Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 127.
#3251 3 years ago

Sooo fellow GoT'ers.... I see several of you guys putting up insane scores, at least very very much more than I seem to manage.

I havent even passd 1 Billion yet. When i see scores of 4++++ billion, I am really curious; What are you doing to achieve this? (except the obvious "dont drain" of course).

I have my GoT pro on tournament settings, ie no extra ball, quite steep. What strategy do you use, do you start one specific house, finish that mode and get a sword, ramp up the pf multiplier to 3x, start next mode, etc?

#3252 3 years ago

Play as greyjoy.

Beat the Martell house first. Then light the stark mode or Tyrell mode to take that mode into multiball. With practice, you should be able to get over a billion from your first Blackwater multiball.

if you drain quickly out of the Multiballs, you're going to have a very tough time getting in the billions.

Are you on a Pro or Prem? It's much harder IMO getting in the billions on a prem/LE.

It's your ram registering hits consistently? Most of them need adjustments so that solid hits register 100% of the time.

#3253 3 years ago

Right. And you have to hit the super jackpots over and over, hopefully after building up wildfire.

#3254 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't worry...they've been (pretty) cryptic about what they're saying. You've had nothing spoiled.

Lot's of plot movement last night and some new dialog opportunity - I wonder if we'll see any of this added in v1.30 and beyond?

The faceless girl - I want to play that mode!

#3255 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Play as greyjoy.
Beat the Martell house first. Then light the stark mode or Tyrell mode to take that mode into multiball. With practice, you should be able to get over a billion from your first Blackwater multiball.
if you drain quickly out of the Multiballs, you're going to have a very tough time getting in the billions.
Are you on a Pro or Prem? It's much harder IMO getting in the billions on a prem/LE.
It's your ram registering hits consistently? Most of them need adjustments so that solid hits register 100% of the time.

I havent gone with the greyjoy, until now I have settled on Tyrell, seeing how beneficial it is with always trying to keep the combo multipliers going with the inlane multipliers tyrell has. but maybe that isnt really effective?

I have a Pro. My ram is not registering hits consistently, I tried using some oil but apparently it still requires a dead on hit. But I recall Ritchie had mentioned somewhere that it is supposed to be hard, and should require a really good hit, as it resembles an actual ram?

#3256 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I havent gone with the greyjoy, until now I have settled on Tyrell, seeing how beneficial it is with always trying to keep the combo multipliers going with the inlane multipliers tyrell has. but maybe that isnt really effective?
I have a Pro. My ram is not registering hits consistently, I tried using some oil but apparently it still requires a dead on hit. But I recall Ritchie had mentioned somewhere that it is supposed to be hard, and should require a really good hit, as it resembles an actual ram?

Tyrell can be very effective in raising the floor of your scores meaning a crappy game of Tyrell is better than a crappy game of any other house. I would stick to greyjoy or Martell for now if you're looking to get really high scores more frequently.

If you have ever had a ball on a trap with the left flipper or the right flipper, made a strong shot to the ram, and it kind of just makes a thud and goes half way up the track, it is not working properly. You should get credit for any dead on hit 100% of the time.

Other adjustments to make to the ram are to loosen the screws that are in the sled under the playfield a tad so they are not as tight. Also, make sure you put that oil in the white plastic track from under the playfield (all around the sides of it that the legs of the ram touch), on the metal sled, and on the legs of the ram.

#3257 3 years ago

I wonder if they will do code updates that include the new storylines from the show. This season was epic and lots of amazing moments that would make for perfect pinball modes. Might be a licensing issues, but would be awesome.

#3258 3 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

I wonder if they will do code updates that include the new storylines from the show. This season was epic and lots of amazing moments that would make for perfect pinball modes. Might be a licensing issues, but would be awesome.

Yeah doubtfuk, but would be cool. As mentioned before, would be at elast great if they could make every house two or three-tiered, sortof like targaryen is, with three modes for each house. then they could put in much more scenes/events for each house

#3259 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would stick to greyjoy or Martell for now if you're looking to get really high scores more frequently.

I usually play as Martell or Greyjoy, but my highest scores come from Stark (max of 2.5B is good for me, but pretty meager compared to the GoT sharks here! ). Not sure why Stark plays ~2X my Martell high scores. Maybe I am in a Martell rutt, but I do enjoy extending mutliballs just as I drain them

#3260 3 years ago

It seems afaik....Martell sucks bringing into HoTK (bowen posted something about the houses and pros/cons in regular play and HoTK somewhere i think). And the "only" benefit is that you get an add-a-ball in multiball. So..I guess if you are really good at multiballs, then its very good, but else another house as tyrell may be just as good?

And if you choose Stark, should you then focus much more on maxing out winter is coming and aiming for winter has come?

#3261 3 years ago

With regards to the add-a-ball bonus of House Martell, it seems that if I press the Action button as my last multiball drains, it actually re-starts multiball instead of just adding a single ball. not that I'm complaining, but has anyone else noticed that and do you think that's the expected behavior or maybe a bug that will be addressed?

I also received my brass pinball and will be replacing the normal pinball in the Iron Throne with it. Should look decidedly more regal and kingly than a silver ball.

#3262 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

It seems afaik....Martell sucks bringing into IT (bowen posted something about the houses and pros/cons in regular play and IT somewhere i think). And the "only" benefit is that you get an add-a-ball in multiball. So..I guess if you are really good at multiballs, then its very good, but else another house as tyrell may be just as good?
And if you choose Stark, should you then focus much more on maxing out winter is coming and aiming for winter has come?

Do you mean HOTK? If so, yes. Taking Martell into HOTK makes it more difficult to get the SJP hurry up shot. However, that hurry up is based off all the jackpots collected up to that point. So, the harder it is to get to that hurry up, the more lucrative it is.

My second highest score ever (4.7 billion), was with Tyrell. So yes, it can be just as good. But when I was still learning the game and finding all my shots, I only played Martell and greyjoy.

If you want to start getting consistent scores over a billion, you need to really maximize your multiball opportunities. The best way to get practice with that is to have that add a ball in your back pocket IMO.

Also, another way to big points is to really use your time wisely when the playfield is multiplied a lot. If you come out of a multiball and still have playfield multiplies running, keep them going with hits to the ram and try to start an easy mode and complete it quickly while the multipliers are still running. I've gotten Martell modes that were worth over 700 million this way.

Also keep an eye on your spinner level. If your spinner is at a level where you are getting over a million a spin (level 4), then I would take consistent rips at that, especially with a PF multiplier. You can get over 100-200 million per rip if you have 5x PF multiplier running.

#3263 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

With regards to the add-a-ball bonus of House Martell, it seems that if I press the Action button as my last multiball drains, it actually re-starts multiball instead of just adding a single ball. not that I'm complaining, but has anyone else noticed that and do you think that's the expected behavior or maybe a bug that will be addressed?

Totally expected behavior. And to be fair, your multiball doesn't start over, it adds a ball, with a very short ball saver that is much shorter than what you received at the start of the multiball.

#3264 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Totally expected behavior. And to be fair, your multiball doesn't start over, it adds a ball, with a very short ball saver that is much shorter than what you received at the start of the multiball.

I'll pay more attention playing it tonight, but I swear it adds more than one ball. I typically hit the button when I get down to one ball left in any multiball.

#3265 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'll pay more attention playing it tonight, but I swear it adds more than one ball. I typically hit the button when I get down to one ball left in any multiball.

Yes, I get a multiball re-start by hitting the Action button (v1.29, Prem). Not complaining either I've hit the Action button BEFORE draining the last ball, which has netted a 5-ball multiball.

#3266 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Is not this sortof how add-a-ball also works in Metallica for example? Launches another ball, and you get the ball save so basically it launches all balls again?

#3267 3 years ago

Yes, I also sometimes wait until the final ball drains and then press the button and it starts multiball over. Also works with Battle for the Wall.

#3268 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If your last ball(s) are not sensed by the trough yet and you hit the button, it will add a ball and bring back those ball(s) that were draining due to the short ball saver that starts when you hit the button.

#3269 3 years ago

So then it does effectively re-start multiball vs just "add a ball".

#3270 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

So then it does effectively re-start multiball vs just "add a ball".

Yeah. I thinks it's splitting hairs at that point but the easy way to see it is your multiball has restarted. But let's say you start the multiball, and while three balls are still flying around in play and you hit the button. The game is going to just add a ball and give you a pretty short ball save.

The way GOT's add a ball feature works is the same across all modern sterns to my knowledge. I guess when I think multiball restart its when you have drained out of the multiball quickly and the game offers you a chance to restart the mutiball by hitting a certain shot.

#3271 3 years ago

Yeah, I get that point of view about needing to hit a hurry up to re-start multiball. This is my first Stern, so I'm not familiar with the way the ball save feature works on other games. I thought it might have been a bug....a nice bug though!

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Sooo fellow GoT'ers.... I see several of you guys putting up insane scores, at least very very much more than I seem to manage.
I havent even passd 1 Billion yet. When i see scores of 4++++ billion, I am really curious; What are you doing to achieve this? (except the obvious "dont drain" of course).
I have my GoT pro on tournament settings, ie no extra ball, quite steep. What strategy do you use, do you start one specific house, finish that mode and get a sword, ramp up the pf multiplier to 3x, start next mode, etc?

My favorite 2 houses to play are Stark + Tyrell.
Here's my typical strategy for tyrell and even all houses, but things can and do change and I also sometimes Change things up; but overall here's a typical strategy:

1. Get LOL lit.
2. Anytime lock is lit, I lock a ball. Except for lock 3. Tip: it's safer to rebound the Baratheon drops into the light lock targets than just straight up hitting the light lock targets.
3. With LOL lit, I try to get 4 house modes ready. So I pass anytime I make the center ramp. I typically go for Baratheon first, Greyjoy 2nd. Lannister comes on its own. Then I'll either light stark or start BWMB.
EDIT: if I do drain and use LOL, I'll stop going for baratheoon, get Greyjoy and start multiball with either lannister, tyrell, or Greyjoy. I've gotten really good at doing Greyjoy and stark in single ball play that I hardly use those during multiball.
4. Start BWMB + stack with 2 modes. Do your best to get one of those modes completed so you can collect a sword.
5. At the start of BWMB, I aim straight for the ram to get 2X going, then I focus on the multiball and modes.
6. Here's a biggy for big scores: practice how to keep an eye on your pf multiplier and learn the timing of when it ends, you have a 2 second grace period to hit the ram and restart it. So when you see the timer about to end you can prepare for it by gaining ball control.
7. After multiball, I'll decide whether I should go for some WICs, or start and quickly finish the mode(s) I had going in BWMB. All while keeping an eye on my pf muktiplier and refreshing it as needed.
8. If I'm going for a WHC + BFW super stack, then I'll continue to get 3 of the 4 WICs for that setup.
9. Otherwise, I'll work on my last 2 modes to light HOTK.
10. HOTK: start off by getting your pf multiplier going, then play out the multiball while refreshing the multipliers.
11. Decide if you want to bring 2 houses into BFW and go for the iron throne or go for the BFW + WHC super stack.

Other tips:
- In a typical 'good' game I'll get 2 BWMBs and 1 BFW multiball. So that's 3 separate times you can bring 2 modes into a multiball
- the game thrives on multipliers. If you're not getting combos, you're leaving points on the table. Learn to keep an eye on the combo arrows and hit them if they stack with another shot like a mode or multiball hit. Not only that but go for a combo especially if you're focused on getting good WIC values; instead of a straight shot to the left orbit, maybe go right ramp - center ramp - left orbit. Dragon kickback shot is very lucrative and bumps the combo multiplier for all shots, even the dragon. So while dangerouse, you can essentially hit the dragon to start a WIC, then hit the dragon to collect it with a combo multiplier.

Some of this might be a little too much but bottom line is keep hitting the combo arrows (especially in multiballs ) and keep refreshing your pf multiplier when time runs out.

edit: I should mention that I hardly ever go for the dragon WIC. But, ending a combo for modes or multiball shots into the dragon kick back can be very rewarding points wise. Knowing If you have mystery lit or eb lit is also helpful to end a mode into the dragon as it will hold the ball and become a safer shot.

#3273 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah, I get that point of view about needing to hit a hurry up to re-start multiball. This is my first Stern, so I'm not familiar with the way the ball save feature works on other games. I thought it might have been a bug....a nice bug though!

There's a grace period in most sterns. If you drain, you'll have approx 2 seconds of hitting any lit jackpots or even get an add a ball. If in the case of martell, you drain your last 2 balls simultaneously, and hit your add a ball before the grace period ends, itll trigger the ball saver which gives your 2 balls back cause they were in this window grace period + add a ball on top so give 3 balls. And sometimes you may get lucky and actually get another add a ball from the pops after this and go what was nearly a ball end / game over scenario to a 4 ball multiball. Good stuff!

#3274 3 years ago

Here's another tip: I think the factory ball saver at ball start is 5 seconds? I used to use this to get LOL lit. I can sometimes get 2 or 3 shots on the ram to get that ready for when I start BWMB. So I've been doing that more and more lately with my ball saver grace period.

#3275 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here's my typical strategy for tyrell and even all houses, but things can and do change and I also sometimes Change things up; but overall here's a typical strategy:
1. Get LOL lit.
2. Anytime lock is lit, I lock a ball. Except for lock 3. Tip: it's safer to rebound the Baratheon drops into the light lock targets than just straight up hitting the light lock targets.
3. With LOL lit, I try to get 4 house modes ready. So I pass anytime I make the center ramp. I typically go for Baratheon first, Greyjoy 2nd. Lannister comes on its own. Then I'll either light stark or start BWMB.
EDIT: if I do drain and use LOL, I'll stop going for baratheoon, get Greyjoy and start multiball with either lannister, tyrell, or Greyjoy. I've gotten really good at doing Greyjoy and stark in single ball play that I hardly use those during multiball.
4. Start BWMB + stack with 2 modes. Do your best to get one of those modes completed so you can collect a sword.
5. At the start of BWMB, I aim straight for the ram to get 2X going, then I focus on the multiball and modes.
6. Here's a biggy for big scores: practice how to keep an eye on your pf multiplier and learn the timing of when it ends, you have a 2 second grace period to hit the ram and restart it. So when you see the timer about to end you can prepare for it by gaining ball control.
7. After multiball, I'll decide whether I should go for some WICs, or start and quickly finish the mode(s) I had going in BWMB. All while keeping an eye on my pf muktiplier and refreshing it as needed.
8. If I'm going for a WHC + BFW super stack, then I'll continue to get 3 of the 4 WICs for that setup.
10. HOTK: start off by getting your pf multiplier going, then play out the multiball while refreshing the multipliers.
11. Decide if you want to bring 2 houses into BFW and go for the iron throne or go for the BFW + WHC super stack.
Other tips:
- In a typical 'good' game I'll get 2 BWMBs and 1 BFW multiball. So that's 3 separate times you can bring 2 modes into a multiball
- the game thrives on multipliers. If you're not getting combos, you're leaving points on the table. Learn to keep an eye on the combo arrows and hit them if they stack with another shot like a mode or multiball hit. Not only that but go for a combo especially if you're focused on getting good WIC values; instead of a straight shot to the left orbit, maybe go right ramp - center ramp - left orbit. Dragon kickback shot is very lucrative and bumps the combo multiplier for all shots, even the dragon. So while dangerouse, you can essentially hit the dragon to start a WIC, then hit the dragon to collect it with a combo multiplier.
Some of this might be a little too much but bottom line is keep hitting the combo arrows (especially in multiballs ) and keep refreshing your pf multiplier when time runs out.
edit: I should mention that I hardly ever go for the dragon WIC. But, ending a combo for modes or multiball shots into the dragon kick back can be very rewarding points wise. Knowing If you have mystery lit or eb lit is also helpful to end a mode into the dragon as it will hold the ball and become a safer shot.

Nice write-up!

#3276 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

1. Get LOL lit.
Other tips:

Good stuff dude. I'm gonna try out some of this.

#3277 3 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Lot's of plot movement last night and some new dialog opportunity - I wonder if we'll see any of this added in v1.30 and beyond?

I hope they put some stuff from this season in new Code update. Would be awesome.

Any guess when the new code will drop? Seems like it's been discussed for a while now.

#3278 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hope they put some stuff from this season in new Code update. Would be awesome.
Any guess when the new code will drop? Seems like it's been discussed for a while now.

I'll guess before the end of the year.

#3279 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Easy fellas. I haven't seen the episode yet. Also, Chris if I remember correctly you listen to dub step when playing in tournaments. My monster score at home last night was while I was bumping dub step in my basement. I think you may be onto something there. Haha

Works great for me on fast games, Sterns, etc. I have to switch to something slower when playing EM's or SS. Some of my favorites are Skrillex, Skream, Zomboy, Knife Party, Wolfgang Gartner, and many many more. Excision 2014 mix and 2015 mix are really good.

Back to the gameplay, I do prefer to start as Martell, but not play the Martell mode. I'm always looking to take Stark, Greyjoy, Tyrell, and Lannister into HOTK. But if I'm sucking the game up towards the end I won't hesitate to go ahead and play Martell or even Baratheon to get the EB or HOTK.

#3280 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Back to the gameplay, I do prefer to start as Martell, but not play the Martell mode.

That's usually what I do. I enjoy playing as Tyrell and the multipliers seem to be a big payoff, yet my average scores are way more with Martell.

#3281 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Works great for me on fast games, Sterns, etc. I have to switch to something slower when playing EM's or SS. Some of my favorites are Skrillex, Skream, Zomboy, Knife Party, Wolfgang Gartner, and many many more. Excision 2014 mix and 2015 mix are really good.
Back to the gameplay, I do prefer to start as Martell, but not play the Martell mode. I'm always looking to take Stark, Greyjoy, Tyrell, and Lannister into HOTK. But if I'm sucking the game up towards the end I won't hesitate to go ahead and play Martell or even Baratheon to get the EB or HOTK.

Just played a match yesterday in our monthly tournament where my plan was not going well to get the houses I wanted done, and had a very mediocre BWMB. I saw a very quick route to HOTK (stark, GJ, Martell, and Baratheon). I took it, blew up the HOTK, and took down the match with over a billion points. We were all pretty neck and neck going into the third ball at a couple hundred million.

#3282 3 years ago

I wish I could take ANY house into HOTK. I've only gotten there once and didn't know WTF I was doing.

#3283 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I wish I could take ANY house into HOTK. I've only gotten there once and didn't know WTF I was doing.

Stop it...1 time...that's pathetic man.

#3284 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well the LE is harder.

#3285 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well the LE is harder.

Ah there you go...a bright side!

#3286 3 years ago

I also play as Greyjoy...which is harder. Then I light Martell, and then I just try to light a bunch of houses (battling Lannister when I start BWMB). But...you know...it's not an easy game.

#3287 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I also play as Greyjoy...which is harder. Then I light Martell, and then I just try to light a bunch of houses (battling Lannister when I start BWMB). But...you know...it's not an easy game.

I like to take stark into BWMB because it has a better power than Lannister when you complete it. That might help a bit. But yeah, this game will kick my ass for days on end, then I can't miss for a couple days. Pretty weird how that works.

#3288 3 years ago

I just do Lannister during the multiball because it's such a pain in the ass to do with only one ball.

#3289 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just do Lannister during the multiball because it's such a pain in the ass to do with only one ball.

True that, but for me, completing stark when greyjoy is your house, is a bitch too. You have to hit every shot once, then hit at least 3 more ramps and one orbit to complete the mode. Worst of all, if you don't complete it, it doesn't save your progress.

#3290 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

OK, If you want some HOTK action you've got to stop playing as Greyjoy for a little while!

This actually got me thinking what could be the easiest path to HOTK, forgoing score, MB, etc.

I would say play as Baratheon. Start Baratheon. Shoot one spinner, one dragon shot, one drop target shot. Baratheon complete.
Shoot some right ramps to qualify Stark. Start Stark. Shoot 2 or 3 center ramps, then spinner. Stark complete.
Backhand the spinner a few times to qualify Greyjoy. Start Greyjoy. Shoot the five major shots. Greyjoy complete.
Shoot the right orbit a few times to qualify Martell. Start Martell. Shoot either orbit 3 times, followed by the center ramp. That last shot will not only complete Martell, but also start HOTK.

#3291 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

OK, If you want some HOTK action you've got to stop playing as Greyjoy for a little while!
This actually got me thinking what could be the easiest path to HOTK, forgoing score, MB, etc.
I would say play as Baratheon. Start Baratheon. Shoot one spinner, one dragon shot, one drop target shot. Baratheon complete.
Shoot some right ramps to qualify Stark. Start Stark. Shoot 2 or 3 center ramps, then spinner. Stark complete.
Backhand the spinner a few times to qualify Greyjoy. Start Greyjoy. Shoot the five major shots. Greyjoy complete.
Shoot the right orbit a few times to qualify Martell. Start Martell. Shoot either orbit 3 times, followed by the center ramp. That last shot will not only complete Martell, but also start HOTK.

You, sir, overestimate my skills.

#3292 3 years ago

Playing as Baratheon is a good idea. Light 4 houses; Baratheon, greyjoy, Lannister, and stark. Stack Baratheon + Lannister with blackwater mb. Stack greyjoy + stark with BFW or play stark solo and stack greyjoy with the rest of Lannister for BFW.

#3293 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You, sir, overestimate my skills.

It erased my post dammit

Just post pass from right flipper to left, backhand left orbit. This lights GJ and helps increase battle for the wall. Hold the right flipepr up and catch ball, post pass to left, backhand rinse & repeat. Middle shots are easy to light lannister...you should be taking lannister & GJ into BWMB.

How often you get MB decides whom you should pick. If you get it every game, you should be going Martell. I understand their point in baratheon, but to me nothing is more powerful than restarting MB

#3294 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

OK, so I just tried this on two games in a row. I got one part wrong. Scratch the whole part about Martell. I forgot that with all the center ramps, Lannister is gonna qualify itself. Take Greyjoy and Lannister into whichever MB you happen to start. Both games I had HOTK started by 2nd ball. First game 1.1bil, 2nd game 1.6 bil. This could be a decent little alternate strategy for match play!

#3295 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

OK, so I just tried this on two games in a row. I got one part wrong. Scratch the whole part about Martell. I forgot that with all the center ramps, Lannister is gonna qualify itself. Take Greyjoy and Lannister into whichever MB you happen to start. Both games I had HOTK started by 2nd ball. First game 1.1bil, 2nd game 1.6 bil. This could be a decent little alternate strategy for match play!

Oh. So it's YOUR fault that I never reach HOTK.

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh. So it's YOUR fault that I never reach HOTK.

Well when I get back from the Stan after not playing pinball for a year, i will be lucky just to get BWMB...LOL

#3297 3 years ago

I really need to put more time on my GoT LE. I can barely follow the playing tips here...

Some are saying the LE is harder than the pro, why is that?

#3298 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Play as greyjoy.
Beat the Martell house first

I still think Martell is buggy when playing as Greyjoy. It's far too easy to finish and the end animation doesn't play correctly either.

Rob

#3299 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I still think Martell is buggy when playing as Greyjoy. It's far too easy to finish and the end animation doesn't play correctly either.
Rob

You mean with the red viper winning, rather than being eyefucked by cleganes fingers?

#3300 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I really need to put more time on my GoT LE. I can barely follow the playing tips here...
Some are saying the LE is harder than the pro, why is that?

I believe it is harder. I have the premium . The main reason is the top two lanes do not advance towards BFTW. Only the dragon shot does that and its a tight and dangerous shot. Also you don't get the same combo opportunities as the pro with the slower right ramp and orbits that dont work all the time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, MD
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside