Topic Stats

• 6,856 posts
  • 427 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 117 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 863 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BA4E3800-01D8-478E-BD12-0B517754BDC5 (resized).jpeg
20201121_080823 (resized).jpg
20201121_080820 (resized).jpg
20201121_080811 (resized).jpg
goths (resized).jpg
IMG_4902 (resized).jpg
IMG_4901 (resized).jpg
IMG_4895 (resized).jpg
IMG_4894 (resized).jpg
flashing mount (resized).jpg
cardboard mount (resized).jpg
3C12FC1F-2998-47FC-8A4C-467F80925E45 (resized).jpeg
36BFE9AF-DDBF-4878-9CA9-0C287915CED5 (resized).jpeg
D59C9D0C-4FF7-47EE-8C40-EFF096215656 (resized).jpeg
1C1BFA62-4689-4FD7-AEDA-39A204E61DBD (resized).jpeg
3009EDB0-20C5-4BB3-BC24-2CB271B1542E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eightballtexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6412 6 months ago

Hope to join this club one day.

Finally binged watched all 8 seasons with some time off. WOW....what a series..

Gonna be in the market for a rare LE that might pop up in the near future. I might be SOL but we can dream.

Nice group and also some nice mods I have seen , only made it thru about 20 pages...lol.

Have a good one.

2 weeks later
#6439 6 months ago

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joining this awesome club/thread as a soon to be LE owner. SO excited as my wife loved the show so much that she will freak out when she sees this little present .....she likes pinball but this is going to take it over the top. I hope I can get some playing time..HAHA. She will have the rules down and teach me what to do...going to be a fun ride .

In anticipation of it coming soon I am going on a MOD shopping spree . I have gone thru about 50 pages and seen some cool mods but I am sure I missed some from these amazing talented mod guys.

What you think of my list so far?

1) Color LCD DMD.
2) Topper from Stern..wifey knows all the families...be cool to see them all on the topper.
3) pinwoofer new bad ass super amp/kit system. Dude your new kit looks sick.
4) Mezelmods battering ram, plastic protectors and Pyramid for the dragon.
5) ulekstore always has some fun stuff....flames and flipper decals , just cant decide which ones for the flippers..one set for winter and one set for summer.
6) modfather pinball ...the walls are kick ass, ramp swords and flags, gear mods and one 3 eyed RAVEN. undecided on the GOT decals...

I know I am missing a few mod peeps who I have used on my other 3 pins but that will come to me one day.

Any advice on some items that were made in small batches that would be great to see , please post or message me.

Have an awesome weekend.. Party at my house one day, steaks and cognac on me. dallas_pin not for you. lol

#6444 6 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

ColorDMD is mandatory for GoT, IMO. The topper is also one of the nicest Stern has done.
I'd also get the little sticker with the proclamation that goes on the sword lock. It's a small detail, but finishes that area.
HD Glass is another plus. The the GoT LEs come with it?

Stickers form Robert in Canada??

#6445 6 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

The pyramid is only for the Pro and pretty sure same thing with ModFather’s walls, you won’t be able to fit them to an LE

I caught that on the pyramid....tyty...will remove the walls...

#6446 6 months ago

Your thoughts on this piece??

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/got/products/game-of-thrones-door

Thanks all for the input....Adding the mirror blades by tilt....

#6447 6 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

ColorDMD is mandatory for GoT, IMO. The topper is also one of the nicest Stern has done.
I'd also get the little sticker with the proclamation that goes on the sword lock. It's a small detail, but finishes that area.
HD Glass is another plus. The the GoT LEs come with it?

He bought this back in 2015...the glass doesn't look HD....I might be wrong but looked dull....will post up pics when I get it...its been basically untouched.

A rare find....very excited....low LE number also...

#6448 6 months ago
Quoted from Antron77:

1. Yes!
2. Yes! Although I thought the LE came with one? Mine did and if it didn't would be the 1st thing I bought
3. Don't have any aftermarket speakers on any of my pins but I'm about to get that new pinwoofer GT for my SW prem.
4. Battering ram is a PITA to put on and can break easy if you are not careful with instalation. If you have the ram off Throw some super lube on it so it slides easy. Orange plastic protectors look great! I think the pyramid is only for the Pro model?
5. Not sure mine came with the gears flipper tops.
6. Haven't looked at any of his stuff for GoT but I have several of his mods for other games. Very happy with his stuff.
Stern HD glass in all my Stern machines. This is always my 1st aftermarket product I buy and I swear by it. Next to no light reflection. [quoted image]

Speaker lights and that emblem is cool...gotta add that to the list..

#6458 6 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

I'm all for DIY, and you're the only person you have to please when it comes to your machine, so that's all that matters in the end.

Enjoying all these small mods....big ones out the way....might have to find a spot for john.....he needs a 1 LED like I did on catwomen...lol.

#6460 6 months ago
Quoted from Antron77:

I agree with the sticker. A nice little touch. I don't think the LE came with the HD glass back then. I know I bought mine separately.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6309

Yeah its not HD glass. I found some at 3 sources all the same price. Guess it doesn't matter who to use.

#6461 6 months ago

Quick question guys....is the instruction card area on GOT same size as other sterns like BM66 and JP? I am customizing some cards with magnets to go into those spot.

I think I will do a nudie in the middle of our Khaleesi , breaker of chains, queen of the dragons..lol

Thanks....

#6464 6 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I believe it’s the same size.

Thank you Sir.

#6465 6 months ago

What you guys think of my coin door magnet and Apron cards.

I have a 4th image I love, will keep it and use it one day for the Rated PG people...lol

apron (resized).jpgbest (resized).jpgcoindoor (resized).jpg
#6468 6 months ago
Quoted from 85vett:

The only mod(s) I don't really see mentioned already are:
- I like the shaker motor. The Pinwoofer kit will give you a lot of good shaking though so may not be as noticeable with that installed. I like it for the shake when the ram is hit and also for Dragon shots.
- Put some 3 LED light strips under the plastics in the upper PF. Looks SO much better with them lit by the flippers.
- Speaking of flippers. I put lightening ones on the mini PF. Made the upper PF more challenging which was a good thing as it can be rather easy (which in turn can make it dull to play) and cosmetically they line up better with the gap. I couldn't stand how the flippers stuck out past the center drain gap.
- Not sure whom sold it but the castle sticker on that upper PF drain helps tie things in well.
Pic showing the lit up plastics and lightening flippers.
[quoted image]

Thank you for the tips.

#6472 6 months ago

Can someone help me find who sells the cool stickers , plastics for the Upper PF. no luck so far .

#6473 6 months ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

I think the color DMD is a must for this game. Graphics actually make a little more sense. I bought NIB Pro from the reissue in March. Got lucky to find one here with distributor in iowa. I have add the following
1) directional signs, no picture, but think of a old wood sign pointing in all different directions, basically has all the lands covered.
2) Post flags for lannister and stark
3) I but ghost right above the battering ram basically appears to be howling at the lannister flag
4) colored plastic protectors yellow on the slingshots and orange on the outlanes( this is one of my favorites)
5) metal gears that install and the bottom of the outlanes, Had to use some glue so they would move after installation but no glue directly onto the game
6) change the sword out
7) have a white walker coming.
8) plunger even though never use it
9) have a coin door decal coming as well.
10) Modfathers cup holders are on all 3 of my games and really go well with all of them. Deadpool, GOT and Wonka LE
Most of my mods are pure decoration and try to do small things to make big impression

Who has the sword?? and metal gears? plunger? Where can i get these>>? tytyty

#6475 6 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dress up the stock sword. None of the aftermarket ones hold up if you play a lot.

Damn we need some shows to open....I miss all the action-vendors-beer-cool pinheads....crazy !!!

#6478 6 months ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Pretty sure it was capguntrooper that did the castle sticker. Maybe ping him - https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/capguntrooper/forum
What upper PF plastics are you looking for?

The sword is stupid easy to do yourself. All you need is some heat shrink tube, copper wire and some brass/gold paint. Take the sword off, tape off the end of it so only the handle is visible and paint it with the gold/copper color paint. Then take some heat shrink tube, cut it to the length of the handle and slide it over the handle. Use some heat to shrink it to the handle. Then take the copper wire and wrap it around the handle a couple of times. I'd say to send me yours in the mail and I'd do it and return it to you but knowing my luck, the dang post office would lose it when I sent it back.

Beer on me, deal. It will be awhile but I want it..LOL. TY for the offer.

#6497 6 months ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

pinballcharlie
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02418-wolf-vs-lion-lighted-sling-blades-for-game-of-thrones
This guy has some solid mods for GOT that I gaze at while playing in between tough games after a hard work day. I also added the glow in the dark titan rubbers and I’m impressed with the speed. GOT pro and BSD are never leaving my line up EVER.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Already ordered and received . Thanks .

#6498 6 months ago

No luck on upper pf stickers for front and top of flipper area .

#6500 6 months ago

Okay lets start the voting....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/00068-slingshot-amp-return-lane-protector-set-for-game-of-thrones

I cant decide what color set to buy....I am changing the flipper buttons to gold/yellow/amber as well as the lighted shooter plate and buying the lighted shooter rod ..have it on another machine and love it. Best 20 bucks buy PITA to install. Trying to stay in theme with art work...

Thanks for the help and opinions..

#6502 6 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Orange for sure.
Also do you ever plan on playing this game?

Haha. When it arrives. Yes.

I have a few months to buildup my mods , spread out the funds .

#6512 6 months ago
Quoted from zaki:

I would get orange. I have it on premium and it looks fine. I thought the blue just make too much blue with the playfield color already blue.

Thanks for answering...2 votes for orange.

#6515 6 months ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

I did yellow on the slings and orange on the ball return. I like how it looks like a flame.
[quoted image]

Looks great....ty

#6519 6 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Job well done Grasshopper.
Winter is Coming

I wish winter was coming...over 100 here....

#6521 5 months ago

What a great birthday present today............My topper arrived and looks amazing. WOOHOO.

Dumb question........can I buy some type of connection to go from it to a wall plug to light up in a corner till my LE arrives??

#6528 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stern had theirs plugged in in their testing booth and ran it non stop to see how long it would last (died after 3-4 years I think). So I’m sure they just used an external power supply or something similar. I’ll ask Dwight.

Thank you. I kinda like it on a shelf.

1 week later
#6545 5 months ago

Hi All,

I am planning on putting in some mirrored blades...Are they all the same across the web? I was looking around for some that might have a cut out of sorts with a image from GOT ..etc etc...they all look the same...blank!!!

So many vendors, I assume made buy 1 or 2 and that's it.

Any advice would be great...thanks.

#6546 5 months ago

Okay this is my last question post...well for at least a week..HA

Dont know how to do a poll without being the OP....I will just ask here..

Back Box lighting Choices....Please vote or respond.

Cointaker's interactive box selling for $269.00

Flipper Fidelity Back box selling fro $139.00

Kimballs Pinballs box selling for $265+

Thanks for the input guys...

2 weeks later
#6566 4 months ago

Aloha All,

Checking in and down to 30 days before my baby arrives...All mods are in closet ready for installation. This is going to be a good winter.

Thanks again to everyone that has help me find some cool pieces, some must have's and some just quirky stuff.

Cant wait to post up some pics end of sept or maybe 1st week of Oct.

I will do a video of the transformation and pop it in here once all pieces are complete...

Have a great Sunday.

P.S For any dog lovers, our new puppy arrived and yes her name is Lady Sansa.

3 weeks later
#6586 4 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Recently started my new Pinside shop and slowly but surely adding various items ... I really love my Ghost dire wolf so I'm making more in case anyone else wants one! He's perfect for the back right corner on the Pro. I don't have a Premium/LE nearby to toy with, but you guys are creative, you could probably find him a home.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04231-ghost-dire-wolf-mod-for-game-of-thrones[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Drill a hole in the head and add one red led and I am a buyer...cmon man you can do it..

#6588 4 months ago

"Today is the Day"

I pick up my almost brand new GOT LE that has been sitting for years in a room and almost no plays. Thanks to all who helped me with my questions .

A big thanks to all the mod folks who hooked me up ( Too many to list) , made me items and just were cool with my pleads for certain items no longer made.

Let the modding begin and here I come Iron Throne.

Have a safe and great day Pinheads.

pasted_image (resized).png
#6590 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t hold your breath. Haha

Dont pop my noob bubble man...HAHA.

#6593 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

A lot of wizard modes are lack luster. Outside of the fanfare for completion, I think Iron Throne is awesome.

I doubt I will ever see it....not a pinball wizard like you guys...just going to enjoy the journey.

#6598 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I just joined the club and love the game just as much as I do on location. I’ve got a ColorDMD and Shaker coming but anyone else have anything they consider a must have mod?
I’ve also in the middle of changing the lighting and rubber to more my style of al sunlight Comet.
I did get to Iron Throne already with Targaryen so I think I will need to set it up a little harder.[quoted image]

Quite a few must have mods....I listed mine out some posts...cant recall what page..Here are just a few..
Tooper
Pinwoofers Audio Bad ass kit
HD Glass
Pinstadiums to make it light up.
Speaker lights and grills.

Welcome to the club.

#6614 3 months ago

Its Done!!!!!!!

My LE has arrived. What a wait. Whew.

Thanks to all the cool guys who helped me on DM , PM, Text etc etc with questions and ideas .

Beer on me one day when we meet at a show , expo. Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area have a LE, would love to meet up and play some GOT Live.

chuckwurt Bourbon for you.
85vett

and many other mod peeps.

Have a awesome day.

1 week later
#6627 3 months ago

Help please!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some mods and have some questions on just two of them...most of the big stuff is done.

One guy had done a nice comet lighting mod on the upper PF, I cant recall who it was...have a few question for him. I also cant find his post on installing them.

I bought the 8 way splitter from PL for some extra items like the shooter plate, flippers, lighted pinball rod , the cord is small and need advice where to plug it into to have these items power up. I assume of the right sideup front.

Thanks for the help guys.

Machine is looking amazing. SOunds incredible and plays fantastically. Cant wait to dive into this deep code .

Have a great day.

#6628 3 months ago
Quoted from Antron77:

1. Yes!
2. Yes! Although I thought the LE came with one? Mine did and if it didn't would be the 1st thing I bought
3. Don't have any aftermarket speakers on any of my pins but I'm about to get that new pinwoofer GT for my SW prem.
4. Battering ram is a PITA to put on and can break easy if you are not careful with instalation. If you have the ram off Throw some super lube on it so it slides easy. Orange plastic protectors look great! I think the pyramid is only for the Pro model?
5. Not sure mine came with the gears flipper tops.
6. Haven't looked at any of his stuff for GoT but I have several of his mods for other games. Very happy with his stuff.
Stern HD glass in all my Stern machines. This is always my 1st aftermarket product I buy and I swear by it. Next to no light reflection. [quoted image]

You were 100% correct on the Battering ram....almost 90 minutes messing with that damn thing. One of the screws was stripped so that delayed us. Putting the plastic back while holding those black washers...PITA. It's done. Whew.

2 weeks later
#6634 3 months ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

I just picked up a GOT topper and had the same issue. At first I thought it was the springs/clips, but it turned out to be the dragon's tail was pushing down too hard on the wing causing the mech to skip. I used a hair dryer to warm up the tail and bent it upward slightly so it no longer makes contact with the wing. It has been working great ever since. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much..........how on earth did you figure that out?? Man the knowledge you guys have is incredible.

#6638 3 months ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

May not be a QC issue. It could been on truck on hot day and had a tail melt down.

Film the fix please....

#6640 89 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

No film just pics. Pull the tail out and use hair dryer or heat gun. Remember you can melt this this thing. Just touch the rubber if it’s super hot time to back off! You have all the time in the world. Just get it off the wing. The fix worked great!

Thanks.....I get my GOT today ...woohoo...That will be the first fix.

#6643 89 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Gratz on the game. After you play it a bunch. You should check out chuckwurt tutorials on YouTube.

He has been super helpful. I have watched his videos in prepartion for today. Thanks.

