Quoted from Who-Dey:
This is probably a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyway. When playing house Baratheon and you hit one of the drop targets, are all three targets supposed to reset every time they are hit? This is the only mode that my machine does this in so I am assuming that it is suppose to be that way. I know you're supposed to hit so many yellow lit inserts and then you end the mode by hitting the drop targets right? Or......do you have to hit the drop targets after each time you make a shot when the yellow insert is lit? Anyway....my biggest question is are all the drop targets supposed to reset when hit while playing house Baratheon? I just wanna make sure my game is working correctly.
I would normally just ask Chuckwurt but he probably wouldn't appreciate a phone call at 4 am with me wanting an answer to such a silly question this time of the night.
Yes, it should do that.
How to play the mode:
- shoot spinner to build value.
- after a couple spinner shots the dragon shot will light
- either keep building the score (spinner) or shoot the dragon shot to qualify completion of the mode
- after hitting the dragon shot the drop will light
- shoot drops to collect value and finish mode
Since the drops complete the mode they will reset as you play to keep them available.