Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jellikit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140219_110151.jpg
    photo.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Nice upgrade from the Playskool one he got last year.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG
    #2 10 years ago

i got the playskool one for my newborn daughter and modded it. I put a steel ball in it. lol

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Part_3:

Nice upgrade from the Playskool one he got last year.

photo.JPG 170 KB

LE or Pro ?

#4 10 years ago

10k by christmas !

#5 10 years ago

neither..... its called THE PIN

#6 10 years ago

Nice!
    I need to get my grandson one of the Fisher Price ones. He plays a few games of pinball with me every weekend, and he's almost starting to get an inkling of what's going on. (9 months). He's grabbing for the ball, and slapping at my hands which makes me believe he knows the ball is somehow related to what my hands are doing.

#7 10 years ago

I can honestly say I like the 70s home model over the zizzle

20140219_110151.jpg20140219_110151.jpg
    #8 10 years ago

So Cool OP. Love it!

#9 10 years ago

It's not bad compared to the Playskool one. It's a real pinball game in the fact that it has flippers with a drain, 3 balls per game, score reel, bumpers that flash and make noise when hit, shooter trough, etc...

I got it at this calendar and game chain store. Everything was 50% off, so it only cost $17.50!

#10 10 years ago

Good job! Next up is a Zizzle, check garage/yard sales if Spring and Summer ever come around...

Brad

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Good job! Next up is a Zizzle, check garage/yard sales if Spring and Summer ever come around...
    Brad

Might just got straight to an old EM when he's around 5.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Part_3:

Might just got straight to an old EM when he's around 5.

Now that sounds like a good plan, maybe a SS when he is heading into 2nd or 3rd grade!

Brad

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-my-son-his-2nd-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.