371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ukwizardmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3117 7 years ago

I have a pro and have been following this thread for a while now.. Any of you guys know if you can change the flipper power??
My brother also has a pro and his flippers are really strong and he can hit the Stark ramp with ease from his right flipper. My flipper power is really lame and using the right flipper my balls just roll back down the Stark ramp !! Also not easy to batter the ram when some of the balls just bounce off His coils are all stronger than mine, not just the flippers. I've read about changing the coil pulse time in the programme code... but not sure if this is possible. Yes, I have changed the coil power to 'hard' in the settings but this didn't seem to make any difference. Any help would be appreciated as this is totally ruining my game !!!

#3131 7 years ago

Thanks Bemmett & Swampfire re my lame coil power, I've got a couple of ideas to work on now. Working all weekend, nights as well! ?but will work on it soon. Good luck all on your challenge.... ?

#3132 7 years ago

Sorry that last post should not have shown question marks! they were supposed to be smiley faces..

3 months later
#3713 7 years ago

Has anybody noticed the flippers getting weak at the end of a decent game?? Where its just more difficult to backhand the Stark ramp, as the flipper coils get hot and lose power..?
I've posted about my weak flippers before, and am having to fit fans to keep the coils cool. The reason I'm posting again is because I believe it could also be software related. My brother also has a GOT pro, and has been running version 1.02 for the last 8 months.!! Crazy scoring on that early software, HOTK was virtually worthless, but he could score over 20 bilion on the Wall Multiball.! Anyway, he never had a problem with his flipper coils and could play his machine for hours without any problem at all, but since he has recently updated to v1.29 he now has power loss when the flipper coils get hot, though not as bad as mine.
So surely the software has to be part of the problem here...? but if so, then surely some of you guys would experience a power loss as well? even though it may be slight. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this..

#3715 7 years ago

Another thought I've had is that in the States you run 110v, but here in the UK it's 240v, so maybe that could make a difference ..

10 months later
#4752 6 years ago

Going back to the last page and the problem with the game crashing.. I've watched the video link and mine has done exactly the same thing a few times now. I know of another m/c where this has also happened. It's always in multiball, and always with the dragon kickback. I've always thought it was due to a voltage drop as the kickback is firing at the same time as some other coil is firing.. and the game just says no..! but I could be wrong.. Its just how it appears to me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ukwizardmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=ukwizardmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.