Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 127.
#2351 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Anyone know if you can buy a LOL if you have the settings on one LOL per game and you've already used it?

Yes. Did it the other night. Pretty expensive award though. I want to say at least 3k of gold. I also found out that the most expensive award available right now is 150 million points for around 5,400 gold.

#2352 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I also found out that the most expensive award available right now is 150 million points for around 5,400 gold.

Ha! Did that in qualifying at LAX. I remember thinking "hell yeah". Then thinking "Damn, wish I had some playfield multipliers going".

#2353 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Ha! Did that in qualifying at LAX. I remember thinking "hell yeah". Then thinking "Damn, wish I had some playfield multipliers going".

You probably did. I believe that award is just a 25m base value. It does, however, take your combined multipliers that made that shot into account, and what you see is the multiplied points.

#2354 3 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

You probably did. I believe that award is just a 25m base value. It does, however, take your combined multipliers that made that shot into account, and what you see is the multiplied points.

Nope. It's called the "biggest points" award and it's a base of 150 million, hence the 5k+ Price tag. I've only collected that much gold once and that was all I was trying to do.

#2355 3 years ago

For those who have replaced all the rubbers on Premium/LE, how long did it take? I might skip the top lanes, possible bumpers depending on how long it will take to disassemble. Looks like a bear to break some of that down. I don't want to set aside an hour and find myself there 6 hours later. Thanks!

#2356 3 years ago

My life is complete! Scored a 750M Stark mode tonight!

#2357 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. It's called the "biggest points" award and it's a base of 150 million, hence the 5k+ Price tag. I've only collected that much gold once and that was all I was trying to do.

I just got a 20 mil award in mystery with 4x pf multiplier and was awarded 20 mil. So either there's a bug or it's not intended to be stacked with pf multipliers.

#2358 3 years ago

Negative. The value shown on the choice screen already has the playfield multipliers factored in.

#2359 3 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

For those who have replaced all the rubbers on Premium/LE, how long did it take? I might skip the top lanes, possible bumpers depending on how long it will take to disassemble. Looks like a bear to break some of that down. I don't want to set aside an hour and find myself there 6 hours later. Thanks!

Plan on about 4 to 6 hours depending on your skill. I could probably do it in 3 now since I've taken mine apart so many times.

Might as well work on the orbit while you are in there and knock out 2 birds with one stone (sorry PETA).

I also rerouted a lot of the wiring so that you don't see it but I think cap and I are the only ones anal enough to do that...

#2360 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Plan on about 4 to 6 hours depending on your skill. I could probably do it in 3 now since I've taken mine apart so many times.
Might as well work on the orbit while you are in there and knock out 2 birds with one stone (sorry PETA).
I also rerouted a lot of the wiring so that you don't see it but I think cap and I are the only ones anal enough to do that...

Yikes! 4 to 6... Glad I asked, definetly thought it would be quicker (I'm pretty slow when working on pins). Might need to do this in phases. Thanks!

#2361 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

My life is complete! Scored a 750M Stark mode tonight!

Nice! What route did you take to get it?

#2362 3 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Yikes! 4 to 6... Glad I asked, definetly thought it would be quicker (I'm pretty slow when working on pins). Might need to do this in phases. Thanks!

If it helps. You can easily do 90% of the rubbers without having to remove the castle or the ramps. Those are the rubbers that effect game play the most and are also the ones that are visible. The other 10% are behind the throne and under the ramps by the pops.

If you don't want to tackle it all now I'd just do all the ones minus the pops area now and then do the rest when you are up for removing the ramps. Doing this should take around an hour if you being slow.

#2363 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Had to have a 10X shot for one of the loops. Max value is 75M for the stark mode collection process. The amount you actually collect at that point is dependent on the amount of multipliers you have going on. Theoretically speaking, the max Stark value is $1.875B if you were to have 5X shot multipliers with 5X PF multipliers going on (total of 25X).

#2364 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Had to have a 10X shot for one of the loops. Max value is 75M for the stark mode collection process. The amount you actually collect at that point is dependent on the amount of multipliers you have going on. Theoretically speaking, the max Stark value is $1.875B if you were to have 5X shot multipliers with 5X PF multipliers going on (total of 25X).

Absolutely correct. Just wanted to know how he specifically tackled it. I assumed 5x combo and 2x playfield.

#2365 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It was on a premium. Looped the center, then got up on the mini playfield and hit all three 5 second time extenders, then collected the castle. Then back down to main playfield for more center loops. When I reached the max 75M I noticed I still had like 18 seconds left, so bash the ram several times to get 2x playfiled, then shot the left orbit. It was 75M with a 10X multiplier!

#2366 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

It was on a premium. Looped the center, then got up on the mini playfield and hit all three 5 second time extenders, then collected the castle. Then back down to main playfield for more center loops. When I reached the max 75M I noticed I still had like 18 seconds left, so bash the ram several times to get 2x playfiled, then shot the left orbit. It was 75M with a 10X multiplier!

Nice! With those time extenders in the upper playfield that makes it very interesting and possible to really cash in on that mode. Once I tackle IT, my next task is see how high I can score in any one mode.

#2367 3 years ago

Yeesh, you guys must be playing a different game than me, or maybe I just suck at GoT?

#2368 3 years ago

Now that I've finally gotten Iron Throne that sounds like a good goal to tackle next. It will definitely be a lot harder on the pro without any way to extend the mode time.

#2369 3 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Yeesh, you guys must be playing a different game than me, or maybe I just suck at GoT?

The bad news: It's probably you.
The good news: You're not alone.

We should start a club.

#2370 3 years ago

750m in one mode...that pretty much my high score for a game lol

#2371 3 years ago

My best so far is 5.5 billion.....but I have no idea what I did to get there. A really good game for me is hitting a billion.

#2372 3 years ago

On my premium last night I got 2.1B and didn't even get my name up. That got me wondering what my high score table actually looked like. GC just over 4B, next score just over 3B, then THREE SCORES all 2.8B.

#2373 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

On my premium last night I got 2.1B and didn't even get my name up. That got me wondering what my high score table actually looked like. GC just over 4B, next score just over 3B, then THREE SCORES all 2.8B.

Kinda like mine except all 1.8 scores with 2 over 2 bills.

#2374 3 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

When I hear "upper playfield" and "time extenders" from said playfield, it might as well be a different game from the Pro.

#2375 3 years ago

the pro is curretnly ranked 84th or something like that? .

how is that possible, oh well i'll enjoy my 84th ranked machine until the cows come home.

#2376 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

And HS is ranked at #85...HS def should be higher than GOT.

#2377 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And HS is ranked at #85...

yeup, one of my favorite upper right flipper machines!

#2378 3 years ago

how is that possible, oh well i'll enjoy my 84th ranked machine until the cows come home.

I think it's my fault. I have an entire collection of very low ranked games, and I guess it's rubbing off onto GOT. It's only gonna get worse too. I expect to have a LW3 soon.

#2379 3 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

When I hear "upper playfield" and "time extenders" from said playfield, it might as well be a different game from the Pro.

It is a totally different game.

Last night I had two balls trapped on the lower left flipper and one on the lower right. Also had a ball trapped on the upper left flipper. Then I proceeded to stage flip the upper ball, collecting jackpots that way. So many nuances with the upper playfield that make it so different, and GREAT!

#2380 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

It is a totally different game.
Last night I had two balls trapped on the lower left flipper and one on the lower right. Also had a ball trapped on the upper left flipper. Then I proceeded to stage flip the upper ball, collecting jackpots that way. So many nuances with the upper playfield that make it so different, and GREAT!

Damn, you guys are getting me very anxious to get mine. Was hoping to have it for friday delivery but it looks like monday or tuesday!

#2381 3 years ago

Because somebody posted this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-enters-the-pinside-top-100-at-5th-wnbjm-at-30th

So others came along to "correct" the ranking.

#2382 3 years ago

How are others ballreturn from the right orbit after plunge on the pro?
I have leveled my game with a leveling tool, and most of the time after plunging and the ball comes out of the pops down the right orbit, it hits the lower right sling shot. On other videos I have seen the ball is often avoiding the sling and landing on the right flipper making it easier to catch it.

is there a correct behaviour, or is it just totally different from game to game?

#2383 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I have leveled my game with a leveling tool, and most of the time after plunging and the ball comes out of the pops down the right orbit, it hits the lower right sling shot. On other videos I have seen the ball is often avoiding the sling and landing on the right flipper making it easier to catch it.
is there a correct behaviour, or is it just totally different from game to game?

I can only speak to how my game behaves as I'm not sure if the intended feed from the right orbit. Mine acts just as you describe in the videos you have seen.

I have a Pro as well.

#2384 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

In most of the videos that you see a nice feed to the flipper you should also be seeing people hitting the side of the cab when the ball gets to the bottom of that right orbit ball guide. Faster shots (full loops) will generally make it to the flipper without much help but slow ones need a nice slap to get away from the sling.

#2385 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

mine feeds straight to the right flipper 95% of the time, no side slap of the cab needed. The other 5% if it bounces wicked like out of the pops it'll come down and typically hit the upper part of the sling.

Whats your pitch at? im running around 6.9 last i checked.

#2386 3 years ago

Not sure the correct terminology here, but I am seeing a slightly different action on my left and right flippers when attempting to trap a slowly moving ball:

> The ball seems to consistently just ~barely~ roll off the tip of the left flipper, while a similar ball will always be trapped by the right flipper. This happens often enough to be a bit of pain.

I checked the flipper alignment. Both flippers appear to be symmetrically aligned with the registration marks on the playfield (red dots inserted by me) - maybe the left flipper is ever so slightly out of alignment (?) - Is it worth dinking with? My playfield measures as horizontally flat using my digital leveler.

3-31-2016_12-16-45_PM_(resized).png

#2387 3 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

playfield measures as horizontally flat using my digital leveler.

Just try bumping the front right leg a turn or 2

#2388 3 years ago

Out of the pops mine hits the sling also. Mine is dead level and at about 6.8 degrees. I have to give the game a pretty good shove to get the ball to catch on the right flipper.

#2389 3 years ago

On my premium the ball will come out of the right orbit to the right flipper every time. If you are having issues with it hitting the right sling try putting a small square piece of mylar on the end of the right orbit ball guide. This should bump the ball out enough and you will never see or notice anything.

#2390 3 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Out of the pops mine hits the sling also. Mine is dead level and at about 6.8 degrees. I have to give the game a pretty good shove to get the ball to catch on the right flipper.

try adjusting or pulling in your right orbit ball guide towards the middle of the pf. mine got pushed out a bit after maybe 3000 gameplays from rockin the outer right orbit shot, but i'd assume they could be not lined correctly out of the factory as well at times.

#2391 3 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Not sure the correct terminology here, but I am seeing a slightly different action on my left and right flippers when attempting to trap a slowly moving ball:
> The ball seems to consistently just ~barely~ roll off the tip of the left flipper, while a similar ball will always be trapped by the right flipper. This happens often enough to be a bit of pain.
I checked the flipper alignment. Both flippers appear to be symmetrically aligned with the registration marks on the playfield (red dots inserted by me) - maybe the left flipper is ever so slightly out of alignment (?) - Is it worth dinking with? My playfield measures as horizontally flat using my digital leveler.
3-31-2016_12-16-45_PM_(resized).png

Probably related to spin on the ball. I wouldn't be messing with the flippers unless they're uneven when raised. It's suppose to be hard to trap the ball.

#2392 3 years ago

I wanted to try different colored flashers on my Pro. I'm guessing these 13 VAC ones I got from Comet are not going to work?

image_(resized).jpeg

#2393 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wanted to try different colored flashers on my Pro. I'm guessing these 13 VAC ones I got from Comet are not going to work?
image_(resized).jpeg

The green one is comet and says 13 VAC on it.

#2394 3 years ago

Not a great video or nothing but here's a couple balls played by my 3 year old after a quick 10 minute learning session:

Its amazing how quick they learn; last week he had no concept of pinball except for flashing lights and banging the flippers as hard as he could. Now he's learning control!

#2395 3 years ago

First shot going right for the Targayreans!

#2396 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

First shot going right for the Targayreans!

haha! yup. He loves it when i get the dragon going. When he watches or plays with me, he just says blue light dad, get the blue light as thats what he's associated with starting Targaryan.

Its funny to watch him learn hand coordination, he wants to use the right flipper to flip but hits the left one instead sometimes.

He actually got a ball locked in one game, but i wasnt filming at the time lol

EDIT: Oh, and his reaction to when he loses his ball...my wife said, "hey, just like you!" lol

#2397 3 years ago

Just wanted to share with everyone how much fun the WHC and Wall MB stack is. It's pretty tricky to do, but very doable.

By stacking these two MBs, your ball save is the better part of a minute, and if you're Martell, using your add a ball can really make this MB into a marathon of 6 balls flying around.

#2398 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

image_(resized).jpeg

You need 5v flashers not 13v flashers.

#2399 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

You need 5v flashers not 13v flashers.

Thanks. Art said the same thing. Sounds like he ordered a bunch so they will be available in a few months probably

#2400 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just wanted to share with everyone how much fun the WHC and Wall MB stack is. It's pretty tricky to do, but very doable.
By stacking these two MBs, your ball save is the better part of a minute, and if you're Martell, using your add a ball can really make this MB into a marathon of 6 balls flying around.

Ok you got me intrigued! Thanks for sharing! So How do you get this stack? Is it as simple as have BFW mb lit when you start WHC? Or do you have to do something totally bizarre like start your final WIC at the Dragon shot, then light BFW, then complete your WIC which starts both?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside