371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballophobe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You do remember these games are supposed to eat quarters, right? The lights are meant to F with you, toughen up for fucks sake.

When st code came out with medals. The sound and light show of acheiving a medal world distract me and cause me to miss my shot. Not anymorw. I don't react to sudden sounds or lights anymore on games.

2 weeks later
#256 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

nope, mine will be here in 2 weeks.

In 2 weeks. We LE buyers are hoping to have our machines since LEs are on the line

On that note. I wonder how many initial run pros made it to Canada

1 week later
#329 8 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Somebody needs to come up with a way to protect the pyramid under the dragon. It looks like a stray ball must have banged the front left corner of the pyramid on my machine during the tourney this weekend. It chipped the corner off. See pic...

20151118_1030191.jpg

Pavball !!!

1 week later
#501 8 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup it's happening. I was just notified my LE is ready to ship and I should have it by Wed. So stoked!

Boom!!!!!!!

2 weeks later
#575 8 years ago

I'm liking being house Greyjoy and then hitting the 3 right orbits to battle the martell house and then getting the add a ball feature for multiballs. It's like walker bombs on twd. When multiball is about to drain. Hit the action button for add a ball and boom. I back to full multiball status

#577 8 years ago

GoTLE does kickass. I made it to the iron throne. Wow what a rush

Everything is set to factory settings.

Really no idea what I was doing but hit

BW mb
Wall mb
WIC mb

I played house Martell. That add a ball during mb is gold to keep mb going

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#581 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Sound like GOT would have longevity issues if you didn't know what you were doing but got to iron throne.

I should clarified when I say I didn't know what I was doing. What I mean is. I don't know what happens next or when or how to maximize house stack and point scoring strategy

The shots are straight forward by reading the display and shooting the lit lanes.

But I'm not sure how to advance the wall or how many shots to get wall multiball. All I see is "shoot right orbit for wall multiball". Even getting to iron hand. I Didn't know that it takes defeating 4 houses and then it starts. The shots for iron hand are straight forward. It's like in Star Trek after you defeat vengence 1 and you shoot for the white lit lanes

Winter is coming multiball. I didn't even know existed. Until I got it.

The amount of multiballs in got us insane and when it comes on. The dots,sound and lights are off the charts.

GoTLE is definitely easier and slower than Star Trek.

GoTLE is no doubt a really fun game.

#589 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...I was with you until this point. It's written right on the playfield.

Really??? Damn I should really look at things like that before I play.

#591 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Really.
20151219_134150_resized.jpg

Wow!!! Incredible.

#630 8 years ago

I find my ball times are quite a bit longer on GoTLE than ST and twdle. And to me that's a good thing. I feel like I'm actaully progressing in the game. There is so much to do when not battling a house

1 week later
#748 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It seems like right now people are almost getting IT a lot, but rarely getting there. I think they could easily add some extra objectives to get there, or have a final wizard mode if you complete IT, WHC, BW multiball, and Battle the Wall MB

I have made it to the iron throne one. I'm not positive on what happens or what exactly to do because it was such a rush. I was on fire that game

But from what I remember.
It's a 2 ball mb. You battle each house 1 by 1 again. I believe you have make each shot 2x. If you lose a ball. You are still in iron throne mode

For me it started at the Lannister house. I lost 1 ball so I had 1 ball in play. I beat the Lannister house and then it was the Targaryen house. Another ball came out and I was back up to 2 balls. I drained them both on the Targaryen house. Not sure what's next if I beat the house or if I would have had 3 balls in play if I didn't lose 1 on the lannisters

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#756 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Airballs. Let's chat about airballs for a moment.
image_(resized).jpg
That is the little "house" over the battering ram on my pro. And if you look closely you can see a ball inside of it on the left side. It went in at the top right.
After this I replaced the flipper rubber with PBL Silicone rubber, but I seem to be getting more and more airballs.
Is anyone else seeing this? And if so, how have you helped it. It is almost always a missed ramp or out of the dragon followed by a shot on the fly. I've had two balls during a Multiball hit each other in the middle and because one was in the air it hit the other and went straight up into the glass. Kind of getting worried about breaking things now.

For the ball roll back. I find its from ball coming back fast. Those ones. I let the ball bounce off the flipper vs hit unless I see its course going to drain if it just bounces off the flipper

#761 8 years ago

Damn this game is intense. I'm finding playing Greyjoy is pretty rewarding. But what's more intense is choosing which house to battle. When you get to the Hand of King. The targets are the 4 houses you beat. Bart and Tyrell are the easiest to hit in multiball but risky as the balls are not controlled

Martel Tyrell and Lannister are really nice houses to have when playing Greyjoy.

#780 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I am curious does any buddy's ball go all the way around when you shoot the left orbit. I played a LE on location and the ball did not make it the whole way around. The ball always went into the pops. The ball reacts the same way In all the gameplay videos I have seen too.

100% the ball can make it all the way around in both directions

When battling Martell if u shoot the ball hard enough and with accuracy. U can finish the 3 orbits with 3 shots because the ball goes all the way in both directions

#819 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That does it. Glory hole booth at Pintastic is officially cancelled.

Then what Gabe said above is true...or my machine is borked like PinballPal's.

For sure the orbit shots on whether the ball goes all the way round is code based.

Martell I know you can go both ways because you are on a timer to get 3 consecutive orbit shots and a timer for the entire mode

I know there are other instances where the code allows the ball to go full round

But during regular play. I want the ball to enter into the pops for the slot reel

#821 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I do not have the game yet I was just talking about what I have experienced on location and what I have seen in game play videos.
I am aware that the gates are not open all the time for full orbits. What I am talking about is even with the Martel mode running the GOTLE pins that I have played do not let the ball do a full orbit shot. Hopefully this is not a manufacting defect. All I know is for now my GOTLE order is on hold.

It's easier for the ball to travel full orbit from right to left than left to right with no spinner or ball gate and a shorter path before passing the pops

#825 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Those who've played both....
Should I sell my pro toward a premium? I really love the pro more than I imagined I would. I hope to play the premium this weekend.

I haven't played the pro. But I will say if money isn't an issue. I would do it. The color changing led lightshow itself is worth it. The upper pf at first was meh. But the better u get at it. The funner it is and is really challenging. I don't know the ruleset on the pro. But I know there are some battles where you have to shooting the ball up to the upper pf. Hit the 3 lit targets and then nail the castle light on the upper pf to finish it and all on a timer. Makes it really challenging.

#831 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just joined the 3 bil club as house of Tyrell!
man building up that multiplier and then rolling in some jackpots and mode shots can really pay off!
Happy new year and it's not even midnight yet!
Btw; how the heck do you beat house stark playing as greyjoy?

Wow !! all that Star Trek is paying off. I think you have to clear the purple shots and then do a whole bunch of center shots

#862 8 years ago

Just beat the iron throne.
Played Martell house

My score wasn't that's high 4B
Iron throne score was 2B

This time I paid more attention on what to do

Last time I made it to the Iron Throne. I battled Lannister first. But this time it started with Baratheon. There will be a combination of shots to shoot. Then the next house lane will light up. Once u shoot all the lit lanes. U have to hit the battering ram.
then U have to hit the lit lanes again. Once u do that. U have to hit the battering ram again. Then it's add a ball and u are onto your next house. Repeat repeat until you beat all the houses

Playing Martell house. When you lose a ball in add a ball iron throne mode. U can't get it back by hitting action button

So if u want big points. Tyrell or Greyjoy is the way to play

Upper playfield seems pretty useless too.

I won't spoil what happens when u beat all the houses.

My game settings
V1.01
Outpost are widest just as it was shipping
3 ball game with extra balls
All stock settings and adjustments

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballophobe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=pinballophobe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.