371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5021 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I've posted this in various threads before -- but it bears repeating. With the 16 levels of brightness on Spike you're going to lose contrast on the LED display.
The 'ramp' of brightness on an LED isn't a straight line. The darker it gets, the less differentiation there is between levels of brightness. So the lower end of the scale blends together more.
With the LCD every level is more distinct, so the details in the lower brightness levels are clearer - this would make a difference to the video parts of GOT.
This is not to say you SHOULDN'T use an LED display if that's what you prefer. It will still look great on the LED. Just information for those on the fence.

Is it necessary to get the $24 "Shield/Standoffs for Metal Speaker" or is their another way to mount this?

#5026 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If you're going with LCD on GOT you need the extra parts. The clear window to replace the red one (which you need for either) and the extra hardware for the mounting. You COULD source those things yourself somewhere if you wanted to -- but you will need something.

Thank you.

#5055 6 years ago

Ordered GoT Monday and Cointaker delivered it Tuesday. I just want to post some pictures of the playfield and date it was manufactured. This game looks great and I only had to adjust the sword out of the box, everything else seems to be working perfectly. The playfield looks great and I will know what machine is mine if I ever sell, because a small hair is under the clear coat behind the spinner. I know this is the honeymoon phase, but this game is great.

IMG_3513 (resized).JPGIMG_3513 (resized).JPG

IMG_3516 (resized).JPGIMG_3516 (resized).JPG

IMG_3521 (resized).JPGIMG_3521 (resized).JPG

IMG_3523 (resized).JPGIMG_3523 (resized).JPG

IMG_3517 (resized).JPGIMG_3517 (resized).JPG

#5061 6 years ago

Trying to diagnose a potential problem. Can someone take a picture of the sword mech with the sword pushed all the way down? Any other position could be helpful too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-sword-adjustment#post-4134252

#5071 6 years ago

Is their a way to turn off the random award of "extra ball lit" from the pop bumpers? I like it when you have to achieve an "extra ball lit" like completing 3 houses. It can be frustrating when you are playing against some one and they get a random award of an extra ball lit. So I want to eliminate that award from the pops, but not from achieving it through game play completion. Does this make sense?

#5076 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Competition mode normally turns them off or makes them worth points instead.

Does it turn them off completely or just for random awards? It would be nice to keep them in for when you complete 3 houses.

#5079 6 years ago

Ok so I put the game on competition mode and you still get the extra ball after 3 house completions. I then put the ball in the pops to see if I could get an extra ball that way. Although it did appear in the screen it never actually triggered one. I don’t know how to test the pop awards other than just feeding the bumpers until they award something.

1 week later
#5121 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Competition mode does not turn off extra balls. In most games, it will align random awards so they are the same for each player.
The only way to turn off EBs is to go to the SPI menu option “extra balls” (the 5th option from memory) Turn them down to 0.
So, 2 steps for competition:
1/ turn off extra balls
2/ turn on Competition option (or Tournament, depending on game)
rd

Thanks for the heads up. Either way at least it will be consistent when playing against someone. I have had it in competition mode and have not seen an extra ball awarded randomly yet, so at least it doesn’t happen often. I have received the extra ball for completing the 3 house’s though. Competition mode seems to be what we were looking for.

Although I did stay up till midnight last night just to play midnight madness. It didn’t activate at midnight. I assume because I’m in competition mode. Checked the time on the machine and the settings to make sure it was turned on and it was. That was a bit of a bummer.

1 month later
#5194 6 years ago

Here's mine

IMG_3520 (resized).JPGIMG_3520 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#5263 6 years ago

I have found an issue that really bothers me and was wondering if anyone else has the same issue. After watching @chuckwurt's tutorial I soft plunge and try to hit down the drop targets on my first shot every time. I have no problem with this on a one person game or the first person in a two player game. I typically let my wife play first so I noticed while playing as second player I will hit the drop targets on my first shot and after hitting one or two of them they will reset. This eliminates the advantage you have of not validating the playfield with the soft plunge. It does not seem to do it with any of the 3 balls if I play as first player. Anyone else notice this?

#5266 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your drop targets are not working properly. The only time they should reset is at the start of the ball, after you’ve hit all three down, or if you’re in certain modes in which they reset with each hit.

What do you think could cause that only in a multiplayer game?

#5268 6 years ago

Definitely only happens during multiplayer games, but I will double check if it happens every time.

#5273 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

whats the advantage to this?

I like to soft plunge and go for the drop targets for the reason stated above. It also makes it less risky to light the Baratheon house as I am typically in a mode or multiball after the plunge.

#5275 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Yeah I always mindlessly take the easy skill shot...might give the soft plunge a try.

If you haven't watched @chuckwurt's streams (1 through 5) I would highly recommend it. A lot of great information in those videos.

#5276 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I plunge with the action button...mainly because im lazy.

That's because you get 50 billion every time you play. I need every advantage I can get to reach 2 billion.

#5281 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Randon dumb luck I’d say. Are you certain it happens 100% of the time in multiplayer games and 0% of the time in single player games?
I’ve seen targets reset before they weren’t supposed to, but it was very intermittent or during a ball search.

So I tried to do it the drop target reset again tonight and it worked as it should. I don’t know what was going on the other night, but I guess everything is normal.

#5286 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are you playing house Baratheon by any chance when this happens?

I don’t believe so as I rarely play Baratheon, but I guess it’s possible. I think I was playing Tyrel or possibly Greyjoy.

#5301 6 years ago

Yeah it wasn’t during a mode, but thanks for the suggestion.

1 month later
#5347 5 years ago

I have an issue with my sword lock mechanism itself and when I contacted the distributor they ended up sending me a new bracket. Unfortunately for me the bracket was not the problem. It took 5 months to get the bracket, I’m hoping it doesn’t take another 5 months for the right parts.

#5350 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What’s wrong with it?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-sword-adjustment#post-4136148

I’ve bent the bracket that holds the sword on top of the playfield so it works. Now just waiting to see what Stern sends next for parts.

4 weeks later
#5380 5 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

Picked up my GOT premium. All of a sudden my line up reflects some of my favorite TV shows. Shaker went in with no issues. What are factory settings for Outlane posts?

Factory for the outlane posts on my Pro were on the furthest out making the bigger opening.

I moved mine to close it up.

#5386 5 years ago

7 months later and I’m still waiting on a fix for my sword lock mechanism. I’m glad it worked out well for you.

1 week later
#5413 5 years ago

It’s kind of amazing how maiden has so many threads and has made it into every other game thread.

3 months later
#5501 5 years ago

Lately I've been playing as Baratheon and working towards wall multiball. If I hit a random lock for Blackwater mb then I lock that ball. By doing this I can usually get 2 houses unlocked by the time I start Blackwater then an additional 2 houses unlocked by the time I start wall mb. The trick is starting 2 modes before starting wall mb. I have reached HOTK more often since playing this strategy.

1 month later
#5550 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes it was drilled wrong, it was a 1/4" off. I had to re-align and re-drill, not a big deal because it is a small screw but I do have an extra hole now.
Now having interment issues with sword ball lock. It seems to release multiple balls at once instead of releasing only one as it should. I have not had time to call Chas.
Also do not care for the skill shot, if they do a code update I would like to see the option of holding left flipper to allow orbit diverter to open to allow more skill shot options.
GOT kicks ass!

I also had the sword releasing to many balls when I didn’t achieve a multiball. Turned out my sword was not going down far enough to hold back the extra balls on the ramp. Push the sword down and see if it touches the bottom of the bracket.

Here’s a link to my problem and it has not been resolved as of today and I keep calling the distributor.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-sword-adjustment

1 month later
#5605 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

So is this a full game played blind folded?

Is this where someone tells you what to do while you are blindfolded? If so I'll try to do this tonight with my wife. Well each play one game and see who wins. I can see the argument already. "You never listen to me". If she wins "I listen better than you". I'll post the results here.

#5614 5 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

My favorite game in the collection

And what a collection you have. That’s saying something.

2 months later
#5713 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Man it sure would be nice if Stern could do some polish on this game and drop some code on the 14th. Wishful thinking I know, but it sure could use some love.

I actually would love for them to wait for the series finally and update the code for the entire show/story. I can’t wait to see how those 3d slings look and work. I know you have your testers, but if something falls through I would love to test them for you.

#5717 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Yeah - I can't wait either It's a pretty dramatic change to the pin since the player is always looking in the flipper area.
I have sent out all of my viable prototypes and they should be in the hands of the testers in the next few days. If everything fits and I get a positive response, I'll put them on the market here on Pinside in the next couple weeks (I am targeting a price between $60 and $80 for the set - depending on the amount of post processing and painting/clearcoating required for the finished models).
Also, I have a no obligation limited pre-release list started for a 25% discount, if you wanna sign up:
https://www.pinworlds.com/wolfvslion
-PC

Sounds like a good deal. Good luck with your release.

3 months later
#5841 4 years ago

Had a great game last night and thought I would share. Made it to Black Water, Wall, and Hand of the King in the first ball before using my extra ball. Ended up two Targaryen's away from Iron Throne.

Full Disclosure:
-Outlane posts in lowest position
-Around 7 deg pitch
-Was able to light super jackpot and bring it into my first black water mb, but eventually did complete to light super jackpot (that mb totaled around 380k)
-Forgot I was Martel (I very rarely play as Martel) until I was in Hand of the King so that was a good mistake.
-Average to tight tilt setting

IMG_6026 (resized).JPGIMG_6026 (resized).JPGIMG_6027 (resized).JPGIMG_6027 (resized).JPG
#5858 4 years ago

This is incredible news. I can’t wait to see the new stuff. Almost feels like I’m getting a new game.

#5936 4 years ago

I know the code will be revealed tonight, but when does it get released to us peons?

#5939 4 years ago

So what you're saying is, it's going to be a late night. Got it.

#5957 4 years ago

Did everyone hear Jack say it will be an “excellent” game released on Thursday? Kind of said it in a Bill and Ted sort of way. I’m probably just imagining things.

#5961 4 years ago

Damn you Danger!!!

#6052 4 years ago

Updated my game and for my first with the new code I decided to go random. Obviously it landed on martell which didn’t change in the code update. Ended up getting my best score by far for the night though.

Also I have noticed that my right martell shot sometimes doesn’t register during black water multiball. I know this happened on the old code but thought it was a bug. It only happens during black water. I have never had it not register a shot or plunge outside of black water. Anyone else notice this?

#6083 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I don't know if it's a bug persay. It happens when the ball save is still on if you've lost a ball recently.
I.E. You lose a ball during multi-ball... then you hit the right martial shot around the time ball save kicks a ball back in the trough... the game thinks the auto launch has hit the shot and not you and doesn't give you the credit for the shot. Just bad timing.

I kind of assumed this, it just seemed to be more obvious last night when I was playing. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure it's not a switch issue as well. Thanks.

2 months later
#6271 4 years ago

Finally. I did take the easiest path with Targaryen but I completed Iron Throne, I think. completed all the houses and hit the last lit shot (dragon). When the ball shot out of the dragon I hit the ball into the target next to the dragon and it went straight out the outlane. What happens after that last shot? Do you have to start all over? Also I already had 2 tilt warnings during that ball so no nudging during IT.
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpegB7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpegB7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpegDCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpegDCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg

#6274 4 years ago

Thank you for the explanation. What a great wizard mode. It was a blast going through all the houses and I live that it adds a ball after the battering ram at the end of each house. It allows you to enjoy the mode for that much longer. I’ve had this game 2 years and still love it.

1 month later
#6303 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you talking about the sword lock? Yes I had this issue intermittently even after the latest code update. I made sure to let Dwight know and put my game on virtual locks for now.

If you are talking about the sword lock like chuckwurt mentioned, I have had this happen a handful of times as well. I'm also running the latest code.

1 month later
#6315 4 years ago

I’ve had game if thrones pro for 2 years now and from the beginning the flipper release from a hold was very delayed making it hard to transfer the ball from one flipper to the next. I have made the gap bigger for both flipper switches but it doesn’t help. I can completely remove my finger from the flipper button and push it immediately back down and the flipper never comes down. Any ideas?

#6317 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You want to narrow the gap, not widen it, so it becomes very sensitive to press and release. Post a picture of your switch for each flipper.

That seems backwards to me as the closer the gap the sooner the flipper would engage as you push the button. Meaning if you have the button compressed/pushed in the further it would have to travel to disengage the flipper leaving it in its hold position longer which is the problem.

Sometimes what I’m trying to say makes so much sense in my head, yet I get confused reading my own posts.
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg

#6319 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that gap is too wide, but your switch contacts may also be messed up. They don't look flat. Are they?
To post pass, you only have to lose switch contact for a micro second, so the gap may look too small, but it's not.

This is what’s odd to me. I can release the button completely and immediately press it again and the flipper doesn’t come down. I did this with the playfield raised and watched the switch through it’s full motion. The flipper doesn’t drop slowly like there is a mechanical bind it is just delayed in releasing the hold.

#6321 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like your coil stop is busted. A Stern low play special feature. Did you check that?
Pinball life ones are more durable. Should probably have a few on hand to replace the crappy stock Stern ones:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

I have not. I will and report back regardless. Thank you for your replies. I appreciate it.

4 months later
#6390 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just had a pretty sweet BWMB into a HOTK last night. Stars don’t align like this too often!
Also learned that you can reset the 5x playfield multiplier timer if you have a playfield x ready to start and start it during the grace period of 5x timing out. Juicy!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/641040234

And all of that on ball one. Crazy.

1 month later
#6433 3 years ago

I have the LCD in mine without the gasket and I think it looks good. I don't have any screenshots of the video clips, just pictures of high scores. I tried the smoothing of the LCD at first, but didn't like how the clips were shown, it just seemed blurry. The LED might be the way to go on this title if you are going to use DOTs anyways. Then I believe the LED will sit flush with the speaker panel. I have read that the gap of the LCD bothers some people, but it doesn't bother me at all. Fortunately there is the above mentioned gasket if it bothers you. Either way a ColorDMD is a must for this game.

IMG_6428 (resized).JPGIMG_6428 (resized).JPGIMG_6429 (resized).JPGIMG_6429 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#6507 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Premium has more to it so sometimes you want to hit a full plunge and get to the upper playfield (or short plunge to save that upper playfield feed for later)
On the pro, zero excuses to ever full plunge on that game. See video one in this playlist for more information. video 6 covers the changes in the new code that apply to the Pro and Premium.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkfeetnClaXkEdfrfe1IVDMunDwD7p5Vk

I short plunge at the start of every ball, but I will typically let the ball auto plunge after a lock to advance wall multiball. I like to try and stack 2 modes going into both multiballs to advance the game quicker. I think this makes for a decent strategy, am I wrong?

#6509 3 years ago

Interesting. I would have switched the right and left ramp description.

1 week later
#6536 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If I'm going for HOK/Iron Throne in a hurry I start with Targeron, make a lock shot, shoot Lannister, make a lock shot, shoot Lannister, make a lock shot, shoot greyjoy 3 times, start black water multiball, finish greyjoy and lannister, then shoot Stark 3 times, finish it quickly and play hand of the king. That's what I like to bring into HOK with me.
If I'm not in a rush I like to play random and then just play however the gods decide I should play

I also find myself playing random just about every time now. I love the variety.

#6539 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The multipliers work the same as they do at every other point in the game with one exception. The combo multipliers can go to 6x during hand of the king. Combine that with 5x playfield for a max of a 30x shot.
HOTK works in waves. Complete the flashing white shots to light the jackpot at the ram and complete the wave.
If you brought in Stark, next starts a bonus round for 30 seconds where everything is lit. Score as much as possible during this.
Next wave starts just like the first. Complete the wave by shooting all flashing shots then complete by hitting the ramp for the jackpot.
Here would be another stark bonus round if you didn’t bring in Greyjoy.
If you bring in Greyjoy you must complete 2 waves, then a super jackpot will light at the ram as a hurry up for the total value of all the shots you’ve made to that point.
If you don’t bring in Greyjoy, you must complete 3 waves to get to the super jackpot hurry up.
If played well, that super jackpot hurry up at that ram can be worth billions. (This hurry up can be frozen at max value if you use the targ power to pause the timer)
Imo, this is the greatest mini wizard mode ever coded. Horde is a close second.

Thanks for this Chuck. I've been so consumed with getting back to Iron Throne that I have been neglecting the multipliers. I made it to HOTK last night with 5x on. I have a difficult time looking away from the playfield during this mode, but I did notice a 30x shot at one point and ended HOTK with 3 billion in that mode alone. Only had 4+ billion for the game. The multipliers just bring this game to another level.

1 year later
#6889 2 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Just got my Pro set up and what a beautiful fun game Now to look for some MODS
Alternate translite? Custom cards? What else...[quoted image]

Shaker, Color DMD, and Cliffys are the only changes I made to my game.

#6895 2 years ago

I did not see cliffy's for this and would like to protect it since its mint.. Which did you get?

That's a good question. Now that I think about it, there aren't many spots that need it on this game. I put the 2 protectors on the shooter lane, the left in name switch (where the ball drops from the ramp) and I believe the protector at the center drain.

Which did you get? LED or LCD ? Pic installed..

I got the LCD and it looks great. I thought I would use the scan feature with the LCD, but it looked terrible so I believe I run it on DotsXL. The LED might work well for this game because the scan on the LCD doesn't look so good. I typically like to have the options the LCD gives you though.

#6898 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

LED is way better and fits nicer on the game as it sits flush with the speaker panel

That’s a good point about how it mounts flush. I don’t notice the gap on mine, but I guess some people do on theirs.

#6900 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Does LED allow DotsXL?

I don’t believe you can change the dots at all on the LED.

1 month later
#6954 1 year ago

Thank you all!
Jediturtle Thanks for taking the time for the pics!
I will order the LED one... Now to learn the dang ruleset.. LOL I am lost so far!
I would love some custom side Rails!

I have had the LCD on dots XL for GOT for the past 3 years or so. My wife just bought me a LED display this past week so I put it in GOT so I could put the LCD in my Metallica. Although I still prefer the LCD to the LED for GOT it is not that much of a difference. You really can't go wrong with either choice. The LCD definitely looks better than the LED in Metallica.

1 month later
#6958 1 year ago
Quoted from dutchi:

Hi guys, i got my eye on a prem, how does it last in a home setting? Is the game difficult to understand like Avengers with all the gems and so on. It looks stunning and I love the theme but does it have enough to own long term? Thanks

I agree 100% with what was said above. I have a pro and have had it over 4 years now. The rules are deep enough to keep you playing, but not to complicated to understand after a little bit playing the game. I appreciate its shoot the flashing shot process. As always, watching chuckwurt tutorial is a must to know the ins and outs of the game.

2 weeks later
#6987 1 year ago
Quoted from atum:

I have only played the pro a few times on location, so don't know a lot about it. How do you capture castles on the pro?

During Iron Throne wizard mode you have to go back through each of the houses again. If I remember correctly you get a ball added every time you complete that house. I believe that's what he means by capturing castles. It's a really fun wizard mode.

#6990 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yes this is what I meant, sorry for the confusion. During Iron Throne mode, all 7 shots are lit, and the first one you hit is the first castle (associated with that shot's house) you have to capture. You then have to hit all 7 shots and then Super Jackpot to collect it. Then it goes back to castle select with the 6 remaining lit, and spits out an additional ball. Hit another lit shot to select its castle, then hit all 7 and super jackpot, repeat until all castles are collected.
I don't know what happens when you collect them all (don't tell me either, I like suprises) since I haven't done it yet ... but I presume you collect the Iron Throne and in my mind have "beaten the game".

The only time I got to iron throne, I completed all of the houses, but after hitting the last shot for the last house, I drained immediately so I’m not quite sure what happens after either. It is my favorite wizard mode, although horde is really fun too.

6 months later
#7029 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

How are people scoring 9 billion points on Martel?

chuckwurt will no doubt have a better and more detailed answer, but Martell is one of the easier houses to score big points on. If you are lucky enough to use your add-a-ball until you have a jackpot lit for say hand of the king multiball or even blackwater multiball. That keeps the super jackpot lit and you just keep hitting it as much as you can. I played fairly poorly the other day, but did get a blackwater multiball where I was able to keep hitting the ram over and over again. I ended up with 4x playfield multiplier by the end. I didn't see what I got for that multiball, but I ended up at 1.3 billion with a pretty poor game. After saying all of that I'll have to check what my high score actually is for Martel.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=monk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.