371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#544 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Have you gotten to Winter has Come? Basically you have to complete all the Winter is coming hurry ups.
Also, I am sure there will be another wizard mode (or maybe there already is), for doing things multiple times (like Star Trek). Not sure what happens after you complete Iron Throne mode, but it would be cool if you didn't win the Iron Throne you had to start all over again, or at least get some of the completed houses taken away that you had to defeat again to get back to the Iron Throne mode.

I kind of like the idea(referencing Champion Pub) that once you have taken the iron throne that you defend it against attacks from other houses. As in Champion Pub you would have to risk your points or gold and winning you double them or you can actually lose points/gold. I always really liked that feature in Champion Pub that once you were champion the stakes got really high in risking your points.

Loving my LE so far, tons of room to add more dots/animations and call outs. They get really repetitive as is, hoping there is tons more to come for each mode to keep them more fresh.

1 week later
#639 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not sure how you fix that in code. Might just be a better causal player game than good player game.

While it doesn't necessarily make it harder, I would like to see some depth added to the house modes possibly similar to Star Trek where each house has 2-3 levels to beat it. I am an average player at best and got ro Hand Of the King the first day I had it and got to iron throne just the other day as well. Need more depth or things to accomplish to make those harder to get to IMO.

#662 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This is the problem with Stern's "no information" policy about software, that people are speculating that GoT is "done" at this point.
I personally don't think so, I'm sure we'll see more over the next year as the game is tweaked.

It is not done, there is no way. How soon we'll see updates or how much more they add, who knows, but there will be more.

I really hope they add a lot more, ton more call outs and dots and hopefully additional modes to make the challenge deeper to get to Hand Of The King and Iron Throne.

#664 8 years ago
Quoted from jasonvhsp:

Sounds like something is coming...

Is it winter?!
d4be42_(resized).jpgd4be42_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#1162 8 years ago

I think they need callouts for all the houses/modes and shots to progress them, there are a few for Martell and right loop shots but most of the others have nothing

#1237 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Any ideas on a weaker or laggy right flipper. Almost like it has some play in it. I have checked underneath and it seems tight and fine as the left. They don't feel very strong compared to the TWD or my GOT Pro I had. Anyone else? Thanks.

I've had this problem and have contacted Stern. I have tried every readjustment of my right flipper and to no avail. It is definitely very weak while the left flipper remains strong as can be. Not sure if one of these node boards plays into that or something or how it works exactly but I do know my right flipper has lost all power. No chance of backhanding the right ramp which I used to do once I first got the game.

2 months later
#2405 8 years ago

Today seems like a good day for a code update, really hope they add a ton more call outs and animations. Would love additional rule changes/modes but not sure those in the cards too heavily

1 month later
#3069 7 years ago

I'm in! Although some of the ridiculous scores I've seen posted by some of you all, I have next to no chance.

Every house I beat I'll slam a beer and so I should be passed out within a couple hours but I'll wake up and start again, gonna be a vicious cycle of events.

#3100 7 years ago

House Stark(I did however get midnight madness activating during this game, forgot to turn that off) One shot away from Iron Throne

20160528_211016_(resized).jpg20160528_211016_(resized).jpg

#3102 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Mixing in MM counts in my book if it's truly midnight.

It wasn't unfortunately I have it on at like 8:00 so I run across it more, rare I'll ever be playing at midnight.

#3123 7 years ago
Quoted from ukwizardMike:

My brother also has a pro and his flippers are really strong and he can hit the Stark ramp with ease from his right flipper. My flipper power is really lame and using the right flipper my balls just roll back down the Stark ramp !!

Check your flipper coil mech underneath, I had a really weak right flipper, contacted Stern to get a new node board(as I had seen previous issues related to this node board going bad) which didn't seem to do anything. Then finally dug in underneath the playfield and turns out my coil/flipper mech had a broken coil stop. Couldn't see it until I took the flipper coil apart. Replaced the coil stop and worked perfectly again.

7 months later
#4052 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That's exactly right. If I had to pick a top 3 of all time pins in the rules dept. GOT and TWD would be there...probably with WOZ.

You had me at GOT and TWD and lost all respect with that WOZ comment.

2 months later
#4339 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dimples are normal, keep it clean, lube the ram

Words to live by in life and pinball

7 months later
#5001 6 years ago

If TWD can get a final polish then GOT can as well!!! Fingers crossed for an update by X-mas

2 months later
#5207 6 years ago

Build more rules, rewards and strategy into the upper playfield for Premium/LE!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.