Topic Stats

• 6,310 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 767 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg
CFA15BFF-108B-4D99-A796-8B37726457B7 (resized).jpeg
15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg
18794F64-73BA-4BCA-AB12-21F1BE6BD6BD (resized).jpeg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg

There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 127.
#3651 3 years ago

Absolutely not typical. Show that to titan to get your replacements.

#3652 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

EDIT: Oh, and Lannister could use a boost in the store. For instance, last night i was playing Greyjoy and on ball 2 or 3 i got to the store and was able to spend 5k on a Lord of Light!

agreed, lannister is the most negleted house due to its payout, or lack of.

#3653 3 years ago

Just shoot me an email at contact@titanpinball.com with what you need, your name and address and I'll get them out to you right away.

Just FYI we are still looking into this but we have had some issues with sharp post edges cutting rings. In spots where the ball hits a rubber stretched around a post, the silicone squishes into the post, expanding the ring past the groove the ring sits in. Silicone is definitely more sensitive to nicks and cuts. Stern star posts and metal mini posts are very sharp on later games for some reason. The star post ring grooves are like a razor blade! If anyone is having a problem like this we will still replace your ring, but when you take it off, have a feel around the area and see if it's sharp.

#3654 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I always say that the average game needs a few hundred plays before you can accurately judge it, but GOT is so vast, I would say you need 1,000 plays before you can fully grasp it and make an informed judgment. Most people are turned off by the looks, simple layout, and hard to grasp rules they pass on it quickly.

agreed. i have only played the LE and the Premium maybe 10 times total, and i really don't understand the scoring and house rules when it comes to the upper pf. i've had the first run pro off the line, and i've spent enough time on it that i really don't play it as much as i used to. i guess i have yet to win the iron throne, so i still need some more time on it.

#3655 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

But i did put titan flipper rubbers on mine and hated the way it affected the shooting and do remember backhanding those shots were tougher. Maybe thats why i put up such huge scores, cause i use factory flippers! ...the way the game was supposed to be designed

Dude I just switched back to factory rubber and man the game plays waaaaaay better. It's like I was playing with a handicap, with superbands on!

#3656 3 years ago

GOT does kick ass!!

5 year old approved!!

IMG_20160901_205646 (resized).jpg

#3657 3 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Just shoot me an email at contact@titanpinball.com with what you need, your name and address and I'll get them out to you right away.

Wow, unexpected! Email Sent.

#3658 3 years ago

Not GOT related but I, too, are increasingly liking regular rubbers on my games. I was lucky enough to score a close out on Pinball Life's regular green flipper rubber before it was discontinued and have that now on my GBLE. Hopefully I'll join your club at some point in the future. I'm dying to get a GOT even though I've never even seen one.

#3659 3 years ago

I still have all the original black rubbers on my GOT premium, but I love the look and play of Titan blue flipper rubbers. Comparing them to Superbands I don't think is fair. There are not hard as a rock like the Superbands.

20160321_184124 (resized).jpg

20160321_184159 (resized).jpg

#3660 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Dude I just switched back to factory rubber and man the game plays waaaaaay better. It's like I was playing with a handicap, with superbands on!

I experienced the exact opposite I put a pair of superbands on my GOTLE after my Titans wore out and thought the control was so much better it felt like cheating. Almost went the whole way to the iron throne for the first time with the superbands on.

#3661 3 years ago

How is this game ranked 99?
I get it that the rankings are meaningless, but still why aren't people rating this game?

#3662 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

How is this game ranked 99?
I get it that the rankings are meaningless, but still why aren't people rating this game?

Because the factory translite doesn't look like this

20160201_191500 (resized).jpg

Pinside seems to care more about art than gameplay and rules these days. Sad but true.

#3663 3 years ago

Side note: has anyone experienced this bug? Have 2 balls locked for Blackwater mb, start HOTK or Wall mb, get an add a ball to release one of the 2 locked balls, then when 2 balls are left in the multiball and you shoot the center ramp it'll hold the ball and end the mutliball.

#3664 3 years ago

NIB topper $425 shipped. PM me

Added over 3 years ago:

#3665 3 years ago

i put some pinballife black lollipop side rails on my pro. great upgrade, i also put them on my metallica. i love the feel of them, and they look really nice as well.

#3666 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Because the factory translite doesn't look like this

Pinside seems to care more about art than gameplay and rules these days. Sad but true.

I'm not a fan of that translite.

I like this one better, but would not spend money on it...

Rob

s-l1600 (resized).jpg

#3667 3 years ago

Beatmasters had an extra goodie in my last order for GOT. Replacement pop cap for the upper right pop number. Looks amazing and is very well built. Since the other one is completely hidden and the third is only a 3/4 cap, I think it looks good with just the one. What say you GOT crazies?

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#3668 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Beatmasters had an extra goodie in my last order for GOT. Replacement pop cap for the upper right pop number. Looks amazing and is very well built. Since the other one is completely hidden and the third is only a 3/4 cap, I think it looks good with just the one. What say you GOT crazies?

That looks pretty cool. I need to start looking into mods to purchase. I just ordered a GOT pro last Friday and should have it later this week. I used to own the premium but sold it because my buddy has the LE. I played a pro at ReplayFX and realized how much I missed the pin. I had just as much fun, if not more, with the pro model. Can't wait!

#3669 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That pop cap looks awesome. All 3 would look stellar, but agree it's not needed.

#3670 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That pop cap looks awesome. All 3 would look stellar, but agree it's not needed.

It's much thicker than stock so I think the one under the ramp might not fit, and might be hard to cut the other one. Not sure if he plans to do all three. Didn't sound like it at the moment.

#3671 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm not a fan of that translite.
I like this one better, but would not spend money on it...
Rob

I dunno man. That one looks good too but would like to see it installed in person. Scotts artwork translite looks amazing in person but does not photograph well.

#3672 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks good I think! I really need a GOT bad!

#3673 3 years ago

I haven't played enough (or well enough at least) to get very far in GoT. What does everyone think of the wizard mode(s)? Do they differ much between pro & Premium/LE?

#3674 3 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

I haven't played enough (or well enough at least) to get very far in GoT. What does everyone think of the wizard mode(s)? Do they differ much between pro & Premium/LE?

The only difference there is an additional MB(Castle MB) for completing the upper playfield 4 times. Hand of the King and Iron Throne play the same between the pro and Pre/LE.

#3675 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think that pop cap looks awesome, but I would have to have all 3, even if you can't see them all.

#3676 3 years ago

Yeah the POPs all need to be done. Looks strange to only have one.

#3677 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I think that pop cap looks awesome, but I would have to have all 3, even if you can't see them all.

Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah the POPs all need to be done. Looks strange to only have one.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Looks good I think! I really need a GOT bad!

thanks guys for the feedback.
i started juggling with the idea of a pop bumper cap for that area a few months ago.
from the player view the one we see the most is the upper right one. on the pro i wanted to have something to fill that empty area ,not too big and not blocking the upper inlanes.

all 3 pop bumpers; i could try to cut a section for the one in the front, not sure i can fit one under the ramp (upper left).
let's see if i can do that in the next few days.
but for those who wants to try the one on the upper right pop bumper, i will have a few of those available.
how much? $15ea. and shipping is on me.

bob.

#3678 3 years ago

Last night I was playing as Tyrell and had a 913M Lannister mode. Not sure how I did that but it was awesome!

#3679 3 years ago

Awesome.

Pretty sure you did that by keeping your lane multipliers going (really helps with playing as Tyrell) and having some PF X's going on. For instance, if you have 3x PF going on and 4x lane multiplier, that 10 million point shot is now worth 120 million. Adds up real fast!

#3680 3 years ago

^^^I need to start implementing this strategy!

#3681 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

^^^I need to start implementing this strategy!

Yes! Stacking multipliers (combo and playfield) is the key to scoring in this game.

#3682 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes! Stacking multipliers (combo and playfield) is the key to scoring in this game.

In stark contrast, the multipliers on GB are extremely difficult to get going, especially the 6x. I don't even think 6x is normally achievable by anyone but elite players or if you luck out and get them lit from a tobin award. In over 200 games I don't think I've ever had 6x (2x and 3x) going - oh wait, maybe once I did and drained right away.

Rob

#3683 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

In stark contrast, the multipliers on GB...

The overall game play is the stark contrast betwixt these 2 games.

#3684 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The overall game play is the stark contrast betwixt these 2 games.

True that.... It feels kinda weird to play GoT after some marathon sessions on GB. Why are these flippers so close together?? hahaha!

Rob

#3685 3 years ago

My big thing when I owned both was laboring myself to play GB and have not that much fun when with GOT next to it mocking me.

#3686 3 years ago

What are the "must have" mods for the Pro? I have a nib pro on the way, should be here next week.
Thanks,
Zamp

#3687 3 years ago

Anyone have a shaker motor installed? Is it worth it?

#3688 3 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Anyone have a shaker motor installed? Is it worth it?

Yep

#3689 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

What are the "must have" mods for the Pro? I have a nib pro on the way, should be here next week.
Thanks,
Zamp

Shaker
T-800s translite

#3690 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Thanks,
Zamp

None. Just open it & enjoy.

#3691 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Shaker
T-800s translite

Where can I get said translate? Link?

#3692 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Where can I get said translate? Link?

Send a PM to t-800

#3693 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

In stark contrast, the multipliers on GB are extremely difficult to get going, especially the 6x. I don't even think 6x is normally achievable by anyone but elite players or if you luck out and get them lit from a tobin award. In over 200 games I don't think I've ever had 6x (2x and 3x) going - oh wait, maybe once I did and drained right away.
Rob

Are you aware you can select the middle lane on the plunge and award yourself 2x and 3x? You don't have to be an elite player to achieve that IMO

#3694 3 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

Are you aware you can select the middle lane on the plunge and award yourself 2x and 3x? You don't have to be an elite player to achieve that IMO

I was thinking the same thing. Comes in handy on ball 2 or 3 too when things are really starring to light up.

#3695 3 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

I suppose, but I'm usually going to scene starts. However I think I should change that strategy.

BTW, GoT still needs a super skill shot

Rob

#3696 3 years ago

Finally got my game back up and running after my Mod install debacle. Been playing like a brand new game to me for the past couple days. Anyone out there thinking about getting this game, go get it right now!!

IMG_4801 (resized).JPG

#3697 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Finally got my game back up and running after my Mod install debacle. Been playing like a brand new game to me for the past couple days. Anyone out there thinking about getting this game, go get it right now!!

Classic! Love it!

#3698 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ok I went and got a GOT Pro just because you said to "go get it right now!"
Girlfriend is mad and ready to leave, and now im broke as a bad joke!

I sure hope you didn't steer me wrong

#3699 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok I went and got a GOT Pro just because you said to "go get it right now!"
Girlfriend is mad and ready to leave, and now im broke as a bad joke!
I sure hope you didn't steer me wrong

well at least the GOT will be less maintenance

#3700 3 years ago

I just got mine yesterday! This one of the fastest pins I've ever played, & I've owned & played a bunch of fast pins! lol
Question. With the new code why can't I select what house I want to play as in the beginning? It goes to Stark as the default & I can not change it. Is there a setting in the menu?

Thanks,
Zamp

IMG_20160923_090632575 (resized).jpg

IMG_20160923_102806040 (resized).jpg

IMG_20160923_152353513_TOP (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Bend, IN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dyer, IN
There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside