371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1869 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I noticed several short plunges in Keith's game. Was that intended to avoid tripping the right orbit switch (& timer?) to permit a quick legit right orbit shot?

Will have to check it out. Something I do is manually plunge to top lanes before autoplunger gets a chance (after locking a ball, for example) - gets you extra chances to advance wall multiball, earn pop bumper awards, and I find it easier to trap ball coming down right orbit slowly than flying around and down the left

1 month later
#2535 8 years ago

What happens when you bring five houses into HOTK instead of four when it comes to effects on gameplay? Previously, I thought it applied all five effects even though it only calls out four at the start because when I've done it Martell wasn't listed yet I still have had to shoot each shot twice. But after seeing the bug where Keith had the martell effect without having completed the martell mode, that may have been a similar bug. If all five houses do count, then the broadcasters are wrong about Keith playing the best configuration of HOTK - the best would be Stark, Lan, GJ, Tyrell AND Targ

#2543 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Keith was playing as House Martell but if you re-watch the broadcast you will notice he never played that mode. In order to bring a house into HOTK, you must beat their mode (solid lit)

I know. That was a key point to my question

#2544 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm guessing it wouldn't require the single shot to complete both houses if you are in a MB. Sounds like something fun to try and test though.

The way I've always done it is to compete houses four and five during a mb as suggested above

#2546 8 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Can confirm. I usually play as Martell, and whenever I manage to get a 5 house HOTK, that's usually the one that's always excluded. I think if you're clever enough to intentionally pull this off, you should get 5 houses' benefits.

So are you saying that when this happens the Martell effect isn't active in HOTK (each shot twice) or it's just the one not flashed on the screen at mode start?

1 year later
#4774 6 years ago

Does anyone have a list of the victory lap cities for IT and know if there is an end to them? Don't play thrones these days and haven't done iron throne for probably nine months, but back then I got there a few times and had at least one good run where I made it through I'd say at least a half dozen bonus cities after completing the last of the main houses.

1 week later
#4792 6 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Does anyone have a list of the victory lap cities for IT and know if there is an end to them? Don't play thrones these days and haven't done iron throne for probably nine months, but back then I got there a few times and had at least one good run where I made it through I'd say at least a half dozen bonus cities after completing the last of the main houses.

Anybody? I thought this is where the pin studs hang!

#4805 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I made it through Iron Throne once. Couldnt tell you how many bonus cities there were though, too busy trying not to mess up.
Spoiler - i can tell you after that, the game essentially resets and you start over. IIRC you stay with the house you started with, but that might not be completely true...

This is correct.

Pretty sure The Twins is the first (or one of the early) bonus cities.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=blueberryjohnson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.