#6644 89 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

No film just pics. Pull the tail out and use hair dryer or heat gun. Remember you can melt this this thing. Just touch the rubber if it’s super hot time to back off! You have all the time in the world. Just get it off the wing. The fix worked great!

Okay game is here , most mods are done...2 left....quiet fan and tail. Just to make sure.....use a blow dryer on the tail gently till it releases?

Thanks.

#6645 89 days ago

another question....in attract mode how do you turn on audio or music? is that possible or just lights only?

#6647 88 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lights only and callouts when you press the flipper buttons.

Thanks Chuck, will be watching your gameplay again....need good bourbon.

#6652 87 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Damn I’m out my liver needs more than that!

You must get some crazy good stuff living near all those distillaries. I know when you take wine tours they sell private stuff to folks that did the tour and most of that stuff never hits the main market....

I gotta get thru some lower quality stuff the wifey bought me . She loves the show Yellowstone and saw a yellowstone bourbon and bought me a case...lol.

Rookie bourbon drinker .

#6654 87 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I drink beer mostly. I waste the good stuff...what happened to most that bottle? Oh yeah...that was me the other night. . I have wait till my wife gets a weekend of to start watching yellow stone. You get GOT yet?

Yes sir number 037 in da house . Had a fun mod weekend. Gold mirror blades arrive today and then the last item will be the Pinstadiums.

The Superkit from@pinwoofer is just pure bad ass....the voice with that deep base sounds like I am in the game.

Time to start soft plunging and learn this code. LOL

#6656 87 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Be careful with the mirror blades and Pinstadiums. I’ve heard some had issues taking them off down the road.
Also, putting Pinstadium in a LE is very challenging due to the upper playfield. I tried the hovers, but they didn’t help. I just left them off this one.

I will give it a try and if it really cant work will save them for my 4th pin....lol....I started with saying I only want one machine...jeez.

#6658 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The sickness is real! Haha

True Dat!! I got hooked at 2019 TPF. Have to build a bigger house for more machines...

#6660 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Luckily I moved shortly after catching the bug.

Plus you live in the best place ever for Bourbon...man all those tours and the special reserves you can buy that the public never sees....Jealous..lol

#6662 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Definitely make a trip over this way and do the bourbon trails during the summer. Some great scenery and great bourbon.

Is your couch comfy??? haha. I see you have some cool machines...is pool sharks fun. I have never seen that one. Loved 8 ball Deluxe. Might need that one day.

#6664 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Eight ball deluxe is an all time classic. So good.
I like games no one else has and are good for tournaments.
Pool sharks is a game no one else has, and is good for tournaments. That’s about it. Haha

I think EBD will be my next machine when I move into new house....I see they come up every so often...I need something old school.

#6666 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can’t do much better than EBD in the old school arena.

I am tryin to find your youtube video....is it still up? thanks.

#6670 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The most important one to watch us part 1. Then the most recent one I cover all the changes in the new code. Watch those first and use the others as fillers for when you have a specific question on a specific part of the game.
Each video has a list on the screen of what I talk about in order so you can get to what you need.

I am watching part 1....man this is fantastic. How do I give you these bits...lol.

Quick queston...your playing on a Prem and I have a LE...did you also cover that at ome point with the entire UPF.

One thing I will always rember is to S O F T - P L U N G E.

#6672 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

All hail the soft plunge. Haha.
No bits necessary. Just glad people have benefitted from the videos.
I still have to make one more for the Prem/LE features. I’ve been lazy. I’ll get to it.

Then you get all my bits....lol. You can come do it at my place...LOL.

How to I register on your stream? newbie here...

#6674 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So you can look up SDTMPINBALL on twitch. There should be a follow button (heart) on the page. Then it should send you a notification when I go live. I try to stream once a week. I don’t really have a set time. You can follow along here to for when I go live.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/14#post-5918522

Okay its bourbon and pinball time...TY for all the help.

#6675 81 days ago

Played my first real game after all mods have been installed and got a decent newbie score of 1.6B. I did not do the short plunge as i need to fix my shooter rod since adding the lighted pad behind the plate it not hitting the ball. I even added a little washer in the rubber tip..

