Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 127.
#3501 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hear that. I'm only 32 and my hangovers are definitely lasting way longer than they used to. Haha

Don't worry, when you hit 40 you don't have hangovers anymore. Unfortunately, you can't hang as long either

#3502 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Don't worry, when you hit 40 you don't have hangovers anymore. Unfortunately, you can't hang as long either

Looking on the bright side, when you hit 50, there's one thing that hangs much longer than it ever did.

#3504 3 years ago
#3505 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Fuck ya bitches! Took all night and 5 beers, but finally nailed a 1.2 bil HOTK sjp hurry up with 5X going. Crazy thing was I drained on the first battering ram hit, then it displayed my HOTK score but managed to hit the ram again for hurry up and it gave it to me. What a rush! Lannister, I'm done with you C*ck suckers

damn man, i bet you were able to buy a new car with the coin earned in lannister during that game?

#3506 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

damn man, i bet you were able to buy a new car with the coin earned in lannister during that game?

Hah I did get an early golden hand award, I think on ball 2 before the extra ball. So got some good hand job rewards on 3 bonuses

#3507 3 years ago

Got an extra set of speaker led kit and the acrylic decal...normally $70 for the set....$60 shipped. Unopened. For $5.00 more Ill throw in an extra shooter lane wall cliffy. It screws into right side ball guide.

#3508 3 years ago

No GoT for a few weeks for me. Last week I sent the DMD back for warranty replacement due to a vertical line. But, I'm playing the heck out of the WCS94 I just bought and I don't think I'd be putting any time in on GoT anyway.

20160729_174713_(resized).jpg

#3509 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No GoT for a few weeks for me. Last week I sent the DMD back for warranty replacement due to a vertical line. But, I'm playing the heck out of the WCS94 I just bought and I don't think I'd be putting any time in on GoT anyway.

When my display went out on my XMEN, they shipped me a new one, let me replace it, then i sent the bad one back. Bummer you had to send yours in first.

But WCS is an awesome game! very underrated. I hope to get one back someday.

#3510 3 years ago

I wasn't the original purchaser and went to the distro who sold it (Automated in CT). Mike Sedona didn't give me that option, even though I thought that's how it should be handled.

#3511 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I wasn't the original purchaser and went to the distro who sold it (Automated in CT). Mike Sedona didn't give me that option, even though I thought that's how it should be handled.

Who's Mike Sedona?

#3512 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Got an extra set of speaker led kit and the acrylic decal...normally $70 for the set....$60 shipped. Unopened. For $5.00 more Ill throw in an extra shooter lane wall cliffy. It screws into right side ball guide.

sold

#3513 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who's Mike Sedona?

POC at Automated who I dealt with regarding the warranty replacement.

#3514 3 years ago

Mike Daddona?

#3515 3 years ago

That's my point. I think he heard the name wrong.

I was trying to be gentle.

#3516 3 years ago

Well, hope the package reaches him then.

#3517 3 years ago

Just got a game in before I head into the office. What a freakin rush this game can be. Playing as greyjoy, Got the super hurry up jp in hotk with Stark, Martel, greyjoy, Lannister. And had 4x and 5x going in one of the bonus rounds. Also got to play WHC with the Martel add a ball but shanked badly. So much fun and opportunity on such a simple layout. I really hope we get some WHC beef soon in an update - we need sound queues as we progress through stages, shots, and super jackpots *cough* Dwight! *cough*

#3518 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just got a game in before I head into the office. What a freakin rush this game can be. Playing as greyjoy, Got the super hurry up jp in hotk with Stark, Martel, greyjoy, Lannister. And had 4x and 5x going in one of the bonus rounds. Also got to play WHC with the Martel add a ball but shanked badly. So much fun and opportunity on such a simple layout. I really hope we get some WHC beef soon in an update - we need sound queues as we progress through stages, shots, and super jackpots *cough* Dwight! *cough*

Totally agree. With how massive that WHC super jackpot can be and the HOTK hurry up, I want the game to absolutely lose its mind when I have it ready and subsequently collect it.

#3519 3 years ago

playing my GoT pro and realized all my spots are out....Ill have to look in manual but any ideas to start?

#3520 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

playing my GoT pro and realized all my spots are out....Ill have to look in manual but any ideas to start?

Are you sure? Those are flashers and only come on during special effects like jackpots in BW MB. Try the lamps test menu and select flasher test.

#3521 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you sure? Those are flashers and only come on during special effects like jackpots in BW MB. Try the lamps test menu and select flasher test.

you beat me to it....I think I just remembered that thx.

#3522 3 years ago

Also I think the best setup for big, and possible repeated SJP hurry ups on HOTK are to start Martell, and take in Tyrell, Baratheon, Lannister, and greyjoy. Takes 16 shots as opposed to somewhere between 25-30 due to having to spend time in a stark bonus round. Just got a 2.6 billion HOTK mode doing this strategy and it was only the second or third time I had made HOTK doing this stack.

I have maybe been to HOTK a hundred times before this and only gotten a hurry up SJP like 3 times.

#3523 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

you beat me to it....I think I just remembered that thx.

Np. Now i have a question for you. What do you think of Sammy Watkins and McCoy this year? Think they will stay healthy and do well?

#3524 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Np. Now i have a question for you. What do you think of Sammy Watkins and McCoy this year? Think they will stay healthy and do well?

I think Sammy looks healthy and could have a great year. McCoy should be solid too. 1st 4 weeks it will be McCoy with the ball getting the touches...The Defense has so many injuries and Marcell just got suspended the Off. will have score alot more points....Should be decent numbers
Last year I took bills D in fantasy. Bad move.

#3525 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also I think the best setup for big, and possible repeated SJP hurry ups on HOTK are to start Martell, and take in Tyrell, Baratheon, Lannister, and greyjoy. Takes 16 shots as opposed to somewhere between 25-30 due to having to spend time in a stark bonus round. Just got a 2.6 billion HOTK mode doing this strategy and it was only the second or third time I had made HOTK doing this stack.
I have maybe been to HOTK a hundred times before this and only gotten a hurry up SJP like 3 times.

If you can get Targaryan instead of Baratheon, even better! Stark bonus round isn't too bad, cradle with the left and make center shots with right and build the pf multiplier so it's 4X or 5X by the time you get the hurry up sjp lit. EDIT: but that's very risky and yea, the former is still much easier.

And your comment at the end is why the game is so great; people complain that it's too easy to start these modes, but I think that's a great thing cause actually cashing in on these modes is the challenge.

We still need a hurry up sjp sound queue too!

#3526 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you can get Targaryan instead of Baratheon, even better! Stark bonus round isn't too bad, cradle with the left and make center shots with right and build the pf multiplier so it's 4X or 5X by the time you get the hurry up sjp lit. But yea, the former is still much easier.
And your comment at the end is why the game is so great; people complain that it's too easy to start these modes, but I think that's a great thing cause actually cashing in on these modes is the challenge.
We still need a hurry up sjp sound queue too!

Sound queue and intense countdown music as whittles away.

#3527 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I think Sammy looks healthy and could have a great year. McCoy should be solid too. 1st 4 weeks it will be McCoy with the ball getting the touches...The Defense has so many injuries and Marcell just got suspended the Off. will have score alot more points....Should be decent numbers
Last year I took bills D in fantasy. Bad move.

Haha so did I. I thought the bills D was gonna be matchup proof last year. Thanks for the info. What happens for McCoy after the first four weeks?

#3528 3 years ago

Karlos Williams back from Suspension. He gets the ball a lot near end zone. He was a great fantasy pick up last year

#3529 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Karlos Williams back from Suspension. He gets the ball a lot near end zone. He was a great fantasy pick up last year

What house do you suppose he plays as when he plays GOT?

#3530 3 years ago

Hey! Just got a HUO GoT pro and love it. Has anyone run into issues with the auto ball shooter intermittently not hitting strong enough to make it to the roll overs?

#3531 3 years ago

My display also has that line in addition to the vertical line in the pic I posted above in this thread. Not sure if that is normal or adjustable.

#3532 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

My display also has that line in addition to the vertical line in the pic I posted above in this thread. Not sure if that is normal or adjustable.

I think it's just the angle you look at it from. I ran the dmd test and it was fine. I moved around to the corners and saw the same on the sides.

#3533 3 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

Hey! Just got a HUO GoT pro and love it. Has anyone run into issues with the auto ball shooter intermittently not hitting strong enough to make it to the roll overs?

Wipe down the shooter lane all the way up to the top of the metal. I've had to push pressure on The metal piece just before the ball enters play to get it more flush before. Also try swapping out balls with new ones. That's what I've done in the past when my auto plunge seemed weak. If it's even weaker than that, then you may have to tweak the actual auto plunge itself.

#3534 3 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

After SKBs advice, put a ball in the shooter lane and look at how it is sitting. Is it in the groove, or is there a protector there making it sit funny sometimes? Most times I'll just pull the apron and investigate how the ball and plunger are sitting together. As you actuate the shooter a lot of times the two tangs will hit the ball unevenly causing it to chatter up the shooter lane and lose all its power.

(Note: this is general advice, not specific for GOT)

#3535 3 years ago

Anyone making a nice tutorial video for the pro.? Even a homemade one. Just need a place to start not for the most point but what houses to start and understdnding the basic rules I can't even think about strategy yet. But working on hitting all the shots nw.

#3536 3 years ago

Joining the club Friday so excited to get my pro.. Any must have mods?
Thanks
Lisa

#3537 3 years ago

I just got the Stern sideart blades and they look incredible. Adds artwork that is needed since the playfield doesn't have a lot going on.

#3538 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I just got the Stern sideart blades and they look incredible. Adds artwork that is needed since the playfield doesn't have a lot going on.

Cool I am ordering these as well.. I ordered a shaker and looking at getting the armor.

#3539 3 years ago

Oh yeah, shaker is a must have too!

#3540 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Thanks
Lisa

Stickers for the sword plate and the spinner. Pinside user Beatmaster makes nice ones.

#3541 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Any must have mods?

Nope. Just some wax and time to play

#3542 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Thanks
Lisa

Grats Lisa!

Shaker and external sub are must haves IMO. The coin decal from beatmaster is pretty sweet and only $10.

Have fun, learn the rules, it's a fast shooters pin

#3543 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Grats Lisa!
Shaker and external sub are must haves IMO. The coin decal from beatmaster is pretty sweet and only $10.

I am apologizing now for the PM bombs as I am sure I will have a lot of questions regarding the rules

#3544 3 years ago

Yeah I recently purchased GB, so my GOT went un-played for a bit. Went back recently and still having a blast. Staying power for me for SURE.

#3545 3 years ago

I am stuck on Tyrrell and Martell at the moment for my choice of starting houses. This game is so much fun my wife even plays it when I'm not home.

#3546 3 years ago

I played blind without the DMD since it's out for replacement. Don't know my scores, but still had a blast!

#3547 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Grats Lisa!

How did you wire the external sub on your GoT? Did you go from the line out of the cpu board or the main cabinet speaker? How did you route the wire outside of the cabinet?

Rob

#3548 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

It's a bug (I believe) that has always been there. What happens is that a hard shot to the lock causes the ball to bounce back further from the switches. When the ball is off the switches too long, it is not held in the lock.
Rob

How/When does the game decide to virtually lock ball 1 instead of physically locking it? Or is there something wrong on my machine? Most of the time I get the physical lock but every once in a while I will get credit for the ball lock but it will just release the ball from the sword ramp instead of launching a new ball.

My GOTLE is starting to do this. Was this fixed in the last code update?

#3549 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

My GOTLE is starting to do this. Was this fixed in the last code update?

No. I'm running 1.29

#3550 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

How did you wire the external sub on your GoT? Did you go from the line out of the cpu board or the main cabinet speaker? How did you route the wire outside of the cabinet?
Rob

On My GoT, I connected a 1/8" audio jack to the CPU board, down thru the backbox and exited thru the bottom of the cabinet via one of the mesh vent holes and connected to my sub. Nice and easy.

This approach would permit me to also connect headphones if I so desired.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
San Marcos, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Machine - For Sale
Altoona, PA
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside