Topic Stats

• 6,310 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 767 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg
CFA15BFF-108B-4D99-A796-8B37726457B7 (resized).jpeg
15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg
18794F64-73BA-4BCA-AB12-21F1BE6BD6BD (resized).jpeg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg

There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 127.
#4551 2 years ago

Damn you Stern and your cheapo coil stops. At least now I know why my left flipper was sometimes sticking.

20170617_135804 (resized).jpg

#4552 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Damn you Stern and your cheapo coil stops. At least now I know why my left flipper was sometimes sticking.

Had to rebuild my right flipper already. Coil stop fell apart when I went inspecting.

#4553 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And now in English...

Yep. Stupid phone. Thought I edited before anyone saw that.

#4554 2 years ago

Thanks for the tips, I tweaked the wireform and think I finally found the sweet spot. So far so good.

#4555 2 years ago

Well, loving the game thus far and have LOTS of room for improvement

Prior to getting this pin I had put maybe 5-10 games on GOT each on a pro and LE's. I thought it would be funny to post my first score for each house. Not quite in the billions yet

Stark: 262,224,760
Baratheon: 5,224,740
Greyjoy: 23,279,320
Lannister: 142,905,220
Martel: 161,285,740
Tyrell: 78,017,850

Dang those yellow standups can rocket a ball into the outline faster than you can see it! Really looking forward to getting some more time on this pin for sure.

#4556 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I wonder if those were old stock? The ones on my GoT pro (very first run) haven't had a problem, but the ones in ST, ACDC and IMVE have all been shit. It's probably not even 200 plays for the brass part to completely disintegrate.

Rob

#4557 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Well, loving the game thus far and have LOTS of room for improvement
Prior to getting this pin I had put maybe 5-10 games on GOT each on a pro and LE's. I thought it would be funny to post my first score for each house. Not quite in the billions yet
Stark: 262,224,760
Baratheon: 5,224,740
Greyjoy: 23,279,320
Lannister: 142,905,220
Martel: 161,285,740
Tyrell: 78,017,850
Dang those yellow standups can rocket a ball into the outline faster than you can see it! Really looking forward to getting some more time on this pin for sure.

Don't feel bad. I've had the game since it came out and have yet to break 2 billion. Embarrassing.

#4558 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't feel bad. I've had the game since it came out and have yet to break 2 billion. Embarrassing.

I had the 1st delivered premium game in the world, I think I've hit 2 billion twice and rarely pass the 1 billion mark.

Some games I don't even get blackwater multiball until ball 3

#4559 2 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I had the 1st delivered premium game in the world, I think I've hit 2 billion twice and rarely pass the 1 billion mark.
Some games I don't even get blackwater multiball until ball 3

Thank you. I'm about to start a support group for people that suck at this game.

#4560 2 years ago

Charter memberships still available?

#4561 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thank you. I'm about to start a support group for people that suck at this game.

/subscribe

#4562 2 years ago

So, I'm finally on board with the new hotness of taking Targaryen, Greyjoy, Tyrell and Lannister into HOTK. I used to always go for Stark instead of Targaryen. Of course, Targaryen is much, much harder to complete than Stark, but the potential payout is huge! Since I have a premium, every shot to the Kickback not only builds towards Targaryen, it also builds towards WallMB. So I've been trying to time it so that I can use Wall to help complete Tar III. During this epic HOTK I had individual RAM hurry-up shots of 600M, 400M and 200M. The total score was just a shade over 7Bil, but as you can see, more than half that score came from HOTK.

20170621_212802 (resized).jpg

#4563 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good lord man.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Damn you Stern and your cheapo coil stops.

Quoted from Rob_G:

I wonder if those were old stock?

Oh wow the gold dust is back?! I'll have to check mine...hasn't thought aboot it since the Met days.

#4564 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I haven't broke 2 million yet either boob so im.in on being a part of that support group lol.

#4565 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I haven't broke 2 million yet either boob so im.in on being a part of that support group lol.

2 million? I think you need to plunge the ball or something....

Rob

#4566 2 years ago

Where o where can i get one of those alternate translights...?

#4567 2 years ago

Couple of questions...

I've gotten to wall multi ball once but not sure how I did it. Can someone explain how to get it and what (other than trying to hit blinking lights) you're supposed to do?

Is there a skill shot in the game?

