(Topic ID: 6501)

Got my first pin!

By Marty_Graw77

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ssathre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

Congrats! Taxi is a fun pin and easy enough to work on. Play it for a while and take it in, make a list of things that might be acting funny or need replacing. then study the beginners shop guide here on pinside and dive in... a good cleaning and wax, rubber rings, flipper rebuild and of course 2 shinny new balls!

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I'm looking at maybe getting my first this weekend! exciting and taxi looks fun Speaking of pinball and work. The CFO this morning said I should leave one in the breakroom....and I could leave it set to take 25cents and he would be okay with that....sooooo maybe I need 2?

One pin and already and operator!

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

sooooo maybe I need 2?

Whatever you do, DON'T put them in the same room! They tend to breed like rabbits.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

The pinball machine may be a little loud for the breakroom though

The Bell would pose a louder problem I think. It stills scares the crap out of me and everyone in the house when it goes off. But you can turn it off in the settings.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ssathre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-my-first-pin?tu=ssathre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.