Topic Stats

• 6,383 posts
  • 407 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by WizardsCastle
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 784 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

d80ed54809506201697f6cde80dd4a423d45697e (resized).jpg
IMG-20200511-WA0002 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200524_011013 (resized).jpg
83D80ADD-BED1-4726-8BC6-E8F3D5B055B6.jpeg
20200411_163221 (resized).jpg
20200411_163124 (resized).jpg
20200411_163155 (resized).jpg
20200411_163454 (resized).jpg
20200411_163101 (resized).jpg
20200411_162957 (resized).jpg
GOT twitch event (resized).jpg
gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1020 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So question I've been meaning to ask. Battering Ram: do you guys have issues gettingit to register with the left flipper? Seems my right flipper works fine for the most part on it, but left flipper shots hardly register. Wonder if this is by design or not but doesn't seem so. Would be nice to get consistent hits on both flippers. I may have to dig into the mech and see what can be done, but kinda waiting on mezels ram mod before doing so.

Check top left side of ram and see if it is scraping, see pic for detail

IMG_2931_(resized).JPG

#1028 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I got some more games in on this. And another adjustment will be needed may try to make the switch even more sensitive but bottom line that I notice is the black rubber piece in front of the ram doesn't always allow the ball to hit the ram into the target depending on the angle at which its hit from the flipper. Not sure if this is by design or not. But I'm happier I'm at least getting more successfully ram hits, even if it isn't 100%.

Nicely done! and a change that can be done for LE/PREM owners as well

#1032 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha I can't help it dude. Believe me, it takes me forever to get bored of a game. I still play Fire! Every day and that game is questionable at best.

I LOVE FIRE, one of my favs actually. those two long ass ramp target hits were just so much fun to me.

#1101 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is it normal to hear that backbox fan? Seems pretty loud. Maybe should have selected a larger fan with a lower rpm

I developed a back box fan mod kit that keeps the temp down and that fan barely runs on my two spike machines. Details are on my KISS threads for a simple DIY

#1102 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I developed a back box fan mod kit that keeps the temp down and that fan barely runs on my two spike machines. Details are on my KISS threads for a simple DIY

There are actually better fans the same size that have virtually no sound that can be used, but changing it out most definitely voids the warranty..........sorry, had to put that in there as I have been told Stern reads my posts.

#1109 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What kind of fans are in front of the speakers?

92 MM led fans. I use those as intake and the top back box fans are exhaust. Power supply fan will still come on, but not as much.

#1112 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

How does the air flow with speakers behind? Are there spacers or something?

yup spacers are on it.

#1120 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

What size fans are these? The fan noise drives me nuts when not in play.

90 or 92 MM I believe. But I had to drill the mounting holes to make them a bit larger

#1147 4 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Finally had a chance to play GoTLE yesterday at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor, but only had enough time for about a half dozen games.
Overall, LE is a lot of fun, like the Pro, and the mini-PF plays pretty well. Adds a whole new mini-game that is actually fast and challenging. An awesome package.
I've played the Pro quite a bit and love the flow of the game. The LE does feel different in terms of visibility. Not being able to clearly see the top roll-over lanes kinda stinks, but compromises were obviously necessary. The Battle for the Wall MB is quite a bit tougher to get to on this version too. Probably because it adds the MB mode on the mini-PF?
For the price, I'd stick with the Pro. If you have the extra dough, then the LE might be worth it to you.

were you able to get left orbits on that LE or did it always drop in pops?

#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I see nowhere and no need for Cliffys on this pin except the shooter lane eject area. There are no scoops or saucers. The ramps don't drop on the inlanes and the ramps already have protectors at the entrances on both sides of both ramps. This is based on my LE. Probably same goes for the Pro.

You will need one for the elevator shaft entrance, that is bare wood

#1188 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

what i meant was for the shooter eject area. like all the other stern, ac/dc etc... the one from ac/dc doesn't fit, hope cliffy's gonna make one. that area is going to get beat up.

You mean like this one?

IMG_3079_(resized).JPG

IMG_3080_(resized).JPG

#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Any ideas on a weaker or laggy right flipper. Almost like it has some play in it. I have checked underneath and it seems tight and fine as the left. They don't feel very strong compared to the TWD or my GOT Pro I had. Anyone else? Thanks.

Since I have updated it feels as though my bottom flippers are week, maybe I need to cycle power 250 times for spike to recognize code

#1230 4 years ago

If your screws are protruding into lane, you will need four or five washers per screw so that it does not smack against screws and create additional left orbit issues. Two other members have also reported this issue, so it is not just my LE.

#1234 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Bro you kick ass all the le owners should be very gratefull for all your hard work and stern needs to hire you

They would just fire me because I wouldn't let FUBAR games leave the factory. I think there should be a new GOT pinball version: Pro, Premium, Limited Edition and Half Edition. My HE only works half way.

#1243 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

This is a serious question not being a smart ass but does anybody's GOTLE flippers work as intended with the latest code instaled?

nope, they do not

#1283 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...I never thought it was as awful as everybody said. The playfield art was a dog when it was first revealed, but when the lighting is on, somehow it all just WORKS. When the topper is on and the dragon interacts with the game, it works even better. Simply awesome.

Damn! I want a topper, did I mention its my birthday tomorrow.....HINT HINT....

#1300 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Skill shot seems to vary on mine depending on house if that makes any sense. Worst is Martell and best is Stark. Martell only registers a third of the time. Iron Bank cash in never works with Martell either.

Lol yeah that iron bank and Martel neeeeeeever works

#1315 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sure thing. Hopefully they add one to the Prem/LE and hopefully a super skill for each. Like a really hard super skill shot.

I prefer the elevator upper play field shot every time to build on my CMB, but I will sometimes plunge into pops to collect some points then drain before auto saver goes off to auto launch to upper play field

#1317 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But what if there was a super skill shot that was not only lucrative, but really challenging?

skill shot could be a rotating target shot on upper play field....

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

Does anyone else have a lot of small dents/dimples on their GoT pro playfield? I know it doesn't look like much in the photo, I couldn't get them all to show, but I only have about 50 plays so I am worried about what will happen when I get to 5000. There are likely around 30 of these small things. I think it's happening when the dragon fire back and it jumps off the flippers but I am not sure.
Anything I should try to resolve this? Will wax help at all?

gotdimples_(resized).jpg

Play field protector wil pretoct against dimples and when you go to resell a decade down the road you will get more money for your pin as opposed to one that does not have one. All in all, it is really not that big a deal as dimples are a part of playing pinball.

#1366 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Sorry...but that's dumb (IMHO) one club for one title. This thread has covered EVERYTHING GOT not just the pro. It's also the biggest GOT thread on pinside.
For Star Trek we have an official club that covers ALL of the Star Trek games ever made.......then there is a separate club just for STTNG.

I do not think that is dumb at all and for good reason.

1.) there is probably two or three pages of comments here where people are confused and mixed up between the pro and LE/PREM so having to different threads is logical and avoids back and forth and double posting
2.) Not everything is covered here to detailed extent as is apparent with my two main threads concerning issues with LE/PREM owners and having not that much in common with pro owners I.E. ram scraping, orbit problems, mini play field and throne issues.
3.) This thread is has been on for 3 months and is favorited 27 times where as others have been on for 3 weeks and favorited 44 times and is growing at a rate that will surpass this one concerning LE/PREM fixes, mods and issues.
4.) The LE/PREM is largely considered a different game where game play and strategy is concerned.

There might be a few LE/PREM owners who disagree, but myself and other LE/PREM owners will agree that having two threads will only benefit the community and assist owners in finding what they are looking for more quickly in their respective titles.

#1417 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey guys, after playing for an hour or so last night I noticed that my ram was having trouble traveling on its track smoothly, even with square straight on hits from the right flipper.
Please note I set my game up really steep, so I'm wondering it that has a hand in it. Also, I noted that I was sometimes getting credit for two ram hits after only one physical hit. I would hit the ram once but the code would register two hits back to back.
I'm running 1.21, and this game is amazing.

Update to NEW code for sure. For a smoother ram travel take it off and get a rectangle mylar strip under there before plastic wheels eat up play field and make sure wheels roll smoothly. Maybe one drop of skate oil on each wheel.

#1419 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks brother. You're welcome to come play at my house any time. Might have a get together later this month with local pinheads. I'll let you know.

DAMN! I will be in training. I get back beginning next month

#1429 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Cool. I just started a tech feedback thread as well (before I saw this). I'll give it a shot and see what I can do. All my tools are in Lake Charles, so I'm limited with what I can do here in New Orleans.

No tools required, maybe a kitchen knife to bend out the switch that is too close.

#1434 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is there a way to prop the playfield up more vertical like classic games so I can take a look at my ram mech?

throw a blanket on top of back box and tilt up like most every pin. Or you can use my rubber Stern save-a-strip....he he

#1440 4 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

The software can detect if blades are installed and subtly increases the scoring.

Well then I should be getting trillion point scores for these puppies

IMG_3023_(resized).JPG

IMG_3025_(resized).JPG

#1442 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Who is making those Capgun?
Would love to see the whole thing.

I just photoshopped them from the show and printed them at my friends commercial printer

#1447 4 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Anyone has a Pinball life shaker? It is not working for me. I tested the shaker with a battery and it works, but it is not working when connected to the game. It does not have the blue capacitor attached. Anyway to test the shaker through the menu system?

There is a test of it in menu

#1482 4 years ago

For all you LE owners. If you ask me it should have come this way IMO. Got castle sticker mod.

IMG_2936_(resized).JPG
IMG_3289_(resized).JPG

#1494 4 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I need the OP to change the thread title to GOT Kicks MY Ass! Set up my premium on Saturday and I can't play it. The machine plays fine, but I suck. I can barely make it through 2 houses and multiballs are like hen's teeth. Haven't broken 500M yet.
I find myself playing my SS machines for therapy. Please tell me I will be OK.
OK rant off. I went through this with my TWD too, played it for weeks before it really clicked. Just frustrated I'm not good enough of a player to pick up a new machine and play it respectably right out of the box.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I feel your pain. My best score is 975mil. But usually the games end under 500mil with no more than two or three houses done.

Guys! Always pass on houses until you lock two balls then on third ball locked select two houses to complete at same time. With multiple balls flying around you hit the majority of the targets in first 10 seconds. I was in the same boat as you guys, but then I started using this method and now my low 1B scores do not even make the initials. I am also getting HOK every 5-8 games. Give er a try

#1496 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Lannister house is hit gold stand ups between lanes to light them, then hit 5 lanes to win
Stark is, hit the ramps 3 times or more then an orbit to win
Martel is hit 3 orbits then a ramp to win
Tyrell is shots to the right stand ups then to a ramp then back to the stand ups. (Do this a couple times)?
Berathion is shots to the left. orbit lights, then orbit or kickback light. Finish it off with the drop targets.
Greyjoy is hit each main shot. Timer resets after each one.
Targarian is a challenge unto itself.
I try to pair Lannister and greyjoy, or Lannister and stark. Stark and Tyrell. Berathion and Martel. Or Martel and Tyrell together. Targarian by itself.
I never do greyjoy with stark or Martel.
Do I have it right? What do you guys play together to complete houses.

BOOM! Thats it right there. Some times I will work on CMB in itself and then WHC will fall in place with BFW. I have had a few 1B scores with no houses complete.

#1498 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Only need to hit the orbit shots. Let it time out after that and you will still beat the house.
Tyrell starts with the ramps then goes to the green stand ups. Have to do the cycle 4 times I believe.
The rest you have it correct.

Hmmm I know if I run out of time on Martel and do not hit center or mini play field ramp the house will not complete and when I restart house I need only hit one ramp to complete as it will pick up where it left off, then again I am on an LE not a pro. Same goes for Lanister. Not sure on other houses

#1503 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey cap, how does the upper playfield come into play for each mode? I'm going to be playing GOTLE in the KY SCS and need to make sure I understand how to complete modes on one.

I only played a pro once and it felt like a different game to me. On Le some house completions require you to get to upper play field, basically follow the arrows. Not sure how CMB works on a pro but its fun on LE. Also if you can cradle a ball in upper play field and on lower play field you can really rack up some points. It is how I got my 3B score and I am by far a great pin player, heck I could not even get in a top 10 KISS tourney score and I own an LE. If your friends LE is not dialed in and tuned just right then prepare yourself for lots of ball rejects. GOTLE is the most finicky pin I have ever played, no room for any error.

#1505 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There is no castle multiball on the Pro.

Don't play it then. Once you go LE/PREM you won't want to go back...lol, but only if she plays correctly and has fixes installed. Unless you play on a unicorn LE with no issues. The rumor is, besides mine, there are a few LE's that work perfectly in OH

-They-really-do-move-in-herds-meme-16635_(resized).jpg

#1520 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So funny when I first played the LE I ripped through around 10 top lane completions..."wow it's really tough to get wall MB on the LE!"
LE is cool, the upper playfield is...neat...but not needed. I guess it adds another MB but I wasn;t super impressed with it. Wouldn't mind having the UPF mind you, but the brightness factor of LE wasn't for me either.

relocated my sling shot flashers and WOW! Now I do not loose my sight of game play.

IMG_2833_(resized).JPG

#1608 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I would think the top pro's would tear this game up. I tend to play "on the fly"...it's more exciting to me to try and hit my targets on the fly. But for anyone who is a master at controlling the ball with the flippers they could nail the safe shots on GOT all night long.

Yeah but watch a pro loose his sh!t when he can't make a left orbits on a premium because of a manufacturing flaw. I swear it was like watching a child having a temper tantrum, or someone who just opened up a forty year old virgins action figure collection from the boxes.

If I can get a 3b score with just a basic strategy then a pro who studies this game is going to break the DMD with a freak score.

2 weeks later
#1990 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I don't like the white flipper bats on the LE. But I am unsure what color would look the best there. Has anybody changed the stock ones?

Black bats with pinballife toppers

IMG_2850_(resized).JPG

#2033 4 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

On Prem/LE, as has been mentioned, the blocked top lanes are kind of a pain. I can sort-of see the left lane, but the colors change from white to blue, anyone know what that's about?
ToM handles the top lane visibility ingeniously with a mirror -- a mirror wouldn't work here, but I was thinking it would be nice if they incorporated lane status into the DMD or something.

or you could wire up some try color leds under mini play field

IMG_3264_(resized).JPG

IMG_3261_(resized).JPG

#2035 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

capgun, on your castle black light mod, how do you handle wiring when upper playfield is removed - attached to main field or to upper? Do you provide a connector in that location?

You just add a connector in-between upper and lower play field and simply tap into Castle Black LED's.

#2039 4 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

That is a great idea -- how did you end up doing yours, what kind of LED did you use? Thx for the idea/pic!

Here ya go

http://cointaker.com/products/tri-colored-led-replacement-board-stern

#2043 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Capgun,
Do Castle Black LEDs actually cycle color? I can't say I've ever seen anything but white/purple or off...

They are tri color LEDS for Castle Black, so maybe they will serve a color coded purpose in future code updates but it makes no difference as you can not splice/tap a regular LED into a tri color one with Castle Black as they multi change colors briefly and throughout special feature light shows

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Ive noticed a few right orbit shots not consistently registering and I think others have had this issue too. What is causing that? The lane switch is pretty high in the orbit, maybe it should have been positioned further down and not so close to the mechanism on top? In switch test the switch works fine but in game play you can notice missed shots...go figure.

I mentioned this exact same issue once before.

FYI: Did some testing with right orbit shots last night and have noticed that some were not making the right orbit and landing in pops. After taking some short video and reviewing I noticed that some times my if a really fast right orbit shot is completed that when the ball depresses the switch in order to open the interlock it will close the distance so fast from switch to interlock it hits the interlock before it opens Much like the scene from Hunt For The Red October below.

#2128 4 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Toss-up between Stark and Lannister. I've yet to have a >1B wall multiball, so maybe Baratheon too.
For match play, I prefer Tyrell. A ramp-target-ramp combo during Joust is usually good for 70M from the onset, assuming you use your powerup wisely. Safer points, really.

whats your high score average and top score?

#2130 4 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

My best is about 7.7B as Martell. I needed to use Martell's add a ball during HOTK which let me cash in a massive hurry-up that was over 4.5B alone. But that was the only time I was able to pull off a HOTK of that magnitude. An "average" game is usually around the 500-600M mark.

thanks

#2136 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

No I have not tried to reseat the connectors. I will do that and see if it helps.

Replace ASAP before warranty is up. I had to replace two on my TWD. If it goes away I assure you it will be back and worse.

#2139 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I have a Star Trek Pro on location that is starting to do that.
Have not messed with it yet because it is not very noticeable during game play.
Fingers crossed it is just a loose connection.

Not a loose connection. Sure you can wiggle your wires and reboot machine, but I assure you it will come back maybe not next week, but in a few months. First TWD display did that out of box, wiggled wires and it went away, came back in a month. It will become more noticeable later on I am afraid

IMG_5685_(resized).JPG

IMG_5688_(resized).JPG

#2142 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Been having a lot of double balls being ejected into the shooter lane lately. I re-seated both opto connectors and still does it every once in a while. Also was in BW multiball and after I drained all of the extra balls with one still in play it thought I was still in multiball. WTF, looked for a stuck ball in the loops or bumpers and ended up being a ball in the shooter that never got plunged during multiball. Weird, I think there are still a lot of bugs that need to be addressed. Anybody else experiencing this?

I experienced this with HOK where it would stay in shooter lane

#2144 4 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Could be cracked solder joints on your optos.

fixed mine that had same issue with opto

#2256 4 years ago

Take two houses to BWMB and Targaryen into BFW. I find Martel will get me 3B scores or better 6-10 games and some times Lannister when I buy extra balls. Greyjoy I think will be better utilized when the other houses get a more polished code.

#2336 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey guys I noticed that the mezel ram and pyramid mods are available now. Happy Easter!!

Ram looks SWEET! I do however wonder if the added weight would make it harder for balls to register hits

#2417 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah Capguntrooper tipped me off to it in another thread, and it is a must experience feature of the game. tons of fun.

Now do it that around 1150 and hold a ball until MMMB kicks in and your score will be insane!

#2516 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I added mylar to the bare sheet metal behind the upper playfield, where the ball hits, lands and then runs down the ramp. Hopefully this will help minimize metal shavings I was seeing early on.

Did that day one and have had no shavings

#2642 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

i just wanted to post my troubles with GOT resulting in adding the stern factory shaker motor from gameplay day one...
broken right flipper EOS
broken right flipper EOS switch actuator
re-seat connectors to coin door (tech switch button fails)
these were not a result of wear and tear, but a result from the shaker as i feel that the lack of having transformer weight in the new spike systems just makes these machine poor candidates for shaker motors. FYI

LOL! If those are the only issues you have had, you are lucky. I know all the tech guys and warehouse people over at STERN between GOTLE and KISSLE. I just cc everyone with my distributor with the dozen or more warranty fixes I have had to do for each game. I have come to the realization that it is not just a short end of stick scenario with these machines and more of a cost cutting poor quality issue. Keep on flipping until you can't

1 week later
#2691 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Has anyone made any good instruction/pricing cards? Looking at those ugly yellow stern cards is getting old. Was going to try and make some but didn't want to re-invent the wheel.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-rules-and-custom-instruction-cards

#2803 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Not sure if he is still checking pinside but he may be willing to share his file. If he doesn't have access to it and he would allow I'd be more than happy to make a copy of it and share to the group. There's a couple of people on this site that will print things for fairly cheap too. I just would want his OK before doing so as that would be a pretty crappy thing to do to someone (take his art and share it to others for free).

My print guy has the file so I will try and get that from him, coms are not the best here so may be awhile

#2809 4 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Ok, I might be losing my mind here, but I played a couple of games of GoT tonight and the crow sound effects (like the ones during match at the end of the game) were constant except for a few moments like ball lock and throne. I felt like I was in a Hitchcock film. Has it always been so constant and I'm just realizing it? Was damn annoying, actually.

It is the switch below the lock lights, overtime it is depressed the crow sound is activated. The crow sounds are tied into other switches as well.

4 weeks later
#3032 4 years ago
Quoted from hornisse69:

Someone have done Coin Insert for the reject Button ?

i did those for lanister, they look pretty good on mine, also did the gold start button as well

#3086 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I've just had my GoT premium for a short while, love the game; but I'm finding about 50% of the balls landing in the throne (via the mystery shot) are rolling off the throne as opposed to saying on the throne itself. I'm sure this has already been covered somewhere here in detail but is this an easy fix?
Thanks for any input.

Most issues with LE/prem versions can be found and resolved in link below https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister

2 weeks later
#3222 3 years ago
Quoted from hornisse69:

You have a Picture ?

They are on my got LE 311 thread

1 week later
#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh. So it's YOUR fault that I never reach HOTK.

Well when I get back from the Stan after not playing pinball for a year, i will be lucky just to get BWMB...LOL

1 week later
#3344 3 years ago

Happy 4th of July! Somebody play a kick ass game on their GOT machine for me since I am unable too at the moment. God bless.

2 months later
#3699 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok I went and got a GOT Pro just because you said to "go get it right now!"
Girlfriend is mad and ready to leave, and now im broke as a bad joke!
I sure hope you didn't steer me wrong

well at least the GOT will be less maintenance

#3701 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I just got mine yesterday! This one of the fastest pins I've ever played, & I've owned & played a bunch of fast pins! lol
Question. With the new code why can't I select what house I want to play as in the beginning? It goes to Stark as the default & I can not change it. Is there a setting in the menu?
Thanks,
Zamp

The change is in the menu, just switch off casual play

#3704 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

With all that has been going on lately with NIB pins, I sure hope that you are right guntrooper! If it breaks though I'm going to make Chuckwurt fix it!

well at least you will get most your money back if you resell or trade up, not sure you could say the same with your girlfriend

1 week later
#3733 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This game definitely kicks ass! I just got mine a few days ago so im still in the honeymoon phase, but I honestly believe that I like it every bit as good as my Walking Dead machine. I am super happy with it so far. I do have a June playfield though and that has me a little nervous, but I have 100 games on it so far and there's no ghosting or any other issues yet.

I hear ya, I have a KISS LE and GOT LE. I hope there are no issues when I get back from deployment.

#3736 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Were your playfields made around the same time that they were having problems also? I kinda figured that I would get an older playfield when I bought my game so I wasn't too concerned about it. I was surprised when I seen June 2016 stamped on it. Im sure that there were alot of good playfields made during those months also, and it does seem like the majority of the problems are with GB and Spiderman VE. Im keeping my fingers crossed and not too worried about it either because I believe Stern will do the right thing and replace it if it is of bad quality.

Just the mini play field on GOT. Been replaced before I left I just hope it is with a good one. As far as Stern NIB goes I am giving them a break and will revisit year old pins from them and see how their PF's hold up before I buy a NIB. Better safe than sorry IMO.

1 week later
#3761 3 years ago

My left orbit shot is perfect with my shield bracket and lane post sleeves unless its a weak shot. A dialed in PREM/LE is lots of fun but when they are not dialed in, bleeeeeeh. How Stern rewrote the code to fix their hardware issues is really sad and to add injury to insult they left the left orbit option as a setting in the menus if you wanted to play the game how it was originally designed to be played.

1 week later
#3779 3 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

I haven't fixed mine yet. Am I just supposed to remove the rubbers on the top lanes or also replace them with post sleeves? If sleeves, what size? Thanks!

If you check my GOT LE 311 thread I give an exact size as of now I can not remember. It is a coil sleeve with heat shrink around it. I wouldn't lave bare plastic to be abused by a steel ball IMO, seems like they would crack and break in the near future.

1 month later
#3889 3 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Anyone know what size coil sleeves fit the posts on the upper 3 lanes? Want to order some instead of using heat shrink.

I totally forgot, I just cut them down and put heat shrink around them as well, they are on my GOT LE page somewhere though

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fremont, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside