371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 144.
#1901 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg magnets

#1902 8 years ago

Has anyone had their dragon kickback on the Pro poop the ball out the back? It was hilarious. I guess it opens up a bit right behind the pyramid and when the kickback engaged, the ball hopped over the ball guide and landed in the left orbit.

#1903 8 years ago

All of my playing of GoT recently has had a side affect when playing other games.

Was out last night playing some pins, and whatever I played as the ball was draining, I slapped the lockdown bar to try and cash in my gold before I drained.

Looks kind of silly when most games don't have a button there...or gold to cash in.

#1904 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Has anyone had their dragon kickback on the Pro poop the ball out the back? It was hilarious. I guess it opens up a bit right behind the pyramid and when the kickback engaged, the ball hopped over the ball guide and landed in the left orbit.

In dragon terms they call it a back fire lol but seriously poop out the back never had it happen i think your the first chuckwurt

#1905 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

All of my playing of GoT recently has had a side affect when playing other games.
Was out last night playing some pins, and whatever I played as the ball was draining, I slapped the lockdown bar to try and cash in my gold before I drained.
Looks kind of silly when most games don't have a button there...or gold to cash in.

Hah! I do that on my STLE now all the time! Then I curse when it unlocks a vengeance mode as I'm draining so I don't get to select a mission at the start of the next ball

#1906 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Hah, I was wondering if this was a thing - cashing out just before draining (a bit like JP Smart Missile).

Does this actually have any effect? How tight is the window to cash out?

#1907 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Hah, I was wondering if this was a thing - cashing out just before draining (a bit like JP Smart Missile).
Does this actually have any effect? How tight is the window to cash out?

You usually have enough time to do it. And it depends how much gold you are cashing in, but you get some points for sure. The window of opportunity seems pretty generous.

However, I reread the official rules put out by stern yesterday and they seem contradictory.

In the rules, it specifically mentions that it is likely a good idea to cash out your gold in this fashion. It says something along the lines of, if you don't, you'll be leaving points on the table.

But then somewhere else in the rules, it says that the amount of gold you have has some type of effect on your bonus.

So maybe cashing out your gold all of the time isn't the way to go?

Anyone have any insight?

#1908 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

That's awesome. One thing I'm trying to understand -- when else would you cash in on the gold? Is it simply the gold * the playfield multiplier that cash in the gold at the multiplier rate?

#1909 8 years ago

One things for sure. The iron bank action button needs an overhaul! I still love KME's suggestion the best; give each house its own power via the button like Martel has.

#1910 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

One things for sure. The iron bank action button needs an overhaul! I still love KME's suggestion the best; give each house its own power via the button like Martel has.

The other day I cashed out IB with a 5x playfield multiplier going and I still only got about 2 million points. I don't think I have ever got above 4 million for it.

Rob

#1911 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The other day I cashed out IB with a 5x playfield multiplier going and I still only got about 2 million points. I don't think I have ever got above 4 million for it.
Rob

It is good practice to use it if you have 5x going and the timer for 5x is about to expire as there's no way to refresh the pf multiplier once its reached 5x. By doing this, highest ive seen is 80 mil. And its usually in multiball when i see the high value.

#1912 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I've slapped it just as multiball ends and got close to 7mil. But if I wait for the ball to drain I usually get 1.5-2 million

#1913 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It is good practice to use it if you have 5x going and the timer for 5x is about to expire as there's no way to refresh the pf multiplier once its reached 5x. By doing this, highest ive seen is 80 mil. And its usually in multiball when i see the high value.

Never thought of doing that, but seems like a great idea. Hit the button before timers flash out. Dur.

#1914 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yeah been trying...most I've got so far is around 15m

#1915 8 years ago

My pro just shipped today, finally, should have it early next week. Shout out to Melissa and Cointaker, some of the best customer service ever. I already have mods just waiting so I'm so psyched!! Need to learn the rules and how those multipliers work. Can't wait!

#1916 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Need to learn the rules and how those multipliers work. Can't wait!

Multipliers- Shoot combos and smash the battering ram! Of course there are other factors like Tyrell inlane multipliers and swords to allow higher playfield X, but that's the gist of it. Such an amazing game. Now, if I could just get my elevator working consistently. ....

#1917 8 years ago

GOT_(resized).pngGOT_(resized).png

#1918 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

So maybe cashing out your gold all of the time isn't the way to go?
Anyone have any insight?

Iron Bank cashes in your multipliers, not your gold. All your multipliers become 1X. You get points for them based on what your shot multipliers were all added together.

Gold is spent in Mystery. Once spent it is gone. But the game remembers all the gold you have collected, and that is the number used for bonus.

#1919 8 years ago

Anybody have any pictures of the pro with the plastic protectors that Pinball Life or Mezel sells? I like the green fluorescent protectors on MET and was thinking about getting some for my GOT. The pictures shown on PL's website are zoomed to close to the protectors and want to see a further shot to see how it enhances the lower playfield like MET. Thanks.

#1920 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody have any pictures of the pro with the plastic protectors that Pinball Life or Mezel sells? I like the green fluorescent protectors on MET and was thinking about getting some for my GOT. The pictures shown on PL's website are zoomed to close to the protectors and want to see a further shit to see how it enhances the lower playfield like MET. Thanks.

I'm interested too. Thanks

#1921 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I got 16mil the other day but that's most I've ever got by far

#1922 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody have any pictures of the pro with the plastic protectors that Pinball Life or Mezel sells? I like the green fluorescent protectors on MET and was thinking about getting some for my GOT. The pictures shown on PL's website are zoomed to close to the protectors and want to see a further shot to see how it enhances the lower playfield like MET. Thanks.

I have these (pinball life) on my GOT. I'll take some pics tonight.

#1923 8 years ago

Hey GOT lovers I have a quick one for you. I did not have the pleasure to play the game yet but I saw a lot of videos you guys posted on pinside and youtube.

Flow looks awesome and for an hurly code game looks incredible.

One thing is annoying me a bit : the songs seems to be pretty much the same all the time. Main series theme but slower sometimes, faster other times, other instruments but same beat.

Is there any variations ? Lannister song, dany songs, white walkers songs ? where are they ?

love the main theme but all the time seems a bit too much and the series have so much material.

I could say for the video clips I have about the same opinion. I want more various callouts too.

Tell me I'm wrong please

#1924 8 years ago

You're wrong.

The themes change with different modes, then returns to the main theme, which is so awesome I haven't gotten tired of it yet. Don't let that stop you from getting the machine. It's great.

#1925 8 years ago

cool, I was under the impression more songs, videos and callouts will be implement in time but happy to see youtube videos did not reflect reality lol

#1926 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

One thing is annoying me a bit : the songs seems to be pretty much the same all the time. Main series theme but slower sometimes, faster other times, other instruments but same beat.

As someone who firmly believes that the score from Harold Faultermeyer in Fletch is an absolute masterpiece, I love the recurring theme in different speeds and tones.

#1927 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

As someone who firmly believes that the score from Harold Faultermeyer in Fletch is an absolute masterpiece, I love the recurring theme in different speeds and tones.

I do too, and love that in the series, problem is there is so much material to use on top of that. But now that I have been corrected properly I'm happy lol

#1928 8 years ago

Some of the mode music tracks are awesome. I like how they play almost the same loop over and over in the beginning and than in the end they are getting a cool variation that let you know the time is almost up.
The Baratheon Mode music is outstanding in the end it reminds me of cool western soundtracks!

But yes there are other tracks that are bit boring. And I think they can do better music in the multiballs.

#1929 8 years ago

It's music...in a pinball machine. I guess if you're just getting into pins it might annoy you.

#1930 8 years ago

Nothing beats the Targaryan sound track

#1931 8 years ago

I have to be honest.....I really don't even notice the music. I'm to busy thinking about what I need to hit next and where I want to go from there. This game tends to keep me very focused. Unlike a game like say Getaway where there are only about three things to go for.

#1932 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I have to be honest.....I really don't even notice the music. I'm to busy thinking about what I need to hit next and where I want to go from there. This game tends to keep me very focused. Unlike a game like say Getaway where there are only about three things to go for.

I agree except for when I am playing Baratheon Mode by itself and when I complete it, I always say the quote before the game can, "The night is dark, and full of terror." haha

#1933 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree except for when I am playing Baratheon Mode by itself and when I complete it, I always say the quote before the game can, "The night is dark, and full of terror." haha

and the spinner get's a different sound also.

actually, i think the music is perfect, each house get their own music and i never get tired of the theme from the show.

#1934 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nothing beats the Targaryan sound track

Targaryen III's sets the perfect "I'm going to kick Drogon's ass" mood, especially toward the middle as it builds up.

#1935 8 years ago

I've heard 'em all like once or twice. I'm usually pounding super jackpots while listening to dub step on the ear buds!

#1936 8 years ago

Who did the music on GoT?

Rob

#1937 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've heard 'em all like once or twice. I'm usually pounding super jackpots while listening to dub step on the ear buds!

If you're serious about the dub step that's awesome.

#1938 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you're serious about the dub step that's awesome.

Oh hell yeah. You'll see me in Louisville. I'll be the white haired guy with ear buds listening to Skrillex, Zomboy, Knife Party, etc. In league I refer to it as my "secret weapon".

#1939 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Oh hell yeah. You'll see me in Louisville. I'll be the white haired guy with ear buds listening to Skrillex, Zomboy, Knife Party, etc. In league I refer to it as my "secret weapon".

Haha. Haven't heard of those last couple. I'll have to check them out. Skrillex is too harsh for me, but bassnecter will always hold a special place in my heart, and guys like mimosa, paper diamond, pantyraid,etc are great too.

#1940 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

...pantyraid,etc are great too.

Crap, I was going to form a boyband and use that name. Back to square one.

#1941 8 years ago

Btw, I don't know what the hell I've been doing, but my GOT have been merciless recently. God it's been kicking my ass. Can't get anything going. Flipped the bird to my game more than once tonight. Haha.

#1942 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Btw, I don't know what the hell I've been doing, but my GOT have been merciless recently. God it's been kicking my ass. Can't get anything going. Flipped the bird to my game more than once tonight. Haha.

Sounds like Drac and Centaur as of late. I need to play Met or LOTR to build my confidence back up.

#1943 8 years ago

Where's those pics of your plastic protectors?

#1944 8 years ago

You guys are hurting me right now. I just want that game even more.

I know it's pinball and it's cool but having the right soundtracks to the right modes and fitting voices and callouts are important to me when it's a theme I'm crazy about.

I'm a sick man I have to admit but when I play Tron,Metallica or AC/DC I need 5 speakers surrounding me with 3 subwoofers and crank the shit out so the machine feels intimidating. Knowing that Stern's before Spike are monos. Just imagine digital thx sound on pins

I wish pinball companies could have full exclusive license right on everything. We would have actors and original soundtracks on every single theme. Take Tron for instance : Daft Punk and quotes from the real actors in the movie are the actual callouts.

The Dark knight....nope, Avengers ......nope.........big let down for me. I can go over that but man the real : Swear to me with the dark knight stressing pulse would have been so cool.

More than just the game itself to me its the little things that makes the player blend into the universe.

#1945 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Where's those pics of your plastic protectors?

I bought the yellow and orange combo. They really help light up lower playfield. Sorry pic isn't great.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1946 8 years ago

Nice! Those are the ones I ordered too. First time that I have all these mods before I even have the game in my possession. Should be here by Tuesday!

#1947 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I know it's pinball and it's cool but having the right soundtracks to the right modes and fitting voices and callouts are important to me when it's a theme I'm crazy about.

I love ya...but you need to get over it.

#1948 8 years ago

So yea, just had a stark bonus round in HOTK where shots were scoring 1 billion! I looked up and noticed a 1.3 bil shot, nearly shit myself then drained all my balls. Have no idea how I pulled it off. I was playing as stark, so don't know if stark gets additional bonus scoring in HOTK, but one things for sure - I nailed the 4 HOTK shots and ram in less than 5 secs so perhaps the quicker you get those shots out, the higher your bonus round shots? Who knows, but what a rush! After HOTK I was at 10 bil. Finished the game with 11 bil lol.

#1949 8 years ago

WOW...well played! I'm mentally missing a few steps to get really high values...it'll come.

#1950 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I love ya...but you need to get over it.

I know

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.