Topic Stats

• 6,321 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 772 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vmethos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3209 3 years ago

My GOT Pro has been shipped out and should be in my possession hopefully by Friday!
I'm Super excited to be joining the club, especially since I was told it would probably be July or later before I got it.

I have a bunch of premium polish pinballs on my way to use in place of the ones that come from Stern.
I plan on giving the playfield a thin layer of quality carnauba wax (following vid's suggestions).

Is there anything else I should be considering prior to putting a load of game time in on this bad boy this weekend?
No scoop... so don't need Cliffy protectors. Anything I'm missing?

Now that I know it is on its way, I just can NOT wait.

#3212 3 years ago

Awesome.
Thanks for the replies guys.
I will definitely do that.

4 months later
#3762 3 years ago

Managed to get a new top score with house Greyjoy last night by turning my attempt at the WHC/Wall Super Stack into an accidental WHC/Wall/MidnightMadness Super-Ultra stack. The Midnight Madness portion of that craziness makes getting the super jackpots significantly more challenging since you can't tell which shots still need to be hit easily. (Had completed Stark and Martell, though I don't think I had any single Winter Is Coming hurry up score greater than around 80 million)

Had a total score of 4.3 billion. Not sure how much of it actually came from Winter Has Come / Midnight Madness, but it was less than 1.4 billion from the WHC portion as that was my WHC Champ score both previously and currently. (I had one WIC score of 300+ million the time that I racked up 1.4 billion in WHC)

btw... GOT kicks ass!

8 months later
#4612 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Also had a very good IRon Throne round and got to Winterfel with 2 shots to complete. Would that have completed Iron Throne or is there more after that? Adrenaline rush of a game.

The order in which you go through the different locations is dependent upon which shot you make at the start of each round. Once you begin a location, you have to hit each shot and then the ram to begin the next round. Once you have completed a location it will not be available as the first qualifying shot on subsequent rounds.

Drops = Storms End (Baratheon)
Left Orbit = Pyke (Greyjoy)
Dragon Kickback = Dragonstone? (Targaryen) (not sure about this one)
Left/Center Ramp = Casterly Rock (Lannister)
Right Ramp = Winterfell (Stark)
Right Orbit = Sandspear (Martell)
Lock Targets = Highgarden (Tyrell)

Once you have begun and completed Each set for these locations you then start the final round for King's Landing.

I believe this is accurate, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I've only fully completed Iron Throne once and I was playing solo at home so I wasn't focusing on the DMD very much.

1 week later
#4647 2 years ago
Quoted from ernoe:

Here is my video from the Iron Throne. You can see all Houses ( Completed, without King´s Landing )
» YouTube video

Nice vid.

I think Eskaybee is probably correct that King's Landing is a Victory Lap mode while still in multiball after completing the final set.
I got to Iron Throne yesterday and completed each set and had King's Landing going but then double drained. My final ball did not continue Iron Throne at King's Landing but instead was at the start of the game again with nothing lit.

I also noticed in your vid, you were at "The Twins" at one point, so I'm not really sure how the locations match, but I typically do see that the right ramp matched Winterfell for Stark and right orbit is Sunspear for Martell. Not sure what correlation The Twins is (Freys aligned with Lannister?)

#4654 2 years ago

Hey guys.

Was playing GoT late last night and the Dragon shot stopped registering hits.

Went to diagnostics mode and was able to find out that the coils for the Dragon Kickback and the Up Post are still both working. It is the switch that is supposed to recognize the ball under the dragon that is not registering.

Any tips before I find some time this weekend to try to see why it stopped and if it needs to be replaced?

I tested all the other switches and coils. Everything else is working.

Thanks for any help.

#4656 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Go underneath and look for broken wires on the opto boards under there.

Okay.
Thanks. I'll check tonight.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vmethos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside