371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#197 8 years ago

Sounds very nice..

I have STLE and AcDc premium and sold SM with a similar layout to ST.

I just don't want to have too many same/similar games in my collection.

So, with that in mind, what's the redundancy factor with AcDc/GOT?

GOT layout looks a bit like AcDc (two orbits, two ramps), two shots that are a not ramps or orbits (TNT/Bell vs Dragon/Battering ram).

#198 8 years ago

Also, it sounds like the jury is still out on the pro vs premium.

I am not in a super big rush to buy anything, so I can see how it plays out, what the upper PF brings or takes away from the game etc..

3 years later
#5972 4 years ago

watching the beginning of the Deadflip video. I am really impressed with Dwights enthusiasm and it sounds like GOT is way more than it was before. (and GB will get a bigger update in the future).

#5979 4 years ago

how much do the pros sell for nib?

#6007 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

He was really enthusiastic and I like that. At the same time, if you look at the Munsters stream back in the day, he has the same enthusiasm.

I loved how excited Dwight was, he was like super excited. Only thing was he said a few times we have top men working on it (about the GB code) top men (as the great IJ quote). I was thinking is he implying Lyman is working on it?

I understand how hard pinball code is with scoring as well as choreography needs to be in harmony and the more complex code has to mess more possible bugs to escape. I’m just glad Stern seems more committed to code. Maybe not as quickly as we’d like but better late than never.

#6031 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. Completing multiple modes will put multiple swords on the ramp.

really enjoy your videos.

Would it be possible for you to do a condensed overview of the game like 30 minutes even if you weren’t playing the pin. Just a quick guide?

#6034 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry. Imo, this isn’t possible. Haha. This is a game that you really have to put the time and practice in to understand.
I suggest having the videos I made playing while you’re actively playing the game. Pausing my videos when you need to. That may help.

you could do it. This guy explains Woz in 20 minutes. I am not asking for every little detail but just an overview of how to play in a nutshell, don't need 30 minutes on playfield validation.

3 years later
#7105 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

YouTube link for my premium tutorial!

How do you rate the Pro v Premium?

#7109 10 months ago

Just got my GoT pro today, very fun and fast game..

I'm going to love this pin especially the code (house selection and PF multiplier) rules, like my favorite pin SW.

5A50276A-4E55-4B27-8B7D-6E506094BF9A (resized).jpeg5A50276A-4E55-4B27-8B7D-6E506094BF9A (resized).jpegCC741C91-203B-4CF2-8B1D-7A74AC3DCD2F (resized).jpegCC741C91-203B-4CF2-8B1D-7A74AC3DCD2F (resized).jpeg

#7111 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dudes; I…am…back!
I still think the pro is the better player than the prem/LE. But I’ve wanted the LE for a long time too, so perhaps I’ll have a change of heart. I haven’t played this game in over 5 years, and know nothing of the new code / rules. But, I’m one happy guy to be back in this club.
The game I got only has 320 plays on it so I got some tweaking to do. Some quick initial questions though:
1. What’s factory Outlane position, in or out?
2. Is there supposed to be rubbers on both lane posts, factory setting?
3. Factory flipper rubber is black?
4. The throne dropped roughly 2 of 10 balls in my test games. Is there an easy adjustment?
I’m going to research some of this stuff too but figure be good to kick off a conversation. [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice score, with topper too!

#7123 10 months ago

I’m curious how much do GoT LEs go for? Typically (HUO excellent condition)?

#7134 10 months ago

On the pro I tried ‘disable orbit setting’, I
thought it would open up the top lane to allow a plunge to roll over the top (like Iron Man disable top post). But it didn’t allow the ball to roll over the top lanes from the plunge so I’m not sure what it does.

2 months later
#7147 7 months ago
Quoted from kineticist:Just published a detailed written tutorial for how to play Game of Thrones. Special thanks to Knapp_Arcade for the assist with the photography on this one.
https://www.kineticist.co/post/got-pinball-tutorial[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
IMG_4981.gifIMG_4981.gif

IMG_4982 (resized).jpegIMG_4982 (resized).jpeg
#7148 7 months ago
Quoted from kineticist:

Just published a detailed written tutorial for how to play Game of Thrones. Special thanks to Knapp_Arcade for the assist with the photography on this one.
https://www.kineticist.co/post/got-pinball-tutorial[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work!

Only point I’d disagree on is the center ramp is not a backhand from the left flipper, and I have no trouble with center ramp from the left flipper.

#7150 7 months ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I disagree, I can make the center ramp with both flippers 99% of the time. I believe chuckwurt's video tutorials also showed this.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘I disagree’.

I said the center ramp is not a backhand shot, it’s a normal shot (backhand to me means shots that are backwards from the center of the PF towards the side of the flipper you are talking about). The center ramp is not a backhand shot it’s a straight shot from both flippers imo.

I said also I can make the center ramp from the left flipper as well so we do not disagree.

#7157 7 months ago
Quoted from kineticist:

Just published a detailed written tutorial for how to play Game of Thrones. Special thanks to Knapp_Arcade for the assist with the photography on this one.

Just read your strategy guide, good info there.

I think you are being too hard on house Stark, especially for a new player it’s one of the better houses.

The button ability doesn’t make the battle mode worthless because you get credit for the shots made prior to using the button. It’s nice to complete a house on the way out the drain. And gets you 3 complete houses by ball 3 (with the button) so all you need is one actual completed house along with 3 button houses to get to HOK. Sure the houses might not be worth as much but aside from Targaryen this is the best house for getting to HOK or IT with.

I’d say Stark has a top 3 button ability.

1)Martel
2) Lannister
3) Stark

#7159 7 months ago
Quoted from atum:

Winter Is Coming gets added to everytime that you make shots that are lit to advance it (light blue). If you are Stark (or Greyjoy completed Stark) it adds significantly to the base 10M+. So as you complete WIC shots, they keep getting bigger, and by the fourth one, if you have made them all quickly, it can have a base of 20M or more. Pair that with shot multipliers of 5x and playfield multipliers of 5x and you can get to 500M or more for that one shot.
Pops can increase winter is coming, and Tyrell(?) can increase your shot multipliers to 6x instead of 5x, getting you up to 600M from a base of 20M assuming you make the shot quickly.

Nice!

Another good bonus for house Stark.

#7166 7 months ago

Reading the rules of Iron Throne it sounds like at the start all the shots are lit and you pick a house shot to activate that house and then hit all the other shots. Once done you can start another house by hitting the corresponding shot and so on.
——————
————-
“All of the central house lights that normally signify mode completion turn off at the beginning of the mode.
The mode starts out as a 2-ball multiball.
All house shots are lit to start a siege on their castle and light a set of shots.
Each “set” consists of hitting all 7 house shots. Shots turn off as you complete them.
The shot that corresponds to the current House’s castle is lit in its House’s color and is worth significantly more points.
Once all 7 shots have been completed, the battering ram lights for a Super Jackpot + Add-A-Ball.
Collecting a super jackpot will light that house’s playfield shield to signify completion.
Start a new set by shooting one of the remaining unlit house’s shots.”

3 weeks later
#7173 6 months ago
Quoted from BMonty:

Thanks chuckwurt you're right. The code is fine. It was a setting in the menu that messed it up so it wouldn't light the Targaryen house. Seems to working okay now.

Iirc there’s a setting that allows you to play Targaryen 0-3 times (when picking that house).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.