Other than adding a ball with Baratheon, what does a lit action button do?

Thanks for the help.

I still haven't broken a billion yet on score but at least consistently getting a few hundred million which is better than a week ago when I got mine.

#4568 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

2 million? I think you need to plunge the ball or something....
Rob

Lol....2 billion I mean. Two million would definitely be sad!

#4569 2 years ago

I've gotten to wall multi ball once but not sure how I did it. Can someone explain how to get it and what (other than trying to hit blinking lights) you're supposed to do?

The top lanes above the pops. Complete six times then shoot the dragon kickback shot. If you are house Baratheon then it only takes 4 lane completions to light and the jackpots and super jackpots are worth about 10 times as much.

Standard top flashing lane like iron man. Real skill shot is to soft plunge and not validate the playfield.

Martell is the add a ball house, not Baratheon. If you're a house other than Martell, the action button cashes in your iron bank score. That is increased with combos that are made during your ball. It's pointless to hit it outside of right before your ball drains. Just hit it as you're draining.

#4570 2 years ago

Also in wall, hit three ramps for jackpots then the dragon shot for super jack. Then three orbits for jacks and then the dragon shot for super jacks. Rinse and repeat.

#4571 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol....2 billion I mean. Two million would definitely be sad!

No...that would just be a normal game for me.

#4572 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The top lanes above the pops. Complete six times then shoot the dragon kickback shot. If you are house Baratheon then it only takes 4 lane completions to light and the jackpots and super jackpots are worth about 10 times as much.

He has a prem/LE. So shoot Castle Black six times, not the top lanes. Then I think the right loop starts it.

#4573 2 years ago

Nope. Pro here (and need to change my lineup list if I accidentally put the wrong version in) and oops on which house does add a ball. Thanks so much for the info.

Edit...yep, just checked and I accidentally moved the Prem/LE from my wishlist over to my collection. I've deleted that and correctly added the Pro to my collection.

#4574 2 years ago

Couple of questions...
Thanks for the help.
I still haven't broken a billion yet on score but at least consistently getting a few hundred million which is better than a week ago when I got mine.

One other way to get the add-a-ball is if you begin the game as Greyjoy, then defeat the Martell mode. On the Pro, the easiest way to get Wall MB is to trap up on the left and backhand the orbit. Do this enough times and work your lanes up top and Wall will be lit at the Dragon shot. Interestingly, Wall MB itself is not worth a ton, but can be used to help complete difficult modes, or used to knock down a bunch of drop targets, which builds up the spinner value. Even a good Wall MB rarely yields more than 100M.

#4575 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Even a good Wall MB rarely yields more than 100M.

Is that a weekend challenge?

#4576 2 years ago

Cool advice. Will give that a try too

So many cool ways to approach this game. I'm not currently choosing any specific order as regard to what house to play first. Just trying them all to get an idea of what each requires.

#4577 2 years ago

Oh yeah, my pro came from RandomKG who is a far better player than me. Very tempted to erase his scores as I will probably never beat any of them.

#4578 2 years ago

Sweet! Playing as stark got 1.338 billion and played HOTK for first time. Also got my best WIC at just shy of 85 million.

Awesome part was I had just decided to wipe KG's scores (sorry bud) so can now start to track my personal bests.

#4579 2 years ago

I know a lot of people don't reset high scores but if you buy a game from a ridiculously good player it's painful seeing the poor comparison. I reset and then it's nice to watch the scores rise. When i first got this i was struggling to get above 500 million and then the first billion followed by a 3 billion and now just this week topped 6 billion and Iron Throne now achieved twice. Love this game and can't seem to get enough of it.

#4580 2 years ago

Is there any real worth in collecting the wildfire? Like the 'bash the old lady and grab her wildfire' mode for example....

Rob

#4581 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is there any real worth in collecting the wildfire? Like the 'bash the old lady and grab her wildfire' mode for example....
Rob

I use the wildfire mode to advance my PF multipliers easier.

#4582 2 years ago

What is wildfire exactly?

#4583 2 years ago

You build wildfire by hitting the green tyrel targets on the right side. I think it increases points during blackwater multiball

#4584 2 years ago

Wildfire_explosion (resized).jpg

#4585 2 years ago

In the show it's like green napalm. In the game if you have your lock lit, hit the green Tyrell targets (both of them) to light wildfire at the ram. Hit the ram repeatedly to up your base jackpot value for blackwater multiball.

The main advantage to this mode is that while it's running it only takes three shots to advance the PF multiplier instead of 4.

#4586 2 years ago

Stanis fleet burns

#4587 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Stanis fleet burns

Stanis.....

<--- idiot who owns game, has never seen the show, and could not figure out what "Status" was. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

#4588 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Stanis.....
<--- idiot who owns game, has never seen the show, and could not figure out what "Status" was. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Nope. You're the only one.

#4589 2 years ago

Yep. Wasn't it also used to bring down the whole chapel and take out all the zealots? That was an amazing turn of events and the plot last season (I think it was the last one or the one before...heck, when does the next season start? Can't wait!)

#4590 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Stanis.....

And here all along I thought it was "Santas feet burn"

#4591 2 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

And here all along I thought it was "Santas feet burn"

#4592 2 years ago

I am somehow stuck in my progress of the game. Seems that the 7 billion with IT is my limit. Darn! I cant get beyond that, trying 50 games or so and no result beyond. There is so much more I know.
What to do now?

(oh Eskabee, when you happen to be in Europe...)

#4593 2 years ago

Except for one lucky game, My limit it about 700 million so deal with it!

#4594 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

I am somehow stuck in my progress of the game. Seems that the 7 billion with IT is my limit. Darn! I cant get beyond that, trying 50 games or so and no result beyond. There is so much more I know.
What to do now?
(oh Eskabee, when you happen to be in Europe...)

Two big keys to the blow up score (3 if you include the WHC and WMB exploit).
- Maximize multipliers. With 7 Billion it sounds like you have that down but always try to go into a mode with at least 3x PF going.
- Blow up HOTK. If you don't get to the super jackpot big blow up games scores really aren't going to be there. This mode can easily be 2 billion plus if you get to the super jackpot.

Also, if you are going for score. You can do better when you don't stack modes. Stacking modes makes it easier to get to HOTK or IT but it makes it harder to truly squeeze out all the points you can from the mode. Let's take Martel for example. Easily the easiest mode in the game. I'm sure most people finish it with less than 100 million points by going orbit 3 times and then a ramp. Now take that same mode and start with PF x at 3+. Now go in the order:
- ramp
- orbit
- ramp
- orbit
- ramp
- orbit
- ramp

Doing this now increased your shot multiplier (should be at "I think" 4x with this pattern for the center ramp). Now if you have 3X PF going that center collect shot is now worth 12x. That sub 100 million point mode is now worth a couple hundred million.

Now do the same for Stark. Just center ramping it throughout is only going to net you 75 million. Rotate shots to get the shot multiplier up and the PF multiplier up and you can easily collect nearly a billion points at that same 12x total multiplier we used for Martel.

Hopefully this is a good example of how to squeeze points out. That is really what makes this game so great to me is that you have to really think about points or progress which changes how you play drastically.

#4595 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Two big keys to the blow up score (3 if you include the WHC and WMB exploit).

Exploit? It's intended. Unless you mean the bug to keep ball saver on in which I still don't know what triggers it. I thought I did but was wrong.

#4596 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Exploit? It's intended. Unless you mean the bug to keep ball saver on in which I still don't know what triggers it. I thought I did but was wrong.

Speaking purely of the ball saver part. Getting that going you can kill the score pretty safely. Oddly enough I'm actually finding that I like the WHC MB with the BWMB the most. I never do good on the WHC and Wall stack for some reason.

Another trick, which is also intended but exploitable, is the spinner strategy. I like to go there if I get to HOTK and have already used my add a ball. I'll just build the spinner and keep nailing it until I lose the ball.

#4597 2 years ago

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you guys for this thread. It's helped me understand the game quite a bit more.

#4598 2 years ago

Another blinder this morning and upped my best previous by 2 billion.

IMG_1130 (resized).JPG

Also had a very good IRon Throne round and got to Winterfel with 2 shots to complete. Would that have completed Iron Throne or is there more after that? Adrenaline rush of a game.

IMG_1131 (resized).JPG

#4599 2 years ago

Gentlemen......winter has come! Starts Sunday!

IMG_0420 (resized).PNG

#4600 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Gentlemen......winter has come! Starts Sunday!

I was just going to post about the new season trailer. Looks bad ass! The production and scenes look like there taking the show to entirely new level.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Union City, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside