Topic Stats

• 6,421 posts
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 788 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BF24C75A-0753-4413-99D9-6DA9938307C3 (resized).jpeg
CCDE49BF-C446-41EC-BE42-EC0E52FF3F20 (resized).jpeg
60377B7D-C3CD-41B6-9ECB-1652B4EDEA3F (resized).jpeg
GOT Topper (resized).png
d80ed54809506201697f6cde80dd4a423d45697e (resized).jpg
IMG-20200511-WA0002 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200524_011013 (resized).jpg
83D80ADD-BED1-4726-8BC6-E8F3D5B055B6.jpeg
20200411_163221 (resized).jpg
20200411_163124 (resized).jpg
20200411_163155 (resized).jpg
20200411_163454 (resized).jpg
20200411_163101 (resized).jpg
20200411_162957 (resized).jpg
GOT twitch event (resized).jpg
gotrammezel (resized).jpg

There are 6421 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 129.
#3851 3 years ago

Would love to see his HOTK score. I'm betting he made it through several rounds of super jackpots in that game. Furthest I've made it is still just collecting the second super jackpot and that was a 4.something billion collect alone.

#3852 3 years ago

That's so deflating. I've finally scored more then 2 billion in a game and haven't made it to the iron throne yet, but I'm getting better.....a long way from 33 billion but maybe some day.

#3853 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

That's so deflating. I've finally scored more then 2 billion in a game and haven't made it to the iron throne yet, but I'm getting better.....a long way from 33 billion but maybe some day.

So far I've heard of like 3 people that can score that high. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Haha. It really shows the difference between the top 25 or so in the world and everyone else.

#3854 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So far I've heard of like 3 people that can score that high. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Haha. It really shows the difference between the top 25 or so in the world and everyone else.

Exactly; and its just another reason to say GOT KICKS ASS!!! so many scoring possibilities with bunches of risk/reward adrenalin.

#3855 3 years ago

My buddy had GC'd my game at 2.4b, it took me months to beat him, but man that felt good. Having my name on the top again like it should be.

#3856 3 years ago

My buddy had GC'd my game at 2.4b, it took me months to beat him, but man that felt good. Having my name on the top again like it should be.

One of the best ways for me to get back into one of my games that has gotten stale is if someone comes and takes over my top score. I love it when it happens. Haha

#3857 3 years ago

Just had a game where ball two started here.....

IMG_4970 (resized).JPG

Aaaand I didn't even break 7 billion for the game. Haha.

I had a great opportunity at huge WHC super jackpots but I drained out of that MB so fast. Dang it!!

I was able to post this up as the new GC though. Barely.

#3858 3 years ago

And to think one year ago when the LE was unveiled at Chicago Expo, getting *one* billion was a big deal. Impressive progression.

#3859 3 years ago

Until someone makes a documentary partially dealing with how good you are at pinball, I wouldn't worry about it.

#3860 3 years ago

playing around with materials, made another magnet just for fun.
what do you guys think?

GOT door Magnet (hodor) (resized).JPG

#3861 3 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

playing around with materials, made another magnet just for fun.
what do you guys think?

I like it! Maybe it's just me, but at first I thought it said "doors" (plural) because of the branch/vine ... would be great if Stern integrated some call outs from the latest season!

#3862 3 years ago

Wow I am really getting into this game - the shot layout and flow on the pro is just unparalleled. The different house objectives are a lot of fun and uniquely challenging. Not really a game of thrones tv show or books fan as I have never seen an episode nor read one of the books but that hasn't stopped me from really loving this game. I originally got it as a placeholder for whenever the rumored star wars pin comes out but now if or when star wars ever materializes I am really going to have a dilemma...

#3863 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Wow I am really getting into this game - the shot layout and flow on the pro is just unparalleled. The different house objectives are a lot of fun and uniquely challenging. Not really a game of thrones tv show or books fan as I have never seen an episode nor read one of the books but that hasn't stopped me from really loving this game. I originally got it as a placeholder for whenever the rumored star wars pin comes out but now if or when star wars ever materializes I am really going to have a dilemma...

Start saving your pennies so you can have both!! I have a feeling those will complement each other well.

#3864 3 years ago

I bought GOT as a filler for now type game too and it has become a favorite. I don't think it will be going anywhere anytime soon. Avatar would be the one to go, but only for Megadeth!!

#3865 3 years ago

Anyone notice a code bug when you have extra ball lit and get wall multi ball it doesn't award extra ball?

#3866 3 years ago

Just pulled out a new stark GC tonight. 9.09 Bil! Completed iron throne. Couldn't cash in the hurry up super jp; in fact, I haven't hit that in weeks! But I'm creeping up on you mr 30 billion Robert!

#3867 3 years ago

I was playing blackwater multiball with 3 balls going. For the first time I had 2 balls on the upper Playfield at once. It gets pretty crowded up there. But man it was fun, I almost forgot about the third ball on the lower Playfield for a sec.

#3868 3 years ago

Picked up a GOT Premium a few weeks ago and have been absolutely loving this machine!! I noticed that I had 2 of the common issues with the game and thought I would share my methods for fixing them in hopes to help anyone else who might encounter the same issues.

Battering Ram - The thing was registering maybe 15% of hits, even when dead straight on. I inspected it visually with the top plastics off and there was no evidence of the screw scraping the top. I lifted the playfield and you could see definite contact wear between the metal "slider" that's screwed to the bottom of the pins and the plastic portion under the playfield. All I did here was apply some lube (Super Lube I have on hand for EM pinball work) to the metal pins coming through the playfield from the ram, the sides of the slot which the pins touch and the backside of the metal "slider" that fastens to the pins. Since doing this the ram registers at least 95% of hits. Im calling this one case closed! What a total game changer!! Has dramatically increased my average scoring.

Right Ramp to upper playfield - Any shot to that ramp was lucky to ever make it. It would either bounce off the ramp and smack the glass, make it half way up the ramp and bounce off the underside of the plastic protector and fly back down the ramp or make it up the ramp and bounce off the vertical "U-turn" part of the ramp and fly back down. It would make it to the upper playfield no more than 10% of the time. I sanded the top of the drop target with a file so smooth out the ridge in the center of the top, backed out the screws at the bottom of the ramp about a 1/3 turn to reduce the slope (saw this tip somewhere here) and then adjusted the down position height of the drop target as it was creating a slight ridge that I suspect the ball was launching off of. Since doing this, the ball now easily makes it up 90% of the time with no issues. Again - total game changer!! And I am very glad to not have the ball hitting the underside of the glass any longer.

#3869 3 years ago

I'll add to the right ramp fix. If you add a rubber on top of each side of the sneeze plate spacers you will get to 100% success.

#3870 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Since doing this the ram registers at least 95% of hits. Im calling this one case closed! What a total game changer!!

Agreed. Blackwater MB is so much fun to play when the SJP registers EVERY time you hit the ram.

#3871 3 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

I'll add to the right ramp fix. If you add a rubber on top of each side of the sneeze plate spacers you will get to 100% success.

What is the sneeze plate?

#3872 3 years ago

this is what the 3 bumper caps installed looks like (on a pro).

on the pro the one under the ramp needs to be cut.
everything is sold out but if i have enough demand i might do another batch around of after the holidays.

thanks, bob.

GOT Bumper Caps (resized).JPG
GOT Bumper Caps2 (resized).JPG
GOT Bumper Caps3 (resized).JPG

#3873 3 years ago

Just bought the new custom translight and man it looks amazing ....

20161110_215938 (resized).jpg

20161110_220001 (resized).jpg

#3874 3 years ago

I can't wait to get my hands on some Stark pop bumper caps. I also ordered in some side armor and inside decals for my bday/Christmas.

#3875 3 years ago

Just ordered the inner art decals for the pro! Looking forward to immersing myself even more into westeros when playing!

#3876 3 years ago

Sounds like pinballsidemirrors do not make gold blades anymore which is a bummer cause I was looking forward to getting them in my GOT PRO one day. Anyone know where else they might be available?

#3877 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sounds like pinballsidemirrors do not make gold blades anymore which is a bummer cause I was looking forward to getting them in my GOT PRO one day. Anyone know where else they might be available?

HUGE BUMMER!!

#3878 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

#3880 3 years ago

playing around with stuff.

door magnet hodor (resized).JPG

door magnet hodor2 (resized).JPG

#3881 3 years ago

Happy thanksgiving GOT fans!! Just broke my GC by 400mil tonight. First time at iron throne with grey joy and little did I know... « Spoiler! Click to reveal. you don't get add a ball as greyjoy in IT, only as Martell » ...in either case, finally broke my Tyrell GC, this time as Greyjoy. What a blast! Sure wish Dwight would code in more sound effects for some of the biggest super jackpots in pinball history *wink wink*

IMG_1249 (resized).JPG

#3882 3 years ago

Thanks Bob, for the great pop caps. Way better than the original ones. Worth every penny, I'm glad I got a set.

(Send him a pm, he might have more. https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/beatmaster )

IMG_2619 (resized).JPG
IMG_20161125_1853460 (resized).jpg

#3883 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Happy thanksgiving GOT fans!! Just broke my GC by 400mil tonight. First time at iron throne with grey joy and little did I know... « Spoiler! Click to reveal. you don't get add a ball as greyjoy in IT, only as Martell » ...in either case, finally broke my Tyrell GC, this time as Greyjoy. What a blast! Sure wish Dwight would code in more sound effects for some of the biggest super jackpots in pinball history *wink wink*

I thought I saw you post a score in the 20s after ball two one time?

#3884 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I thought I saw you post a score in the 20s after ball two one time?

You're right!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/65#post-3217999

That was 5 mos ago. What code was that? Still same I think. I've done a few music changes to the game so wiped out that score

#3885 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

wow, that's pretty damn good.

1 week later
#3886 3 years ago

Wolf on the right ramp.

20161202_205847 (resized).jpg

20161202_205852 (resized).jpg

#3887 3 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Wolf on the right ramp.

Nice. I've been back and forth on adding the wolf. I've had my pro for just about a year now so I think it's time to splurge on a few mods I'll post a few picks if/when I do.

1 week later
#3888 3 years ago

Anyone know what size coil sleeves fit the posts on the upper 3 lanes? Want to order some instead of using heat shrink.

#3889 3 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Anyone know what size coil sleeves fit the posts on the upper 3 lanes? Want to order some instead of using heat shrink.

I totally forgot, I just cut them down and put heat shrink around them as well, they are on my GOT LE page somewhere though

#3890 3 years ago

Played a prem in a tournament again yesterday. Man I just cannot get into the flow of the prem at all. Ram registered okay, but this one rejected from the right ramp a lot with strong forehand shots. Backhands worked okay though.

Can someone please put a dialed in prem or LE on location? Haha

#3891 3 years ago

We probably discussed this many times in this thread; but, is TYRELL the strongest house to play? Quickest, easiest route to HOTK with having Tyrell. Also, as i surpassed my GC last night as Tyrell - i noticed (and forgot about it) that Tyrell gets the inlane combo multiplier during Iron Throne. That is huge! I absolutely blew up Iron Throne last night.

I think Greyjoy gets the Tyrell inlane multiplier during Iron Throne. But i know Greyjoy doesnt get the Martell add a ball so maybe it doesnt get the Tyrell power too during Iron Throne?

#3892 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

We probably discussed this many times in this thread; but, is TYRELL the strongest house to play? Quickest, easiest route to HOTK with having Tyrell. Also, as i surpassed my GC last night as Tyrell - i noticed (and forgot about it) that Tyrell gets the inlane combo multiplier during Iron Throne. That is huge! I absolutely blew up Iron Throne last night.
I think Greyjoy gets the Tyrell inlane multiplier during Iron Throne. But i know Greyjoy doesnt get the Martell add a ball so maybe it doesnt get the Tyrell power too during Iron Throne?

If you are good with ball control during MB and are good with flowing shots then I would fully say Tyrell is the strongest house to play, if you aren't going with Greyjoy. If you struggle with control during MB then I would still go for Martell for the add a ball. I try to keep my add a ball for HOTK vs using it in Black water unless I don't feel HOTK will come on the same ball as my black water.

#3893 3 years ago

Fingers crossed for a pre-xmas GOT code update?

#3894 3 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Doubt it. Though that would be sweet.

#3895 3 years ago

Man we can wish!

#3896 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I really feel like I play this game at a very basic level. For a long time I exclusively played Martel for the add-a-ball. Then I started playing Greyjoy to get the add-a-ball with more. And now I'm playing Baratheon most of the time because I keep wanting to build it up on the spinner to see how high I can get it. I love the spinner sound when playing like that.

However, I agree that a code update would be nice. Mostly the lack of callouts in some spots bugs me. Come on Stern, give us a polish.

#3897 3 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

It would be cool to have some code releases for the holidays. But, I think it won't be until some time in 2017.

Rob

#3898 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And now I'm playing Baratheon most of the time because I keep wanting to build it up on the spinner to see how high I can get it. I love the spinner sound when playing like that.

Curious, why do you play with Baratheon when doing this strategy?

#3899 3 years ago

A tiny bit of bad news: you cannot stack WHC with Iron Throne. Even though it seems possible, since you can start the hurryup before starting Iron Throne, if you attempt to collect it during Iron Throne, it'll do nothing until it eventually times out on its own, then it's Iron Throne as usual. But what an awesome stack that would be...

#3900 3 years ago

Speaking of stacks. I'm enjoying WHC with BW more than the WHC and Wall stack.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
$ 9.90
Playfields
The Super Fasteners
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 6421 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 129.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside