Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 127.
#401 4 years ago

let us talk about 'tea' and 'crumpets' on the ''GOT" thread as well. I plan on baking a turkey at 325deg this thanksgiving for my family. I also plan on figuring out the problem on my 77 cadi as it is not throttling down after it warms up. Sometimes I have issues with ESRI software as it will not configure with 'Abby' software. I don't know, but I figure out the software glitches after the break.

DO YOU CARE? DOES ANYBODY CARE? please keep the thread relevant to the matter at fact...thank you

#402 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

let us talk about 'tea' and 'crumpets' on the ''GOT" thread as well. I plan on baking a turkey at 325deg this thanksgiving for my family. I also plan on figuring out the problem on my 77 cadi as it is not throttling down after it warms up. Sometimes I have issues with ESRI software as it will not configure with 'Abby' software. I don't know, but I figure out the software glitches after the break.
DO YOU CARE? DOES ANYBODY CARE? please keep the thread relevant to the matter at fact...thank you

Again. Wtf are you talking about.

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Again. Wtf are you talking about.

cool, lets talk about 'our' wives on a pinball thread. how many kids do you have? how old are they? what is your profession? how much $ a yr do you make?

I/we don't give a shit, this thread 'was' about a pinball machine, that turned into you 'glorifying' your wife and you life and 'I really don't care'.

pinball? not really, I might as well go over to match.com to hear about relationships

#404 4 years ago

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think there's alcohol and perhaps a turkey baster involved.

#405 4 years ago

cool, lets talk about 'our' wives on a pinball thread. how many kids do you have? how old are they? what is your profession? how much $ a yr do you make?
I/we don't give a shit, this thread 'was' about a pinball machine, that turned into you 'glorifying' your wife and you life and 'I really don't care'.
pinball? not really, I might as well go over to match.com to hear about relationships

Holy crap lol. Dude read my comments. It was my wife and I playing GOT for the first time. She had some comments on it as well as I did. I had an opinion which of course would not be favored since it was a negative impression. I never said ANYTHING that was not on TOPIC which is GoT. You need to sober up man, dont take my negative impression/opinion to heart. Not EVERYONE is going to like the machine the same way you do. Thats just how things are.

#406 4 years ago

My wife's awesome. Way better than yours.

#407 4 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think there's alcohol and perhaps a turkey baster involved.

I think he is so drunk he cant even read. Where is he getting this shit from? Now he is PM'ing me. Whats this guys problem?

#408 4 years ago

I think he is so drunk he cant even read. Where is he getting this shit from? Now he is PM'ing me. Whats this guys problem?

He lives in Wyoming.

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He lives in Wyoming.

I hear beer tastes better in Wyoming. So, I forgive him. I have countless moments where I posted completely hammered on Pinside. But I got better. Sorta. lol

#410 4 years ago

You're dissing his new pin, and he's obviously butt hurt from it.

#411 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

You're dissing his new pin, and he's obviously butt hurt from it.

I feel bad for his butt, sorry butt. But lets get back on topic. I did say at the end of my negative opinion.... The LE still holds potential. Just in case I hurt future butt's. It is just one dudes opinion. Dont let my stupid butt hurt your butt people. Enjoy your game...

#412 4 years ago

I love
thumbs down.

none of you live in WYO and understand the west

#413 4 years ago

Okay please take it to the basement if any of the smack talk goes past here thread bans will be handed out.

Thank you. I know you did not instigate it or go too far just asking it to stop.

#414 4 years ago

Sounds good

#415 4 years ago

Holy crap lol. Dude read my comments. It was my wife and I playing GOT for the first time. She had some comments on it as well as I did. I had an opinion which of course would not be favored since it was a negative impression. I never said ANYTHING that was not on TOPIC which is GoT. You need to sober up man, dont take my negative impression/opinion to heart. Not EVERYONE is going to like the machine the same way you do. Thats just how things are.

Well judging from the general feedback of the Pro (and no I'm not buying one) your opinion of the gameplay and feel is in the vast minority. I've played the Pro in 82 on multiple occasions and it feels great and the gameplay is fantastic. Sorry it didn't meet your expectations of what a GoT pin should be.

#416 4 years ago

I feel bad for his butt, sorry butt. But lets get back on topic. I did say at the end of my negative opinion.... The LE still holds potential. Just in case I hurt future butt's. It is just one dudes opinion. Dont let my stupid butt hurt your butt people. Enjoy your game...

Well, I'm getting an LE, and if you diss it, you're toast.

#417 4 years ago

I only have 'love' for pinball people....end of story

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Well judging from the general feedback of the Pro (and no I'm not buying one) your opinion of the gameplay and feel is in the vast minority. I've played the Pro in 82 on multiple occasions and it feels great and the gameplay is fantastic. Sorry it didn't meet your expectations of what a GoT pin should be.

His opinion is mostly based on the physical feel and appearance of the game. Seems like he made up his mind before he played because this game is down right fun. Picard I suggest you go and give the game a solid 4-5 hours and I'm sure your opinion will improve. You're missing out on a great player.

#419 4 years ago

I love
thumbs down.
none of you live in WYO and understand the west

I do. Beautiful state, and I loved my visit there. And I thought it was really cool when big flyin' saucers landed by Devil's Tower.

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, I'm getting an LE, and if you diss it, you're toast.

And I hope after I play it, your butt feels amazing and doesn't hurt lol

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Yes! Overwhelming census is the game is a winner. Hope to see my Premium in the near future.

#422 4 years ago

what ever happened to the pinball community? who cares about other things.

#423 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

His opinion is mostly based on the physical feel and appearance of the game. Seems like he made up his mind before he played because this game is down right fun. Picard I suggest you go and give the game a solid 4-5 hours and I'm sure your opinion will improve. You're missing out on a great player.

You have a very valid point. I threw up when I saw it, which then ruined any chance I would leave with a positive review. Another problem, I was pretty sober when I played it. The next time I play it I will make sure I am drunk. That way that ugly chick looks hot and I can play it the way it should be.

#424 4 years ago

I think the "game of thrones" part of the game is more of an add on marketing tool to sell more games (and I'm a huge fan of the show), than a theme to base the machine around. I've just decided that it is a Fantasy theme pin, loosely designed around the Game of Thrones series. Full disclosure; I'm in for a Pre (1st NIB)

I do think the theme integration could have been better, but again I've decided to focus on the RPG elements of the code as a cool feature and the house modes supplemental to that. If the machine was entirely and purely a Game of Thrones pin, I'd expect something more. But for me, judging it as an RPG Fantasy pin it has me sold.

I've only played the Pro for about 45 min, but as a novice player not getting very deep into the rules I had just as much fun playing this game as I would have had playing LOTR or MM; two other Fantasy themed games that are liked by many.

#425 4 years ago

That way that ugly chick looks hot and I can play it the way it should be.

You talk about your wife like that on pinside?

#426 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No, that was about yours. lol

#427 4 years ago

BOOYAH!!!

#428 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Actually, believe it or not, JLP somehow managed to land a non-ugly wife.

#429 4 years ago

cool, once again...but maybe 'I beg my pard'..... GOT anyone? I had to adjust the battering ram..

#430 4 years ago

cool, once again...but maybe 'I beg my pard'..... GOT anyone? I had to adjust the battering ram..

How that work out for you? What on earth could break on that already? Isn't it only a few hours old?

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Actually, believe it or not, JLP somehow managed to land a non-ugly wife.

Out kicked the coverage?

#432 4 years ago

What needed adjusting?
What was the fix?

#433 4 years ago

How that work out for you? What on earth could break on that already? Isn't it only a few hours old?

Have you ever opened an nib? Most need some sort of tweaking one way or other.

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Have you ever opened an nib? Most need some sort of tweaking one way or other.

I have not.

#435 4 years ago

seriously, what is the problem? I love WPC machines, I love SAM and SPIKE machine softwares. I give up. but, I am having a ball playing these FUCKED UP MACHINES: metallica, got, twd, etc, etc. blah blah. who cares, I have fun, then I will die havin fun

#436 4 years ago

Shout out to Prairie Pinball here in Regina, Playdium and Stern for getting me a replacement node board within a couple of days. Very speedy service that exceeded my expectations! My game is now back up and running. The node board beside the left flipper was replaced because 3 coils were out, most importantly the right flipper being one of them.

Rob

#437 4 years ago

Any issues with air balls off the right flipper? I turned the coil power as low as it would go and I still get the occasional air ball.

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Even better since there is always a line to play GOT people finally started dumping quarters into my SoF next to it

#439 4 years ago

There is a plate under the playfield that screws into the battering ram. On my game, the 2 mounting screws were loose in the shipping box and the plate was in the bottom of the cabinet. I played it quite a bit before noticing anything was wrong.

Rob

#440 4 years ago

seriously, what is the problem? I love WPC machines, I love SAM and SPIKE machine softwares. I give up. but, I am having a ball playing these FUCKED UP MACHINES: Metallica, got, twd, etc, etc. blah blah. who cares, I have fun, then I will die havin fun

I was just asking what broke. That ram seemed rather indestructible since it is just a ram. So frankly, curious what could even break on it. Don't be so defensive..

Quoted from sk8ball:

Even better since there is always a line to play GOT people finally started dumping quarters into my SoF next to it

no one was in line when I played GoT, or after.

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Any issues with air balls off the right flipper? I turned the coil power as low as it would go and I still get the occasional air ball.

No airballs. But I let the ball settle most of the time from right flipper to left if it doesn't make the shots.

Rob

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

hello 'jodester', good to see somebody that will actually contribute to this forum. as of now, the only issues I am observing relates to...just the battering ram. I have made multiple adjustments to it as well as adding some white lithium grease to the battering ram as it is 'metal to plastic'. end of story, now it is more 'lubricated' and responsive

#443 4 years ago

<blockquote cite="

no one was in line when I played GoT, or after.

You weren't at 82...

#444 4 years ago

FWIW, I talked to my distributor and GOT Premium might not be available until January. He did say possibly late December but didn't sound too convinced.

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

FWIW, I talked to my distributor and GOT Premium might not be available until January. He did say possibly late December but didn't sound too convinced.

No prob, get the kinks worked out and maybe code will be a little further as well.

#446 4 years ago

So is anyone selling a pyramid protector yet? Or do I. Need to cobble something together?

#447 4 years ago

hey! look what just showed up after diner.

got.jpg

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

hey! look what just showed up after diner.

got.jpg

After dinner? or did you get a diner too!?

Congrats!

#449 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

After dinner? or did you get a diner too!?
Congrats!

oops, my bad, dinner.

#450 4 years ago

Liking the new code for sure. Actually cashed in the 3x Super Jackpot and it was like close to 200M? Definitely worth it compared to before when it was like 6M?

Still seems like Greyjoy is the tough but more rewarding way to play...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside