371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 144.
#2151 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone know what the lit blue arrow right under the battering ram is indicating? It flashes and says hit me but what does it do?

Someone I know told me it is just an indicator of your progress. Like..your getting closer to the multiplier or something.

#2152 8 years ago

I assume the code for game of thrones is largely done, but I thought of something which would be great;
The scenes that each mode is taken from seems somewhat off...like lannister being Save Myrcella which is a small side-plot on the books/series, as opposed to other lannister-events earlier. Some other modes are also a little questionable. It would be great if they could take a star trek approuch and as with Targaryen mode with is three-tiered, actually have two or three different "missions" for each house.

Any thoughts on this? it would make the game even more varied, and incorporate more of the show into the game. Althought I doubt they will do it. One thing they should fix though; is at least include vipers headsmash deathscene if you fail completing martell mode. Realistically, he should be dead anyhow but I can understand why they only show him impale the mountain when you complete it

#2153 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone know what the lit blue arrow right under the battering ram is indicating? It flashes and says hit me but what does it do?

The blue arrow flashing means that if you hit the ram while its flashing it will light playfield multiplier. If you hit it again, the playfield multiplier will start flashing in front of the ram. If you hit it again, it will start 2x multiplier.

If you do not hit the ram while the blue arrow is flashing, you have to start the process over. Kind of hard to explain.

#2154 8 years ago

So I've own this game a for 5 months or so but it got boring pretty fast. I think I am just going to sell it and move on. I wonder if the premium / LE would provide more to do.

#2155 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So I've own this game a for 5 months or so but it got boring pretty fast. I think I am just going to sell it and move on. I wonder if the premium / LE would provide more to do.

Interesting question. It seems that what the PREM/LE offers is the ability to add more time to each mode up in the castle, but that basically changes the scoring scope, not gameplay per ce. Also during modes you can conquer and collect a castle for each house you fight. But that is just an added mode objective sortof, id say?

The castle multiball is the extra multiball you have?

#2156 8 years ago

Can anyone explain the Castle Black that seems to always be lit on the playfield? It points to the Dragon Kickback. When lit what is it scoring? It does seem to be lit constantly. I know the Dragon kickback light Targaryen and also advances Battle at the Wall multiball but anything else??? I have the Premium game.

#2157 8 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Can anyone explain the Castle Black that seems to always be lit on the playfield? It points to the Dragon Kickback. When lit what is it scoring? It does seem to be lit constantly. I know the Dragon kickback light Targaryen and also advances Battle at the Wall multiball but anything else??? I have the Premium game.

Castle black = advance Battle for the Wall.

#2158 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Interesting. I'm on the fence between a GoT Premium and a WoZ Standard. This comment provides some context that I hadn't read yet.

#2159 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Interesting. I'm on the fence between a GoT Premium and a WoZ Standard. This comment provides some context that I hadn't read yet.

I'm not a huge fan of woz but my issues were with the layout. There is way more to do in woz and if you like the layout it won't get boring fast at all.

Game of thrones has a lot of good flow at least in the pro. But star trek has more and seems like there is more strategy and things to do in Star Trek. I'm not a hater of the game. But it just isn't getting played and I have no real desire to play it. I play a game on it about once a week and don't feel like pressing start again. In my room it's sitting right next to Star Trek and 24 and even 24 gets more play.

It should be noted that monkey who started this thread sold his GoT a while ago.

#2160 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I'm not a huge fan of woz but my issues were with the layout. There is way more to do in woz and if you like the layout it won't get boring fast at all.
Game of thrones has a lot of good flow at least in the pro. But star trek has more and seems like there is more strategy and things to do in Star Trek. I'm not a hater of the game. But it just isn't getting played and I have no real desire to play it. I okay a game on it about once a week and don't feel like pressing start again. In my room it's sitting right next to Star Trek and 24 and even 24 gets more play.

I appreciate the feedback on it.

You mention Star Trek having more strategy and "things to do". My opinion of GOT was that the ability to select your house and battle houses for various scoring benefits would give it more depth in terms of scoring strategy. The way you can stack houses also seemed like a way to make the journey to the throne more exciting. The use of gold to give the game a bit more of an "adventure game" feel comes off as a neat concept to the casual observer. I felt that Star Trek was a lot of wood chopping and didn't offer a lot in terms of variable approach to gameplay. That was before the big code update that added medals and whatnot, so I don't really know what has changed.

Just sort of word vomiting at the moment...Could you elaborate a bit more on ST vs GOT? Is the game more shallow than it appears on the surface (GOT)? I have played the Pro a little, but not enough to be able to make those judgements myself. I owned a ST Premium for a while, and it was fun. But eventually, I started to feel like there was no reason to play any given mode in any specific order. As long as you completed two sides of the grid at once, you were doing it right. There was no reason (at the time I played) to pick Nero vs Klingon Battle or Prime Directive vs Destroy the Drill (unless you were completing two lines). It appears that GOT gives you a reason to battle one or two houses (or to pass entirely). So I'm more just looking to see if my surface views of GOT are skewed or if I'm just not deep enough into the rules to see where my judgement is clouded.

#2161 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I started to feel like there was no reason to play any given mode in any specific order. As long as you completed two sides of the grid at once, you were doing it right. There was no reason (at the time I played) to pick Nero vs Klingon Battle or Prime Directive vs Destroy the Drill (unless you were completing two lines).

This is exactly my thoughts on ST as well. Game is fun, but I don't see how there is more strategy to it than GOT. I literally go from playing one house to another almost every game. Which two houses do I want to stack first? Do I even want to stack two houses together? Which two do I bring into MB? Do I want to go right into HOTK after MB? What if I am Martell or GJ and have the add a ball feature? Should I try to only get one MB per ball so that I can maximize the use of my add a ball? What if I am going for IT? Which house gives me the best jumping point to get there?

Those are just some of the questions I ask myself EVERY GAME of GOT. ST is great cause I like getting all the modes completed or just trying to play the same mode and complete the three tiers. Other than that, I feel I am taking the same general approach each game. I would love to hear on this as well. Could make my experience with ST step up a notch.

#2162 8 years ago

Yep, there is always strategy with every game you start and which house you pick. Also on the plus side, it's just going to get better with better code updates.

#2163 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

In my room it's sitting right next to Star Trek and 24 and even 24 gets more play.

#2164 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Until code is addressed, im gonna say no. I found the premium not as fun and exciting as the pro. So i dont think upgrading is going to satisfy your needs. Some games just arent meant for everyone. If you sell it, just move on.

That said, i know Dwight has some cool plans for the game. But, with him coding GB & GOT at the same time, it'll be interesting how he balances his attention. GB looks like another great game out of the box, so maybe while production goes in place to get those games out to the masses, he can get back to focusing on GOT? All speculation of course.

#2165 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That said, i know Dwight has some cool plans for the game.

Possible to elaborate on this? Has he said something about plans for the got?

#2166 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Possible to elaborate on this? Has he said something about plans for the got?

I'd rather not get too specific as nothing is set in stone and my quick e-conversation with him was brief so i dont know all the details or how much he'll address. But i suspect we'll get better WHC multiball choreography and sound effects. And hopefully better balancing between the houses. As of now, i think the majority of the consensus is that Lannister & Stark are the weakest houses to play. For example; if i play Tyrell - the inlane multiplier can give me a close to or even higher WIC values than Stark.

#2167 8 years ago

What is everyone's best WIC hurry up collect so far? Just got a 176 million one last night. That was pretty badass.

#2168 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What is everyone's best WIC hurry up collect so far? Just got a 176 million one last night. That was pretty badass.

Nice! I got a 300M+ once, about shit myself. Think it was 5x pf with Tyrell (or greyjoy using Tyrell inlane).

Is the winter HS table reflective of your highest WIC hurry up? Or is it a stack of all WIC hurry ups?

#2169 8 years ago

I will say this, one thing that I hate about GOT - that typically no other game has done for me - is when we're discussing it in this thread I want to go play it! But if we're discussing it here I typically cannot go play it cause I'm at work or playing with my kid. And then! ...when I do get to play it I want to discuss it cause my adrenalin gets pumping so high! But I don't want to stop playing and post cause I want to keep on riding the wave of excitement!

And that is my biggest problem with this game, carry on and have a good day my GOT fellows

#2170 8 years ago

You complete all the WIC hurry ups to start WHC multiball. Once that is completed how do you get more hurry ups to do it again?

#2171 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice! I got a 300M+ once, about shit myself. Think it was 5x pf with Tyrell (or greyjoy using Tyrell inlane).
Is the winter HS table reflective of your highest WIC hurry up? Or is it a stack of all WIC hurry ups?

Just your single largest hurryup.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

You complete all the WIC hurry ups to start WHC multiball. Once that is completed how do you get more hurry ups to do it again?

You only need 4 WICs (not "all") to start WHC. But once you do play WHC, you actually cannot do any more WIC hurryups until you finish Iron Throne. So it's similar to HOTK in that you only get one shot at it until you hit Iron Throne.

#2172 8 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Just your single largest hurryup.

You only need 4 WICs (not "all") to start WHC. But once you do play WHC, you actually cannot do any more WIC hurryups until you finish Iron Throne. So it's similar to HOTK in that you only get one shot at it until you hit Iron Throne.

Correct unless you change the WHC requirements in the settings. I believe extra hard settings require you to get all hurry ups before getting to WHC.

#2173 8 years ago

Can someone explain Greyjoy to me? When I pick the house what do I do to beat it and what reward do I get? I know it's something about stealing other houses rewards but how does that work? And isn't there something about losing other houses rewards when you pick Greyjoy as well? Like a risk/reward thing? I am a bit confused and almost never battle with Greyjoy.

#2174 8 years ago

Greyjoy "steals" the ability of the house it defeats. So many people will beat Martell first, so they get the "add a ball" ability right away."
In all houses but 1, it takes additional shots to complete the houses in order to "balance" this power.
That is why you will see shots lit in both colors, green/purple for tyrell say, then addition shot/s lit only in purple, the Greyjoy "penalty shot/s."
EDIT: Greyjoy also starts with their house complete, giving an advantage in houses complete, but has a penalty for Hand of the King as I recall.

#2175 8 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Can someone explain Greyjoy to me? When I pick the house what do I do to beat it and what reward do I get? I know it's something about stealing other houses rewards but how does that work? And isn't there something about losing other houses rewards when you pick Greyjoy as well? Like a risk/reward thing? I am a bit confused and almost never battle with Greyjoy.

At the start of ball one, if you pick Greyjoy, here is what happens:

You immediately get credit with completing their house battle, and the right ramp is lit for swords. So collecting that sword unlocks the 4x multipliers right off the bat.

Next, to light other house modes, it is done the same as choosing any other house, hit any of the main 6 shots (7th is GJ, but you already completed that by picking them as your house) 3 times. Once you do that, the center ramp is lit to battle that house. In Greyjoy, when playing a house mode, you will always bring Greyjoy with you, so essentially you can only battle one house at a time.

Once in a mode, they will have a slightly difference path than if you had picked any other house at the start of your game. Each mode will have the typical shots you are used to seeing, with some additional Greyjoy purple shots. Almost every mode requires you to hit these shots IN ADDITION to hitting the normal mode shots in order to complete that house and work your way towards HOTK and IT. The only house mode that does not need the purple shots to be completed is Martell.

Now, if you complete a house mode and light that shield solid, you will get another swords lit at the right ramp. collecting that will increase your multipliers level to 5x. Now you have access to fully multiplied shots. This is the same no matter which house you pick at the start of your game.

What is different about Greyjoy and completing houses, is that you gain that houses power. For example, if you play the Martell mode and beat it, you get an add a ball for the rest of your game. If you complete Tyrell, on inlane lights for combo multiplier increase, and so on.

Hope that helps. Greyjoy is a fun one, and can lead to monster scores!

#2176 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Greyjoy "steals" the ability of the house it defeats. So many people will beat Martell first, so they get the "add a ball" ability right away."
In all houses but 1, it takes additional shots to complete the houses in order to "balance" this power.
That is why you will see shots lit in both colors, green/purple for tyrell say, then addition shot/s lit only in purple, the Greyjoy "penalty shot/s."
EDIT: Greyjoy also starts with their house complete, giving an advantage in houses complete, but has a penalty for Hand of the King as I recall.

There's no specific penalty for HOTK. You are essentially forced to bring Greyjoy into it, but it's no different had you picked a different starting house and completed Greyjoy's mode prior to HOTK.

Greyjoy makes the big hurry-up take one fewer set to reach. Given that it's quite hard to reach to begin with, it's more of a benefit than a penalty if anything.

Finally, unless they changed this in recent code, completing Iron Throne is supposed to take away all your powerups, and you have to re-gain them back again. But I've never made it to Iron Throne as Greyjoy due to the now-fixed Targaryen bug.

#2177 8 years ago

I think another problem I have with this game is that's it's too easy to get to the wizard mode. Once I get to a wizard mode of a game, it usually sits there unplayed for months. There is a lot of strategy in GoT in picking your house. But that results in having a favorite house or two then it's just the same play steps after that.

I also get a decent amount of center ramp rejects off the left flipper. That definitely takes away from the fun. Maybe there's just something about my game in that regard though.

#2178 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think another problem I have with this game is that's it's too easy to get to the wizard mode. Once I get to a wizard mode of a game, it usually sits there unplayed for months. There is a lot of strategy in GoT in picking your house. But that results in having a favorite house or two then it's just the same play steps after that.
I also get a decent amount of center ramp rejects off the left flipper. That definitely takes away from the fun. Maybe there's just something about my game in that regard though.

My left flipper center ramp shots are smooth as butter. What's your pitch at? Think I'm 6.9 last I checked. If I go a long time without cleaning the pf, left flipper center shots brick a little more, a little novus 1 and I'm back in action. That's typically when I know it's time to wipe down the pf.

#2179 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think another problem I have with this game is that's it's too easy to get to the wizard mode

Are you talking about IT? That's impressive if you think it's easy to get there and getting center ramp rejects from the left flipper.

#2180 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you talking about IT? That's impressive if you think it's easy to get there and getting center ramp rejects from the left flipper.

Well it's a touch easier when you take the WIC flashers out of the game

#2181 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

My left flipper center ramp shots are smooth as butter. What's your pitch at? Think I'm 6.9 last I checked. If I go a long time without cleaning the pf, left flipper center shots brick a little more, a little novus 1 and I'm back in action. That's typically when I know it's time to wipe down the pf.

Definitely harder to hit center ramp from left flipper compared to right, but I can hit mine pretty regularly. I will get rejects though as shots just won't have enough speed to make it all the way on a shot slightly off center.

#2182 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I have a pair of the GOT Kingdom Sign mods from Cointaker that I decided not to install and would like to sell for a discounted price. I paid $44.95 shipped and would sell for $30.00 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks!
http://cointaker.com/products/game-of-thrones-kingdom-sign-mod

This pair of Kingdom Signs is still available plus I have a brand new never installed Cointaker Red Tremor shaker for Spike systems if anyone is interested. $115 for both shipped. Thanks.

#2183 8 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Definitely harder to hit center ramp from left flipper compared to right, but I can hit mine pretty regularly. I will get rejects though as shots just won't have enough speed to make it all the way on a shot slightly off center.

I had my game not leveled right I guess, and literally you had to hit the center ramp from the left flipper perfectly to make the shot. It was to the point where I never even tried because it was too dangerous.

After I brought it home from LAX, it's like butter now. I'm talking exactly the same success rate as from the right.

#2184 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I had my game not leveled right I guess...
After I brought it home from LAX, it's like butter now.

Oh maybe you have it incorrectly leveled now?

#2185 8 years ago

You guys describe game play that I can not even hope to achieve. I am just sooo frustrated by this machine - it really does kick my ass, regularly. Those friggin' outlanes are my nemesis!

I've been focusing on improving my shots. But, a recent change over to Titan flipper rubbers seems to have thrown all my muscle memory out the window. Argh!

Tonite it missed registering 2 extra ball orbits in a row - I was soo angry over that. I'll take the glass off later to see if a switch is malfunctioning.

Is it wrong to have thoughts of kicking your pinball machine in the nuts?! :O

#2186 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Tonite it missed registering 2 extra ball orbits in a row - I was soo angry over that.

Uff that would piss me off too.

Quoted from markp99:

Those friggin' outlanes are my nemesis!

You shaking that bad boy when it gets near the outlanes? Don't let it push you around!

#2187 8 years ago

Yes, I have the legs on carpet sliders, so very easy to nudge. I can save the slow moving, bouncing balls near the outlanes well enough. It's the bricked shots off the stand-ups that go STRAIGHT into the outlane in less than a blink.

I've had a couple glasses of wine just now. Down to the basement to see if this helps

#2188 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Yes, I have the legs on carpet sliders, so very easy to nudge. I can save the slow moving, bouncing balls near the outlanes well enough. It's the bricked shots off the stand-ups that go STRAIGHT into the outlane in less than a blink.
I've had a couple glasses of wine just now. Down to the basement to see if this helps

Nah, wine didn't help

With glass off, orbit switches seem to be registering just fine. Hmm.

#2189 8 years ago

I'm not saying I cannot make the center ramp off the left flipper - I can and often. It just also tends to have more rejects in that configuration than say star trek left flipper to left ramp and it can be frustrating.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it's a touch easier when you take the WIC flashers out of the game

Im not sure what you're getting at, but if you're suggesting that the game is meant to be difficult by having strobing flashers in your face then I'd argue that any game that requires blinding you for difficulty is immediately a boring loser of a game that I want no part in. It's true that I can actually see and play the game now in a dark room. Making it harder to see would *for sure* not make the game more fun.

#2190 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Im not sure what you're getting at, but if you're suggesting that the game is meant to be difficult by having strobing flashers in your face then I'd argue that any game that requires blinding you for difficulty is immediately a boring loser of a game that I want no part in. It's true that I can actually see and play the game now in a dark room. Making it harder to see would *for sure* not make the game more fun.

I'd like to see Stern add more control over the 'intense lighting effects' as even with the setting reduced (the only option) it's still a bit strong. That said, conceptually I like the idea... No, not be blinded for the sake of being blinded, but having the lighting effectively convey an atmosphere of being in a blizzard -- for me, it does that.

#2191 8 years ago

OK, I'm back in. I just had a most excellent game (by my standards). Knocked off several houses (one-by-one vs stacking and delaying/passing like I had been trying lately), lots of multi balls, a few super jackpots and a couple free balls. Only 685M, but what a blast! - That's more like it!

This play reminded me that lights and sound are just so amazing in GoT Premium. Freeball lights really do look like flames, and the White lights of wall multiball are just awesome! Blackwater multiball jackpot lights and horn are too cool! Shaker motor and subwoofer just add to it all.

Just Wow!

#2192 8 years ago

My levelling is pretty spot on and i have less rejects to the center ramp off the left than the right some games. The shot doesn't feel as sweet as the the right flipper but definitely equal rejects usually

#2193 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Looks like you need to sell your got asap your negatives are screaming sale sale sale should sell quickly

#2194 8 years ago

I think the pro must be an easier game. As the premium is kicking my ass. only 1 game over 1 bil in 2 weeks of ownership.

I assume wall multi ball is much easier to achieve on the pro as all you have to do is clear the top lanes to advance as opposed to hitting the kickback shot? I would think wall multi ball would come every game if that is the case. Top lane have no risk in hitting. The damn gold targets get in my way on the kickback shot. Then SDTM.

#2195 8 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I think the pro must be an easier game. As the premium is kicking my ass. only 1 game over 1 bil in 2 weeks of ownership.

Yea it's funny cause before the game really came out, the consensus was the pro was going to be harder cause of its speed. But I agree the premium seems harder. Don't know why as it plays slower but seems to drain easier.

Quoted from Leachdude:

I would think wall multi ball would come every game if that is the case. .

Not every game, our left orbit actually loops around
But yea, it is much easier to start wall mb on the pro rather than PREM.

#2196 8 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

I'd like to see Stern add more control over the 'intense lighting effects' as even with the setting reduced (the only option) it's still a bit strong. That said, conceptually I like the idea... No, not be blinded for the sake of being blinded, but having the lighting effectively convey an atmosphere of being in a blizzard -- for me, it does that.

Even with my changes, the blizzard effect still looks great. It just doesn't make the ball drain and cause an instant seizure.

#2197 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Looks like you need to sell your got asap your negatives are screaming sale sale sale should sell quickly

Agreed. I have already accepted a down payment on the game.

#2198 8 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I assume wall multi ball is much easier to achieve on the pro as all you have to do is clear the top lanes to advance as opposed to hitting the kickback shot? I would think wall multi ball would come every game if that is the case. Top lane have no risk in hitting. The damn gold targets get in my way on the kickback shot. Then SDTM.

Disagree. Although wall MB is easier to get to, it is not lucrative at all. Unless I just don't know how to play it right.

Let me ask you this. Does your ram register consistently? If not, that could be why you're not getting better scores. I own a Pro and I would say that I play battle for the wall multiball once every 10 games and I score over a billion regularly.

The main thing that is easier on the prem is Martel mode. You cannot make full orbit shots consistently on a prem, so that makes this mode a joke to complete.

Also, I bet if you avoid completing castles so that the drop target never comes up on the right ramp, your average scores will go up too.

Oh and your extra ball collect is an easier shot too unless the games doesn't grab the ball when you make the shot haha.

#2199 8 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks for answering my greyjoy question! Really in depth and detailed response from everyone. Now I do understand the strategy. I guess thats what I love about this game! Picking different houses totally changes gameplay. No other game is like this! I had a HS2 and basically it was light the traffic lights, lock the balls, get multiball, hit ramp for super jackpot, repeat for the most part. Now Game of Thrones is so unique. One game I want to fight the Targareyan Dragons, another I want to try to get to Wall Multiball so I pick Baratheon, another I am strictly going for Castle Multiball, etc, etc. Not even close to bored with this game at all, and don't think I ever will be! Thanks again for all these posts. Love reading comments from other fans and owners of GOT!

#2200 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Im not sure what you're getting at, but if you're suggesting that the game is meant to be difficult by having strobing flashers in your face then I'd argue that any game that requires blinding you for difficulty is immediately a boring loser of a game that I want no part in.

Ha you know that's what I'm saying. What happens when the left flipper goes dead in WHC...is that a benefit to the player?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/44?hl=cornycrunch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.