371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#222 8 years ago

Have any of you guys with the GoT pro installed a shaker? Any issues? I will have my game on Thursday and have a shaker on the way. I want to be sure there are no issues installing...

#248 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I installed pinball life's spike shaker motor and it's quite good with the game.

Cool! Thats what I ordered.

#309 8 years ago

Anybody with a pro have issues with the spinner? I used mine at the Houston Expo this weekend and ended up removing the spinner. It started to hang at an angle that stopped the ball dead in its tracks and sent it to the flippers. I plan to call Stern tomorrow to see if I can get a new spinner assembly.

#310 8 years ago

Oh, just installed the shaker. It rocks even more with the shaker. I think this will be a real winner for Stern. Got tons of plays at the Expo...

#319 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The other annoying issue is the battering ram not registering hits which happens frequently. The right orbit sometimes does not register either. Both of these I think are software related.
Rob

I have not had either issue. The ram seems to work well on solid strikes.

I spoke to Stern today and they are sending me a new assembly. They were very easy to deal with.

#324 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The right flipper failed on my GoT pro tonight. The problem seems to be the node board driving the flipper coil. I pressed on the board connector and a big spark came flying off it. I think the transistor is blown so my game is down waiting for a replacement board.
Rob

Did it fail for being held up too long as in earlier Sterns? I want to know because I will cradle a ball on the left flipper for quite a while during multiball modes.

#327 8 years ago

Somebody needs to come up with a way to protect the pyramid under the dragon. It looks like a stray ball must have banged the front left corner of the pyramid on my machine during the tourney this weekend. It chipped the corner off. See pic...

20151118_1030191.jpg20151118_1030191.jpg

#333 8 years ago

Right flipper only for some reason. It will launch the ball past the throne in a flash. Just had it hit the glass above the left orbit. Maybe I can adjust the flipper somehow???

#339 8 years ago

I think they removed the high voltage switch on all spike games.

I think I am going to build a lean shield for the pyramid. I am still looking hod to attach it.

#344 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

My KISS pro had the switch.
Rob

Color me corrected.

#363 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Found a GOT on location and will try it out tonight. Curious if it is as ugly in person as it is in photos.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

#437 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

cool, once again...but maybe 'I beg my pard'..... GOT anyone? I had to adjust the battering ram..

Any issues with air balls off the right flipper? I turned the coil power as low as it would go and I still get the occasional air ball.

#453 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

So is anyone selling a pyramid protector yet? Or do I. Need to cobble something together?

If you build something, make two. One for me...once for you.

#454 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Working on it. Just got my game Monday, but have not seen it yet in the shop.

Great news! The game may need a plastic shield there to protect the dragon and the pyramid.

#465 8 years ago

Stern is sending me a new pyramid to replace the cracked one. Very easy to deal with. I won't put the new one on until I get some protection for the pyramid.

#484 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Did the front broken plastic come off easily? My screws are stripping. Anyway, I made a replacement pyramid and I am having Pingraffix making a one piece decal wrap for it. It will attach with the 4 back screws so it should look nice and not break. Forgot my phone so no pics until tomorrow.

I have not taken it apart yet. I was waiting until I get my replacement from Stern.

#509 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

That looks good. What sword did you get?

I want to know too. That looks bad ass...

#515 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Time will tell but GOT above Metallica/LOTR/TAF? That's a laugh.

There's just a lot going on in the game instead of shooting for another multiball. Completing the houses is really fun and adds a different dimension to the game. I own a Met Pro and have owned a TAF and LOTR. Right now, I enjoy GoT more.

2 weeks later
#550 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Also found a serious bug in the current code today. I was playing as Baratheon, had only one more set of lanes needed to qualify Battle For the Wall. I shoot the Dragon which was lit for Mystery. I chose the mystery award of "Advance Battle For the Wall". This advance should qualify BATW, which it did. BUT, the ball was held in the mystery lane FOREVER. The multiball didn't start and ZERO ball searches were initiated. We let it sit like this for several minutes. The only solution was to power off the game. As soon as the game was powered off the ball was released from the mystery lane.

I had this happen too. Hopefully fixed in next update...

#611 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm thinking GoT gets another update for Christmas too.
Rob

I hope if fixes a couple of the mode issues...
I still enjoy the heck out of my pro.

I wish there was a less expensive alternate topper for the game...

#679 8 years ago

Yea, pretty slow dowwnloading. Hope this fixes both of the multiball bugs.

#681 8 years ago

Some neat graphics before blackwater multiball. I got a bunch of technician errors popup after the upgrade. Anybody else?

#683 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I've got a bunch of alerts. Node boards, switches. All kinds of stuff. Everything seems to be running correctly though. (Pro)

Yea, odd that it started up right after the update.

#688 8 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Funny the first game post patch I put up 620 mil, which is my highest in the 3 days owning it. Not really patch related, just nailing the 2 Arya shots for Stark and completing that, plus having a good Blackwater. 10 games played after that though my average is probably 8mil! Tempted to change the Lord of Light from the 1 per game, but the only option is every time, or something like that wording. I would like it to be once per ball, not one per game nor unlimited.

I put up 500 and 600 million my first two games. I may try to do a factory reset and see if that fixes things.

#812 8 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

wow, didnt know they were doing that! Wonder is they will send that to us whom dont have this.

They sent me one after my pyramid got cracked.

1 month later
#1405 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gio put them on. We are now set up and playing:
image_(resized).jpg

Pav has learned much from her Jedi mentor...

#1408 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, I have my first issue...
I have this in my apartment, so I want the shaker off. I turned it off in the settings but it still goes of when Area is counting down her list and with the kickback.
Is there a second setting somewhere to turn it off another time or this just a bug and I need to uninstall the shaker entirely?

Maybe turn it to minimal use?

#1410 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

And if that fails to work the shaker is just hooked up with one simple molex plug. Very easy to just unplug it.
Good luck and I can't wait to see this game.

I talked Pav through it. Unplugged the shaker....

I can't wait to head to NOLA and play the LE....

#1444 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I just photoshopped them from the show and printed them at my friends commercial printer

I just have to say WOW! I put some mirror blades in my pro and I regret it after seeing your machine...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=jodester and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.