371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#927 8 years ago

Any rumors about a code update?

1 week later
#1095 8 years ago

Is it normal to hear that backbox fan? Seems pretty loud. Maybe should have selected a larger fan with a lower rpm

#1103 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I developed a back box fan mod kit that keeps the temp down and that fan barely runs on my two spike machines. Details are on my KISS threads for a simple DIY

Awesome I'll look for it!

#1105 8 years ago

I developed a back box fan mod kit that keeps the temp down and that fan barely runs on my two spike machines. Details are on my KISS threads for a simple DIY

What kind of fans are in front of the speakers?

#1111 8 years ago

92 MM led fans. I use those as intake and the top back box fans are exhaust. Power supply fan will still come on, but not as much.

How does the air flow with speakers behind? Are there spacers or something?

#1113 8 years ago

Ok thanks again for your help. I'll take a look at it tomorrow

#1125 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Are you playing the game with no sound ? I cant hear my fans at all with the volume at 45 with a polk sub

The fan cycles on and off during attract mode. It's also really noticeable just after a game ends.

1 week later
#1216 8 years ago

Still pretty unclear on rules! Coach me up!

If I start a house battle then Blackwater multiball, do the house shots still count?

Also why would I ever decline a house battle? Seems like that's where the points are.

If I have all the houses blinking but not all lit, what should I be trying for next? Challenge houses til they're done?

What is Swords about? I'm guessing that's the real reason to advance the mini-pf, but I don't get it.

How does the Wall multiball get advanced? I was using this guide http://tiltforums.com/t/game-of-thrones-pinball-rulesheet/936 and it said completing the lanes, but I see the wall/gears animation when hitting the sword ramp.

What's the deal with wildfire? It gives you end of ball bonus at the expense of jackpot value?

#1223 8 years ago

White walker kickback = Targaryan kickback?

#1229 8 years ago

Just the opposite here. I changed the coils to the softest setting after smashing a plastic. Not sure that it made a difference in gameplay but all shots can still be made so I figure it didn't hurt.

I'd like to be able to significantly lower the strength of the upper pf flippers, as those don't need to be very strong at all.

#1375 8 years ago

Can't see shit! The GOT Owner's Club

#1436 8 years ago

There's a setting for coil strength, not specific to the upper pf. The latest code lowered the upper pf flippers strength tho, if you haven't updated

#1438 8 years ago

I don't really worry about the upper pf after the code update. Before that I felt like the targets themselves might get smashed! Upper pf flippers are noticeably softer. Could go softer still, but it's fine the way it is.

I also set the coils to low strength after breaking a plastic (main pf) tho. Can still make the shots. Backhanding the Stark ramp is a little more challenging now, but it should be imo

#1578 8 years ago

On a pro how do you buy things with gold? Is there a hidden lock somewhere?

Also I think I read the pro doesn't have color changing inserts. If that's correct how do you know the active shots when doing the house battles? That'd be a real challenge to know what to shoot next for all but the 9B point savants, I would imagine!

#1580 8 years ago

Good info, thanks!

Another question, maybe not specific to the pro. The Swords values seem to vary widely. What determines the value?

#1648 8 years ago

Now you need to watch the show bro. It's good shit!

#1797 8 years ago

On a related note, does the fellow from Bravos show up in the game anywhere? That guy is must-see and should be in the game. At the very least include that coin he gives to Arya to bail her out

#1845 8 years ago

Added eskaybee to ignore list and already feeling better about my scores

#1866 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It's like watching myself play hah just messing.
Few comments from watching:
-Very impressive Targaryan battle!
-Code idea: when HOTK ends, they should spit out the Ned Stark beheading animation sequence then show the HOTK score total
-IT: love the animations and rules. It's hard to appreciate the animations when you're playing,so it was great to watch! It appears that when I said I came close to beating IT earlier, that I actually did! Looks like there's no ending and it's just victory laps persay after that. It would make sense to eventually have a final shot go into the iron throne and give a sweet final animation w call out and show your score for the mode.
-camera setup: love the camera setup and angle! What did you use to get the camera so high? Mind sharing? I want one, it would inspire me to make more videos
Thanks for sharing!

Didn't earn a replay until hitting 14B! Stingiest op ever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=erik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.