371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#355 8 years ago

I'm really enjoying the pro very much. I'm still surprised by what it offers considering it's a pro model.
Build quality is good, clear coat seems better than the past pros, light show, mechanical dragon, ramp protectors, drop targets, awesome sound. I'm also impressed with the simplicity of the spike system. Especially, when I found that you can dim the back box LEDs. I want to play the premium but so far I really like the pro. Maybe need both at some point?

#357 8 years ago

#479 8 years ago

Finally made my Grand Champion score of 1.3 billion ish. What a great game. I like them all though.....

1 month later
#735 8 years ago

Too those waiting, I have had my pro now for over month and play it daily. I absolutely love it. What a rush. It truly keeps me coming back especially the more I learn about the rules.

#737 8 years ago

LOL. Yea I know, I backed off for a while now I have a couple games that I am not pimping or gloating about I am just trying to become a better player and enjoy them as they stand to be played. It is working. The more you play them the more you love them. I got crazy there for a while. I cried wolf right

#824 8 years ago

Those who've played both....
Should I sell my pro toward a premium? I really love the pro more than I imagined I would. I hope to play the premium this weekend.

#842 8 years ago

Well, I played the LE today and I am really torn. I like the pro so much it has intrigued me to check out the premium. I really liked the mini playfield but, I do feel like the pro is absolutely faster and more intense in many situations. I played quite a few games on the LE and now at home playing the pro trying to decide if I would want to sell the pro to get the premium. I am leaning toward it but, have not fully decided yet. I think this is probably the best pro version from stern to date. Both are great games for sure.

#844 8 years ago

Yes, I absolutely enjoy playing the pro. But getting home here and having no mini playfield makes me feel like I don't have the whole game though it plays just awesome and again, faster than the premium.

#847 8 years ago

Again, the pro is very different imo much faster and more intense. Both great

4 weeks later
#1210 8 years ago

Premium sitting in my garage waiting to be opened. Waiting for some help.

#1218 8 years ago

Up and running.

IMG_5078_(resized).JPGIMG_5078_(resized).JPG

#1226 8 years ago

Any ideas on a weaker or laggy right flipper. Almost like it has some play in it. I have checked underneath and it seems tight and fine as the left. They don't feel very strong compared to the TWD or my GOT Pro I had. Anyone else? Thanks.

#1228 8 years ago

In the menu I changed the coils to hard and that seems to of helped a tiny bit.... IF my flippers were a tad stronger I would feel like my game was perfect out of the box today. IT's playable but, noticeable especially after the pro I sold last week was super strong. Go figure.

#1238 8 years ago

No back handing here.

#1240 8 years ago

Check the other threads about the orbit. One guy was showing screws that were too long on the top plastics were being hit by the ball.

#1263 8 years ago

Code update for bugs today. Cool!

#1292 8 years ago

IT seems with the code update and hearing stern is probably working on an orbit fix this game really is shaping up to be one of the best. it is very addicting. Having had the pro and now the premium I can attest that they are both great games. This title can simply come down to what you want to spend. They are both extremely fun and addicting. I do like the mini play field and how it is implemented. I also like the uber fast and flowy pro. Large collections and wallets could really own both games side by side and not want to sell either. I look forward to seeing that photo on pinside.

#1294 8 years ago

The game is full of excitement. It is very well rounded.

#1449 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also, I was able to fix my battering ram issue. The switch registering twice for each hit was a switch adjustment. The travel of the ram itself was fixed by taking it apart, loosening the screws that screwed the axels to the ram mech just a bit, dropped a tiny bit of zoom oil on each axel, and also on the ram feet that go through the playfield and also on the sled that attaches to the bottom of the playfield. Also, when reattaching the sled the underside of the playfield, I didn't screw it in so tight. It was really tight from the factory.
Smooth as butter now.

Thanks, you've inspired me to look at my ram as well. I was hoping it would work itself out over time but, I have missed many awards from it not registering so I am going to look into that tonight. The rest of my game is now working well. Right flipper adjustment was in the switches and the code took care of a couple small bugs. Pretty amazing game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.