• Latest reply 10 years ago by kangourou
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

card-whiz.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Just picked up a nice Card Whiz from a great local guy, fanuminski. Works great and a great challenge. Been playing Royal Flush Deluxe recently and was happy to have this be my first EM. This might be the start a bad addiction.

card-whiz.jpgcard-whiz.jpg

#2 10 years ago

congrats, that looks like it's in great shape!

#3 10 years ago

It's the start of a beautiful addiction!

Nice pickup.

#4 10 years ago

One of the classics obviously along with Royal Flush. When you buy a classic pin you can't help but get addicted. It looks like its in great shape, congrats and there are some fantastic EMs out there.

#5 10 years ago

nice classic machine. pbr have all the plastics and targets and stuff.
one thing i didnt realise at first with mine - the "pink" areas are faded purple - not meant to be pink.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Jokercyclone:

One of the classics obviously along with Royal Flush. When you buy a classic pin you can't help but get addicted. It looks like its in great shape, congrats and there are some fantastic EMs out there.

I agree!

Congrats indeed!

That's one pin on my Wishlist.

Have fun!

Ken

#7 10 years ago

wow thats a nice machine i would like one too but have four now can you say addiction !

#8 10 years ago

I think in the last few month I have seen more and more people getting their first EM
I don't know if I should be happy or sad....... more people wanting EMs means it will be harder for me to find deals BUT then again I like to see people saving them from being parted out.
You got a good one for your first, believe me it will NOT be your last.

#9 10 years ago

Nice! I like Royal Flush a lot.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I think in the last few month I have seen more and more people getting their first EM
I don't know if I should be happy or sad....... more people wanting EMs means it will be harder for me to find deals BUT then again I like to see people saving them from being parted out.
You got a good one for your first, believe me it will NOT be your last.

Kind of my thoughts. Great that people finding out how addictive some of these games are but it is getting harder to find certain games now - C37, Atlantis, Jacks Open, Abra ca Dabra and so on.

Enjoy the game - if you like it, so many other great ones to be had and cheap compared to latest NIB!

#11 10 years ago

Shapeshifter. the only silver lining on my part is that I have or had most of the ones I really wanted, only a few that I just haven't found yet

#12 10 years ago

Nice, nice, nice! Welcome to the EM club. This will not be your last.

#13 10 years ago

I love my Card Whiz!

Congrats!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Shapeshifter. the only silver lining on my part is that I have or had most of the ones I really wanted, only a few that I just haven't found yet

What you still looking for? Sometimes I fear talking up the games I want as one comes up for sale and it's gone in a flash!

#15 10 years ago

Card Whiz was my first EM as well. I regret selling it to this day. Would love to score another one or a Royal Flush.

Have fun playing this righteous pin!

#16 10 years ago

Congrats!
Mike is a good guy. Sold me my El Dorado.

#17 10 years ago

I have Royal Flush (the 4 player version) and Royal Flush Deluxe. Good layout makes for a fun game.

#18 10 years ago

Great game. On my wish list.

#19 10 years ago

I have one folded up in my garage awaiting a shop job....Guess I should get to it

#20 10 years ago

Very nice game. It is a game I plan to get at some point.

1 week later
#21 10 years ago

Nice game! And yes you are probably "hooked". About 8 weeks ago my wife bought a Royal Flush that I didn't want anything to do with. Well, 8 weeks later I now own in addition to the Royal Flush a Four Million BC, F-14 Tomcat and a Barracora. I am completely hooked on repairing them mechanically, electrically and cosmetically! Welcome to the club!

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from ahanson:

This might be the start a bad addiction.

It will be!

Congrats!

#23 10 years ago

Already too late, brought home a Surfer the other day.

#24 10 years ago

Cool! I have some spinner art for you if you are interested. Came from another pinsider.

#25 10 years ago

Wow what a beautiful game you have there!

#26 10 years ago

Congrats, it's a great game but I prefer it with some modifications :

>>> Target reset and bonus count during play

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/royal-flush-obtain-target-reset-during-play

or in French :

http://retro-flip.xooit.fr/t3565-REMONTER-LES-CIBLES-DU-ROYAL-FLUSH-AVEC-DECOMPTE-DE-BONUS.htm

Total modifications :

>>> Extra ball and modifications on 2x bonus

only in French :

http://retro-flip.xooit.fr/t4005-ROYAL-FLUSH-OBTENTION-du-DOUBLE-BONUS-par-une-ACTION-DE-JEU.htm#p40560

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-my-first-em-card-whiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.