(Topic ID: 146572)

GOT LE Flippers are out. Spike system help needed.

By inhomearcades

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I was just playing a few games and the bottom right flipper and two top flippers are out. Everything else on that node board work. All three went out at the same time. What seems weird is a few times the flippers seemed weak or once it was unresponsive, not long after they do not work in coil test or game mode. Bottom left flipper still works which is also on node board 8.

I did add a shaker motor to the game. I played about 20 games with out the shaker, installed the shaker and have about 6 more games on it since then and now I have a game playing with one flipper.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Come Monday I'll give Stern a call but maybe someone here has dealt with this before.

#3 8 years ago

I double checked the connectors on the node board related to the flipper, but should check the rest of the connectors on the game as well. Any where else to double check on the system? Do you happen to know what connectors he encountered the issues with?

Thanks

#5 8 years ago

Just read through. I hate to say it but I bet I'm stuck until I get a new node board. I don't think it's too close to the flippers, it's all pre drilled so I assume there isn't much variance as to where it would be mounted. When I flip the left flipper with my hand on the node board there isn't a ton of vibration there.

#7 8 years ago

Cool, I'm gonna try and comb the whole thing tonight.

1 week later
#11 8 years ago

Yea all set. Some of the molex connectors were damaged when assemble. Repinned a few wires and all set.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-le-flippers-are-out-spike-system-help-needed?tu=inhomearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.