371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 144.
#2551 7 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

So are you saying that when this happens the Martell effect isn't active in HOTK (each shot twice) or it's just the one not flashed on the screen at mode start?

Not necessarily. But if you complete Martell and some other mode simultaneously as your 4th and 5th houses, Martell always loses because it's last in the pecking order of the lights in the playfield. See my order posts a few posts back.

#2552 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is anyone having issues uploading pics? I'm getting an error every time.

Nope

Quoted from 85vett:

Not my game but here is a pic.

73d65d8db656b6a270d8c4ad2b884b58c5ac6ab4_(resized).jpg

Ah thanks...that aint bad at all.

#2553 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is anyone having issues uploading pics? I'm getting an error every time.

NopeNope

#2554 7 years ago

Yeah that's a shot from mine. I actually ended up replacing the head with the stock one. Looks really good and the extra weight makes my hits a bit more consistent

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2555 7 years ago

Here my ram. Been ridden hard and put away wet. It's got a nice bush though.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2556 7 years ago

Dude WTF shave that thing.

#2557 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here my ram. Been ridden hard and put away wet. It's got a nice bush though.
image_(resized).jpeg

nice ram but damn it's chipped already.

a nice plate of metal in the back is a must otherwise it will always brake.

metal hitting plastic = brake.

#2558 7 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

nice ram but damn it's chipped already.
a nice plate of metal in the back is a must otherwise it will always brake.
metal hitting plastic = brake.

I put the ram cover on backwards. The other side is tapered so there is no plastic really for the ball to hit. It just covers the metal so there is no metal on metal hits.

Mezel has amazing customer service and is sending me a new one even though I installed it wrong.

#2559 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I put the ram cover on backwards. The other side is tapered so there is no plastic really for the ball to hit. It just covers the metal so there is no metal on metal hits.
Mezel has amazing customer service and is sending me a new one even though I installed it wrong.

Cant you just flip it around and the damaged area would be pretty unnoticeable?

#2560 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cant you just flip it around and the damaged area would be pretty unnoticeable?

Yup. But Mezel insisted. Like I said. Amazing customer service. I couldn't get them to not send me one. Haha

#2561 7 years ago

Great pics... Need a favor: for prem/LE owners, would someone mind sending me a pic of the ram area from left (looking right)? Like gorilla's pic above but more from left. I can't seem to get that vertical plastic on the side of the ramp (and to the right of the ram) quiet right. Thanks in advance! (Lesson learned, no matter how stupidly easily something should be, take a pic.).

#2562 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yup. But Mezel insisted. Like I said. Amazing customer service. I couldn't get them to not send me one. Haha

Kristin must have seen your hairy bush and felt bad for you.

edit-She also obviously doesn't know you are a Bengal fan! Ha! (She's a Steeler Girl if ya didn't know....)

#2563 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Kristin must have seen your hairy bush and felt bad for you.
edit-She also obviously doesn't know you are a Bengal fan! Ha! (She's a Steeler Girl if ya didn't know....)

Oh I knew. Believe me I have been trying to come up with ways not to like her, but she's making it really hard on me right now. Haha

#2564 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh I knew. Believe me I have been trying to come up with ways not to like her, but she's making it really hard on me right now. Haha

She is too sweet! Agreed.....Although Ive always kinda liked the Steelers (Rod Woodson-Greg Lloyd days-sorry bro).

#2565 7 years ago

And speaking of Bengals. I decided to try the new PBL perfect play silicone on the flippers. WHODEY!!

#2566 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

.....Although Ive always kinda liked the Steelers (Rod Woodson-Greg Lloyd days-sorry bro).

Finally

#2567 7 years ago

Thats been a known fact Law, I posted that in the NFL thread I bet, go find it and repost it.

Edit-----Jerome Bettis was one of the most fun RB's to ever watch play, rolley polley Man just housing people, good times! Ive always joked around with some of my friends saying I could easily tackle him.

#2568 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

ha ok, didn't realized it was backwards, good thing he's sending you another one.

a simple metal corner or something will be a good idea, you can already see GorillaBiscuits' corner getting beat up.

#2569 7 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

ha ok, didn't realized it was backwards, good thing he's sending you another one.
a simple metal corner or something will be a good idea, you can already see GorillaBiscuits' corner getting beat up.

Yeah they posted in their GOt mod thread that it's gonna get dented a bit, but I'm okay with that cause the stock one does as well.

#2570 7 years ago

I had the super stack raging so long I seriously got a cramp in my right forearm. Hahaha.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2571 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

reat pics... Need a favor: for prem/LE owners, would someone mind sending me a pic of the ram area from left (looking right)? Like gorilla's pic above but more from left. I can't seem to get that vertical plastic on the side of the ramp (and to the right of the ram) quiet right.

Not gonna lie it was a huge pain in the ass haha. The vertical plastic goes over the big horizontal one which goes over the spacer. Maybe 19/20 attempts were spent fishing out a spacer I knocked loose. I'll take a pic for you in the AM if nobody else has good luck and be patient it's worth it!

#2572 7 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Not gonna lie it was a huge pain in the ass haha. The vertical plastic goes over the big horizontal one which goes over the spacer. Maybe 19/20 attempts were spent fishing out a spacer I knocked loose. I'll take a pic for you in the AM if nobody else has good luck and be patient it's worth it!

Thanks! I think I got it. Yeah, I was expecting this to be a quick 2 min job. What a pain. About everything that could go wrong, did. The screws holding on the original cover were so tight, I striped one of them and had to use an extractor to get it out. I didn't have any spare #4 screws, so ran to Home Depot to get some, reassemble the ram, only to realize I didn't need the screws. Ah well, I've got them for the old kit. Working with that screw that held the black ram head in wasn't much easier thanks to the wheel axle which was also impossibly tight.

I also lost a black spacer that took forever to find. I put a very small touch of elmers glue on them to hold them in place, but before that, I twitched to grab the spacer before it bounced into the unknown, and I bumped the ram sitting on the edge of the machine which fell to the floor and broke the ram head. Dammit!

Then that vertical plastic ... Just all fits together a bit oddly especially out back near the jets.

The last thing I wanted to do when I finished was play pinball ... Ah well. My fault for assuming this would be easy, I didn't plan it out.

#2573 7 years ago

How do you like my alternate translite? I think it looks great and breaks up the redundancy of the cabinet sides. image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2574 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

How do you like my alternate translite? I think it looks great and breaks up the redundancy of the cabinet sides. image_(resized).jpeg

Pretty cool. Let's see that badboy lit up.

#2575 7 years ago

Completely agree with chuckwurt. I like it but want to see it lit up!

#2576 7 years ago

Love that translite

#2577 7 years ago

yep, i'd like to see it with the machine on.

#2578 7 years ago

Yeah sorry, it looks even better lit up!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
That image you see in the top left corner in the Stark symbol is just a reflection of my neon light.

#2579 7 years ago

much better than the original. thanks for the pic.

#2580 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yeah sorry, it looks even better lit up!image_(resized).jpeg

Yeah that's got some nice color to it.

#2581 7 years ago

Looks great

#2582 7 years ago

I've gotta say, as an owner of an LE who loves the stock translite, that's the ONLY alternate translite I'd swap it out for. Absolutely gorgeous.

#2583 7 years ago

So much better than the cartoon one...

#2584 7 years ago

Yes that hand drawn one, although nice, doesn't match the rest of the game. This one does. Originally found it on eBay and come to find out the guy who makes them is a local here in CO. Highly recommended, guy owns his own sign shop, I drove and bought it from him hot off the printer.

#2585 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yes that hand drawn one, although nice, doesn't match the rest of the game. This one does. Originally found it on eBay and come to find out the guy who makes them is a local here in CO. Highly recommended, guy owns his own sign shop, I drove and bought it from him hot off the printer.

John Hanson?

#2587 7 years ago

I wonder why dwight did not code in anything with the red wedding,that being one of the greatest shock moments in the series

#2588 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Would be cool for premium owners if he swapped the castle blocks in the image for blue wall pics, just to match the theme a bit. But looks like this matches pro/LE really well.

#2589 7 years ago

Is there a video tutorial yet?...May add this game back.

#2590 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You've already owned the game once? If so, nothing major has changed since you've had it. No tutorials available that I know of.

#2591 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

+1. Love the pin can use some expert guidance.

#2592 7 years ago

Bowen will probably not do a tutorial until the code is finished/more complete. Several years ago he did a tutorial on AC/DC, then had to do another one down the road when the code updates negated half of what was in the first tutorial.

#2593 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You've already owned the game once? If so, nothing major has changed since you've had it. No tutorials available that I know of.

I've had it for more than 4 months now, and I still feel like I'm just getting to know it.

#2594 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I've had it for more than 4 months now, and I still feel like I'm just getting to know it.

I think I have a decent handle on mine now cause I have played the living piss out of it. Still haven't seen all the game has to offer yet though.

#2595 7 years ago

Any GOT PRO owners have a rubber list with sizes and count for the machine?
Last time I went from the manual (STLE) it was completely wrong.

Thanks in advance.

#2596 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think I have a decent handle on mine now cause I have played the living piss out of it. Still haven't seen all the game has to offer yet though.

And I want to compliment Dwight for that. Stern deservedly gets killed for some of the code they put out and can take a long time to update it. Game Of Thrones arrived great. Even though it has only had minor tweaks and bug fixes, the game is a blast. Dwight did a fantastic job with it coming out of the gate.

#2597 7 years ago

So who here thinks Martell add a ball should get nerfed? I'm thinking make it a once a game feature than once per ball.

#2598 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So who here thinks Martell add a ball should get nerfed? I'm thinking make it a once a game feature than once per ball.

I like once per ball because I have many games where I play multiball MBs in the same ball. The game forces you to decide whether you want to avoid getting a MB and get it on the next ball. Then if you don't get to any Multiballs until the third ball, you're kinda screwed. I think it's fine the way it is.

What needs to be nerfed is the Martell house completion while playing as greyjoy.

#2599 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Any GOT PRO owners have a rubber list with sizes and count for the machine?
Last time I went from the manual (STLE) it was completely wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Have you chedked the kit at titan pinball? They have a got pro kit listed if you log in. but dont know if that ius blindly taken from sterns manual or not.

#2600 7 years ago

Nerfed? Are you meaning this to be removed or made harder?Defeating any house with Greyjoy should be harder since you get their power but definitely not removed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.