image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

I'm just guessing that that is an unpainted example

I think I saw another photo (in the TPF thread?) where there was not even dark grey between the boulders yet.

#103 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I think I saw another photo (in the TPF thread?) where there was not even dark grey between the boulders yet.

Hmmm, I just assumed that was the shading from being recessed

#104 8 years ago

Is it possible to get unpainted walls? And when do you think battering rams and walls will be available?

#105 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Mezel, looking good! Could look a little more grungy on the paint job. A bit too tidy for a medieval castle wall...

The prototype is not painted yet.

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from AJ51:

Is it possible to get unpainted walls? And when do you think battering rams and walls will be available?

Sure and this week for the pro and early next week for the premium/LE

#107 8 years ago

Hi Mezel
Any ideas as to when the Battering Ram will be ready for sale?

#108 8 years ago

Pro this week, le/ premium week after.

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Sure and this week for the pro and early next week for the premium/LE

pm sent

#110 8 years ago

Here's the 2 prototype mods. Totally amazing & necessary!!!

I went ghetto & sharpied black on the 2 front arches just to have a little fun. No color added yet to front castle panel & didn't put on the side castle walls yet.

Ram is so much better than NIB part which is just a rectangle with a sticker. This ram mod looks so good, it looks like it should have come with game.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#111 8 years ago

Looks good! Ram looks to be a bit heavier that the stock ram. Any results to report about the hit/success rate?

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Looks good! Ram looks to be a bit heavier that the stock ram. Any results to report about the hit/success rate?

I have played with several of the prototypes and I did not notice a difference. If it changed the game play I would not sell it. Just like the stock one, it needs almost a direct hit.

#113 8 years ago

Ram looks great, looking forward to availability!

#114 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Here's the 2 prototype mods. Totally amazing & necessary!!!
I went ghetto & sharpied black on the 2 front arches just to have a little fun. No color added yet to front castle panel & didn't put on the side castle walls yet.
Ram is so much better than NIB part which is just a rectangle with a sticker. This ram mod looks so good, it looks like it should have come with game.
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

Just curious. Why did you take out the plastic track the ram runs in? Should be able to remove everything without taking that out right?

#115 8 years ago

Just bought the pyramid and the ram. Cannot wait!!

#116 8 years ago

Castle Walls Are looking good even unpainted. I will Order them together with the RAM when they are ready. The only small Detail I don't like is that we will loose the White Walker reference on the castle black shot. I would have liked a shield there to put a Sticker with the white walker king above this Shot.

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just curious. Why did you take out the plastic track the ram runs in? Should be able to remove everything without taking that out right?

Was a little toasted that day...
But from what I can remember, think we had to pull it all out to get the ram to come out fully. Think the ram was stuck in there.

#118 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Was a little toasted that day...
But from what I can remember, think we had to pull it all out to get the ram to come out fully. Think the ram was stuck in there.

To get the original out you have to remove the bottom bracket. Its just a quick removal of 6 screws. The ram was installed at the factory first then they attached the castle.

#119 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

To get the original out you have to remove the bottom bracket. Its just a quick removal of 6 screws. The ram was installed at the factory first then they attached the castle.

Must be a different setup than the Pro. I assume that's why you have two different Rams available on your site? I almost bought the Prem/LE by mistake.

#120 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Must be a different setup than the Pro. I assume that's why you have two different Rams available on your site? I almost bought the Prem/LE by mistake.

The pro is easier. The toughest part is removing the top plastic and dealing with the little black spacers. When removed they roll down the playfield and putting them back in is a small challenge. But worth it.

#121 8 years ago

Black spacers from hell

Hehehe...

#122 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Black spacers from hell
Hehehe...

I still owe Marcos for the spacer I borrowed to make the two I lost in your game.

#123 8 years ago

In other news, we have another modder interested in joining our team.

#124 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I still owe Marcos for the spacer I borrowed to make the two I lost in your game.

Tell them I'll buy something (more) from them to cover it

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Black spacers from hell
Hehehe...

Try a glue stick to tack them into place just long enough to reassemble.

#126 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

The pro is easier. The toughest part is removing the top plastic and dealing with the little black spacers. When removed they roll down the playfield and putting them back in is a small challenge. But worth it.

Yep. Gotta be careful with those guys. I've taken my ram out twice already and luckily haven't lost any of them yet.

#127 8 years ago

What kind of turnaround time is typical from payment to shipment? My first purchase, so not sure what to expect.

#128 8 years ago

My first mezel mod purchase was the TSPP duff beer can. Think I got it in 1 to 2 weeks.

#129 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What kind of turnaround time is typical from payment to shipment? My first purchase, so not sure what to expect.

I think Kristin says 5 days. A new product may be delayed due to popularity. You can always send her a note via [email protected].

#130 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

My first mezel mod purchase was the TSPP duff beer can. Think I got it in 1 to 2 weeks.

She must of did that on purpose.

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

She must of did that on purpose.

Pretty sure I selected the "cheap bastard" shipping method to save a few pence

1 week later
#132 8 years ago

Any update on the castle walls for LE version?

#133 8 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

The only small Detail I don't like is that we will loose the White Walker reference on the castle black shot. I would have liked a shield there to put a Sticker with the white walker king above this Shot.

For sure, there's a lot of opportunity there. Even just a plain flat plastic in the "opening" where we can stick whatever image we'd like.

For Castle Black, the archway could even be sculpted and/or painted to look like the cold is creeping out of the door and onto the castle...bricks frosting over, icicles, etc.

For Choose Your Battle there could be a large shield/weapon/whatever. Maybe it's backlit to blink with the "Choose Your Battle" insert...maybe it switches color to match the house you're fighting. That shot is really important, but the castle covers so much of the PF that it gets visually lost (especially for new players).

It would be cool if all three shots have more character, because nothing reads very well on the stock game.

gotpremiumwall_(resized).jpggotpremiumwall_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#134 8 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

Any update on the castle walls for LE version?

Any updates?

#135 8 years ago

Front wall test shipped to Brock for casting.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Front wall test shipped to Brock for casting.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#137 7 years ago

Any updates on mods? Thank you

#138 7 years ago

I bet Mr. Mezel is preoccupied with the shiny new toy Ghostbusters.... I get it.

#139 7 years ago

He got ghost on got

#140 7 years ago

We are certainly struggling with this. We do plan on finishing it. It's already designed, having issues getting the master produced.

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

...It's already designed, having issues getting the master produced.

work faster

3 weeks later
#142 7 years ago

Are there any news about the walls? I want to order walls and the ram but cause it has to be shipped oversea I want to wait with the order until I could order both.

3 weeks later
#143 7 years ago

Resin molded wall made and painted by Brock at Pinball customs. We still need to add the gate for the left opening. The right opening hides the sling shot assembly.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#144 7 years ago

Wow, looks amazing!

#145 7 years ago

Wow is in understatement! I can't wait to order the blue set. Great job.

#146 7 years ago

Awesome! Take my money.

#147 7 years ago

Been looking forward to adding this!

#148 7 years ago

want want want

#149 7 years ago

I want it!

3 weeks later
#150 7 years ago

Any updates on castle walls?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.