Topic Stats

• 6,314 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 770 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg
CFA15BFF-108B-4D99-A796-8B37726457B7 (resized).jpeg
15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jokerpoker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4377 2 years ago

Ok so I'm in. 19 hr round trip last weekend but worth it. Running original code and this thing is like NIB.
I will need to learn the rules as it sounds very deep from what i have read. Added some gold accents and might get the big topper also.
Sub is hooked up and shaker installed yesterday. Awesome game.

2017-04-25 16.13.56 (resized).jpg

2017-04-25 16.14.15 (resized).jpg

2017-04-25 16.21.39 (resized).jpg

2017-04-25 16.21.45 (resized).jpg

2017-04-25 16.34.32 (resized).jpg

#4380 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

beatmaster got your pop caps installed. Awesome!!

beatmaster are you still making the bumper caps. Really want a set they are awesome.

@randomkg who did your speakerlight kit. Need that and under cab to match IMVE. HOOKED?

#4381 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Congratulations. The LE is a little bit of awesomeness, right there. Enjoy, and be sure to post your scores that kick the shit out of my scores, just like everybody else does.

Well seeing as you asked Boob. Got this tonight. Going on what I've seen here not that great but I was pretty chuffed.

IMG_3419 (resized).JPG

Oh and the Topper is on. Love it.

File 5-5-17, 9 36 33 am (resized).jpeg

#4382 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Nice group of games. All winners.

Thanks Dave. Appreciate it. Had to move on STLE to get the GoT (lol)
Still hurting over that a little. Really liked it and still think one of Sterns best LE'S.

1 week later
#4450 2 years ago

New Stern topper. Will it take off??

IMG_3391 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#4495 2 years ago

Hey beelzeboob pix for the iron throne wizard mode i got. Sorry to rub it in.

IMG_3453 (resized).JPG

#4497 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That one doesn't count. The ball drains in the opposite direction down under.

Well then i guess the new Grand Champion score is no good either! No way I'm ever going to get near Chucks 10billion + scores
All my games are 5 ball as i would get no where on modern Sterns with only 3 ball.

IMG_3451 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#4579 2 years ago

I know a lot of people don't reset high scores but if you buy a game from a ridiculously good player it's painful seeing the poor comparison. I reset and then it's nice to watch the scores rise. When i first got this i was struggling to get above 500 million and then the first billion followed by a 3 billion and now just this week topped 6 billion and Iron Throne now achieved twice. Love this game and can't seem to get enough of it.

#4586 2 years ago

Stanis fleet burns

1 week later
#4598 2 years ago

Another blinder this morning and upped my best previous by 2 billion.

IMG_1130 (resized).JPG

Also had a very good IRon Throne round and got to Winterfel with 2 shots to complete. Would that have completed Iron Throne or is there more after that? Adrenaline rush of a game.

IMG_1131 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#4625 2 years ago

Agree it's such a great game. I can backhand left loop no issue but have a hard time back hand to the upper playfield. See lots of videos and they make it look easy. I must not be doing it right.

Never had a problem with lord of light ball save? You sure you don't have an intermittent switch issue? esoteric_rt

1 week later
#4662 2 years ago

Yep still loving this game. Big shout out to Chris at RockCustom for the great undercab lighting kit.
Looks awesome and he helped when I was blind (and a little stupid lol)and couldn't see where to plug in on the node board. Great service all the way down under. Thanks again Chris rock914 really appreciated the IT support.

#4681 2 years ago

I love that mode. Cool that it was designed into the game. Mrs was playing the other night and I hear. Shit I've broken something great mode. Love this game. Might have to bite the bullet on those castle walls. Thanks beelzeboob

Now tell me where I can get those cool bumper caps. They are fantastic.

#4685 2 years ago

Yeah he's not doing anymore. I have asked....pleaded.

#4702 2 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

My textured GoT castle wall arrived today from Mezel Mods. I must say this is a crazy nice mod on this machine. The flat/shiny plastic castle wall was an early complaint for me. The texture and depth really add a nice visual, along with the handpainted detail. I watched intently as Mezel began work on this; and now so happy they have completed and made available to buy!

Oh no there goes another $200aud. Looks great.
Ordered as of a few seconds ago lol

#4703 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Mein Lash,
I spreche nicht so gut Deutsch. Konnen Sie bitte nur Englisch am diesen forum gespracht? Sie konnen immer noch Deutsch am Flippermarkt gesprechen. Vielen Dank.
Der Boob

Yeah......what he said

#4709 2 years ago

I havent played it but from the dead flip stream it leaves me cold. Just doesn't have that LE wow factor.

Recently sold my HUO STLE....big mistake and happy to get it back from the guy with a trade deal for MMRLE

#4730 2 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

didn't forget you.
guys i'm trying to get the same shield back in stock and every time they send me a smaller one or the wrong one.
next step is to polish that shield and trust me, it's a pain.
i didn't throw the towel yet!

I'm in for a set and may know of another just let me know where and when to send you some money if it works out.
Thanks again

1 week later
#4764 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bummer. Zoom spout oiler is a godsend for that and any spinner that needs juiced.

I used some light silicon grease when I put my battering ram mod on. Obviously wasn't working every hit before. Now I can get some of those bigger multipliers going.

1 week later
#4773 2 years ago

I will have to try it just for seeing the difference. Sounds like it was a great game.

3 weeks later
#4825 2 years ago

Well you won't regret it tungs10 great game and very rewarding when you get a handle on it.

#4838 2 years ago

When I fitted the battering ram mod I placed a small amount of lube on the underside of the assembly as well as the slot it fits into. When i tried just doing the slot track it didn't make much difference. Seems like it lifts a little when hit hence me trying some on other parts of the assembly. Registers every shot now and made a huge difference to getting the playfield multipliers up.

#4840 2 years ago

I understand what you are saying luckydogg420 but when over 50% of shots don't register like mine was then there is something definitely wrong.

#4843 2 years ago

Have to agree Chuck

2 months later
#4987 2 years ago

It’s a nice mod And yes I already have it on mine Bob.

1 week later
#5008 2 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Damn that was fast!!!, it was shipped 5 days ago to spain.
thanks, i'm glad you like them.

And i am patiently waiting for my goodies Bob. Can't wait to install them.Thanks again for keeping me in the loop.

#5054 2 years ago

Well I never expected this to be coloured either. Had the LCD in just in case and thought it might have been like my STLE wait. Wow. This is great news.
Mine is LCD and I prefer the hi-res look. And yes the high score was posted after reading chuckwurt advice on playing this games. I still love it and no quality control issues at all. Touch wood.

C403F4D5-4300-44CA-A7F8-AEF97F77F5D8 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#5086 2 years ago

So I’ve got an early version colordmd and am having trouble with the upload. Keep ending up with little dots everywhere.
Might have to try a different thumb drive maybe? I noticed in Randy’s instructions he mentions revision 1.3B
Mine says 1.3. Does this mean I am up for another (gulp) $600AUD newer version colordmd? Please noooooo!!!

#5091 2 years ago

How good is Randy’s service. He emailed me back to let me know about the chip upgrade.
He must have checked my previous orders and says I can use the one I ordered back in August.

Could have just said yep you need another.
Thanks again dmod great product, great after sale service, even down under!

Now to rip out the one in STLE and swap it into GoTLE full colour here we come.

#5092 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

chuckwurt
Thanks so much for the GOT tutorials. I own my GOT prem for over two years now but still I learned a lot of things, especially on PF validation. I must admit that once you can get yourself into the habit of the ''short plunge'' AND make good use of it, it is a whole new ballgame.
But its not easy to change the regular plunge habit, I tell you.
I tried many ''short plunges'' where I aim for the LOL but that seems not a good strategy on my machine as it often drains on the left outlane. Oh well, plenty room for improvements.
Looking forward to part III & IV !

My scores went from 2 billion to 8 billion after advice from Chuck. Great stuff.

#5096 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hey Eric, I just hit a single shot in Targaryen 3 worth 284M. It was 20x. What a rush!

WOW that’s huge.

#5127 2 years ago

Well I must be lucky as I’ve had no issues with the left loop. Flies around no problem. I did have a stiff battering ram but some lube sorted it when I fitted the battering ram mod. Lube the spinner and it’s a cracker. Only thing I can’t seem to do on a regular basis is hit up the top playfield from the left flipper. I can backhand 5he spinner no worries but can’t get the same happening with the right. I keep watching chuckwurt vids and he makes it look easy but mine just doesn’t quite get there. Might have to check flipper strength?

1 week later
#5166 2 years ago

Just finished fitting these. Big thanks again Bob beatmaster bugger to fit on the LE but worth the pain.

E2625613-A22F-49ED-8A12-3F5D76F79C45 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#5256 1 year ago

Yes that seems to be the case. I can make all shots but try backhanding the right flipper to the upper playfield kills me. I see others do it no problem. I can backhand the left loop no problem. Love this game.

3 weeks later
#5338 1 year ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I’m thinking about joining the LE/Prem club, but I wanted to ask those who have owned theirs for a year or more—does the game still kick ass?

Yes and yes. Still such an awesome game.

4 months later
#5495 1 year ago

Yep my scores went from 3 billion to 8 billion after watching chuckwurt tutorials. Great insight into the rules and this was a game I needed help in understanding.

4 months later
#5644 11 months ago

Well sadly I am out of the club......for now. A truly great game that I will miss. GOTLE= AWESOME

4 months later
#6064 6 months ago

Arrrgh I need to get another one of these. Didn’t want to sell it but circumstances weren’t kind at the time.
It was such a great game before this imho. Enjoy everyone.

2 weeks later
#6176 5 months ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Has anyone compared the ColorDMD LCD vs the LED for this title? I've read that for video clip titles like this that the LCD version looks better, so I bought one and installed it. But I don't really care for the pixelated look and the lack of settings that the LED offers such as hi-res, Scan etc.
Anyone done a side-by-side comparison?

I had the LCD in mine and had it set on scan and yes it is great for video modes. I thought it way better than LED. I use LCD in all mine but it really is up to the individual. Not sure if you made typos but LCD is the one with various settings like dots, dots xl, scan, hi res, etc
LED does not.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
Union City, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jokerpoker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside