Topic Stats

• 6,310 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 767 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg
CFA15BFF-108B-4D99-A796-8B37726457B7 (resized).jpeg
15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg
18794F64-73BA-4BCA-AB12-21F1BE6BD6BD (resized).jpeg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg

There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 127.
#4201 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Oh I dunno. Maybe try Greyjoy and stack WHC and Wall MB. I score 17+ bill
On wall when bringing in houses (Martel, Baratheon, tyrel and Stark)

#4202 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Oh I dunno. Maybe try Greyjoy and stack WHC and Wall MB. I score 17+ bill

You say this like it's a regular occurrence. Stack those four house with wall MB? I don't understand cause you can't do that? 17 billion from Wall MB? You must've played that mode for 10 hours straight.

Video please.

#4203 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You say this like it's a regular occurrence. Stack those four house with wall MB? I don't understand cause you can't do that? 17 billion from Wall MB? You must've played that mode for 10 hours straight.
Video please.

I believe it. Baratheon increases wall mb values and I've blown up that mb several times as Baratheon. Stark benefits from WHC. So if you play as greyjoy and get all the scoring bonuses + Tyrell combo multiplier + Martell add a ball. You could get some serious wall supers with a 15x+ multipliers. Add in WHC jackpots and I believe it.

#4204 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I believe it. Baratheon increases wall mb values and I've blown up that mb several times as Baratheon. Stark benefits from WHC. So if you play as greyjoy and get all the scoring bonuses + Tyrell combo multiplier + Martell add a ball. You could get some serious wall supers with a 15x+ multipliers. Add in WHC jackpots and I believe it.

Didn't realize Baratheon did anything but get you to wall faster. I'll try this once I complete my goal of a 2 billion WHC super collect.

#4205 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Give me a reason to play any other house besides Martell. I mean somtimes I will play Tyrell or Greyjoy but never in a tournament setting. Lannister and Stark are just never played.

I never play martell, tyrell all the way in tournament. Have seldom lost to martell players this way.

#4206 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I never play martell, tyrell all the way in tournament. Have seldom lost to martell players this way.

What about Greyjoy? Depending on how the games set up and playing I've been crushing with it. Getting over a bil on ball one pretty regularly.

#4207 2 years ago

My favorite house is House Spinner! LOL...

#4208 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Video please.

It was a relatively short game...Ive had many much longer, and the 17+ billion wall multiball was the best i've done. A friend was here while I was playing the Wall/WHC stack & said at some point i was collecting 1.2 to 1.5 bil wall supers. Its all about the Tyrell inlane max bonus multiplier and keeping the battering ram going. Ive had other in the 10-14 bill range but the 17bill one was by far the best. Stacking WHC with that mode also extends the ball saver as long as you let balls drain & relaunch into the pops. (Elwin showed me that trick) Nothing in the game can score like that stack does unless you have an insane HOTK which is not as likely since they fixed the bug and the ball saver isn't on nearly as long.

#4209 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Stacking WHC with that mode also extends the ball saver as long as you let balls drain & relaunch into the pops.

Well that's lame. Makes way more sense now. Still impressive though. I'll give it a go when I get my game back.

#4210 2 years ago

I enjoy reading these crazy scoring strategies you guys post.
I barely sniff wall mb here and there, but it's still fun to know whats possible!

#4211 2 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I enjoy reading these crazy scoring strategies you guys post.
I barely sniff wall mb here and there, but it's still fun to know whats possible!

Much easier to get to on the pro. I've never played it on a prem. Haha

#4212 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Much easier to get to on the pro. I've never played it on a prem. Haha

Yes, Wall on a premium is quite a few Dragon shots. Also, if I understand it correctly, the reason I rarely see Targaryen on my premium is that no shots to the Dragon count as progress towards Targaryen until AFTER you hit enough to qualify Wall. I could be wrong on that but it sure seems that way.

#4213 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yes, Wall on a premium is quite a few Dragon shots. Also, if I understand it correctly, the reason I rarely see Targaryen on my premium is that no shots to the Dragon count as progress towards Targaryen until AFTER you hit enough to qualify Wall. I could be wrong on that but it sure seems that way.

That sucks! So you can't play targaryean mode until after qualifying Wall MB? Weak sauce!

#4214 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Funny story. GOT certainly kicks ass. Been awhile since I've put up a score like this. But I found yet another bug in this game; I switched some of the music out for music from the show, including the high score initials, and when I put up a score like this after a couple beers, I just had to crank the music. However, as soon as you touch the volume during the high score play, it locks in wherever you are on the initials and ends the game!!! So until we get some updated code from Dwight, my GC, stark, and iron throne initials will look like this....

Have you added any additional call outs from the show or just music. I still have your version running in my TWD and love it.

#4215 2 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Have you added any additional call outs from the show or just music. I still have your version running in my TWD and love it.

Just music. And it's only 3 song changes; Blackwater multiball, high score music, end game music. Changed out for music from the show. I'd like to dig in deeper one day and add some of the newer show call outs.

Glad you like the TWD one I think it's one of the better ones out there but I am biased

#4216 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

That's not accurate. 3 shots to it while not in a mode or MB qualifies it. Do it all the time as I like to stack it with my MB now since there are some good points in that mode.

#4217 2 years ago

You do not have to qualify Wall multiball before Targaryean on LE/Prem. Shots count toward both as long as not hit while playing another house battle.

#4218 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That's not accurate. 3 shots to it while not in a mode or MB qualifies it. Do it all the time as I like to stack it with my MB now since there are some good points in that mode.

Quoted from tigerpin:

You do not have to qualify Wall multiball before Targaryean on LE/Prem. Shots count toward both as long as not hit while playing another house battle.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. I knew there was some funny business there but wasn't sure how it worked. I guess I'm frequently hitting the dragon shot while in a mode or MB rather than not in one.

#4219 2 years ago

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone please explain what the Tyrell inlane bonus is/how it works? I have a pro if that makes a difference.

#4220 2 years ago
Quoted from rite_eh:

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone please explain what the Tyrell inlane bonus is/how it works? I have a pro if that makes a difference.

Making combos increases shot multipliers (red flashing arrows). If you run through a lit inlane it relights all those arrows and increases the multiplier by one.

#4221 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Making combos increases shot multipliers (red flashing arrows). If you run through a lit inlane it relights all those arrows and increases the multiplier by one.

Thank you, wasn't aware of this!

#4222 2 years ago
Quoted from rite_eh:

Thank you, wasn't aware of this!

Also if you've ever looked up at the DMD and saw the different numbers at the bottom 2x 3x 2x 3x 5x, that is telling you what each major shot is multiplied by if you shoot it.

#4223 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Oh I dunno. Maybe try Greyjoy and stack WHC and Wall MB. I scored 17+ bill

You do that all the time? Sounds like a fluke

#4224 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

That was the best I've done on it. I have had others that were around 10billion just for the multiball alone.

#4225 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

No fluke. WHC + Wall mb super stack is by far one of the most lucrative scoring strategies because not only is there a bug with the ball saver in this stack, but so is the 5x pf multiplier. If you keep balls in the pops, both your multiplier & ball saver will be infinite. Has been in the code for a year+. Can't wait for the day KME blows this up in another championship and thanks Dwight again for the trophy #wheresthecode Dwight

#4226 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

One last challenge before I send this away. Get over 2 billion in WHC multiball. If you've already done it, well done. Haha

Alright faggot, time to get your game back

image (resized).jpg

#4227 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No fluke. WHC + Wall mb super stack is by far one of the most lucrative scoring strategies because not only is there a bug with the ball saver in this stack, but so is the 5x pf multiplier. If you keep balls in the pops, both your multiplier & ball saver will be infinite. Has been in the code for a year+. Can't wait for the day KME blows this up in another championship and thanks Dwight again for the trophy #wheresthecode Dwight

And just to prove my point, we know how under powered Lannister is...well, this was done with Lannister and the super stack, imagine if I was greyjoy with martell, Baratheon, tyrell, and stark

image (resized).jpg

#4228 2 years ago

Your guys scores just make me want to go sit in a corner and cry or something lol. As they said in Wayne's World....I'm not worthy......I'm not worthy!

#4229 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Your guys scores just make me want to go sit in a corner and cry or something lol. As they said in Wayne's World....I'm not worthy......I'm not worthy!

Considering I've only gotten a third of SKB's scores, I'm not worthy either. As soon as I get to all the wizard modes in TWD I'm getting GOT back.

#4230 2 years ago

Ok so apparently Winter + Wall MB stack is buggy in the favor of the player? How do you start that? Order of events on a Prem/LE?

#4231 2 years ago

Also I just want to share that I had a 190M Iron Throne today. Hahaha... anti-climactic

#4232 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Ok so apparently Winter + Wall MB stack is buggy in the favor of the player? How do you start that? Order of events on a Prem/LE?

Get wall MB ready but don't start. Then start your fourth WIC hurry up. Before that times out, start wall multiball. Then collect that last hurry up.

#4233 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get wall MB ready but don't start. Then start your fourth WIC hurry up. Before that times out, start wall multiball. Then collect that last hurry up.

Thanks a lot. Trying now

#4234 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bringing in the right houses is the key though.

#4235 2 years ago

I thought bringing the right houses only pertains to HoTK and not the stack mentioned above? For the stack it would probably be good to be Martell though because you can do the add a ball right?

#4236 2 years ago

Yeah I just did the stack and flailed like crazy without really trying for anything but the battering ram. I got up to 4x pf. The ball save did last basically forever. But it did eventually end and my WHC score was only 67M. Didn't see my Wall score. My final score was 1.4B...

So is the exploit that you're constantly in the pops and getting chances at add-a-balls and then the aab gets launched into the pops, rinse and repeat?

#4237 2 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I thought bringing the right houses only pertains to HoTK and not the stack mentioned above? For the stack it would probably be good to be Martell though because you can do the add a ball right?

Nope....You need to play it as Greyjoy & bring in the following houses:

Baratheon
Tyrell
Martel
Stark

#4238 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Nope....You need to play it as Greyjoy & bring in the following houses:
Baratheon
Tyrell
Martel
Stark

Are you taking about HOTK or the WHC/Wall stack?

#4239 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Yeah I just did the stack and flailed like crazy without really trying for anything but the battering ram. I got up to 4x pf. The ball save did last basically forever. But it did eventually end and my WHC score was only 67M. Didn't see my Wall score. My final score was 1.4B...
So is the exploit that you're constantly in the pops and getting chances at add-a-balls and then the aab gets launched into the pops, rinse and repeat?

Looks like you didn't bring the right houses in.

#4240 2 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Are you taking about HOTK or the WHC/Wall stack?

WHC/Wall Stack

The best stack for HOTK is playing as Martel and bringing in houses Greyjoy, Lanister, Targaryen & Tyrell. You can substitute Stark for Targaryen if you can loop the center ramp well and don't mind waiting to collect the hurry up. Just don't do what Bowen did in his Tutorial....lol

#4241 2 years ago

Ah you're saying be greyjoy and take a bunch of abilities in as well. I was Stark...

Will do it again tomorrow with greyjoy and the proper houses, I see... winter +, wall+, multiplier, and aab. Sounds cool, a difficult but not impossible goal

#4242 2 years ago

And thanks for allowing me to rehash something that was very likely covered weeks/months/pages ago!

#4243 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Ah you're saying be greyjoy and take a bunch of abilities in as well. I was Stark...
Will do it again tomorrow with greyjoy and the proper houses, I see... winter +, wall+, multiplier, and aab. Sounds cool, a difficult but not impossible goal

It isn't as hard as it sounds just setting it up is harder then actually playing out the mulitball....just try to remember to play it like you only have the right flipper while the ball saver is on keeping the left flipper down letting balls drain and launch back into the pops.

#4244 2 years ago

Whoop! That Lannister GC was short lived. Reek, I mean greyjoy has taken the top spot with the above mentioned stack

IMG_0034 (resized).JPG

#4245 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Whoop! That Lannister GC was short lived. Reek, I mean greyjoy has taken the top spot with the above mentioned stack

Ok Eskaybee, put the damn glass back on the machine!

#4246 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Bringing in the right houses is the key though.

You don't bring houses into it unless you're just talking about playing as Greyjoy and having the Tyrell Martell stark and Baratheon powers going into it

#4247 2 years ago

Hmm I did it again with Greyjoy and took Stark and martell into it. I did play it forever and pounded battering ram and had 5x for quite a while. Still "only" got 700m from whc and 500m from wall. ?

#4248 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Hmm I did it again with Greyjoy and took Stark and martell into it. I did play it forever and pounded battering ram and had 5x for quite a while. Still "only" got 700m from whc and 500m from wall. ?

Well you'll get nothing out of wall if you don't bring Baratheon into it. Also, if you got bad WIC hurry ups or didn't collect any supers during the super stack, that will greatly reduce your score too.

#4249 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well you'll get nothing out of wall if you don't bring Baratheon into it. Also, if you got bad WIC hurry ups or didn't collect any supers during the super stack, that will greatly reduce your score too.

Thanks. You really do have to hit a lot of shots successfully to earn a chance at this, especially as Greyjoy with the extra house completion difficulty. Pretty easy to biff it if you're not "on." Before I got it this morning I kept failing when battling Stark... you guys know those times... when you can't hit the easiest shot in pinball, the "Left" ramp of GOT.

Looking forward to trying again tonight but this time the full stack with Baratheon and tyrell

#4250 2 years ago

So after sleeping on it. I hope this super stack isn't too greatly nerfed if/when a code update happens. The setup is difficult, but the payoff is not only rewarding but fun as heck. Maybe limit the ball saver to something like 20 or 30 seconds instead of 5 minutes?

And It makes me wonder if picking house Baratheon should get an extended ball saver in wall multiball and house stark should get an extended ball saver in WHC.

Also, I dont think greyjoy should steal ALL of a houses benefits; but partial. Like Baratheon - only get a 50% increase to wall mb. And stark, only 50% increase. Tyrell - takes two roll overs to increase the multiplier once. Martell - only 1 add a ball per game instead of per ball. Lannister - 50% gold increase.

This makes playing the dedicated houses more interesting and appealing. instead of just going for super stacks with greyjoy all the time.

I also think starks WIC values need a huge boost in points. House tyrell alone can nearly match starks WIC value with one in lane rollover.

House Lannister in the show uses money for power, but there isn't much power to be attained in the gold store. It would be cool to give them a once a ball action to activate 2x multiplier and/or refresh the multiplier with the action button.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dyer, IN
$ 25.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Beecher, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside