371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 144.
#4651 6 years ago

They will I'm sure.

#4652 6 years ago

Is it possible to do a custom mix and add call outs, etc that are in the code but not being used? Definitely above my pay grade but just curious..

#4653 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Is it possible to do a custom mix and add call outs, etc that are in the code but not being used? Definitely above my pay grade but just curious..

any sound bytes in the software can be replaced. Unfortunately, if there's no trigger points in the code to play said sound byte, it can't be used.

I replaced a few of the songs with the show music. But overall the music is great in the pin. I changed black water multiball music, high score music, and game over. Think that's all I touched in music. I should play around with it more to see if I can add some sound bytes of the show somewhere, even if it's just the attract mode sounds.

#4654 6 years ago

Hey guys.

Was playing GoT late last night and the Dragon shot stopped registering hits.

Went to diagnostics mode and was able to find out that the coils for the Dragon Kickback and the Up Post are still both working. It is the switch that is supposed to recognize the ball under the dragon that is not registering.

Any tips before I find some time this weekend to try to see why it stopped and if it needs to be replaced?

I tested all the other switches and coils. Everything else is working.

Thanks for any help.

#4655 6 years ago
Quoted from VMethos:

Hey guys.
Went to diagnostics mode and was able to find out that the coils for the Dragon Kickback and the Up Post are still both working. It is the switch that is supposed to recognize the ball under the dragon that is not registering.
Any tips before I find some time this weekend to try to see why it stopped and if it needs to be replaced?
I tested all the other switches and coils. Everything else is working.
Thanks for any help.

Go underneath and look for broken wires on the opto boards under there.

#4656 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Go underneath and look for broken wires on the opto boards under there.

Okay.
Thanks. I'll check tonight.

#4657 6 years ago

Yea, what Chuck said. If everything looks good, try reseating the connectors to the board.

#4658 6 years ago
Quoted from VMethos:

Hey guys.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yup I had that one too. You'll find when looking that there is a large solder pad for the opto on the back, yet the wires go to the front side with just a pin prick of solder.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't remember how I did it but it wasn't hard...just keep taking screws out till you get stuff loose.
Most likely you'll have to re-solder on the lead to an opto that came off. Don't worry aboot how Stern did it, just attached it to the big solder pad (they thread it to the other side and solder it to a very small lead for some reason).

Yup that area takes some abuse from the dragon.

#4659 6 years ago

Heyyyyyy!!!!!

IMG_20170714_012042 (resized).jpgIMG_20170714_012042 (resized).jpg

#4660 6 years ago

New season is great so far.

#4661 6 years ago

Love this Game..

#4662 6 years ago

Yep still loving this game. Big shout out to Chris at RockCustom for the great undercab lighting kit.
Looks awesome and he helped when I was blind (and a little stupid lol)and couldn't see where to plug in on the node board. Great service all the way down under. Thanks again Chris Rock914 really appreciated the IT support.

#4663 6 years ago

Does anyone know if the textured castle walls are still in the works? I've been waiting over a year and still want to get them if they are made. I also think it would be cool to have textured inlane plastics for the upper Playfield to match.

Make it so....

#4664 6 years ago

Hey Dogg,
I had the same thought earlier this week. I'm guessing Mez and crew abandoned the idea. I recall seeing an unpainted prototype months ago I thought looked great, but then that was about the last of it.
Guessing they're applying more effort and resource to the newer releases, like GB and now SW. I cannot imagine they'd pay much attention to the old news GoT, sadly.

Added over 7 years ago: Edit - Wrong, see below.

#4665 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Does anyone know if the textured castle walls are still in the works? I've been waiting over a year and still want to get them if they are made. I also think it would be cool to have textured inlane plastics for the upper Playfield to match.
Make it so....

Ask The Boob and ye shall receive...

https://mezelmods.com/collections/game-of-thrones-pinball-mods/products/game-of-thrones-pinball-castle-walls-premium-le?variant=37150060744

Better hurry up, though. Supplies are severely limited! (And I'm not just saying that or trying to make a joke.)

#4666 6 years ago

Wow. Thanks Boob, I had given up hope!

I'm in; I think they look fantastic!

#4667 6 years ago

Forgot to add that the website has old pictures. They DO come with the doors...they just have to update the pics.

#4668 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Forgot to add that the website has old pictures. They DO come with the doors...they just have to update the pics.

Even better! ☺️

#4669 6 years ago

Ordered. Thanks.

Unfortunately I had to also get the ram mod and some crows.

#4670 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Ordered. Thanks.
Unfortunately I had to also get the ram mod and some crows.

Nothing unfortunate about that. Just adds to the awesomeness.

#4671 6 years ago

Suddenly, a Game of Thrones actor appears and plays on your Game of Thrones pinball machine... (Location: Work-Work, Trondheim, Norway)

pb-hivju-pinball (resized).jpgpb-hivju-pinball (resized).jpg

#4672 6 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Suddenly, a Game of Thrones actor appears and plays on your Game of Thrones pinball machine... (Location: Work-Work, Trondheim, Norway)

Bad Ass!

#4673 6 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

skål !

#4674 6 years ago

anybody else having this guide fail for the center/left ramp on pro's? It's concerning...i've had 2 fail now, same spot. Stern doesn't stock these, and i don't think the post can be rewelded to itself. i know of one other person with the same fail.

edit, maybe you could rivot just the post back onto the guide?

guide (resized).jpgguide (resized).jpg

#4675 6 years ago

Oh boy haven't seen that one before. You could rivet it back on the guide if you can get another bolt like that.
Don;t know if they sell them or is they're the same specs as older ones used on guides?

#4676 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh boy haven't seen that one before. You could rivet it back on the guide if you can get another bolt like that.

yeah, i bet only stern could get me that exact post. i spoke with them over a month ago, so i guess they didn't want to make me another one. I wouldn't be surprised if more machines have this fail...and the owners/ops aren't aware of it, that guide takes a beating. GOT owners speak up! stern needs to make these replacements for us, how can they not stock these?

#4677 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

yeah, i bet only stern could get me that exact post. i spoke with them over a month ago, so i guess they didn't want to make me another one. I wouldn't be surprised if more machines have this fail...and the owners/ops aren't aware of it, that guide takes a beating. GOT owners speak up! stern needs to make these replacements for us, how can they not stock these?

Who did you talk to? Very surprised they don't have these in stock. Or at least the screw that you could rivet back to the guide?

#4678 6 years ago

What's the deal with one flipper (left) going dead during WHC mb...?
I was killing it, must have been third or fourth way round. Then the left flipper just went dead.
I lasted a bit longer, and after I drained the flipper come back to life...
Weird, and almost as annoying as that stupid reverse flipper mode on GB

#4679 6 years ago
Quoted from phantasmo:

I was killing it

Had you actually been killing it, your flipper woundnt have died. Haha. Make your shots in the time frame allowed and your flippers stay active. Ice king froze you for missing shots.

#4680 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Had you actually been killing it, your flipper woundnt have died. Haha. Make your shots in the time frame allowed and your flippers stay active. Ice king froze you for missing shots.

I think I ask you that not too long ago also?

Good thing for Chuck being on here. He probably saves Stern from getting alot of phone calls about the flipper freeze!

#4681 6 years ago

I love that mode. Cool that it was designed into the game. Mrs was playing the other night and I hear. Shit I've broken something great mode. Love this game. Might have to bite the bullet on those castle walls. Thanks beelzeboob

Now tell me where I can get those cool bumper caps. They are fantastic.

#4682 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I love that mode. Cool that it was designed into the game. Mrs was playing the other night and I hear. Shit I've broken something great mode. Love this game. Might have to bite the bullet on those castle walls. Thanks beelzeboob

I'll try to remember where I got them.

#4683 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

beatmaster ?? That's where I got mine.

#4684 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

beatmaster ?? That's where I got mine.

Right! That was it...

#4685 6 years ago

Yeah he's not doing anymore. I have asked....pleaded.

#4686 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who did you talk to? Very surprised they don't have these in stock. Or at least the screw that you could rivet back to the guide?

initially chaz warranteed the replacement. he said they had to fabricate one for me under warranty, as they didn't have any in stock. this time around i assume i'd have to pay for another one, but they haven't gotten back to me.

#4687 6 years ago

initially chaz warranteed the replacement. he said they had to fabricate one for me under warranty, as they didn't have any in stock. this time around i assume i'd have to pay for another one, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Oh okay. Yeah I would expect to have to pay this time around too. Keep us posted.

#4688 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well
I thought I was killing it
Turns out I've been humbled
Cheers for the heads up

#4689 6 years ago

My textured GoT castle wall arrived today from Mezel Mods. I must say this is a crazy nice mod on this machine. The flat/shiny plastic castle wall was an early complaint for me. The texture and depth really add a nice visual, along with the handpainted detail. I watched intently as Mezel began work on this; and now so happy they have completed and made available to buy!

Install took about 15-20 minutes, with most of that time trying to recover a stupid flathead screw from the wire ramp that fell into the machine (per usual)

Simple Steps:

1. Remove the left wire ramp & plastic stack
2. Swap-in the Mezel-modified plastics (resized to accommodate the new wall thickness)
3. Remove the old wall
4. Install the new wall
5. Re-install the left side plastic stack & wire ramp
6. Gawk at the textured goodness!

I think these look great! Thanks Mezel; simple order, inexpensive delivery, speedy receipt.

Before and After:
pasted_image.pngpasted_image.png
Installed:
Close up:

#4690 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

My textured GoT castle wall arrived today from Mezel Mods. I must say this is a crazy nice mod on this machine. The flat/shiny plastic castle wall was an early complaint for me. The texture and depth really add a nice visual, along with the handpainted detail. I watched intently as Mezel began work on this; and now so happy they have complete and made available to buy!
Install took about 15-20 minutes, with most of that time trying to recover a stupid flathead screw from the wire ramp
Simple Steps:
2. Swap-in the Mezel-modified plastics (resized to accommodate the new wall thickness)
3. Remove the old wall
4. Install the new wall
I think these look great! Thanks Mezel; simple order, inexpensive delivery, speedy receipt.
Before and After:

Installed:

Close up:

That looks sweet! Nice job.

#4691 6 years ago

Beautiful.
The Pro has no Castle to mod, so i put a 3D-Castle to the backboard, a similar look and feel to your Castle mod.

_3175471 (resized).JPG_3175471 (resized).JPG

#4692 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

My textured GoT castle wall arrived today from Mezel Mods. I must say this is a crazy nice mod on this machine. The flat/shiny plastic castle wall was an early complaint for me. The texture and depth really add a nice visual, along with the handpainted detail. I watched intently as Mezel began work on this; and now so happy they have completed and made available to buy!
Install took about 15-20 minutes, with most of that time trying to recover a stupid flathead screw from the wire ramp
Simple Steps:
3. Remove the old wall
4. Install the new wall
Before and After:

Installed:

Close up:

Wow...that looks fantastic!

#4693 6 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Install took about 15-20 minutes, with most of that time trying to recover a stupid flathead screw from the wire ramp that fell into the machine (per usual)
Simple Steps:
3. Remove the old wall
4. Install the new wall
Before and After:

Installed:

Close up:

So, let me get this straight:

I tell YOU about this mod a few hours after I already order it, then you order it and receive and install it before I do???

Look great, buddy...thanks for the instructions. I thought that was how it goes, but I appreciate the clarification.

#4694 6 years ago

Thanks fur the alert Boob.

As for the instructions, Step 6 is the most important!

#4695 6 years ago

Didn't they at one time make some kind of a wall like that for the pro model? I want one now!

#4696 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Didn't they at one time make some kind of a wall like that for the pro model? I want one now!

I think lermods makes it. Him or modfather.

#4697 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you mean the Chuckwurst-Hint, it was standing there and you can get it for 115 Dollar.
If you mean my Castle-mod, that wa a kid toy from ebay for 5 Dollar. And i needed a saw

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

#4698 6 years ago

I've GoT a question about the super jackpot.. When playfield multipliers are lit, hitting a SJ still shows 1 X Super Jackpot on the display. If the 1X does not indicate the multiplied value, what does it represent?

Also a minor bug: If you light the extra ball from a shot to the kickback lane (at least on the pro), it also awards the extra ball right away.

I've been neglecting GoT for quite a while now. I had a long honeymoon with GB, but that is gone now. I'm thinking of moving out another game and it was a toss up between IMVE and GoT Pro. I'm not a fan of the TV show GoT, but I don't think a person needs to be to enjoy this game. Both games are fun, but there's just way more (fun/challenging) content in GoT than there is with IMVE. Although if artwork could kill, then GoT Pro would be guilty as charged. I just hate that pro translite... I wonder if a premium translite would look ok in the game? I've seen the other 3rd party ones - don't care for any of them. Anyhow yeah, IMVE is probably getting voted off the island to make room and help pay for SWLE.

Rob

#4699 6 years ago

I have had the Left side guide of the Lock Ramp on the Premium on order for a month now through marco. Wish someone stocked parts that fail. Hell, anyone have a part number on the front screw? I can rivet...

#4700 6 years ago

Moin Metengo,

das sieht gut aus.
Woher hast du das von eBay, bzw. Was hast du als suche eingegeben.

Von mir aus auch Antwort über flippermarkt.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/94?hl=metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.