371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 144.
#4601 6 years ago

Here's what I'd like to see. Daneryus take the throne in part 1. She teams up with John Snow in part 2 and kills all the white walkers.

#4602 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here's what I'd like to see. Daneryus take the throne in part 1. She teams up with John Snow in part 2 and kills all the white walkers.

I want to see some pay back.
The Hound vs B. Tarth.
And
The Mountain vs everyone (Lannister excluded).

#4603 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

The Hound vs B. Tarth.

Not sure that will happen

I want to see the mountain die a horrible death at the hands of Aria Stark.

#4604 6 years ago

Greyjoy iron thron!!!! I like your dmd color!!!

IMG_20170710_212417 (resized).jpgIMG_20170710_212417 (resized).jpg

#4605 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

As much as I like her, I think her luck is going to run out this season. She's gotten away with way too much.
The Mountain and The Hound are storyline stables and are needed to roughen up the land of Westeros.

#4606 6 years ago

Well, supposedly 8 people die in this short season. So prepare for some serious cutbacks on the salary budget.

#4607 6 years ago

Don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen. You need to go watch the season before last. I think you're forgetting some stuff.

#4608 6 years ago

Aria's story line is just beginning. Can't wait to see what she does this season.

Id love to see Bran controlling one of the dragons before the series ends, probably season 8.

#4609 6 years ago

I think peter bailish will be one of the first to die, his power comes from deception. he looses that as soon as Arya or Bran get to winterfell. She can tell when you're lying and he will plug into a tree and eventually know everything.

#4610 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen. You need to go watch the season before last. I think you're forgetting some stuff.

He went through some stuff I know, but I believe in what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Both those brothers (Mountain and Hound) make the show for me with their perseverance.

#4611 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure that will happen

Does not seem likely as she already had the chance and let him.... to his own fate?

#4612 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Also had a very good IRon Throne round and got to Winterfel with 2 shots to complete. Would that have completed Iron Throne or is there more after that? Adrenaline rush of a game.

The order in which you go through the different locations is dependent upon which shot you make at the start of each round. Once you begin a location, you have to hit each shot and then the ram to begin the next round. Once you have completed a location it will not be available as the first qualifying shot on subsequent rounds.

Drops = Storms End (Baratheon)
Left Orbit = Pyke (Greyjoy)
Dragon Kickback = Dragonstone? (Targaryen) (not sure about this one)
Left/Center Ramp = Casterly Rock (Lannister)
Right Ramp = Winterfell (Stark)
Right Orbit = Sandspear (Martell)
Lock Targets = Highgarden (Tyrell)

Once you have begun and completed Each set for these locations you then start the final round for King's Landing.

I believe this is accurate, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I've only fully completed Iron Throne once and I was playing solo at home so I wasn't focusing on the DMD very much.

#4613 6 years ago
Quoted from VMethos:

The order in which you go through the different locations is dependent upon which shot you make at the start of each round. Once you begin a location, you have to hit each shot and then the ram to begin the next round. Once you have completed a location it will not be available as the first qualifying shot on subsequent rounds.
Drops = Storms End (Baratheon)
Left Orbit = Pyke (Greyjoy)
Dragon Kickback = Dragonstone? (Targaryen) (not sure about this one)
Left/Center Ramp = Casterly Rock (Lannister)
Right Ramp = Winterfell (Stark)
Right Orbit = Sandspear (Martell)
Lock Targets = Highgarden (Tyrell)
Once you have begun and completed Each set for these locations you then start the final round for King's Landing.
I believe this is accurate, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I've only fully completed Iron Throne once and I was playing solo at home so I wasn't focusing on the DMD very much.

That sounds pretty darn close to accurate. I know when you complete all the sets you go into victory laps (which may be kings landing at this point?), and draining to one ball at this point will end iron throne and reset the game. Holy hell is the game harder to setup 2nd time around without having a LOL at your disposal

#4614 6 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Does not seem likely as she already had the chance and let him.... to his own fate?

No. She let the Hound, not the Mountain. The Mountain is a little bit taller than the Hound.

hm (resized).jpghm (resized).jpg

#4615 6 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

No. She let the Hound, not the Mountain. The Mountain is a little bit taller than the Hound.

The Worlds Strongest Man VS. The Worlds Ugliest Man!

