371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4142 7 years ago

I joined the club. GOTLE. Some tasteful mods to come. My collection is complete... again...

IMG_0711.JPGIMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0720.JPGIMG_0720.JPG

#4144 7 years ago

I'll make these available eventually

IMG_0746.JPGIMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0742.JPGIMG_0742.JPG

50784804827__EC48AC2B-2BA2-4890-9758-9D1999D29D52.JPG50784804827__EC48AC2B-2BA2-4890-9758-9D1999D29D52.JPG

50784804187__A489AAA1-0F48-491C-B57D-87F0B2BF481D.JPG50784804187__A489AAA1-0F48-491C-B57D-87F0B2BF481D.JPG

50784805472__2A1075E1-E4BE-42C9-AAC3-E235E8A2CD92.JPG50784805472__2A1075E1-E4BE-42C9-AAC3-E235E8A2CD92.JPG

#4148 7 years ago

Finished my apron with a custom targaryen emblem and my cards and seizure replacement

IMG_0752.JPGIMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPGIMG_0753.JPG

#4155 7 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

So will there be more updates or has STERN/Dwight moved on and this game is abandoned like many before? There is so much potential here and I think it already is a great game, but with a bit of polish it could be like Met or TWD.

I expect one more update on both GOT (and TWD.) Not anytime soon- but I do expect them. Tons of possibilities to make Lannister and Stark more appealing.

#4159 7 years ago

Hooked sword and my own black water lock decal

IMG_0812.JPGIMG_0812.JPG

#4168 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

As long as you're not in targaryean or Baratheon mode you can increase the spinner value.

Not home this week to test on my game. You can increase spinner value during MB's ?

#4173 7 years ago

This is neat as it gives me something new to try during initial ball save on MB's. Very cool.
I did have one of those 2M+ spinner games a few mos ago as a fluke and ended up around 3B for the game. Once my friend pointed out the spinner value I started backhanding it into oblivion... which also gives you great pop bumper awards and bonuses. Not the most exciting strategy but potentially very effective

2 weeks later
#4223 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Oh I dunno. Maybe try Greyjoy and stack WHC and Wall MB. I scored 17+ bill
On wall when bringing in houses (Martel, Baratheon, tyrel and Stark)

You do that all the time? Sounds like a fluke

#4230 7 years ago

Ok so apparently Winter + Wall MB stack is buggy in the favor of the player? How do you start that? Order of events on a Prem/LE?

#4231 7 years ago

Also I just want to share that I had a 190M Iron Throne today. Hahaha... anti-climactic

#4233 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get wall MB ready but don't start. Then start your fourth WIC hurry up. Before that times out, start wall multiball. Then collect that last hurry up.

Thanks a lot. Trying now

#4236 7 years ago

Yeah I just did the stack and flailed like crazy without really trying for anything but the battering ram. I got up to 4x pf. The ball save did last basically forever. But it did eventually end and my WHC score was only 67M. Didn't see my Wall score. My final score was 1.4B...

So is the exploit that you're constantly in the pops and getting chances at add-a-balls and then the aab gets launched into the pops, rinse and repeat?

#4241 7 years ago

Ah you're saying be greyjoy and take a bunch of abilities in as well. I was Stark...

Will do it again tomorrow with greyjoy and the proper houses, I see... winter +, wall+, multiplier, and aab. Sounds cool, a difficult but not impossible goal

#4242 7 years ago

And thanks for allowing me to rehash something that was very likely covered weeks/months/pages ago!

#4247 7 years ago

Hmm I did it again with Greyjoy and took Stark and martell into it. I did play it forever and pounded battering ram and had 5x for quite a while. Still "only" got 700m from whc and 500m from wall. ?

#4249 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well you'll get nothing out of wall if you don't bring Baratheon into it. Also, if you got bad WIC hurry ups or didn't collect any supers during the super stack, that will greatly reduce your score too.

Thanks. You really do have to hit a lot of shots successfully to earn a chance at this, especially as Greyjoy with the extra house completion difficulty. Pretty easy to biff it if you're not "on." Before I got it this morning I kept failing when battling Stark... you guys know those times... when you can't hit the easiest shot in pinball, the "Left" ramp of GOT.

Looking forward to trying again tonight but this time the full stack with Baratheon and tyrell

#4251 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So after sleeping on it. I hope this super stack isn't too greatly nerfed if/when a code update happens. The setup is difficult, but the payoff is not only rewarding but fun as heck. Maybe limit the ball saver to something like 20 or 30 seconds instead of 5 minutes?
And It makes me wonder if picking house Baratheon should get an extended ball saver in wall multiball and house stark should get an extended ball saver in WHC.
Also, I dont think greyjoy should steal ALL of a houses benefits; but partial. Like Baratheon - only get a 50% increase to wall mb. And stark, only 50% increase. Tyrell - takes two roll overs to increase the multiplier once. Martell - only 1 add a ball per game instead of per ball. Lannister - 50% gold increase.
This makes playing the dedicated houses more interesting and appealing. instead of just going for super stacks with greyjoy all the time.
I also think starks WIC values need a huge boost in points. House tyrell alone can nearly match starks WIC value with one in lane rollover.
House Lannister in the show uses money for power, but there isn't much power to be attained in the gold store. It would be cool to give them a once a ball action to activate 2x multiplier and/or refresh the multiplier with the action button.

Agree with all, not quite the skill level of you so a little harder to relate but you're right on everything far as I'm concerned. I like the partial stealing. The more I think about it the more I think there's actually a lot more that could be done with the code. I'd personally prefer a guaranteed add-a-ball instead of pops random award.

I tried the wall whc stack at lunch and didn't get my order of events correct but I did have a 3B game and miss iron throne by literally the finishing shot on Drogon.

#4253 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think doing these things would nerf Greyjoy and Martell powers too much. Why would you pick Martell if you got a guaranteed add a ball?

You'd still have to earn it. By guarantee I mean: hit this to earn it, maybe clear all 3 drops and both tyrell stand ups, something like that- for example

#4261 7 years ago

Hmm. I got this yesterday with the full four house ability stack. Still didn't blow it up. (Accidentally got Iron Throne again... got to be the easiest modern wizard mode to start, now I just need to beat it. This stack target has lead me to two IT's in two days.)

Anyways- What do I focus on once I've started the whc-wall? L orbit for pops? Battering ram for multiplier? Spray the fan to enable supers?

#4265 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I love the discussion in this thread about getting to Iron Throne. I think my wiener shrinks an inch every time I hear it. And I've heard it twice, so now my wiener is gone and I'll be forced to use transgender bathrooms.
But I've also noticed that the people talking about it seem to all own pros. Is there anybody here who has gotten Iron Throne that has a premium or LE? Because I've only gotten HOTK twice since I got the damn thing in 2015. I didn't think I sucked THAT bad...

Mine is LE. I think it's easier because you can kick Drogon's butt in upper PF

#4267 7 years ago

Do some games where all you do is practicing catching and slowing the ball down. It's Extremely important on GOT and extremely doable. Nudge forward when the ball wants to roll off top of a flipper.

You should be able to easily
Backhand R ramp and L orbit. L ramp should be a gimme with either flipper from a stop. Then all it boils down to is locking in the dragon kickback, good bounces when you hit Baratheon/Tyrell- and lastly locking in the R orbit. If you want IT, don't bother with the extremely dangerous battering ram.

Use the upper pf during house battles as much as possible.

And to be clear my IT games have extra balls turned on. I did get there once without them. More wrong answer...I've only had the game about a month.

#4268 7 years ago

And btw, the way you guys feel about me, that's how I feel about SKB and Smassa. I'm in disbelief as to how those scores are even possible- especially after trying the whc/wall stack a few times and getting a max of like 800-900m from it. ?

#4292 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I've been rewatching all the seasons again. I just made it to season 5. Whether you've seen the show yet or not, season 4 - ep 7-9 is a must watch over again. Trial by combat, battle for the wall. Good stuff.

Thanks for calling that out. I don't like the show but will watch these just because it'd be kinda nice to know WTH they are talking about.

Sorry if I missed being so late to the party, but can a super fan maybe expand on your statement and post an episode list that contains the distinct examples of in game themes/modes?

#4294 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I say just watch the whole show. You'll like the show less if you just cherry pick those episodes.

No no. I've tried multiple times. It's simply not for me.

#4296 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then I'd say it's pointless to find and watch those episodes. Haha

Disagree- it'd still be nice to have *some* reference while playing the game essentially daily.

1 week later
#4299 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gotle

Listing mine if anyone is interested in a HUO tastefully modded GOTLE. Not desperate.

Yes it still kicks ass and I'll probably have it again in the future.

1 week later
#4300 6 years ago

Hey skb and co, what are your best non Winter-wall stack scores. I had probably the game of my life a few games after I put my new decal on. I always play better when I know the game is closer to 'complete.'

7.4B, completed Iron Throne. No winter-wall.

Game is still for sale, still not desperate, getting less desperate every two weeks

IMG_1522.JPGIMG_1522.JPG

#4312 6 years ago

Just got to Iron Throne 3 out of my last 7 games. 7.4B martell, 4.2B Stark , and a 6.2B martell where I beat IT and got to a second hotk.

I'm not bragging- just expressing concern that many think this game is difficult! Yes this game is a weird mix of being pretty achievable and yet very punishing if all you do is flail at a moving ball. Just take your time and slow the ball down...

#4314 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The very definition of irony.

You should read-

entire posts.

#4329 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don't think this is a problem at all outside of the ball dave bug. This scoring opportunity is waaaay easier said than done. It's like saying getting 3 HOTK hurry ups in one HOTK is easy.

I honestly don't know what to say. I've gotten the winter wall stack appropriately as indicated 4-5 times now and never gotten more than ~1B from it total. Seems like a solid reward for putting it altogether. I'd rather see the bugs removed and for me the biggest thing is to pause the pf multiplier when ball is in upper pf. Drives me nuts.

#4332 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So the pf multiplier does not pause when up there or it does? I say there should be nothing that pauses it. Way too lucrative for it not to keep running imo.

It does. It keeps running while you are in upper pf, period. I don't think it would be lucrative if a top left "castle" up there shot extended it. That's a fair addition imo. As it is right now, if you're on a Prem/Le and you want to extend and utilize your pf multiplier you better hurry up to let it drain down the wire form onto your regular left flipper.

#4335 6 years ago

making available my custom instruction cards, seizure warning replacement, blackwater decal, and coin reject inserts. enjoy:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-instruction-cards-and-more-for-game-of-thrones-all-versions#post-3693836

#4342 6 years ago

A little bit of strategy that's worth repeating. Factory settings has an extra ball for completing third house. On a Prem/LE, let Greyjoy be your third completed house and let your final shot on greyjoy be the right orbit. As you hit the right orbit, it doubles as earning your extra ball.

1 week later
#4346 6 years ago

Whelp. I'm back. After a battle with listing crazy nice TWDLE and TRONLE on top of my GOTLE- the Tron and got sold and I also impulsively sold my Iron Man. So I sold a GOTLE, TRONLE, refinery IMVE in last couple weeks. Then I decided to keep TWDLE and was more than comfy with $. What's a guy to do? Look for another GOT! Found a nice pro locally from a friend for a fair price. Picking up this weekend. I will miss the upper pf and gorgeous dragon art from my former LE but at least I get back to defeating houses

Love this game... can't imagine if I also cared one lick about the theme!

1 week later
#4371 6 years ago

Two days in a row I've lost my ball 3 on the finishing light lock standups shot of Tyrell to light Iron Throne as it drains. Pretty funny actually. I get to see The Iron Throne insert flash once or twice as I watch my last ball go side to side and back to its home in the trough.

#4373 6 years ago

It's ok... I got revenge... with Lannister of all houses!? this also involved a 4.5B HOTK. Tyrell, Lannister, Stark Greyjoy are the four I started hotk with. No winter wall stack. Probably my second best game of pinball ever. Very satisfying! I missed some shots but the pingods were looking out for me.

IMG_2133 (resized).JPGIMG_2133 (resized).JPG

IMG_2134 (resized).JPGIMG_2134 (resized).JPG

IMG_2136 (resized).JPGIMG_2136 (resized).JPG

#4376 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Very nice! This game has unprecedented synergy in rules, scoring, flow, and speed. How are you liking the pro?

Loving the pro- not as much as I loved the LE though. I miss all the extra stuff. I miss the upper pf for extending and completing battles (and cheating by getting free Stark hits) and I miss having the somewhat safer shop/extra-ball shot with the satisfaction of Throne VUK.

Strangely enough my scores outside of that monster game have been strikingly similar between pro and LE- kudos to Dwight on that.

And as far as the cabinets... eek I miss the dragon fire art. There is no comparison there!

#4396 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Mine is set to factory so EB's are in play. I think it adds a strategic element of trying to complete that 3rd house at all costs!

Yes factory = EB's turned on & and thus going for easy houses first...

I'm gonna play 1-2 warmups tonight (been playing a lot of alpha unfinished batman66) and give this a go. Great idea Chris.

#4404 6 years ago

Stark - 1,850,767,460
Baratheon - 2,392,140,140
Lannister - 956,871,770
Greyjoy - 749,567,210
Tyrell - 1,804,958,930
Martell - 5,638,990

total - 7,759,944,500

This was with one dud Stark warm-up to get the Batman '66 out of my system.
Can you guess which game I did NOT get hand of the king on? Haha...not a typo on the Martell game.
These are about what I do, including the massive dud game where I missed about 7 shots in a row, especially after having been playing for a while. Was a couple shots away from Iron Throne on both my Baratheon and Tyrell games and I had a very nice WHC on my stark game.

#4414 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Eric, I now have red rubber on white bats so Roll Tide man! So I got to finish the run I started several days ago. Best one so far. I'm particularly happy with that Stark score because I had a ball one score of only 800k! LOL
Stark - 2,603,973,840
Baratheon - 235,540,530 drained with extra ball lit!
Lannister - 348,564,500
Greyjoy - 1,157,533,510
Tyrell - 3,003,418,820
Martell - 2,222,269,490
Total - 9,571,300,690

Very nice! You could have busted 10b if you hit that EB on Baratheon.

This is a really cool idea- takes a few mins but super fun. I'm gonna try again with goal of 10b some time over next few days.

And the cool thing about playing them in left to right and top to bottom order is that you get the traditionally highest scoring houses last- so you can always make up for the other four. (But pay no attention to my first Martell from a cpl days ago)

#4418 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That's one crazy ass challenge lotr_breath
Here's my scores:
Stark: 1,202,258,840
Baratheon: 4,452,884,820
Lannister: 328,688,810
Greyjoy: 4,658,080,610
Tyrell: 2,513,564,300
Martell: 4,290,768,210
Total: 17,446,245,590
So close to IT so many times and only Two shots away from it when playing Baratheon. I sucked ass in every one of my HOTK matches even with GJ & Martell add a balls. But, I did manage to get a WALL + WHC stack with greyjoy, but didn't have house Baratheon completed so couldn't exploit the bug lol nor get a big score on it. I had the weirdest Game ever with Martell. Board was lit so indifferently and nearly just muffed the whole game, but finally managed to scrape together a HOTK with GJ, Baratheon, LAN, & stark then pull off an EB and nearly get IT.
With my EB on 5 houses, it was tough to go for risky shots and/or keep pf multiplier going. Definitely a harder game to score on when you know you can't just keep pressing start
Ill give it another go on Sunday. GOT kicks ass!

Can't remember if I asked this before. Are you a competitor? Would love to see you play to see what you're doing differently.

#4434 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So yea, you'all gonna hate me, but I'm pretty dialed in right now on my GOT. I think GOT is probably the best pin ever made (at least top 3). Sure, it's not a looker, but holy hell its good in the sack.
Its getting late and gotta work in the morning and probably won't get a chance to play until next weekend so gotta take a 0 on Martel, but....
Round 2 scores
Stark: 3,820,430,920
Baratheon: 8,634,964,460
Lannister: 2,191,621,390
Greyjoy: 15,739,934,920
Tyrell: 10,838,746,850
Martell: 0
Total: 41,225,698,540
Highlights:
Managed a wall + WHC stack as Greyjoy bringing stark, Baratheon, Tyrell, and Martell into it. Nearly completed IT playing as Tyrell. And, Funny story on Baratheon score. Around the 7 bil mark, ball 3, my 4 year old wakes up from his nap, comes to me and says 'dad, I have to go pee I have to go pee'. I'm like shit! lol. I open the game room door and say bathroom is right there I'm watching (yea right lol). So he goes, I'm in the clear. Then he comes back; dad I'm hungry lol. But he got distracted by a toy and I was able to squeeze out another Bil before finishing my game. also Managed a 750 mil wall mb + 3.5 bil HOTK super hurryup jp.

Really need to see video. Those scores are robotic

1 week later
#4492 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thank you. Played four games yesterday and couldn't even get close to HOTK on any of them. I think all 4 games took about 10 minutes total. I think you guys with the pro version suck, posting your high scores so the premium/LE owners can all feel inadequate.

My scores with significant time on both a LE and a Pro have been pretty much the same. A pat on the back for Steve and Dwight.

#4493 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Seriously get a C920 and a cheap ass stand and start recording some of these games. 16 billion HOTK? That's nuts.

agree, the scores SKB mentions are Elwin territory

1 week later
#4505 6 years ago

I can't imagine dwight or lyman will touch anything until both batman and sw are 95%+ complete. just my op. and don't read too much into any thread going quiet for very long- it just means people are actually playing their games instead of typing

3 months later
#4844 6 years ago

Hey guys I’m back sort of. After owning this twice and beating it up, down, left, right, and in circles too- I’ve now become an operator and added a GOT Pro (along with a SW Pro) in Marietta GA (North suburb of Atlanta) at Giga-Bites Cafe, a tabletop gaming store/community. Put up a high score if you’re ever in the area!

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10722-giga-bites-cafe-marietta-ga

#4849 6 years ago

Major agreement with chuck and bob’s last two posts. Well said. If the coding resources are limited, and they clearly are! then I’ll say I’m very satisfied with v1.34 and hope BM and SW get to this 90%ish completion level before Guardians and whatever else becomes “squeakier”

#4859 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Which one earns more?

Will let you know in about a month.

Yes agree the Pro code is more done as there is “less” to it - still, Prem/LE guys you should be completing Tyrell, Targaryen etc up there on the upper pf as frequently as possible, along with adding time to house battles. Dang I miss my LE.

1 week later
#4878 6 years ago

I’m now toeing both lines as a passionate home owning hobbyist (who loves GOT pinball and owned both variations) and passionate operator so figure worth it to chime in and confirm.

GOT received fairly regular updates in its prime, right? It’s gotten to a 90%+ done state in most minds right?

Bringing another title into discussion to confirm your operator (at least one person’s) points: My personal breaking point is BM66.
If BM66 (owned in my home since January) doesn’t get at least a moderate update this expo weekend, I’ll absolutely reduce my buying behavior as a passionate home owner *but* will absolutely still try to buy the newest release if I have a place for it in the wild as an operator.

#4885 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Would it take THAT much work to finish it?? The framework is done, so activate a few callouts here, balance some scoring there...and voila!
*Disclaimer*
I have zero knowledge on what it actually takes

Programming/coding is a dramatic undertaking that takes tremendous time. It’s 100’s and 1000’s of lines of edits to code and logical IF/THEN/ELSE thinking. The problem is that there are only two lead programmers, not that they are slow nor lack passion.

#4910 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Am I the only one that thinks GOT artwork is not ugly? People in other threads really rag on the artwork and talk about how ugly this game is etc all the time but I don’t think it’s all that bad truthfully. I am not a fan of the cabinet art but I actually think the playfield looks pretty damn nice.

Use the beloved Tron machine as a reference for how silly Pinside is. The loud minority rag on all that isn’t hand drawn and cartoony as Chuck said well. Can you imagine the number of pages that would be dedicated to hating on Tron pf if it was released today? And instead, for Tron, they see past it and love the actual
Game, you know ... by far the most important part...

#4916 6 years ago

I agree w Chuck (very common for us to agree ha...). Just get the MMR while you can because GOT (all models) are likely going to be much easier to come back to / find later. Both awesome games & cant go wrong.

2 weeks later
#4950 6 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

I wanna join the club, but I'm so torn between Pro and Premium.
On one hand, I want the ramps of the Pro and the ability to see the ball as it travels thru the upper left-hand side of the playfield.
On the other hand, I want the upper playfield and artwork of the Premium.
I want a GOT. Just don't know what GOT to GET!

I've had both versions for substantial time/plays. (and currently a pro on route)
If I rebuy for my home eventually, it'll be a Prem/LE for sure. Can't go wrong with either version, but that's not new info...

2 months later
#5159 6 years ago

I’m looking for a GOT pro... again. for location Will be my fourth GOT! (Wtf!?) if I can find one. PM me if you can help. I’m in Atlanta.

5 months later
#5372 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Probably easier to find an LE then a Premium

True. Found an LE, entered agreement to rejoin.
#lifeIsNotCompleteUntilYouHaveFourGOTpinballMachines

1 week later
#5399 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The only reason to go into the pops is: Wall Multiball (complete 5 sets of top lanes) and awards from the pops (which aren’t that great except for add-a-ball during multiball).

Disagree.

1) bonus X is worth it in this game. Throwing it into the pops after you’ve had a good ball esp if you’ve collected castles on Prem/LE is majorly worth it.

2) L orbit is a backhand gimme and a way to “pass” to R flipper as ball exits pops. I use this all the time. Instead of simply passing to R flipper I send the ball all the way around the table and possibly get some bonus X or other pop award(s) along the way.

#5400 5 years ago

My fourth and final! Color DMD will be installed in short order!

39B7D7AB-A2DB-4A04-9800-C0AE94141CDA.jpeg39B7D7AB-A2DB-4A04-9800-C0AE94141CDA.jpeg
#5405 5 years ago

Good first day back. Maiden has made me a much more accurate shooter.

0DC54E3E-C98E-4AE1-9484-813237A3D781.jpeg0DC54E3E-C98E-4AE1-9484-813237A3D781.jpeg2CB6BD42-DF2D-44A8-8CF6-B4F3714E50A7.jpeg2CB6BD42-DF2D-44A8-8CF6-B4F3714E50A7.jpeg
#5411 5 years ago

I haven’t turned My maiden Prem on since GOTLE arrived.

#5419 5 years ago

Put mine at my location, My Parents Basement.

5B9BC650-8F9C-42E6-8A89-FEDD05B8B66A.jpeg5B9BC650-8F9C-42E6-8A89-FEDD05B8B66A.jpeg697501BC-BB94-49B3-84A4-6AF8967CC63C.jpeg697501BC-BB94-49B3-84A4-6AF8967CC63C.jpeg8714FAFA-4AA7-4209-A455-5B88BF66C18A.jpeg8714FAFA-4AA7-4209-A455-5B88BF66C18A.jpeg
#5424 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Complete all houses. Complete the houses shot twice, all other light blue shots once. Once complete the ram lights for SJP and adds a ball. Then move to the next house. Complete all houses.
Yeah would be awesome for more call outs and fanfare especially when you complete it.

Yup.

Done it too many times, just did it again today while explaining to friends and I’m like “well... I beat it... Kings landing.”. Exactly- non existent fanfare. So much is possible too on Prem/LE with the RGB inserts!

#5426 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What do you mean complete all houses? Once your in IT how do you complete a house? Or am I missing something....

Hit a house’s shot, then hit all other shots and that house again and then battering ram, adds a ball, rinse repeat until all houses are done.

Use the ball save period from the add a ball to hit the danger trio: tar/tyr/Baratheon

2 weeks later
#5450 5 years ago

Yeah the sound bug is just embarrassing.

#5455 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Same. Tilt warning is a different animal though.

Chuck- Chris (LOTRBREATH) is so good he doesn’t even need/use tilt warnings so he wouldn’t know about this bug. I do think I saw him miss a shot once though...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 96.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atlpb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass?tu=atlpb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.