371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#619 8 years ago

I can see them adding a patch to play as Targaryen somewhere down the road. I doubt they are done improving the game.

#633 8 years ago

Only my second machine but I noticed the outline posts were set to widest gap. Was going to change them at least to the middle setting but thinking I'll leave them to keep a little more challenge. Ball drains a lot there.

#641 8 years ago

Our first day with it my son and I put 80 games or so in. Set all the house scores between 250 and 450 or so and 88 mil on Winter is coming. Had a ton of 35 mil scores in there too though! Only complaint is the right ramp messes up a bit at the top and the ball doesn't pass through to the gates or bumpers. Not sure it's mine or widespread.

#687 8 years ago

Funny the first game post patch I put up 620 mil, which is my highest in the 3 days owning it. Not really patch related, just nailing the 2 Arya shots for Stark and completing that, plus having a good Blackwater. 10 games played after that though my average is probably 8mil! Tempted to change the Lord of Light from the 1 per game, but the only option is every time, or something like that wording. I would like it to be once per ball, not one per game nor unlimited.

#769 8 years ago

I'm curious as well and really would like to see a LE or Prem to see the difference the mini play field makes.

#773 8 years ago

I surprised my kids last night and set the clock to a little before midnight. It was funny watching their reactions when MM came up.

#875 8 years ago

Anybody having issues with the launcher not making it through the gate? Not sure where it's failing but sometimes it won't go through at all and then it'll go without a hitch for a few games. button launcher too fast maybe? Since the patch the skill shot almost never registers either.

2 weeks later
#1064 8 years ago

I had one of my better games last night as I was trying a different strategy by unlocking all of the houses first. Bad thing is almost all shots become WIC and I had the strobe light effect way too often. It's funny when me and the kids chant Winter is Coming in our best Ned Stark voice as somebody's trying to hit the shot.

1 week later
#1171 8 years ago

I got to see a LE finally, but sadly it was out of service. I did switch it on though and noticed the nice smooth wing flap on the dragon as opposed to the pro version. Is there any way to swap out the drive/motor on the pro to have the dragon move like the LE?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1299 8 years ago

Skill shot seems to vary on mine depending on house if that makes any sense. Worst is Martell and best is Stark. Martell only registers a third of the time. Iron Bank cash in never works with Martell either.

#1308 8 years ago

Mine was fine as well before the 1.20(?) patch as well as the Martell IB cash in. After the patch and had the issues with skill shot and IB I just assumed everybody was having the issue and it was a bug in the code. Does anybody with > 1.2 have fully working skill shots?

#1340 8 years ago

I've only owned 2 NIB pins and learned that the dimples show up. Do a search on Dimples in the forums and you'll find some good reads. When I first got GOT I looked at it with my son and said this will be the last time we'll see it without the dents. It is funny though when you take the glass off and see some of the weirdest places where they show up.

#1377 8 years ago

So I took an hour and a half to put the armor blades on my pro. Helps if you have the right size tools, which I didn't. Stern didn't do any favors with that top bolt underneath the back box support. And then I stripped one trying to put it together. Instructions were probably for an older release and not GOT because the screws were different and the topmost bolt problem. I do like the feel of it though hitting the flipper buttons and my fingers resting on the armor instead of the wood.

image1_(resized).JPGimage1_(resized).JPG

image2_(resized).JPGimage2_(resized).JPG

#1379 8 years ago

I didn't like the idea of having mixed and preferred Stark so I was pretty happy when I got matching ones. Little bit of confusion on their early marketing but I think it's fixed on their website now.

#1385 8 years ago

The default is it lights up after the third house is completed.

#1428 8 years ago

Hmm. Thought they posted earlier...

Art blades installed on pro. Finally broke my high score shortly after! (820,000,000)

image2_(resized).JPGimage2_(resized).JPG

image1_(resized).JPGimage1_(resized).JPG

image3_(resized).JPGimage3_(resized).JPG

#1431 8 years ago

$85. A bit steep but worth it. Just hit HOTK for first time and landed a 1.7 billion score. Blades are staying!

#1451 8 years ago

I like my ram right where it is. I have to get a pretty solid shot on it but I think that is intended.

2 weeks later
#1891 8 years ago

I do like the one with the banners on eBay. Noob question here though, how do you replace them? Is it just stuck on the edges to the back glass and then you just re-stick the new one?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=groo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.