371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zzz_spy_hunter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#728 8 years ago

Has there been any word for when the pros will come back in stock?

3 weeks later
#1061 8 years ago

I spent a long time deciding between TWD and GOT. I really enjoy playing both games but before I had put a decent amount of time playing GOT, I was leaning towards TWD. The thing that tipped the scale was when my GF and I were playing TWD on location. She was totally disgusted by the walkers noises. She said, 'Can you imagine hearing that constantly in your house?" Then the match sequence came up where the number is revealed by sorting through intestines. So that kind of sealed the deal for me. Even without the girlfriend factor, I probably would have ended up getting a GOT.

By the way, I received an email today from Stern that they have new accessories. Not really sure how new they are. Here's the link in case anyone is interested. http://www.costore.com/sternpinball/prccategories.asp?CategoryIdLevel1=3723329

1 year later
#4321 7 years ago

I'm close to pulling the trigger on buying GoT pro. This will be my first NIB game. Any recommendations on additional accessories to buy for it? Cliffy? I remember when these first came out there was an issue with the ball not making it all around the orbit. Is that still an issue? Thoughts on how hard it will be to resell in a couple of years if I get bored with it. Thanks. Any other suggestions?

#4334 7 years ago

GOT ordered! Scheduled to arrive on Thursday!

#4336 7 years ago

GOT has arrived and is set up. My first game, I put up 559 million which is a very good score for me. The game is so pristine that I'm cringing every time that I hit the ball.

#4340 7 years ago

Good call. Looks like I need to lube the ram. Only about 20% of ram hits are registering. What type of lube is recommended?(I can't believe I just typed that)

2 weeks later
#4353 7 years ago

I thought I might have some buyer's remorse with buying GOT. The only remorse that I have is that I didn't do it sooner.

I have most of the default initials off of the machine. Still haven't gotten to Winter has Come or Iron Throne. I've tried hard to get to Winter has Come but it's so challenging. Have you gotten all of the default initials off of your machine? How long did it take you?

When I play GOT on location, after a launch, the ball will bounce around in the pops, it will then come down the right orbit. On location, if I don't flip, the ball will hit the right flipper and bounce over to the left flipper where I can then catch it on the left flipper. Do you have your machine setup like that? I like that action. On my machine, the ball will come down hit the right flipper, bounce over to the left flipper and then bounce back over to the right. I tried adjusting the angle of the playfield but that didn't really change that. Is that something where the bounciness will decrease over time? Or is that an adjustment that I can make?

#4363 7 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions and relaying your experience. I think I'm going to continue playing with the pitch to see if I can get the dead bounce to the left flipper from launch. My desire is not for making controlling the ball from launch easier, it's that I like having the option of getting the ball caught on the left flipper so I have an easy shot at Tyrell to get the lock set.

#4367 7 years ago

The unorthodox house stark game was fun to watch. Thanks for showing getting Winter has Come. I've been trying to get that. I didn't realized that I didn't have to complete each of the winter is coming. Just need to start it 4 times for WHC. Should make that a bit easier.

#4370 6 years ago

Xdetroit PAPA has a very good tutorial video on Game of Thrones. Well worth watching.

chuckwurt Looking forward to seeing those videos!

3 months later
#4708 6 years ago

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I have been away from the computer for a while. I've skimmed the recent posts

GOT Kicks Ass! It's my favorite pinball machine. It seems like a lot of people are lukewarm on the new Star Wars machine. I was wondering what GOT lovers opinions of SW is. I haven't had a chance to play it. Obviously, there are a lot of parallels to GOT with it.

1 year later
#5592 5 years ago

Does the Targaryen house have a special ability? When you are playing Greyjoy and you complete Targaryen does it award a special ability?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zzz_spy_hunter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=zzz_spy_hunter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.