Topic Stats

• 6,314 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 770 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg
CFA15BFF-108B-4D99-A796-8B37726457B7 (resized).jpeg
15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5321 1 year ago

Finally in the cool kid club. What a fantastic game.

image (resized).jpg

#5323 1 year ago

Also a big shout out to chuckwurt for his awesome walkthrough/tutorial. It’s probably the most helpful and in depth tutorial on a pin that I’ve ever watched and I’m only through part 1. The game is making a lot more sense now. Thanks!

#5326 1 year ago
Quoted from T-800:

Welcome to the club. Nice translite.

Thanks. I’m not a mods guy but that thing is a must for this game. Nice work.

1 month later
#5339 1 year ago

Just wanted to chime back in on this thread. I’ve owned GOT for 6 weeks now and can say that GOT does indeed kick ass. A day does not go by where it’s unplayed. I find it to be the most balanced game I’ve played in so many areas including: difficulty, flow vs. shot making, variety of modes, game length, wizard modes, and the list goes on. Such an awesome game.

4 months later
#5508 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Here's an update: I sux at this game, but refuse to lower my sword. Can't seam to make it to HOTK no matter what house I start with. I don't use Tyrell or Marsell because I want my daughter to keep her name on for high score. Every time I have three houses and need just one shot to get my fourth house I'll miss the shot and hit the stand up target and drains. Got so pissed yesterday that I started watching the blu ray DVD's of The Game of Thrones that I received for my B-Day. Like that's going to help me. After two episodes I felt like I should be the hand of the King. No such luck, but I did get and new Grand Champion score. I've got to do it within the next four days. That's my goal for HOTK. If not I'm John Snow and we know what he is.

Do yourself a favor and watch chuckwurt’s tutorial on the SDTM stream. Your understanding of the machine and strategies will completely change for the better. I’m currently re-watching because there’s so much depth and breadth to this game that I forgot was there. I believe there are 4(?) parts to this tutorial.

#5509 1 year ago

P.S. GOT still kicks as much ass as the day I brought it home. What an amazing game.

#5511 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

I tried out a GOT pro as it was a great deal and I surprisingly fell in love with it and had an opportunity to "upgrade" to a premium. Did the swap and I still liked the game but the upper play field does slow things down and I just didn't love it.. I tried as the light show is incredible ( and blinding) on the premium/LE but overall It just didnt have the flow the pro does... so I sold the premium and just re-bought a pro and it ain't going anywhere! It replaced tron as my favorite game and that says something. Such an amazing game that has yet to get old... and games get old to me quick.

Hey! I’m the guy who bought your pro I’ve bought several games from people and I could tell that you were still in love with that machine when I was loading it in the van. Glad to hear you got another (I like the pro much better too).

#5513 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

I was temped to come steal it back!! LOL!! Kinda serous! But I'm glad you are enjoying it too!.. its such a special machine!

I don’t doubt it one bit. If I came home and found you wheeling it out of the house I’d just say “yeah I kinda figured this would happen”. If I see you at Expo, first couple of beers are on me.

3 months later
#5615 11 months ago
Quoted from Vans:

My favorite game in the collection

Me too. I keep getting and playing new games and some of them are great, but the rush I get from even an average game of GOT is on another level. I feel like like I need a cigarette and I don’t smoke.

2 months later
#5705 9 months ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I'm developing a rather "out of the box" 3D lighted sling blade mod to bring more of the map elements from the GoT intro sequence into the pin. I haven't finalized painting, materials or lighting yet, but I am close. The mod will be called Wolf vs. Lion and it modeled to represent the cities of Winterfell and King's Landing (I'm a huge fan of the books, series and pinball machine
I was hoping to snag a couple testers to see how these things hold up. Specifically, I am looking for a Premium and Pro version tester; someone who plays their pin quite a bit to give these a good test.
Installation is simple - remove the old sling blades, replace the bottom GI lamp under the sling with the included Matrix connector, connect the new sling and install the new sling blades.
I already have an LE tester, but if you have a Premium or Pro and you want to give me some feedback on the fit, finish and durability (and can take a few pics), please PM me and I will get this package out to you!
Thanks!
-PinballCharlie
[quoted image]

Cool. I have a pro and would love to give it a shot.

3 months later
#5902 6 months ago

So pumped about this. I just got done playing a game on my pro and saw the GOT kicks ass thread was en fuego..

#6049 6 months ago

So stoked! Christmas in July!

image (resized).jpg
#6054 6 months ago

Wow does the gold ever pile up as Lannister. Cool buying the multipliers too.

#6096 6 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Haha...nice! I just finished my second one...the other "shortcut" method, Stark. Now, I'm still keeping an open mind about it not being too overpowered, but wow! I hit Iron Throne on ball one (full disclosure it was actually an extra ball, but still). Beat Iron Throne for the first time (holy crap that was cool!). Got to Hand of the King a second time, and ended up two modes away from the Throne a second time. I'm freaking exhausted but it was fun! I obliterated any score I've ever gotten...almost 28 billion. 25.5 billion of that was IT. So much fun, but I still feel like I'm cheating by not actually fighting the dragons. Two houses down, five to go. No more shortcuts now!
Man I love this game![quoted image][quoted image]

Holy shitballs! 28 bil.?

#6107 6 months ago

I tell you what, this code update just vaulted this already great game into a top ten GOAT. I’ve owned my pro for a year and a half which for me is usually byebye time for most games. I still get a rush from this game like no other. The only way mine leaves any time soon is if it gets swapped out for a premium. Great job Dwight and crew.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Union City, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside