(Topic ID: 108461)

Got my first EM - finally

By Chippewa-Pin

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Thanks to Boilerman for letting me pry his Bank-A-Ball away from him. He did a great job on it. It's simply beautiful. He is a wonderful person to deal with and even better person to talk EMs with. It made the 10 hour round trip for my son and I an easy drive.

I'll be back in the spring to pick up #2. Can't wait!

#2 9 years ago

Welcome aboard the EM crazy train. You start off with one, then only a thousand more will suffice.

Ken

#3 9 years ago

Congrats on #1! Still trying to make it happen for me...

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Welcome aboard the EM crazy train. You start off with one, then only a thousand more will suffice.
Ken

Yes, especially when the wife and kids love playing them! Makes it all that much easier for them to multiply (the EMs that is...).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-my-first-em-finally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.