Stern will hopefully have a fix out soon. Maybe by that time I'll understand all the rules.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeonblack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-premium-update?tu=aeonblack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.