IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 436 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Winter arrived and is waiting to go home after work.

Congrats! First thoughts and pics please! Also, if yours has any of the LE issues: left orbit, screws not flush, right ramp air balls, battering ram rubbing on screws, etc.

#302 8 years ago

On location at Game Underground Natick MA

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#303 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Nice!! Going to swing by to try it out tomorrow afternoon.

#304 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Even more rare, in this picture you can see the elusive wwe game on location.

#305 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I also prefer the blue playfield. But prefer the LE cabinet art. As noted above, side art is much less visible with the machine tucked into a row.
I'll likely be swapping out the translite for Scott's artwork, should be arriving here soon.
I may add:
1. Blades
2. Side Armor (to protect button areas)
3. Mezel's Textured Castle Panels, the minute they are available

Me, too. Really like the blue, but love the art on the LE. That said, in a row, you'd almost never see the side anyway, so leaning towards the premium.

#306 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Even more rare, in this picture you can see the elusive wwe game on location.

It's the older WWF Royal Rumble, not the new Stern WWE Wrestlemania

#307 8 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Me, too. Really like the blue, but love the art on the LE. That said, in a row, you'd almost never see the side anyway, so leaning towards the premium.

I put mine on the end.

#308 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

It's the older WWF Royal Rumble, not the new Stern WWE Wrestlemania

Yes it's a WWFRR much better game oh YA!

#309 8 years ago

Trent says they will be shipping from Tilt very soon!

#310 8 years ago

A buddy of mine here in Alabama is supposed to get his premium on Monday, Feb 8th. I also found out that mine shipped on Friday, Feb.5th!

#311 8 years ago

Picked mine up today from Michael at Automated Services in CT. They got ~6 late last week.

1_(resized).png1_(resized).png

4_(resized).png4_(resized).png

#312 8 years ago

Picked mine up but it's pretty much unplayable due to serval issues on top of the know le issues will be calling stern on Monday seem to be a board issue with mine.Nothing worse then buying a nib pin on Friday and having to wait till sometime next week for it to get fixed

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#313 8 years ago

I agree. You may get some good help on pinside too if you post your issues on a tech thread. Mine needed some tweaks out of the box but, is playing great now. Took me a few days though to get it right. The new code fixed the some of the bugs. I assume your code is up to date?

#314 8 years ago

Here's my update, set up this evening.

#315 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I agree. You may get some good help on pinside too if you post your issues on a tech thread. Mine needed some tweaks out of the box but, is playing great now. Took me a few days though to get it right. The new code fixed the some of the bugs. I assume your code is up to date?

Yes code is up to date but mine is having all sorts of phantom switch hits pop bumpers don't work but cause the sword lock to engage multi ball / select a house start while ball is on the pf.Black water multi ball will start sometimes when you drain I could go on and on called my dist today and he said it sounds like there is a board issue and I need to call stern on Monday.Any one eles having any similar issues ??

#316 8 years ago

Sounds like switch problems. I'd start with reconnecting all the opto switch connectors (with power off). Go into switch test too and see if you get erroneous switch hits if you shake game. I heard other premium owners were having flakey switch hits with the upper pf switches too.

#317 8 years ago

Our GoT arrived this weekend and working great. The left orbit does seem a little off, but I'll let it settle in before I tackle too many fixes for that.

#318 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

A buddy of mine here in Alabama is supposed to get his premium on Monday, Feb 8th. I also found out that mine shipped on Friday, Feb.5th!

Congrats! Mine arrived last Thursday. Gonna drop a shaker motor in it tonight and try it with a blue DMD I've had stuck back.

#319 8 years ago

Wait there are color DMDs for spike?

#320 8 years ago

Got my Premium today, but it's close to unplayable. VUK is unable to get ball onto mini pf. It finally kicks it out the top and into the throne. Pretty annoying. Hoping Stern can walk me through a fix for this cause it looks kick ass.

#321 8 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Got my Premium today, but it's close to unplayable. VUK is unable to get ball onto mini pf. It finally kicks it out the top and into the throne. Pretty annoying. Hoping Stern can walk me through a fix for this cause it looks kick ass.

There are known fixes for this. Ck this thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister

I believe it boils down to there are 2 screws that protrude into the "elevator shaft" and the fix is to add some washers, in effect shortening the screws.

#322 8 years ago

You may also have an issue with the diverter and solenoid that is 1/2 way up the shaft that sends the ball to the upper playfield instead of the throne.

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Yes code is up to date but mine is having all sorts of phantom switch hits pop bumpers don't work but cause the sword lock to engage multi ball / select a house start while ball is on the pf.Black water multi ball will start sometimes when you drain I could go on and on called my dist today and he said it sounds like there is a board issue and I need to call stern on Monday.Any one eles having any similar issues ??

Sounds like some switch connectors could be mixed up on a node board? You should check the switches in switch test and also verify the connectors on the node boards are on the right way.

Rob

#324 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yep, got mine today. The left orbit doesn't make it around most of the time, but the other issues (battering ram, elevator VUK, etc.) seem to be fine. The game is awesome!

Untitled_7_(resized).jpegUntitled_7_(resized).jpeg

Untitled_9_(resized).jpegUntitled_9_(resized).jpeg

Untitled_11_(resized).jpegUntitled_11_(resized).jpeg

#325 8 years ago

One more sleep until mine is scheduled to arrive.

Its like Christmas Eve. Its great being an old fart and still feeling excited like a kid once in a while!

#326 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

One more sleep until mine is scheduled to arrive.
Its like Christmas Eve. Its great being an old fart and still feeling excited like a kid once in a while!

Hahaha awesome dude! Congrats. Good pick!

#327 8 years ago

Nobody's left orbit works sucks

#328 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

No idea why the stern factory hasn't incorporated the fixes that someone here did that are proven to fix this. Seems like a widespread issue from a design flaw.

#329 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Does yours not work at all? Surprisingly, mine seems to work most of the time. I would say 75%. Occasionally I get an orbit that should go all the way around but ends in the pop bumpers, but my left orbit seems to be good enough right now I haven't had the need to take the upper play field off to look at it. I do feel though when it does not go all the way around it is because I didn't seem to hit the ball from the flippers so it did not go in the orbit cleanly. Also, my right orbit loops when it should all the time. Lets say 99% to count for any errors. I guess I can consider myself lucky?

#330 8 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Does yours not work at all? Surprisingly, mine seems to work most of the time. I would say 75%. Occasionally I get an orbit that should go all the way around but ends in the pop bumpers, but my left orbit seems to be good enough right now I haven't had the need to take the upper play field off to look at it. I do feel though when it does not go all the way around it is because I didn't seem to hit the ball from the flippers so it did not go in the orbit cleanly. Also, my right orbit loops when it should all the time. Lets say 99% to count for any errors. I guess I can consider myself lucky?

When did you get your game??

#331 8 years ago

Can't wait, my game shows up in a week

#332 8 years ago

Played a ton last night and mine finally seems to be dialed in. I fiddled with the ram a little and it seems to be working better now without and mods. Sometimes I think these little things work themselves out on a new game. Mine is playing well at this point. I was told by a fellow pinsider who spent 3 hours looking into the orbit fix. He shared that he ended up just moving the coil housing for the diverter up a smidge under the playfield. He said that fixed it and in orbit tests it works every time now.

#333 8 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

When did you get your game??

Wednesday, Feb. 3

#334 8 years ago

Just got mine yesterday. I will give my thoughts in a bit. One thing that looks off on the premium is the red inlane plastic. Purpledrilmonkey noticed last night that GOT prem and avengers le have the same plastic but the blue avengers le has a blue plastic. So I switched them today. I like it a lot better.

Before:

20160210_160123_(resized).jpg20160210_160123_(resized).jpg

#335 8 years ago

After:

20160210_162057_(resized).jpg20160210_162057_(resized).jpg

20160210_162050_(resized).jpg20160210_162050_(resized).jpg

#336 8 years ago

One of each to compare:

20160210_160401_(resized).jpg20160210_160401_(resized).jpg

#337 8 years ago

I want these so bad. Where can I find them? Marco didn't have them when I looked.

#338 8 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

I had weird issues when I first unboxed my LE. I unplugged all the connectors on the optos for ball lock/mission select ramp and then reconnected them. The issue went away

#339 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

I had weird issues when I first unboxed my LE. I unplugged all the connectors on the optos for ball lock/mission select ramp and then reconnected them. The issue went away

Good to know I will try this on mine stern seems to think it's a failed board so I'm waiting on one to show up but would be nice if this fixes the issue !! I will give it a shot

#340 8 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Good to know I will try this on mine stern seems to think it's a failed board so I'm waiting on one to show up but would be nice if this fixes the issue !! I will give it a shot

Well I just tried it that did not work either I honestly don't think that it's a board either I can touch the plastic skirt on the upper right pop bumper and it kills the upper gi while in attract mode

#341 8 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

My issues
- would say "ball locked"
- start BW mb on its own
- start a mission
All while the ball on was the playfield

I first thought the optos were mis aligned or vibration would cause the optos to go out of alignment so the machine thinks the ball broke the opto beam.

It all seemed fine so I disconnected and reconnected all the optos (2 or 3 sets) just for a shot in the dark and solved the problem

#342 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

One of each to compare:

20160210_160401_(resized).jpg

Blue looks super nice now get those fugly metal washers out from under the sling plastics

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Blue looks super nice now get those fugly metal washers out from under the sling plastics

And find some blue plastic protectors to put underneath. That would look awesome.

#344 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And find some blue plastic protectors to put underneath. That would look awesome.

I'd like to see that, if it would drown out the art too much...... I was thinking of ordering some for a few of my games recently....

#345 8 years ago

Blue flipper bats......or silver/chrome?

BTW, who actually leaves those black rubbers on their Stern's anymore, it's so 2013.

Cmon Apollyon!

#346 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Blue flipper bats......or silver/chrome?
BTW, who actually leaves those black rubbers on their Stern's anymore, it's so 2013.
Cmon Apollyon!

He's letting us down for sure

I left the white bats but put red bands and swapped the plain posts with clear star posts in the slings. Let's see some mawds!

#347 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cmon Apollyon!

Guilty

#348 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

My issues
- would say "ball locked"
- start BW mb on its own
- start a mission
All while the ball on was the playfield
I first thought the optos were mis aligned or vibration would cause the optos to go out of alignment so the machine thinks the ball broke the opto beam.
It all seemed fine so I disconnected and reconnected all the optos (2 or 3 sets) just for a shot in the dark and solved the problem

This is basically the problems i am having and I have unplugged and replaced all the connectors with no luck
The pop bumper is what seems to be causing the issues on mine it is only the top right pop it triggers all the issues you stated and shorts out the gi. I guess at this point I am just going to wait and swap the board and see if helps the problem it all most seems as if there is some wiring crossed or something very very uncommon

#349 8 years ago

Which node board are they sending you? Or is it the main board?

#350 8 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

This is basically the problems i am having and I have unplugged and replaced all the connectors with no luck
The pop bumper is what seems to be causing the issues on mine it is only the top right pop it triggers all the issues you stated and shorts out the gi. I guess at this point I am just going to wait and swap the board and see if helps the problem it all most seems as if there is some wiring crossed or something very very uncommon

Can you disconnect that pop number to see how it plays?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 436 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-premium-update/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.