• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TomDK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2630_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ball_Shine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

OK the machines been out there for a while now in some lucky homes anyone care do do a review?
Mine should arrive in a few days!
Started the thread as there seems to be be so many different ones I was hoping we could have a main one to read through instead of jumping all over the place.
Let it rip you lucky first few!

2 weeks later
#3 8 years ago

Glad Santa GOT it to you in time
Loving it, had the standard issues like the throne not holding ball but a small block of foam fixed that and some minor switch issues
Lighting takes a little getting used to, adds to the challenge.
As far as code goes I would say it's very good for a NIB however I think with some tweaks it will be loads better, especially lighting shots required, integrating the upper play field within different house modes and there are plenty more I'm sure.
It's been said a thousand times but I will say it also, art does look heaps better in the flesh.
Much lighter than any of my other new Stern machines, even the wife "throws" it around a bit and noticed the weight difference straight away.
HATE THE POWER SWITCH LOCATION, how stupid, many people with disabilities play pinball and some are not able to turn it on when lined up with other machines beside them, hard enough for most able bodied people.
All said and done I believe the LE/Prem (very little time spent on pro so didn't include, no bias meant) will become machines that not only rate highly but will remain in collections for a long time. For some the theme is a big draw.
I think this may become one of the most complex rule sets from Stern however with a less complex layout than say WOZ it should be easier to understand (correctly coded) for the walk up player.
This is my opinion only.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ball_Shine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-leprem-owners-thread-battle-for-the-throne?tu=Ball_Shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.