Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by poppapin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Can't beat Jilly's prices but some of their pins need some work and have for years. A few friends of mine have offered to help tech for free, but they turned them down. They usually get one new game a year, and at 25 cents a play you can't beat it.

Some issues from the last time I was there a few months ago:

Pirates of the Caribbean (not working)
    Monopoly - Bank Door intermittently working
    Monster bash - Kickout hole throws it SDTM
    Theatre of magic - Trunk was having issues
    Simpson’s pinball party - Upper flippers did not work
    Star Wars stern - Not a maintenance issue, but it is running older code (No video mode, lightsaber duel, etc.)
    Aerosmith - Toybox gets out of sync after locking 2nd ball
    Dark Knight - Weak flippers
    Ghost busters - right ramp switch doesn't register; running older code so you can never finish/time out Spook Central

1 month later
    #21 5 years ago

I think it was Junkyard they removed for the baseball machine. I went last weekend and pretty sure Spidey was still there. poppapin - Star Wars is the newest, with Aerosmith before that. Aero is still losing track of the balls in the toy box. Star Wars is still on release day code, but extra ball is lit from the plunge for no reason.

Bad news is they completely removed the Slimer from their Ghostbusters. There is no way to start modes if you miss the skill shot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-paid-to-play-pinball-today?tu=speederice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.