Topic Stats

• 6,412 posts
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by EightBallTexas
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 785 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GOT Topper (resized).png
d80ed54809506201697f6cde80dd4a423d45697e (resized).jpg
IMG-20200511-WA0002 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200524_011013 (resized).jpg
83D80ADD-BED1-4726-8BC6-E8F3D5B055B6.jpeg
20200411_163221 (resized).jpg
20200411_163124 (resized).jpg
20200411_163155 (resized).jpg
20200411_163454 (resized).jpg
20200411_163101 (resized).jpg
20200411_162957 (resized).jpg
GOT twitch event (resized).jpg
gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg

There are 6412 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 129.
#3051 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

i can make this as sticker for the spinner, what do you guys think?

Is that the coin aria brought to Bravos?

#3052 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is that the coin aria brought to Bravos?

close, this is the faceless man coin but i think the one in the tv show looks much older.

#3053 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Perfect.

#3054 4 years ago

Here's a tip for all you hipsters out there: set your feature adjustment #40 - music attenuation to -30. It'll make the sound pop really well. And if you have an external sub, turn bass to 100 treble to 85.

#3055 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

I'll get a blue one

#3056 4 years ago

Friendly GOT Pro tournament this weekend gents?

Factory settings, EBs off. Code version 1.29. Best score by Tuesday morning wins? Bragging rights on the line?!?! Just post pics here of your scores.

#3057 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

High score divided by the number of plays to get you there?

#3058 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Haha. Interesting, but I say just play as much as you want. But if you're playing a Prem, you have to chug a beer before each game if you want to play. Haha.

Jk. I think the scoring in both versions is close enough that we can do everybody.

#3059 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Interesting, but I say just play as much as you want. But if you're playing a Prem, you have to chug a beer before each game if you want to play. Haha.
Jk. I think the scoring in both versions is close enough that we can do everybody.

Close maybe, but I think that would be apples to oranges. On a pro we play in league I have a 6.5B game and twice a 5B game. On my premium at home my best is 4B, but most of my really good scores are in the 2-3B range.

#3060 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Factory settings,

That means top outlane settings!

#3062 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Close maybe, but I think that would be apples to oranges. On a pro we play in league I have a 6.5B game and twice a 5B game. On my premium at home my best is 4B, but most of my really good scores are in the 2-3B range.

So challenge accepted then? Haha

#3063 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Updated: ...then multiplied by the square root of the number of beers chugged!

#3064 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Updated: ...then multiplied by the square root of the number of beers chugged!

So in my case that will be zero. Do Monster Drinks count?

#3065 4 years ago

Beatmaster - that coin image for the spinner looks awesome! I think they put a sparkly one on to play off the flasher just below it. I'm always a fan of extra art though. STTNG comes to mind as one where the sparkly spinner looks odd.

#3066 4 years ago

Im in; i wont be able to play until Sunday but i say we dont just do highest score but rather post our scores for each house played. I dont mind wiping my 12bil Tyrell score to keep track

Also, whats the best way to turn off EB's? I know there's a setting in the menus to set # of extra balls to 0, but in past sterns - this setting hasnt worked properly. Does it work for GOT?

And before chuck asks, yes i have tilt warnings set to factory of 2 and LOL on factory once a game - which pretty much means my game is at factory.

Oh and i had a great idea for a future update: ability to purchase extra tilt warnings with gold from the mystery store (Yes, i tilt often - i like a medium to tight tilt when i play).

#3067 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Also, whats the best way to turn off EB's? I know there's a setting in the menus to set # of extra balls to 0, but in past sterns - this setting hasnt worked properly. Does it work for GOT?

Yeah. We use GOT for my monthly tournament. Set it to zero and you're good.

Good call on the tilt warnings. Haha. Yeah I think posting best scores per house is a good idea. Let's add that wrinkle.

#3068 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

So in my case that will be zero. Do Monster Drinks count?

If you chug a monster before every game and can play more than a handful of games before your heart explodes, you win. Haha

#3069 4 years ago

I'm in! Although some of the ridiculous scores I've seen posted by some of you all, I have next to no chance.

Every house I beat I'll slam a beer and so I should be passed out within a couple hours but I'll wake up and start again, gonna be a vicious cycle of events.

#3070 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm in! Although some of the ridiculous scores I've seen posted by some of you all, I have next to no chance.
Every house I beat I'll slam a beer and so I should be passed out within a couple hours but I'll wake up and start again, gonna be a vicious cycle of events.

This sounds like a plan where you cannot lose. Well done.

#3071 4 years ago

Thinking about grabbing an LE. Any thoughts on the LE vs the pro? I've heard some people say pro is more fun but I've never seen either version so this purchased is based purely on reputation.

#3072 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Thinking about grabbing an LE. Any thoughts on the LE vs the pro? I've heard some people say pro is more fun but I've never seen either version so this purchased is based purely on reputation.

Lots of thoughts...I think it's a very personal preference. I played both a lot before deciding on an LE, and I'd suggest the same if you can do it. A lot of us think the Premium/LE is more fun. No wrong answer...it's a great game in either form.

#3073 4 years ago

Playing both (or either for that matter) has zero chance of happening so just hoping I get something I'll like. I always figure I can just sell again if I don't like it but from what I've read this is pretty much along the lines of stuff I like.

#3074 4 years ago

I've just had my GoT premium for a short while, love the game; but I'm finding about 50% of the balls landing in the throne (via the mystery shot) are rolling off the throne as opposed to saying on the throne itself. I'm sure this has already been covered somewhere here in detail but is this an easy fix?
Thanks for any input.

#3075 4 years ago

If you've played Black Knight and liked it, you'll probably enjoy the upper playfield. The left orbit dominates the discussion but it's a non-issue for me. The 2-level VUK can take some effort to get working perfectly, it just takes some patience. The rest of it is normal Pro/LE differences - the light show, art and rails. I'm normally a hardcore Pro buyer, but I changed it up for once and I'm glad I did.

#3076 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I've just had my GoT premium for a short while, love the game; but I'm finding about 50% of the balls landing in the throne (via the mystery shot) are rolling off the throne as opposed to saying on the throne itself. I'm sure this has already been covered somewhere here in detail but is this an easy fix?

It's very fixable. There are several different solutions posted here, including mine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/

The key is to slow the ball down, I think.

#3077 4 years ago

Swampfire thanks for the link- I will read through.

#3078 4 years ago

Pro by far

#3079 4 years ago

So I've only been playing Lannister tonight trying to get a high score and it's seriously like I've never played pinball before. So hard to get shit going. Lannnisters are so lame. Well done Dwight. You've succeeded in making me hate that house as much as I do in the show.

#3080 4 years ago

I'm going to go get some Dragon's Milk before I play against you guys.

#3081 4 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I'm going to go get some Dragon's Milk before I play against you guys.

image_(resized).jpg

#3082 4 years ago

Time to give this fun weekend competition a twist; I'm gonna throw a handicap on myself and limit myself to 4 games max of each house. Can't play til Sunday night though either.

#3083 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Factory settings, EBs off. Code version 1.29. Best score by Tuesday morning wins? Bragging rights on the line?!?! Just post pics here of your scores.

I am in but I will be playing on the LE.

#3084 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I am in but I will be playing on the LE.

Of course. Bring it on! Turn those extra balls off, all factory settings otherwise. We are giving away bragging rights for the highest scores on each house.

#3085 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

i will make a blue version tomorrow and get those ready for shipping this week.

* i'm also working on another mod for GOT, i just hope i can finish this one also this coming week.

#3086 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Thanks for any input.

Most issues with LE/prem versions can be found and resolved in link below https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister

#3087 4 years ago

This is my Lannister score. I had to scratch and claw to get this. What a pain in the arse!

image_(resized).jpeg

#3088 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is my Lannister score. I had to scratch and claw to get this. What a pain in the arse!

Yea, lannister are a bunch of gimps! I guess that fits the theme though now lol.

So is the GC for the memorial factory no ebs weekend warrior competition 1.5Bil right now?

#3089 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yea, lannister are a bunch of gimps! I guess that fits the theme though now lol.
So is the GC for the memorial factory no ebs weekend warrior competition 1.5Bil right now?

For Lannister it sure is. Pics or it didn't happen fellas. I say Yay Merica needs to be the official initials too. Haha.

#3090 4 years ago

I still don't know how you guys get these scores. I'll stack houses for multiballs and finish them and still only get to like 300m

#3091 4 years ago

After some serious scientific analysis, I can confidently conclude that margaritas do NOT help you score higher! Who'da thunk that?

I'm thinking of invoking the special "1-too-many-margaritas" exception to my play over the next 2-3 hours. I cannot seem to score more than 500M. Argh - And I was sooo close to killing it.

Back to the basement...

#3092 4 years ago

Haha. Thad the cool things about these friendly remote tournaments. You really see how infrequently you tend to score big at home. At least that's how it works for me. I mean we can't all be LOTR_breath and SKB. Haha.

#3093 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

After reading your message last night about Lannister I was able to get 2.5 billion on a game. It might be closer to 3 billion but I'm not at home to verify. The thing is, I never get enough gold the buy anything worthwhile. I haven't even seen the video mode available in quite a while and it's not turned off. I've been playing Lannister because I want to see what kind of gold I can get with it. I will post a picture when I get back home later.

Rob

#3094 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

After reading your message last night about Lannister I was able to get 2.5 billion on a game. It might be closer to 3 billion but I'm not at home to verify. The thing is, I never get enough gold the buy anything worthwhile. I haven't even seen the video mode available in quite a while and it's not turned off. I've been playing Lannister because I want to see what kind of gold I can get with it. I will post a picture when I get back home later.
Rob

Dammit! I thought that might hold up. I'll circle back to Lannister after I hit the rest of the houses. Well done though. Great score.

#3095 4 years ago

so guys - to be clear - competition settings (no extra balls) and widest lanes? Are we keeping different scores for prem/LE?

#3096 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

so guys - to be clear - competition settings (no extra balls) and widest lanes? Are we keeping different scores for prem/LE?

Just make sure the extra balls awarded setting is set to "no extra balls". And yeah, we can keep separate scores for Pro and Prem/LE if people want. Just note what version you're playing when posting a pic of your score and show what house you were.

#3097 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just make sure the extra balls awarded setting is set to "no extra balls". And yeah, we can keep separate scores for Pro and Prem/LE if people want. Just note what version you're playing when posting a pic of your score and show what house you were.

ok - I thought competition settings "yes" disabled all extra balls.

#3098 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

ok - I thought competition settings "yes" disabled all extra balls.

You would think, but I think it allows one extra ball.

#3099 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dammit! I thought that might hold up. I'll circle back to Lannister after I hit the rest of the houses. Well done though. Great score.

It was 2.5 billion. I got 67 million WIC champion and 524 million HOC champion on that same game. Last night was the first time I really played it since doing the 1.29 code update.

I still want the music to be much louder during some of the multiballs. The start of WMB is just so ho-hum....

Rob

20160528_193239_(resized).jpg
20160528_193231_(resized).jpg

#3100 4 years ago

House Stark(I did however get midnight madness activating during this game, forgot to turn that off) One shot away from Iron Throne

20160528_211016_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 9.90
Playfields
The Super Fasteners
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
There are 6412 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 129.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside