Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PersonX99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

To clarify...I'm considering GoT Pro or GB Premium. I know it's an odd comparison, but having gotten Pro and Premium time on GoT...I liked the Pro better.
I feel lucky with ST pro. I'm a trekkie and didn't have a lot of time on the game but took a chance, glad I did (still jonesing for the pin from college that got me started on this path, WCS).
I have had very little time with GB...really hoping Bill at Pinball Gallery gets one in so I can play it awhile.
But I also enjoy WoZ...no flow at all...so I'm thinking GB may scratch a little of that itch. And I like the movie, the art, etc...

You've got 6 months to make up your mind and there will be another stern machine released in the mean time. I think you'll find that got and Star Trek are just too similar a game to warrant really having both of them in a 2 pin lineup. So In your lineup I would suggest getting a GB whatever iteration. WOZ is a phenomenal game! If you're thinking about that I'd probably push you that way. Or even have a think about a TWD as iceman said its a killer game! I think iceman and I have similar tastes where we don't mind getting that little bit punished by our game and TWD will certainly do that to you!

#47 7 years ago

Also I forgot to mention that I've played a got prem a fair few times and I just could not get into the game. Generally I scored well but the game times were just crazy long and whilst that generally wouldn't be a bad thing my tastes have moved from the longer playing games such as Lotr to the punishers like TWD and iron man have a 3 minute game and you're killing it! Got have a 20-25 minute game and well that's just the norm!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 49.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-or-gbwhat-do-i-buy-and-why?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.