371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#870 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

That comes off sounding like you don't want to answer. I had thought it was a simple question that I thought Pinballbulbs was you, as it sounds like you at least do the design and promote the restults to Pinside. It just sounds like you do it in the third person ...

I can answer. I take care of all product side stuff etc.

Should be $30 or so for the entire light kit and the speaker designs included free with each game kit. No extra $20 just for those. All inclusive. I think for the color changing version it will be about $44 And still with designs for free.

Hope that helps!

#872 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Do you work with Mark? (I figured seeing he called you in to write an ad, I may as well ask again).

You are welcome to email [email protected] for all the company info you need if you would like.

Mark does a lot of the product development and testing. He's really good with that stuff and has a lot of games to use for testing. We love having that resource.

Not sure about write an ad, but I did come in to provide info you asked for he didnt have

#887 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I had asked his involvement because it always seems like he is AstroTurfing a product that he does. It was a simple question, and he would definitely have that info. I even have more of that impression now.

What is astroturfing?

He has no product sell price info. I decide all that.

You still seem upset or poking at something. Not too sure. Sorry for the inconvenince I guess. I promise you won't have to buy these so you don't have to support an astroturfer

#906 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

"Astroturfing" is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations more credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection.

Pinside is so concerned with anyone making any money it seems. If a profit is to be had they must be a bad guy. Sheesh.

Markmon posts a score. Someone asks about an item he has on his speaker grills. He says a company will be selling it. That company comments what they are and doesn't even offer them for sale still. Not sure the beef...oh well.

As to not offend I promise we don't post any ads in this thread for them. Sorry for any troubles so far.

#910 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I dropped something because I don't give a crap, and said I don't give a crap, yet they didn't want it to go away leaving the poor impression they had left. So now they keep coming back to make sure they reinforce the impression I started with? Or something like that. Heck, I'm involved and I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore. Maybe they will wait a few more days and bring it back from the dead again.
Guys, if you have an issue with me, please take it to the basement and let people just bask in the splendor of GOT here.

I think you had the issue because a price wasnt given when you demanded it from someone who didn't have it. Then you keep taking shots in the post above. Stop please . I just wanted to make sure your astro turfing beef was cleared up. This all stemmed from you commenting on an originally related posted to the thread.

Back on topic just broke 5 bil on new code for first time. After about 100 games under 500 mil lol

#916 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And now this will be the third time I ask... Can you take this to another forum?

What are you asking now? I already answered 40 posts ago what his involvement is. Plus, it's never been hidden his involvement. Everyone knows who inquired. He is at shows with us fixing games for others etc. He develops a lot of our products. He answers tech emails. If you emailed our company email as I asked you would see that as well.

We are transparent man. No one is coming for you. You just keep taking shots then saying drop it.

If you have other questions just directly ask them. Sheesh. Email or pm my bruh

#920 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Just a hunch...... but I think Markmon buys a pinball machine. Then uses PinballBulbs led's to help make game specific kits. PinballBulbs then sells the custom pinball kits to me!
Am I right?
Love the PinballBulbs led kits! I always get one for Christmas and pick up at least one every year at the NW Pinball show.
Back to GOT discussion.

NAILED IT

Thanks for the support! Hope to see ya again this year as well

1 week later
#1127 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Mark doesn't answer direct questions with direct answers. Maybe that will get fixed in a future version
Yes, on my game the sound stuttering went away completely with the updates.

Go read his post history and you'll realize he answers some of the most tech questions here...but you know...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/37#post-2921477 - Look, here is Mark asking a question he should've searched the forum for, and was told to search for it without a direct answer after. No thumbs down or anger ensued. PNW chill

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.