Roadshow: Got My Ball Stuck in Red's Mouth

By Phetishboy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

But nothing really happened? Silence for 30 seconds and then she just opened her mouth and it fell out. I was hoping for more. Seemed like a tight shot, but looks like it was all for nothing. Got one behind Ted's blade too, but the game just went into a solenoid kickout on that one. Oh well, still a great game.

#2 10 years ago

Eddy sensors working in those areas ?

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Silence for 30 seconds and then she just opened her mouth and it fell out. I was hoping for more.

I dated a gal like that in high school.......

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that.

#5 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure she says something and spits it out immediately if working right...

#6 10 years ago

If the ball didn't go into the kick out saucer in the assy (it happens from time to time), and rests against the jaw, this will happen. Pull the glass, and roll the ball into her mouth when she talks. See if it spits out or not.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Is that why your name is ball less?lol

#8 10 years ago

She will spit the ball out and make a comment about the bad taste!!

#9 10 years ago

Says something like "That tastes awful!" or "That tastes terrible!" or if you got one in Ted's mouth for multiball prior to getting one in hers (that's what she said!), "How do you eat these things?".

Phet, mine had the issue and fould a wire loose on the switch in her mouth. Resoldered and fine. Check that or maybe even the switch needs adjustment.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Chem_Superfreak:

She will spit the ball out and make a comment about the bad taste!!

I heard a gal in highschool say "it tastes like salty mayonnaise"....just saying

#11 10 years ago

and...nice title Phet, BTW....catchy

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I'm pretty sure she says something and spits it out immediately if working right...

Ya it takes so much money and training to get them to this point. Then just trying to get them to go to sleep after and not want to talk more.

Hey...it's only pinball

#13 10 years ago

I'm wih Lloyd check your eddy boards. I've had to adjust mine a few times over the years.

#15 10 years ago

I prefer if she doesn't spit it back out. Consider it a mod if she keeps it in there.

#16 10 years ago

The eddy boards just monitor the space in front of the mouths. If I remember correctly, micro switches should be activated when the ball enters the mouth (giggle)

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

The eddy boards just monitor the space in front of the mouths. If I remember correctly, micro switches should be activated when the ball enters the mouth (giggle)

Yep, the eddy boards sense outside the mouth (like if a ball slaps against Red's chin ). There is a switch inside to tell when Red is gagging on it.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Hehe! I was tinking the same... the topic is kinda funny too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 63.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-my-ball-stuck-in-reds-mouth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.