371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2013 8 years ago

anyone that decides to upgrade from pro to premium in MD/PA/Va let me know if are selling.

1 week later
#2116 8 years ago

Hope this was not already covered. On my pro, latest code, all the spots never seem to be lit...I think they flashed for a second on one of the modes....Should the spots by the slings and the ones in the back be on all the time?

Thx

#2118 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. those are not spot lights. They are flashers. They only flash at certain times.

Thanks.

1 week later
#2219 8 years ago

I suck playing pro. Getting shots down but confused as hell. Need a strategy to start like which two houses to start with

#2250 8 years ago

Someone make a nice video tutorial. I love this pin but still just learning shots

#2265 8 years ago

Should it kick back on every hit ?

#2271 8 years ago

I guess I mean register most of the time it makes a sound but sometimes it does nothing

#2303 8 years ago

Fully modded GOT pro in md 4800. Shaker mirror blades. Plastics protectors. Flipper buttons , flags , wooden signs.

Game is beautiful. Decided to get Twd back

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2314 8 years ago

They look great.

2 weeks later
#2589 7 years ago

Is there a video tutorial yet?...May add this game back.

#2601 7 years ago

I need an intro turorial like first 2 house strategy or how to start out...

#2659 7 years ago

Anyone trading a GoT? I have a shadow, TWD or TZ

1 week later
#2712 7 years ago

Anyone in midatlantic upgrading from pro to Prem/LE let me know.

Looking for a pro.

2 weeks later
#2909 7 years ago

Will B/w blades work on a stern?

#2923 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Where can I find the best price for a shaker motor?

Be careful on best price. Hear there are issues blowing boards. Look at post 2910. Not sure the problem

#2950 7 years ago

I think $200 is a little crazy Ill do standard mirror

#2953 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

$200 is f-ing crazy.
That's why I bought mine during a 1/2 off Black Friday sale.

Thx. I'll wait till then.

#2957 7 years ago

Anyone selling blades. Let me know

#2962 7 years ago

Thanks Pomc. I'm adding a few mods to my pro. If anyone has any mods your not using let me know and send price

#2969 7 years ago

Ok now I have a dumb question..On other GoT it always starts "Choose your House" to begin....I have latest code but mine just starts off with winter is coming and no house to choose...What am I missing ?

#2971 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Turn casual mode off.

Thx. In Settings menu?

#2972 7 years ago

Found it Thx !

#2977 7 years ago

Some great deals on HUO premiums out there

2 weeks later
#3146 7 years ago

Side art question. Is this removable or one time Have it looked Close at it. I have the winter scene and was thinking about mirror blades. Thx

#3155 7 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

They're no longer for sale. I'd also love one and dug pretty deep to find one. No dice unless someone parts with theirs. Hope you find one though! I ordered a different one, and the image was blown up and grainy. Looks ok, and better than factory by far, but not as nice as his.

Where is the pic of this translite ?

#3182 7 years ago

Somebody make a video tutorial. !

Love the game but still clueless

#3198 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I thought it was something like that. That's totally badass.

Very cool I'll have to look for it. Does it occur often or certain house/modes?

2 weeks later
#3301 7 years ago

Have a fully loaded premium lots of mods/upgrades....Hoping over the next few months to downsize to the pro...Has side armor, shaker, inside art, speaker panel kights. Game is in MD.

1 month later
#3448 7 years ago

May get a GoT pro. After reading the long thread on stern ghosting issues are they a real issue in the pro like people say ?

#3453 7 years ago

Is ghosting a deal breaker for most guys? Some were pretty p off on the thread. Torches in hand ready to storm stern headquarters

#3479 7 years ago

Anyone know where I can find the alt translite. Thought it was t-900. Thx

#3507 7 years ago

Got an extra set of speaker led kit and the acrylic decal...normally $70 for the set....$60 shipped. Unopened. For $5.00 more Ill throw in an extra shooter lane wall cliffy. It screws into right side ball guide.

#3512 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Got an extra set of speaker led kit and the acrylic decal...normally $70 for the set....$60 shipped. Unopened. For $5.00 more Ill throw in an extra shooter lane wall cliffy. It screws into right side ball guide.

sold

#3519 7 years ago

playing my GoT pro and realized all my spots are out....Ill have to look in manual but any ideas to start?

#3521 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you sure? Those are flashers and only come on during special effects like jackpots in BW MB. Try the lamps test menu and select flasher test.

you beat me to it....I think I just remembered that thx.

#3524 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Np. Now i have a question for you. What do you think of Sammy Watkins and McCoy this year? Think they will stay healthy and do well?

I think Sammy looks healthy and could have a great year. McCoy should be solid too. 1st 4 weeks it will be McCoy with the ball getting the touches...The Defense has so many injuries and Marcell just got suspended the Off. will have score alot more points....Should be decent numbers
Last year I took bills D in fantasy. Bad move.

#3528 7 years ago

Karlos Williams back from Suspension. He gets the ball a lot near end zone. He was a great fantasy pick up last year

#3535 7 years ago

Anyone making a nice tutorial video for the pro.? Even a homemade one. Just need a place to start not for the most point but what houses to start and understdnding the basic rules I can't even think about strategy yet. But working on hitting all the shots nw.

1 week later
#3609 7 years ago

GoT pro Tutorial yet? Someone set up a go pro and narrate it

#3620 7 years ago

Can this be saved? Back to school night so I cant watch live

2 years later
#5680 5 years ago

Looking to rejoin the club with a Pro. My alien is up for trade in marketplace and GoT is one of the games I’m trying for. Wish I could have gotten 1 of the fully loaded ones that sold last week.

What are the best Mods? Shaker? Speaker lights? Bartering ram?

#5684 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Shaker is solid on this. But color dmd for this game is one of the best ever. Brings those scenes to life. Can never go wrong with speaker light kits either.

Thx. Now I need the latest pro
Tutorial

#5698 5 years ago

Looking for a GoT pro near MD. Would also like the T-800 Alt translite. Thx for any leads.

1 week later
#5701 5 years ago

Any t-800 translites out there?

1 month later
#5747 4 years ago

Trying to find a good deal on a Pro near MD PA VA.

2 weeks later
#5805 4 years ago

Really want to get this game but reading some of the negative spike comments of node boards on other recent sterns is a little discouraging. I guess it can happen to any spike but has GoT had similar issues to the later releases?

#5808 4 years ago

Thx chuck. One I’m looking at has the red tremor shaker which rattles your teeth. I’ve put the little power board in Sam pins abs it’s great. Heard you can’t add that board to spike pins to tone down shaker

#5812 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Four spike games here and zero problems so far.

Ok I'm convinced Just need to see about dialing down the shaker...

#5815 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Throw away the red tremor and by a normal stern one.

yeah you are right.

2 months later
#6005 4 years ago

Since this thread has really picked up.... A buddy are now looking to buy a nice modded pro ...If anyone local to MD selling or upgrading to a premium let me know...

#6101 4 years ago

Anyone near MD upgrading from their pro? Looking to buy in and/pa/va area

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=billsfanmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.