Back to the game. I did something on GOT for the first time ever tonight. Playing as Greyjoy, trying to get Martell done to get the add-a-ball. Started BWMB and Martell at the same time. Made some progress in the mode and made it to super J-Pots, then drained down to one ball. In the grace period, Shot the center ramp for the final shot to complete Martell, then smacked the button and got the add-a-ball, right back into MB! This game KICKS ASS!

#4616 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The Worlds Strongest Man VS. The Worlds Ugliest Man!

The mountain ain't no looker anymore since he got f'd up in the trial by combat.

#4617 6 years ago

Another hour till season 7 begins. Get your popcorn ready

#4618 6 years ago

Still holding out hope there is another code update coming, if only fixing the bugs, when you don't get awarded a lit Lord of Light ball save you feel ripped off

#4619 6 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Still holding out hope there is another code update coming, if only fixing the bugs, when you don't get awarded a lit Lord of Light ball save you feel ripped off

Not sure what you are talking about? Mine always lights as far as I know?

#4620 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not sure what you are talking about? Mine always lights as far as I know?

If you have ball save lit on the outlanes, it doesn't always give it to you, plays the sound but no ball save, happens on right side for me, its not the switch

#4621 6 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

If you have ball save lit on the outlanes, it doesn't always give it to you, plays the sound but no ball save, happens on right side for me, its not the switch

The only time I have ever had this happen is when I take a tilt warning at the same time.

#4622 6 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

I could be wrong but I don't think I've ever had this happen to me. I did have a switch that was not working every once in awhile and it would happen occasionally but since I resoldered the wires to that switch it definitely has not happened since. I know you said your switch is ok, I'm just telling you what happened in my case. Chuckwurt or Eskaybee will definitely be able to tell you if this is a code issue or not. They know the code better than Dwight does for this game!

#4623 6 years ago

Man, it sure does seem like my right ramp is hard to hit. Center ramp very reasonable. Any else having issues with this? It's me and not the pin for sure but some others shots seem tough (I'm loooking at you left orbit too!)

#4624 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Man, it sure does seem like my right ramp is hard to hit. Center ramp very reasonable. Any else having issues with this? It's me and not the pin for sure but some others shots seem tough (I'm loooking at you left orbit too!)

You can backhand the left orbit and the right ramp both, as well as hit them from the opposite flippers. They arent super hard to hit but GOT does require precision shots or you will get alot of bricks. Its just one of the many reasons it is such an awesome game.

#4625 6 years ago

Agree it's such a great game. I can backhand left loop no issue but have a hard time back hand to the upper playfield. See lots of videos and they make it look easy. I must not be doing it right.

Never had a problem with lord of light ball save? You sure you don't have an intermittent switch issue? Esoteric_rt

#4626 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The only time I have ever had this happen is when I take a tilt warning at the same time.

Same here. I think that may be part of the code though. Every time I take a tilt warning I don't get my LOL. I really hate that rule if it really is one.

#4627 6 years ago

Backhand it. Same with the left orbit.

#4628 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Like Chris said. The bug is when you take a tilt warning while running over the ball save switch. That's the only time it won't give it to you. Pretty sure.

#4629 6 years ago

Thought. What flipper rubbers do you have on? Factory black? Different colors? Super bands? I don't like super bands or titan flipper rubber on any pins for the reasons of it affecting the geometry of the design.

#4630 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thought. What flipper rubbers do you have on? Factory black? Different colors? Super bands? I don't like super bands or titan flipper rubber on any pins for the reasons of it affecting the geometry of the design.

I have Perfect Play from PBL. They're silicon, simular to Titans. Had blue to match the blue playfield on premium, but right now I have red ones on there. We KNOW Eric has one blue, one white. LOL

#4631 6 years ago
Quoted from VMethos:

Here is my video from the Iron Throne. You can see all Houses ( Completed, without King´s Landing )

#4632 6 years ago

Yeah, I usually backhand left orbit. The right ramp I need to get ball under control and make a dedicated shot. Hitting the right ramp on the fly is more difficult for me. Funny thing is my original post was actually for AS. Forgot what thread I was in!

#4633 6 years ago

Without reading all of these posts here.
Is it possible backhand the right orbit.
In my machine not, right ramp, yes.
But right orbit is too right to shoot backhand.
If that is only in my machine, what can i change in the setting?

#4634 6 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Is it possible backhand the right orbit.

No. Not from a trap. Rolling backhands are possible though.

#4635 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. Not from a trap. Rolling backhands are possible though.

Same here. I like to give the ball a little tippidy tap, let it roll up the inlane just a bit and then back down my raised flipper. I can backhand the right orbit or hit the lock targets with about 90% effectiveness. I love that you can backhand the top LOL target too... Ritchie gave the player a lot of options with this game to reduce risk if you can figure out how to get the ball trapped.

#4636 6 years ago

My favorite part of the PF is --> Orbit shot to bounce pass to backhand orbit shot. Works easier going the left but I can't get enough of it.

#4637 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I have Perfect Play from PBL. They're silicon, simular to Titans. Had blue to match the blue playfield on premium, but right now I have red ones on there. We KNOW Eric has one blue, one white. LOL

Try going back to factory black! Bet you can backhand that right ramp after

#4638 6 years ago

real reds for me backhand easy

#4639 6 years ago

Titans here. Backhands all day and easy.

#4640 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm with you. I tried Titans for a short period of time and just couldn't get use to them. Maybe I'll give them another try someday.

#4641 6 years ago

So, I have a premium game, I've been slowly modding it into my version of a "House Stark LE" game. I've been thinking about adding a topper, although I don't have the ceiling height for the stern dragon topper. So I've been thinking about alternatives, originally I was thinking about adding a sword. Jon Snow's blade, Longclaw would be cool but it's 45" long. I think that might be to long for a topper, so I don't know.

It seems that this season in the tv show Dragonglass is going to become very important in the battle for the dawn, so I though about getting a obsidian knife, but I don't know, nothing has jumped out to me yet.

Maybe, Catspaw; that's the dagger that is used in season one to try and kill Bran Stark. We've seen Arya Stark with it in season 7 previews, so it might become important too, again I'm pretty undecided.

Does anyone have any cool ideas for a topper? Something other then the off the shelf generic stuff. I'm looking for something with a little wow factor.

#4642 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

So, I have a premium game, I've been slowly modding it into my version of a "House Stark LE" game. I've been thinking about adding a topper, although I don't have the ceiling height for the stern dragon topper. So I've been thinking about alternatives, originally I was thinking about adding a sword. Jon Snow's blade, Longclaw would be cool but it's 45" long. I think that might be to long for a topper, so I don't know.
It seems that this season in the tv show Dragonglass is going to become very important in the battle for the dawn, so I though about getting a obsidian knife, but I don't know, nothing has jumped out to me yet.
Maybe, Catspaw; that's the dagger that is used in season one to try and kill Bran Stark. We've seen Arya Stark with it in season 7 previews, so it might become important too, again I'm pretty undecided.
Does anyone have any cool ideas for a topper? Something other then the off the shelf generic stuff. I'm looking for something with a little wow factor.

I think the GOT topper from Stern is pretty amazing honestly. It's definitely on my want list.

#4643 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I like this "Topper", makes your pin not to Stark LE but fits the whole theme and pin and you get it for a fair price

#4644 6 years ago

This isn't a complaint, but have there been any recent rumors or rumblings about a GoT code update? There are still lots of awesome call-outs that are in the code, but not programmed. It also seems like the premium upper playfield could use another pass.

Again, not complaining, just wondering if there are any rumors.

#4645 6 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

This isn't a complaint, but have there been any recent rumors or rumblings about a GoT code update? There are still lots of awesome call-outs that are in the code, but not programmed. It also seems like the premium upper playfield could use another pass.
Again, not complaining, just wondering if there are any rumors.

No rumors but people are wanting one final update to polish things up a little. I would personally be surprised if it happens at this point.

#4646 6 years ago

No code updates expected from this guy.

#4647 6 years ago
Quoted from ernoe:

Here is my video from the Iron Throne. You can see all Houses ( Completed, without King´s Landing )
» YouTube video

Nice vid.

I think Eskaybee is probably correct that King's Landing is a Victory Lap mode while still in multiball after completing the final set.
I got to Iron Throne yesterday and completed each set and had King's Landing going but then double drained. My final ball did not continue Iron Throne at King's Landing but instead was at the start of the game again with nothing lit.

I also noticed in your vid, you were at "The Twins" at one point, so I'm not really sure how the locations match, but I typically do see that the right ramp matched Winterfell for Stark and right orbit is Sunspear for Martell. Not sure what correlation The Twins is (Freys aligned with Lannister?)

#4648 6 years ago

Love the show, and the pin. That show. Looking forward to the season. Good start.

Pin, nice too!

#4649 6 years ago

Arya Stark kicks ass. I'll say that for sure.

#4650 6 years ago

Arya Stark kicks ass. I'll say that for sure.

Even Aryas friends should fear her. His sister should fear her.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.