Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 67 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-02-14_13.26.47_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.22_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.31_(resized).jpg
2016-02-14_13.26.04_(resized).jpg
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2343_(resized).JPG
IMG_2347_(resized).JPG
IMG_2334_(resized).JPG
IMG_2336_(resized).JPG
IMG_2335_(resized).JPG
IMG_2319_(resized).JPG
IMG_2326_(resized).JPG
IMG_2327_(resized).JPG
IMG_2321_(resized).JPG
IMG_2318_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 436 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#202 4 years ago

That's an LE. Premium is blue winter theme.

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think more of it as "anyone but Lonnie" From what I can see his code is uninspired and pretty formulaic. From what I can see it is almost like a played 1 and you have played them all sort of ruleset vibe.

Honestly, I think his avengers code is pretty damned good. The ruleset is not like most his games and is pretty cool the way modes don't time out, the way you assemble, collect and complete each avenger in a duel fight. I think Lonnie games tend to come out pretty complete from the get-go. Although you're right that they're usually uninspired.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

That's an LE. Premium is blue winter theme.

don't look at the pictures but read the text !!!!

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Honestly, I think his avengers code is pretty damned good. The ruleset is not like most his games and is pretty cool the way modes don't time out, the way you assemble, collect and complete each avenger in a duel fight. I think Lonnie games tend to come out pretty complete from the get-go. Although you're right that they're usually uninspired.

I will agree that Avengers is one of his better ones. Unfortunately the design hampers that game alot for me. I did play Centerflanks finally tuned in example at one point and it was a solid game.

#206 4 years ago

any tips on having the battering ram more loose . sometimes I have to hit it 3 times full strength to hit that back standup..

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

any tips on having the battering ram more loose . sometimes I have to hit it 3 times full strength to hit that back standup..

I've been wondering about this too. Seems 1 in 5 shots with left flipper hit the target. But 95% hits with the right flipper.

#208 4 years ago

I was told by our distributor that my Premium left the factory today, so good news for all waiting

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

I was told by our distributor that my Premium left the factory today, so good news for all waiting

That's great news!

#210 4 years ago

These were posted on stern fb page today. These look done and ready to ship!!!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#211 4 years ago

Sweet I will be picking one of these up as soon as I can get my hands on one !!

#212 4 years ago

hoping one is mine !!!!

#213 4 years ago

My distributer just sent me a message.

He said that Stern sent him an update and that if all goes well, I should be able to get my game next Monday or Tuesday.

#214 4 years ago

Bump for any updates on when the premiums will start shipping in the states?

#215 4 years ago

I know of one premium already in a basement so they started at least a week ago shipping them.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

He said that Stern sent him an update and that if all goes well, I should be able to get my game next Monday or Tuesday.

So is today the lucky day?

#217 4 years ago

Its about 10 degrees here in Boston, which can only mean thing: giphy_(resized).png

This is my first NIB purchase, and I am beyond excited! Please post pics if you guys get yours!

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

These were posted on stern fb page today. These look done and ready to ship!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Great looking cabinet!

#219 4 years ago

I heard shipping starts on the 28th from my distributor.

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Luckydogg420 said:
So is today the lucky day?

I received another email yesterday. My game is leaving stern today. It will be in Toronto Thursday afternoon. I'm going to get it Friday morning. Yay

The "if all goes well" message was having the game ready at stern; not ready for me. Ah well. What's another couple days wait. I'm taking the day off work on Friday, so I'll have time to post some unboxing pics.

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from netshark:

I heard shipping starts on the 28th from my distributor.

That's probably for domestic USA games. The international games get built and shipped out first.

#222 4 years ago

My game is leaving stern today. It will be in Toronto Thursday afternoon. I'm going to get it Friday morning ... I'm taking the day off work on Friday, so I'll have time to post some unboxing pics.

Are you taking the day off work specifically to get, setup and play your new pin? If so, bravo!!!

#223 4 years ago

I'm still waiting to hear back from my distro about pricing/availability....going on almost 3 weeks now. I guess the exchange rate has been dropping and fluctuating so much that they don't want to commit to anything just yet? All I know is that I want my GoT Prem!

#224 4 years ago

I heard from my distributor today looks like they will hopefully start shipping in a week or two

#225 4 years ago

Has anyone seen photos of the topper on the Premium? I'm tempted to order one while I wait for my game to arrive...

#226 4 years ago

I'm interested in any info on the GOT Premium PinBlades that Stern has for sale. Has anyone seen these in person? Comments on quality and visual effect specifically. Worth the $? Does the game look better with these?

Here is a link to these on Mezel Mod's website
http://mezelmods.com/collections/game-of-thrones-pinball/products/walking-dead-pinball-inside-art-panels?variant=1044034648

12473893_10153843547849244_3073196044680712275_o_(resized).jpg

12339575_10153843547919244_8764691168446587409_o_(resized).jpg

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are you taking the day off work specifically to get, setup and play your new pin? If so, bravo!!!

Yes, I am.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Great looking cabinet!

It is? Three rando characters photoshopped on a background w/ a logo is great looking?

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It is? Three rando characters photoshopped on a background w/ a logo is great looking?

Compared to the pro and LE, I'd say it looks pretty great. I'm interested in this game because I liked the gameplay and the ruleset, when it comes to the artwork, I am certainly going with the lesser of 3 evils here.

#230 4 years ago

I don't understand the beef with the LE or Prem art to be honest. I think they both look really great.

Now the Pro is really not a looker at all, that much I agree with. Thankfully it makes up for it with fantastic gameplay.

#231 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Compared to the pro and LE, I'd say it looks pretty great. I'm interested in this game because I liked the gameplay and the ruleset, when it comes to the artwork, I am certainly going with the lesser of 3 evils here.

The LE is clearly the winner...at least it's actually painted and not cut 'n paste stills. Plus Khaleesi & dragons!

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The LE is clearly the winner...at least it's actually painted and not cut 'n paste stills. Plus Khaleesi & dragons!

I have not seen an LE in person, but it does nothing for me in pictures. Apparently it's much better in person, but it certainly doesn't look like it to my eyes (again, only judging by pictures).

#233 4 years ago

LE cab art is easily the best. All backglasses are bad, LE probably thr worst.

#234 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I have not seen an LE in person, but it does nothing for me in pictures. Apparently it's much better in person, but it certainly doesn't look like it to my eyes (again, only judging by pictures).

It's much better in person.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from dug:

It's much better in person.

That may be so, but the "season 1" backglass just doesn't do it for me. To be honest, I'm probably going to swap my BG out for the T-800 one anyways so it's not a big deal. Scott did an awesome job with his fan art on that one.

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

LE cab art is easily the best. All backglasses are bad, LE probably thr worst.

How is the LE the worst? At the very least it's a pleasant painted image of Khaleesi and her posse. The Pro and Premium are terrible Photoshop jobs....the Pro is on the level of a Gottlieb Gold Wings.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How is the LE the worst? At the very least it's a pleasant painted image of Khaleesi and her posse. The Pro and Premium are terrible Photoshop jobs....the Pro is on the level of a Gottlieb Gold Wings.

Primium is hand painted as well correct?

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Primium is hand painted as well correct?

No. Photoshop.

#239 4 years ago

I think the LE's art looks nice in person, but I like the premium package overall much better.

#240 4 years ago

I like the cabinet artwork on the LE and the premium Playfield best. But none of the back glasses work for me. I've ordered t-800's art.

#241 4 years ago

I like the cabinet artwork on the LE and the premium Playfield best. But none of the back glasses work for me. I've ordered t-800's art.

Where's the link to that? (Although I loves me some Daenerys and dragons on the backglass...I wouldn't mind swapping out from time to time.)

#242 4 years ago

Our First Batch is on its way to us.. Working on my lists now for shipping them

JJ

#243 4 years ago

While I don't have a machine on order from you, it is very refreshing to see a distributor constantly giving updates and real info on what is going on behind the scenes and when we can anticipate shipments. Thank you JJ.

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How is the LE the worst? At the very least it's a pleasant painted image of Khaleesi and her posse. The Pro and Premium are terrible Photoshop jobs

The 4 hours i was playing it I never looked at it and thought, "Wow, what great hand painted art." You've got dragon tits on there, the rando black chick, and Momoa whom I love but has very little to do with the show.

Just my opinion.

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Where's the link to that? (Although I loves me some Daenerys and dragons on the backglass...I wouldn't mind swapping out from time to time.)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-fan-art-wip

Shoot Scott a message if you're interested. I believe you'll get put on a wait list for a future run of it, but who knows, he may have someone back out and you'll get it sooner. As far as I know, he placed the order last friday.

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The 4 hours i was playing it I never looked at it and thought, "Wow, what great hand painted art." You've got dragon tits on there, the rando black chick, and Momoa whom I love but has very little to do with the show.
Just my opinion.

What show are you watching?

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just my opinion.

Have you seen some of the characters on the premium? Even I don't know who the hell they are, and I've watched every season.

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Have you seen some of the characters on the premium? Even I don't know who the hell they are, and I've watched every season.

You know nuthin', beelzeboob.

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

You know nuthin', beelzeboob.

I know when I watch GOT, I'm not thinking of wooly mammoths!

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What show are you watching?

Momoa was on 10 episodes-ish out of 50. He's not a big part of the show, I wish he was.
Missandei isn't a big character in the show....just hangs around in the background.

That's what I'm talking aboot, if that's not good enough for you we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh yeah I had to look it up, haven't seen much premium action. Wow...I may have to change that to the worst. Anything with the fat guy I can't stand. Although it does have the badass whitewalker...but yeah that's a rough one. I kind of like the blue though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fremont, CA
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lizella, GA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 436 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside