371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1008 8 years ago

NEW CODE NEW CODE .. I am Updating Now.. Both LE and pro codes ... They are doing good with this title HEeeeeee Haaaaawwwww

#1009 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

You hit the nail on the head. Pitch the game a little higher move I lanes to wide open and you shouldn't have too many problems. Still not a short ball time pin but pitched high those targets will drain missed shots very fast.

problem is then you have super hard time Hitting super Jackpot even with a head on shot to the battering ram . I am having probs with it set on a 6 to 7 degree pitch

11 months later
#3928 7 years ago

wish someone would make an Updated speech pack, I am going to Download Pinball browser to learn the process and start some projects . I really respect the makers of the Pinball Browser greatly . What a contribution to the community

1 year later
#5341 5 years ago

leaving the club GOT Pro and most likely joining again at the premium level as I am over the having better flow kick at a better price.. now the games premium price has dropped I am now going to upgrade while the price is in the low / timing is everything /
At least that is what I am trying to convince myself on anyway regarding the super inflated new Imaiden pro price is now and will get a used one down the line

2 weeks later
#5359 5 years ago

same all around.
I am back in the club. Sold Pro and upgraded to the premium

20180611_165725 (resized).jpg20180611_165725 (resized).jpg
#5360 5 years ago

what I meant all the same is . the slingshots are the same on pro/le/premium but only the premium has a Blue Playfield / the LE And Pro have sand color

#5369 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Maybe you could post about that move after a couple months - whether or not you felt is was a worthy upgrade. I'm thinking about doing the same move.

I will do just that . I owned my pro since it came out HUO. Now got the Premium couple days ago which I am already liking and it is harder than a pro I can tell already but enjoying it so far just the same , just more to do and ways to do it .

1 week later
#5375 5 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I may be joining the club as soon as tomorrow. Might be driving to Charlotte NC in the morning to pick up an HUO GOT Premium. I already have a shaker ordered.
The one thing I am worried about is how the left loop shot will perform. Does pretty much every Premium and LE have the same issue? Or do some of them work correctly without having to do one of the fixes mentioned?

I got mine from 1st owner who did not dial anything in and the orbit shot is fine and the only thing for me to tweak is the ram.
Also grats on the NIB . that is good because if you plug in a shaker and Node board 1 dies you will be covered.
Not so sure on the Buying a Used Got prem. Putting in a New shaker and blow board, you may not be and then be prepared to be pissed and have to buy a new board due to game wont boot up with a bad shaker chip on said board .
I am going through that right now and stern is giving me a hard time replacing the board .
All I did was take my Stern shaker from my pro I sold and put it in my Brand new (used)premium that has less plays then the pro I sold .
And my shaker is fine. Plug and play my expletive .
And then dealing with Stern customer support at least for me is as bad as dealing with a bad tooth.
Wish I could play my expensive paper weight
I have a late run Premium and perhaps they fixed the loop issue

#5387 5 years ago

Rawbars said =Shaker went in with no issues.

I suppose it is like everyone opening NIB's a ton with no issues / and a rare few do.
I am glad you didn't as you may have to wait weeks to see if help will be given or fork up some doe and buy new board .
Wish it was easy as old hardware , just replace part/s in the schematics that /bad/fried/shorted component or replace a fuse that may have popped.
One thing I noticed on all my Spike games= No fuses Nothing to protect anything

#5389 5 years ago

Wish that was the case when I had installed the stern shaker as it popped a hole in the C 112 chip on node board 1
perhaps the board did know the chip was bad on it's own board and didn't send a pulse to the shaker when I played the first game after installing the shaker , it was only after going in to test mode that when I sent pulse to that shaker it popped the chip on board 1 and made node board 1 useless.
would not allow boot sequence after that . to bad it could not allow the game to run w/o shaker circuitry being operating

20180611_151041 (resized).jpg20180611_151041 (resized).jpg20180611_163329 (resized).jpg20180611_163329 (resized).jpg
6 months later
#5582 5 years ago

as a GOT premium owner i must say i like the Pro better . However the Artwork of the Premium and even LE are better than pro version but not a big deal .

#5583 5 years ago

Yes i had owned a Pro before . I like the rules of the Pro Version , they are enough and the extra playfield is ok but not all that special to play on , it is fun but could have been ok with standard pro and prefer the smooth play of it compared to the Premium

6 months later
#5855 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

YO!! With heavy heart I regret to inform the group that I will be trading away my beloved PRO for good. It was a hell of a ride with that puppy, and loved playing the hell out of it. But all good things must come to an end.
HOWEVER: the game I am trading it for is going to be a GOT Premium!! Cannot wait to pick it up. I will have it by the end of this month. I might need to lean on some of the other owners to help with the left orbit fix when I get it. I assume nothing was done to this one.

let us know if you feel you made a mistake after 6 months with the premium... i made that move and maybe going to buy a pro back after selling a mint premium modded with topper for only 5800

#5965 4 years ago

i did not catch the feed . Summary please someone . Thanks to whom puts one up that is legit

5 months later
#6311 4 years ago

Back in the Club with a Pro and the new run Of GOTpro.
It was used and has a ton of scores i need to reset .
how does one reset all the HSTD , i looked in the Manual and do not see this option .
Anyone know the answer?

i tried factory reset but that only put it back to no free play and will award extra balls and stuff i changed in settings and not the high scores

#6313 4 years ago

Thanks very much ,, On to play

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=pinfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.