I had fun installing the Pinstadums and hooking up all 6 options..man o an when I ghtthe orin throne I thought I was in HELL....haha...a red light show like I was at a acdc concert...Incredible.

pinstadium thanks for the time you spent helping me, this noob is almost a pro now on your products.
chuckwurt that spinner points is insane ....I am on video 3 now of your 6 part...Brillaint brother.

Have a great night all.

#6677 81 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Wow great score of 1.6B after installing mods. You did install the glass before playing, didn't you. Lol. Just kidding Happy Halloween and "Winter is Coming".
PS. You can't go wrong watching chuckwurt videos

Lots of multi balls..

#6679 81 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

FYI. This got nerfed in 1.37 code. I talk about all the updates in video 6.

Talking about code, do you think its at the end and will not be a new code or update for GOT?

#6681 81 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Game is 100% finished. 1.37 was just a crazy nice surprise from Dwight.

Reminder ............when do you think you can do a LE stream? Be fun to see you do it. It wouldn't need to be super long as most of the rules you have covered.

#6683 81 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I’ve been lazy on that. I need to do some more testing to clarify some stuff. I don’t quite understand all the ins and outs of completing modes with the upper playfield, especially with how things change as house Greyjoy.

I would start off the donations or Bits. lol

#6684 80 days ago

All you Color DMD owners, what do you prefer in your settings?

I did LED and switched over to LCD and like it. I saw a few other options in the menu also.

Bring on the opinions.

#6686 80 days ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Big dots all the way for me!!

So LED......share with me why?

Thanks.

#6688 80 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Big dots is a setting in the LCD version.

Maybe time for a video on all 5 settings...LOL. Cant find what they all look like on dmd site. I breezed thru them quickly to HI RES. lol.

Are you also on the Big Dots wagon?

#6690 80 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m not on the color dmd wagon at all. Haha

Rebel!!!!!

#6694 80 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yeah, I get it as I generally have a B title worth of ColorDMD at even given time. It would be much better if I didn’t care but as is I just put one in my Nascar...

Post up a pic of that Ricky Bobby.

#6699 80 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can’t remember the last time I looked up while playing though. Haha

#6703 79 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s awesome. Maybe Xmas I’ll treat myself. Haha

Treat yourself..I mean I did give you some bits...HAHA.

Quick question, on your videos and in tiltforums you mentioned going hans solo on video mode...What does that mean? Reason why it caught my eye is with my trade I got some cool artwork and trying to find the history on the one piece. It was a Frankenstein type piece... Its Tyrion as Hans Solo. The frame is incredible and double matted with like suede. Someone took it to the next level.

Thanks.

#6705 79 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sure that wasn’t in a Star Wars thread? Haha.

Nope.....unless I am on a coffee high....

#6707 79 days ago

chuckwurt

Mar '18
You play video mode twice in a row. Each time you play it, you’re at 40x. They are independent of each other.

Playing as Han Solo seems to be my most successful path. It’s almost constant multiballs.

#6708 79 days ago

I found the artist who decided to think merging GOT and SW would be fun . So maybe that's really all there is too it. Just a damn nice piece..I have framed art before and man that can get expensive...It will hang in new gameroom . A nice conversation piece.

#6710 79 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

These are rules from Star Wars. Haha

http://tiltforums.com/t/game-of-thrones-pinball-rulesheet/936/391

Found it in the above thread....oh well. Bud Light time..lol

#6711 79 days ago

DO you have a video of your gameroom?? would like to see all your machines??

Final made it to Part 6....whew...that's dedication brother...I heard if you watch all 6 you get a shirt. LOL.

#6713 79 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry no video of the game room to share. Nothing exciting. Just an unfinished basement with pins everywhere.
Also, that was the GOt thread on tilt but we were just talking about SW rules for whatever reason that day. Haha

Cool. Break Time.

Thanks again for the great videos and Questions.

#6714 79 days ago

1st game....awful.....200 MIL.

2nd game....followed CW's advice and BOOM.

5 balls and this is what happened.

GCGOT (resized).jpg
#6716 79 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hell yeah! What house did you go with?

Here is your answer.

#6718 79 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice. Yeah I’ve been going with them or Greyjoy mostly lately.

As someone stated, I ripped that spinner. I feel bad for my BM66 and JP...lol.

#6720 77 days ago

What do you get a superfan of the tv series and a super fan of the game? Wifey wants to buy me a house warming present for GOT. HEHE

I am thinking for the man who has everything....joking but what you experts think. Remember I have gold mirror blades , gold trim and a goldish look on my PS when they go off at certain times. The translite is being custom lighted and should have it back in a week.

https://backalleycreations.com/products/gold-pinball

Bring on the comments...

#6723 77 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...it ain't a pinball mod, but it sure looks pretty next to the game. Best GOT swag I ever got (besides all the original books)!
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/game-of-thrones-game-of-thrones-astrolabe-with-game-of-thrones-a-pop-up-guide-to-westeros-collectors-edition-insight-collectibles-902243

Thats bad ass...go great in my new gameroom being built. I am getting 2 translites custom made to go into brads lit frames to be on each side of machine..goona be like a shrine on one side of room all things GOT.

How about the book and the balls?? compromise...lol

amazon.com link »

#6729 76 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tomorrow night 7pm eastern
www.twitch.tv/SDTMpinball
Final GOT video that explains the premium/LE unique rules!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#6730 76 days ago

Can any of you cool experts help with a plastic that I need dimensions for??

It's the one on top of the ramp.

Thanks In advance....

#6732 75 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Friendly reminder that premium tutorial starts at 7 eastern!

First time twitcher....I am logged in . Will you video just start automatically ? I am seeing older videos playing at the moment.

#6755 69 days ago

Look what arrived today, they are magnificent . They will be going into there new home on my GOTLE.

I love technology.

62691756318__61788814-1127-46F3-8111-AD750BF1F9E9 (resized).jpg
#6756 66 days ago

Finally got all my games in one place. Moving sucks.
I redid some of my covers .
They had a cool special so I did both sides for a little change in seasons. Lol
Once our house is finished I will hang the banners.

1C1BFA62-4689-4FD7-AEDA-39A204E61DBD (resized).jpeg3009EDB0-20C5-4BB3-BC24-2CB271B1542E (resized).jpeg36BFE9AF-DDBF-4878-9CA9-0C287915CED5 (resized).jpeg91A55E5D-5CBC-46FF-BE09-0D7435D5A162 (resized).jpegC029D1CF-2A7A-4DD2-92AD-5FD019BD1F22 (resized).jpegD59C9D0C-4FF7-47EE-8C40-EFF096215656 (resized).jpeg
#6787 61 days ago

I had a nice game tonight with my new golds balls.

Thanks to CW again.

goths (resized).jpg
#6791 61 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice! What house did you go with?

Bart and many multiballs and killed the spinners. I also selected houses to battle rather than skip. Pure random.

One funny thing that happened was my left flipper froze and for a few secs I was freaking out , like now whats wrong...hahahah.

I need to post some pics with the balls and gold side blades...its now complete.

#6808 56 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Best show eeever, best show eeever, best show ever.

H F Y Man!!!!

Love It.

#6812 55 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep. Just got the 4k (after getting the massive blu-ray set last year). Watching it for a fourth time. And yes...I even really liked the last season. It was still better than anything else on TV.

The massive collection edition? I want to pull the trigger. The book looks insane.

#6813 55 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep. Just got the 4k (after getting the massive blu-ray set last year). Watching it for a fourth time. And yes...I even really liked the last season. It was still better than anything else on TV.

Will my not so perfect vision see the difference between blu ray and 4k?? The cool blu ray with the "BOX" is on sale. I love the look of it.

Thank for any input.

#6816 55 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

4K is pretty sweet - but you have to have a tv that supports it (most are these days). It’s like playing pinball with invisiglass. But, if you’ve never played a pin with invisiglass, you won’t notice a difference

I do have a 4k TV....looking to buy the 85" tomorrow lol.

I just like the packaging in the Blu Ray, if they did the same for the 4k it would be a easy choice.

Thanks for the response.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.90
Playfields
The Super Fasteners
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton , FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eightballtexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside