Topic Stats

• 153 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jrio101
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 48 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
gotpremiumwall_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Time for another thread with the intention of keeping folks updated on what we are working on. Some of these will be Stern licensed mods and some will remain solely from us.

We will be offering some deals that will be bundled so you can save money as long as you have some patience. We are continuing to work in decreasing our time from inception to product release.

We recently won first place in a start-up competition starting with 55 teams and beat out the top 8 to win first place. With that, we now have some investment cash to take it to the next level.

Here is the beginnings of the list.
1. Resin cast walls for the castle
2. 4 sided battering wooden ram cover DONE
3. Door cover
4. Plastic protectors (6 pieces for Prem/LE) DONE
5. Playfield fire effects DONE
6. Undercab lighting with multiple modes DONE
7. Fire topper, either standard alone or a great enhancement to the Stern topper
8. Interactive elk head DONE

#2 5 years ago

This is an early 3d printed prototype for the castle walls made back in August. The end product will consist of 3 walls to replace the 2 dimensional plastics. It will include the arches and will also have detail for the inside of the castle. These will be designed by a 3d artist, hand painted and be resin cast.

image.jpg

#3 5 years ago

What's GOT without some fire...obviously still waiting for our machine.

#4 5 years ago

Plastic protectors in Marketplace

GOT Pro
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27202
photo-2.JPG

Got Prem/LE (2 extra pieces for the castle)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27211
photo 1.JPGUntitled.jpg

#5 5 years ago

Thanks Tim - nice looking mods so far. I look forward to the many more sure to be created for Game of Thrones!

#6 5 years ago

I really look forward to seeing how the molded walls will look - I think that will be a huge improvement over the plastics and really make it feel like you are battling on a castle.

#7 5 years ago

Our first prototype of the battering ram. It replaces the current plastic on the assembly with a wood grained cover. Anyone is the U.S. With an LE? I need to send you this one for fitting. I am concerned about a bracket on the castle that may rub.

image.jpg

#9 5 years ago

Thanks, we are working on making the front to cover as much metal as possible too.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Our first prototype of the battering ram. It replaces the current plastic on the assembly with a wood grained cover. Anyone is the U.S. With an LE? I need to send you this one for fitting. I am concerned about a bracket on the castle that may rub.
image.jpg

PM sent.

1 week later
#12 5 years ago

I feel like that ball lock needs a body in front of it.. It's supposed to be Ned Starks sword isn't it? The ball simulates a head rolling right? Make it so!

#13 5 years ago

I am in on the Pro version when available.
Could you also make a plastic to protect the pyramid under the dragon that keeps breaking from air balls?
476140-i.jpg

#14 5 years ago

Honestly.... If I had the space, i'd totally buy this pin & all the mezel mods !!
This game is a serious blast to play.

You've got to master the shots. But that's part of the fun

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Honestly.... If I had the space, i'd totally buy this pin & all the mezel mods !!
This game is a serious blast to play.
You've got to master the shots. But that's part of the fun

You can always sell Tron and free up some space.lol just kidding

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

You can always sell Tron and free up some space.lol just kidding

$30,000 + shipping

...and then, I'd cry

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I am in on the Pro version when available.
Could you also make a plastic to protect the pyramid under the dragon that keeps breaking from air balls?
476140-i.jpg

+1

#18 5 years ago

Is it possible to make a light kit that changes colour to match the action buttons colour?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-light-mod-help-spike-electrical-question#post-2806617

1 week later
#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Is it possible to make a light kit that changes colour to match the action buttons colour?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-light-mod-help-spike-electrical-question#post-2806617

I can look into it. I installed an Orange undercab kit with our LED controller to pulse like flames.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I feel like that ball lock needs a body in front of it.. It's supposed to be Ned Starks sword isn't it? The ball simulates a head rolling right? Make it so!

Steve Ritchie said it was designed that way, but they took it out when beheadings started to make the news. Hard to blame them.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Steve Ritchie said it was designed that way, but they took it out when beheadings started to make the news. Hard to blame them.

Tim or Kristin: Email me if you want to design a body that's lying where the sword comes down. I'll pay extra and never tell a soul where I got it from. That's just too cool to pass up. I'd LOVE to have a tasteless version of GOT!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Tim or Kristin: Email me if you want to design a body that's lying where the sword comes down. I'll pay extra and never tell a soul where I got it from. That's just too cool to pass up. I'd LOVE to have a tasteless version of GOT!

Send me a pm when there ready. Shhhh. I won't tell

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

This has to go....

474364.jpg
why does GOT come with a butt plug?

#24 5 years ago

Battering ram in development, working on a butt plug replacement.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 5 years ago

What I find alarming is that you guys know what a butt plug is.

#26 5 years ago

and by your comment, did you not just admit to knowing what one is as well?

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

and by your comment, did you not just admit to knowing what one is as well?

I had to Google it. And I'm horrified. Ever since my time in prison, my rectum has been strictly one-way, outbound traffic only.

#28 5 years ago

Working on a head for the battering ram.

image.jpg

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

image.jpg

WOW!!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

image.jpg

Holy shit!! That looks amazing Tim!

#32 5 years ago

Awesome! The head looks really cool

#33 5 years ago

Love it!

#34 5 years ago

Ouch, that'd be pretty rough as a butt plug!

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

image.jpg

Love that! Count me in!

#36 5 years ago

That about using the GoT legacy collection dolls for mods? Maybe a whitwalker for the Pre game to stand over the kickback lane infront of the castle? Or how about a decapitated Ned stark laying next to the sword of multiball?
image.jpeg

#37 5 years ago

Those look great, but they're 6.5 inches tall (except for Tyrion...LOL!). So unless they're all lying prostrate and humping (like they're all doing in the show, anyway), I doubt they'd fit very well. And you don't want people bigger than your dragon.

#38 5 years ago

They do look great but you need to be careful with playfield figures. Too many and out of proportion can look hideous.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

That about using the GoT legacy collection dolls for mods? Maybe a whitwalker for the Pre game to stand over the kickback lane infront of the castle? Or how about a decapitated Ned stark laying next to the sword of multiball?
image.jpeg

This is where you lose me. No dolls or figurines attached to the game for me.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Holy shit!! That looks amazing Tim!

Still gotta make it, that is just the image.

#41 5 years ago

There is one potential mod needed for LE/premium : The throne is blocking the view of the top rollover lanes. You can only see 1 insert, and have to guess at the other one's status. Some sort of external led signal, ala WOZ skill shot lanes.

#42 5 years ago

Need to do something with this from my new contractor.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#43 5 years ago

Walls for LE/Premium coming soon, hopefully we have something to show next week.

#44 5 years ago

Battering ram looks excellent. Hopefully it helps with its inconsistency of registering hits.

#45 5 years ago

Anyway to make the Pro Dragon motorized like the LE/Pre? That would be sweet.

#46 5 years ago

Just got my LE and see an immediate need for a plastic - the Iron Throne kicks the ball haphazardly out of the chair and it comes crashing down randomly on different plastics in front of it. A crystal clear formed plastic in front of the chair that could block the ball from landing on the other printed plastics and direct it to the right and over to let it drop into the right orbit would be awesome. I can't imagine any LE owner not buying that mod - protecting the game is most important, but also putting the ball into the orbit would be even better.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Just got my LE and see an immediate need for a plastic - the Iron Throne kicks the ball haphazardly out of the chair and it comes crashing down randomly on different plastics in front of it. A crystal clear formed plastic in front of the chair that could block the ball from landing on the other printed plastics and direct it to the right and over to let it drop into the right orbit would be awesome. I can't imagine any LE owner not buying that mod - protecting the game is most important, but also putting the ball into the orbit would be even better.

I will check it out and get a solution.

#48 5 years ago

Don't know if anybody has mentioned it but someone needs to design a simple decal to go the front of the metal drop out on the mini-playfield, so it blends into the castle walls more

Would need to do different color matched ones for LE and Premium

10a.jpg

#49 5 years ago

Personally, I like the polished metal look - more chrome the better.

#50 5 years ago

I would really like to see a dragon egg shooter knob, would especially fit theme on LE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside