Topic Stats

• 6,321 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 772 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiderpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5476 1 year ago

Tomorrow is September 22, Fall Begains,
but Winter is Coming.
Stay tuned.

#5479 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Once winter comes I’ll have my GOT back. Can’t wait!!

I'm watching your tutorials part I & II now so I can look like I know something. At least one house, When I go pick up LE tomorrow. Thanks for all you do.

#5481 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Getting a GOTLE huh? Nice!

Yes, been wanting one for about two years. Was about to buy something, NIB most likely and then I found this. (money burning hole in pocket). Now trying to decide what the next pin. Wife said NIB vehicle. I said Pro or Premium. She said Limited Edition. Ouch, she's catching on.

#5483 1 year ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I'm just hoping they do at least one more update to the code when the final season comes out in 2019. Incorporate some newer seasons and it would be icing on a already great pinball machine. DO IT STERN!

I have a feeling that Stern will do a update. They may address each game. Like the "Stern of the Union" said "Just because a game isn’t listed on here doesn’t mean there can’t be surprises from time to time."

#5484 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I have a feeling that Stern will do a update. They may address each game. Like the "Stern of the Union" said "Just because a game isn’t listed on here doesn’t mean there can’t be surprises from time to time."

I've only played 20-30 games on a LE back in February. So for me the code is good. I have so much to learn when I pick game up in about 6 hours from now. I must get some sleep I need to leave in 3 hours.

#5487 1 year ago

Well picked up LE #497 after getting off work at 6am. Drove 5.5 hours round trip yo pick-up. Played maybe 10 games before coming back to work to do a 12 hours shift. Man the things we do for pinball. Can't wait to get off after I watch some more of Chuck's tutorials.

#5489 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would love to get a prem or LE eventually to do one more session that covers the added features of the prem/LE

I'll be wanting to see premium features, thats for sure. This game had 473 game on it (newest code). But my son in law got player#2 high score at 479 mil. That tells me they never seen your tutorials. I seen you score that on 1 ball

#5493 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Congratulations on your new game, it sounds like it was barely played. I dont play mine as much as some people but my games are definitely going to get some plays put on them, especially when i first get them. You scored a good one for sure!

Thanks, The guy that sold it had a few more pin than me. So don't think it was played to death. I'm getting enough pins that sometimes a month may go by that one doesn't get played. Then you have a family function and most get played at once. Been watching Chuck's tutorials and ready to put my name in 1st place. I thought about resetting scores, but no need. Scores will fall like the house of Tyrell.

#5496 1 year ago

Well after picking up GOT on Saturday.
Waxed playfield.
Replaced Balls.
Put custom apron cards on game.
Plastic protector on slings.
Installed B/W leg brackets.
Grass hasn't been cut.
Stopped working on 12x20 shed.
Haven't been online to pay bills.
Eat standing up. (Snacks)
Haven't made bed.
I did finally get high score, just not a billion, yet!......

3 weeks later
#5497 1 year ago

Here's an update: I sux at this game, but refuse to lower my sword. Can't seam to make it to HOTK no matter what house I start with. I don't use Tyrell or Marsell because I want my daughter to keep her name on for high score. Every time I have three houses and need just one shot to get my fourth house I'll miss the shot and hit the stand up target and drains. Got so pissed yesterday that I started watching the blu ray DVD's of The Game of Thrones that I received for my B-Day. Like that's going to help me. After two episodes I felt like I should be the hand of the King. No such luck, but I did get and new Grand Champion score. I've got to do it within the next four days. That's my goal for HOTK. If not I'm John Snow and we know what he is.

#5514 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Easiest modes to complete:
Stark - three ramps then an orbit.
Martell - three orbits within 10 secs of each other.
Greyjoy- hit every shot once
Baratheon - go orbit, dragon, drops.
Start playing as Baratheon. Do that for a couple days and try to beat all the above modes.
If you have Lannister available to start going into MB play that mode then. Other than MB, it’s a dangerous mode to play in single ball.

I've been starting with Baratheon most of the times. I'll do a short plunge, then shoot left ramp. Start battle and take Baratheon before I lock any balls. Work on Grayjoy, Stark and locking balls and drain 1st ball. Start 2nd ball and finish locking balls, having both Stark, Grayjoy and by this time Lannister is ready too. Start MB with Grayjoy and Lannister. Finishing at least Grayjoy and sometimes both houses before I drain. Start 3rd ball and F that up if I don't get the extra ball while battling Stark. I know sometimes it's the light show that gets the better of me. I'll take my PinStadium light off AS and see if that help. If it does I'll buy another set. Thanks to all who posted the last couple of days.

#5516 1 year ago

I will work on short plunge, shoot the Baratheon/Tyrell rinse and repeat. Plus what you've posted. Also need to rewatch chuckwurt play, pause and practice. Thanks

Quoted from WJxxxx:Short plunge, to then shoot ramp is a waste of ball save/playfield validation.
Why not, short plunge. Then with ball on right flipper either post transfer and shoot Tyrell targets to start working on lock (and potentially lighting Tyrell) or - my preferred option - shoot the Baratheon targets which then ricochet into the Tyrell targets every single time. This will light a lock without putting your ball at risk.
IF you ONLY hit 1 drop target (Baratheon) and 1 standup target (Tyrell), the playfield isn't yet valid and you can safely let the ball drain and rinse and repeat. That would mean you could start with a different House rather than Baratheon (which you would light as indicated above). I'd choose Stark (As you don't want to use Tyrell or Martell to preserve your daughters highscores) as it's a pain to hit the right ramp JUST to light Stark.
Remember: That the playfield validation rules apply ANY time a ball is served up to the shooter lane, whether that be after a lock or after a ballsave. You just have to beat the autoplunge (which can be done with a 'mini plunge' just to get the ball away from the switch, before you plunge with the right strength to allow a short plunge / trap.)
I also try and lock a ball the second it is lit, for two reasons. Firstly, If you go lock, ramp, lock, ramp, lock, ramp 3 ramps will ensure that Lannister is lit at precisely the same time that MB starts. If you hit a ramp when lock isn't lit you'll have Lannister lit before MB, and will either have to choose another house, or pass - which means you'll have to light another house before you can select anything.
Secondly, dependent on your lock settings you can't stack light locks, so you want to have the option that a ricochet in to the target lights the lock and isn't wasted.
Dependent on your feed from the pops, lighting Martell should be safe and easy, as would Greyjoy.
I'd only ever start 2 modes at once (unless playing as Greyjoy obviously) as it gives you more 'bang for your buck'.
If you are just looking at finishing a house and moving on, rather than maximising points, my preferences would be:
In single ball play: any 2 of Martell, Stark & Baratheon
In MB: any 2 of Tyrell, Greyjoy & Lannister

#5523 1 year ago

Well after taking my time and taking all that was posted. Plus chuckwurt videos. I was told you are the "Hand of the King" It only lasted about 1 minute before all balls drained, about the same time. But I made It. Came back after shopping at Lowe's and did it again. At this point I can say I'm getting better. I still have a lot more to learn. So this game will be around for sometime. Now to catch up on honey do list and give GoT a rest while I sharpen my sword before going into battle again. thanks all

#5525 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice!! Well done.

I think taking time and not being in a rush did It. Getting BWMB twice on ball 1 and finishing two houses Baratheon and Grayjoy and Lannister and Tyrell started and half completed. It was watching your videos 10 months ago after I only playing 20 game that made me say one day I'll get it. At that time was thinking Pro until I seen this one. Then 11 days ago received the DVD's season 1-7 because I was eat, sleep and drinking " Winter is Coming"

1 week later
#5532 1 year ago

Welcome to the Iron Throne, @chuckwurt does indead do an amazing job. I've had mine about 6 weeks now. Just finished watching and every time I think I'm going to do great I get smacked down. But I keep trying. I do enjoy the game.

#5537 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

That's what I thought. Maybe it was Margarita Friday at the factory that day. Sucks because they drilled it wrong, now I will need to re-drill and align properly.

Is it an "LE" if so, ship it to chuckwurt so he can dial it in and do a tutorial. It's will be for the good of mankind.

2 weeks later
#5565 1 year ago
Quoted from callaway15:

Are you able to get GOT: Pro for new anymore, from STERN or other sources?

http://www.pinballs.com has Pro and premium

#5566 1 year ago

Check Stern's website and email distributor. http://www.sternpinball.com/find-a-retailer

2 weeks later
#5579 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Finally got my GOT pro back!!
Is there seriously anything better in pinball than ripping full value juiced spinners at 2-3x playfield? Man that is so fucking fun!
Haha. Missed this game.

Is there a brand and color that you like for slings and post. I'm not a fan of the black one on my GoTLE. Leave playfield dirty looking all the time. Thanks

1 month later
#5598 1 year ago

One of my plastic was broke. The one between left orbit and Castle Black. I taped it on the back side and scanned it, then printed it on thermal 4x6 shipping label. Traced broken plastic on a florescent green piece and installed it. May not be the best job but it works for now.

20190115_122832 (resized).jpg
#5599 1 year ago

I'll call this my Bird Box challenge.

15475878494355125979950189292127 (resized).jpg
#5611 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Crossing fingers so I can buy this pin.
[quoted image]

If you wait for update it may cause price to go up... Say $100 bucks.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why can’t you buy it now? It’s amazing.

Yes, Best time to buy is now, update may make anyone thinking of selling keep it for another 6 months or keep it altogether.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

So is this a full game played blind folded?

Yes blindfold and someone giving instructions. Left, Left, Right and so forth.

2 weeks later
#5616 11 months ago

I'll have a cup of coffee before a game and need a cigarette and a breather (rest) after a battle (game). And I don't smoke!

1 month later
#5700 10 months ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I’m the club!! Premium in the back of my Jeep coming home!!

That's cutting it close, because spring is this week!

1 month later
#5792 9 months ago

I had a feeling this was for the Show. If it wasn't I just scrolled through 50ish post.

2 months later
#5973 6 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I’m a little confused on the Lannister power. Can you use their buy multipliers power as often as you want granted you have gold? Or just once a ball?

Must have your gold built up and buy as often as you want.

#5982 6 months ago
Quoted from calprog:

Just finished watching the got feed. Update looks great. Glad Stern updated this one with new code. A great game!!!! I have a modded pro and enjoy the hell out of it. A keeper!!!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You missed a Mod.

20181021_144512_HDR (resized).jpg
#6058 6 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

If I still had my pro, I know I would prefer this as a setting.
Rob

But you gave up your right to vote.

#6116 6 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I got to the Iron Throne for my first time last night and it was great. I picked Targaryian and chose the easiest path but who cares, i still felt like i accomplished a major milestone. ....yeah i know, I'm a scrub.
I also probably set a record for the lowest score ever for anyone that has reached the Iron Throne.[quoted image][quoted image]

Your the man Terry. I've downloaded new code but have not installed it yet. Just got back from vacation and now at work. Working 16 hour day. I'll see if I can score lower and before "Winter Has Come". Because it my be a few more days before I have time to install it.

#6133 6 months ago

When you start game does it award any point before ball is in play? Upper playfield acts as if you missed your chance for Arrows. Like playfield has been validated.
Do same thing again with ball removed. If you just get X2 playfield again then Hit your 3 upper playfield targets. Then when your 2 targets light trigger one of them to see if you get Arrows.

#6139 6 months ago
Quoted from Jireteg:

The switch is checked and is working in switch test, I will remove the upper playfield and see if there are any things that’s needs better connections, after that I will give up

I see you have a great collection. Play another game and come back to the this game that is part of your great collection. But don't give up the answer will come.

#6148 6 months ago
Quoted from Jireteg:

chuckwurt T7 Problem solved, from factory they mixed the right inlane switch and right leaf switch up, because of that I need to trigger the leaf switch that now the game has connected as the inlane, then it works. Stupid of me to only check that the switches worked and not that the correct one was triggered. It is the same fault on the left side. You never stop learning in this hobby.
Question - Is it enough to switch the white and white/violet cables between these 2 switches and leave the black on both?
And thanks to you all that helped with suggestions, wonderful to have this forum to turn to.

So with switches wired wrong playfield was getting validated.

#6151 6 months ago

Short plunging and then hitting drop targets will set valid playfield
and therefore stop people (chuckwurt) from just letting the ball drain. Dang

#6158 6 months ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

put the new code on, its saved all my settings and scores. sweet

I'm glad you told us that. I was going to play one game using 10 balls. . But not now.

#6169 5 months ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I noticed version 1.37 didnt reset any scores, was that the same for all of you guys? Thanks! I know I can reset them myself but I just wanted to check if I installed it correctly.

chuckwurt Post #6159
You installed it correctly

1 month later
#6236 4 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Mine is one of these, manufactured July 31, 2019.

That's what I call new. Enjoy

#6247 4 months ago

I just found out with new code if you set-up to play tournament. After playing if game is turned off at any time you'll lose all scores saved for the tournament and need to set it up again. Because your tournament button will not be flashing.

15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6254 4 months ago

Pro should be here, need to scroll down to bottom and click on manual.
https://sternpinball.com/game/game-of-thrones/

#6257 4 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Joining the club tomorrow with a mint LE. Stoked!

Congratulations!!! Now Update your wish list by removing GoT pro and moving GoT Premium/LE to your collection. Don't forget to watch 5 part series by chuckwurt. Although new code has changed alot ( for the better). PS DudeRegular I bought a WPT about two weeks ago. Remember I tried to steal your. Lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Jose, CA
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiderpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside